Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,866 members, 7,802,782 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:27 PM

Nigerian Ladies Are Approaching Menopause & No Men To Marry Them - Owerri Lady - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Ladies Are Approaching Menopause & No Men To Marry Them - Owerri Lady (76245 Views)

Nigerian Ladies Cry Out Over Scarcity Of Men To Marry Them / 'I Studied Feminism In The University And I Love D**ks" - Owerri Lady Says / Married Owerri Lady Visited Me In PH Yesterday.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Ladies Are Approaching Menopause & No Men To Marry Them - Owerri Lady by AstuteChap: 7:53pm On Nov 17, 2020
If you are a guy and you want to assist in reducing the number of spinsters in Nigeria, kindly gather here. The target location has been identified cheesy

You can now scream "Eureka" like Archimedes did when he discovered the law of buoyancy grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Ladies Are Approaching Menopause & No Men To Marry Them - Owerri Lady by Joshmanuel10(m): 7:53pm On Nov 17, 2020
Hassanmaye:

May God bless you.
How is it d solution o
Re: Nigerian Ladies Are Approaching Menopause & No Men To Marry Them - Owerri Lady by NeoWanZaeed(m): 7:54pm On Nov 17, 2020
Joshmanuel10:
We talking marriage and someone saying Islam is d solution to mankind... How...??
I mean all we have seen is opposite of peace

Because it's a total way of life with absolute morals
Re: Nigerian Ladies Are Approaching Menopause & No Men To Marry Them - Owerri Lady by worldclass68(m): 7:54pm On Nov 17, 2020
Unha never see anything hen.... grin grin

The kind wahala wey my friend that was forced to marry the girl wey he give Belle dey face hen....I dey fear die, and the girl no dey even send ham...chai

Marriage nah the least thing for my list cool cool
Not even sure at all

11 Likes

Re: Nigerian Ladies Are Approaching Menopause & No Men To Marry Them - Owerri Lady by Nobody: 7:54pm On Nov 17, 2020
JAMO84:
ISLAM IS THE PROBLEM FOR HUMANITY
Re: Nigerian Ladies Are Approaching Menopause & No Men To Marry Them - Owerri Lady by Emeka71(m): 7:54pm On Nov 17, 2020
pocohantas:
There are men that want to marry you, say the one you want to marry isn’t coming for you.

You either compromise or keep waiting.

Healthy compromises? Yes

Give it to this girl and her friends.
Many men are actually scared of wedding when they are not ready.

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Ladies Are Approaching Menopause & No Men To Marry Them - Owerri Lady by Dearlord(m): 7:54pm On Nov 17, 2020
DM me for your fairly used second hand husbands, They are perfectly okay but average earner but beyond boy category.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Ladies Are Approaching Menopause & No Men To Marry Them - Owerri Lady by JohnOkolo: 7:54pm On Nov 17, 2020
TheLionofLasigi:

Yes possibly true....but not the one northern Nigeria is practicing.

So true man. All religion is face value, humans have no right to be talking about pleasing God cause no one can and it's all a Hoax.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Ladies Are Approaching Menopause & No Men To Marry Them - Owerri Lady by Minjim: 7:55pm On Nov 17, 2020
Don't blame the men.

Most ladies don't know what they want

6 Likes

Re: Nigerian Ladies Are Approaching Menopause & No Men To Marry Them - Owerri Lady by stillmaticOG(m): 7:55pm On Nov 17, 2020
After fvcking every Tom and dick. You're maaad

19 Likes

Re: Nigerian Ladies Are Approaching Menopause & No Men To Marry Them - Owerri Lady by Joshmanuel10(m): 7:55pm On Nov 17, 2020
NeoWanZaeed:

Because it's a total way of life with absolute morals
I dont see that anywhere
Re: Nigerian Ladies Are Approaching Menopause & No Men To Marry Them - Owerri Lady by dermmy(m): 7:56pm On Nov 17, 2020
nevplus:
I have like six of them that I m talking to currently but none wanna accept me .... Because I don't own car yet, mansion.i m 32 already, I m ready.. but you know our sisters from eastern part nah. Always waiting and looking for already made men. Tunder will soon fire them, I know oluwa will soon give me my better half.

You dey vex o grin
Re: Nigerian Ladies Are Approaching Menopause & No Men To Marry Them - Owerri Lady by YorubaAmaka(m): 7:56pm On Nov 17, 2020
If Men Could Be Like Me, Women Will Start Marrying Themselves.

Such Is Life embarassed embarassed

10 Likes

Re: Nigerian Ladies Are Approaching Menopause & No Men To Marry Them - Owerri Lady by NeoWanZaeed(m): 7:56pm On Nov 17, 2020
Joshmanuel10:
I dont see that anywhere
Open your mind and brains
Re: Nigerian Ladies Are Approaching Menopause & No Men To Marry Them - Owerri Lady by Seankhalifa: 7:56pm On Nov 17, 2020
Gal where give me job now.. I swear I go marry her.. D only tin .. Mk she dy clean and slim

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Ladies Are Approaching Menopause & No Men To Marry Them - Owerri Lady by Positivepoint(m): 7:57pm On Nov 17, 2020
allwell51:
“Millions of Ladies in Nigerian are approaching Menopause and yet no man wants to marry them” - Nigerian Lady from Owerri C r i e s out!!

Watch video here

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ap4QsmNIzy8

Reason why they stealing children from the north and claim miracle.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Ladies Are Approaching Menopause & No Men To Marry Them - Owerri Lady by Wickedfact: 7:57pm On Nov 17, 2020
Why would any sane man marry Owerri girls?
The one who married an Owerri girl spent a fortune to marry her, yet she turned him against his family members. She would use make-up like Bobrisky and be pressing phone like a monkey using ATM.

The foolish one who married one girl that looks like a man from Mbaise, it is every 48 hours we settle fight for them. I particularly warned the idiot against having anything to do with that Mbaise girl, but he didn't hear word. He has received more punches this year than Anthony Joshua.

54 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Nigerian Ladies Are Approaching Menopause & No Men To Marry Them - Owerri Lady by Nobody: 7:58pm On Nov 17, 2020
Some of them are suffering from spirit husband and the demon won't let them marry.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Ladies Are Approaching Menopause & No Men To Marry Them - Owerri Lady by JustforMen: 7:58pm On Nov 17, 2020
JAMO84:
ISLAM IS THE SOLUTION FOR HUMANITY

It is better to keep your views to yourself than to invite insult to your religion and the holy prophet.

Which Islamic country or system can you quote with proof, that represents the best of humanity?

God is the only solution for humanity not religion.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Ladies Are Approaching Menopause & No Men To Marry Them - Owerri Lady by ezechi24(m): 7:58pm On Nov 17, 2020
Joshmanuel10:

This is just the beginning 5 to 10 years from now it will be worse

who no wan wise na him know....some thinks that they are too beautiful.... look very well 90% of the girls marrying today are not that beautiful... that's because the beautiful ones are misbehaving... sleeping around thinking they are enjoining until boom menopause comes nocking then their brain go come reset.

17 Likes

Re: Nigerian Ladies Are Approaching Menopause & No Men To Marry Them - Owerri Lady by samwillyco1(m): 7:58pm On Nov 17, 2020
My sister is not as if we don't want to marry early but we need money before approaching you girls.

Things are hard in this country, and some places bride price is a no go area.

Ask your people to allow us to marry for free, and we will rush you people.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Ladies Are Approaching Menopause & No Men To Marry Them - Owerri Lady by ednut1(m): 7:59pm On Nov 17, 2020
Poverty in the land plus unrealistic expectations. I want big wedding, i cannot come and suffer in yiur house. Such is life

21 Likes

Re: Nigerian Ladies Are Approaching Menopause & No Men To Marry Them - Owerri Lady by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 7:59pm On Nov 17, 2020
Wickedfact:
Why would any sane man marry Owerri girls?
The one who married an Owerri girl spent a fortune to marry her, yet she turned him against his family members. She would use make-up like Bobrisky and be pressing phone like a monkey using ATM.

The foolish one who married one girl that looks like a man from Mbaise, it is every 48 hours we settle fight for them. I particularly warned the idiot against having anything to do with that Mbaise girl, but he didn't hear word. He has received more punches this year than Anthony Joshua.

Lol.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Ladies Are Approaching Menopause & No Men To Marry Them - Owerri Lady by michealon1001(m): 8:00pm On Nov 17, 2020
all men wants to be made before marriage

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Ladies Are Approaching Menopause & No Men To Marry Them - Owerri Lady by TinubuGoQuench(f): 8:00pm On Nov 17, 2020
JAMO84:

SHUT UP!!!

6 Likes

Re: Nigerian Ladies Are Approaching Menopause & No Men To Marry Them - Owerri Lady by lkillbrokehoes: 8:01pm On Nov 17, 2020
Nicklaus619:
He must be tall, six pecs and drives fast cars must be living in gra and be ready to take me shopping every weekend
Am too deem hot and sexy to settle for all these losers asking for my hand in marriage

That's what these hantys keep saying until they turn to evening news paper
grin
Fast car kill her there cheesy

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Ladies Are Approaching Menopause & No Men To Marry Them - Owerri Lady by snoopz: 8:02pm On Nov 17, 2020
na you and your family responsibility dey chase dem away something we Don plan already na babe wey dey ok we go marry

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Ladies Are Approaching Menopause & No Men To Marry Them - Owerri Lady by Nicklaus619(m): 8:02pm On Nov 17, 2020
lkillbrokehoes:
Fast car kill her there cheesy

grin
Re: Nigerian Ladies Are Approaching Menopause & No Men To Marry Them - Owerri Lady by Beverlyjean(f): 8:02pm On Nov 17, 2020
CalliDora1:
Eiyaaaa...

Start freezing your eggs.

When your time comes, it will just be like a dream. Trouble not your heart.

People that can't afford to pay rent will affired freezing eggs....really??

15 Likes

Re: Nigerian Ladies Are Approaching Menopause & No Men To Marry Them - Owerri Lady by ednut1(m): 8:02pm On Nov 17, 2020
Nuttella:
Some of them are suffering from spirit husband and the demon won't let them marry.
no such thing as spirit husband abeg. Na poverty and unrealistic expectations be issue

14 Likes

Re: Nigerian Ladies Are Approaching Menopause & No Men To Marry Them - Owerri Lady by thatigboman: 8:03pm On Nov 17, 2020
EdoPrince93:
With the excessive bride price and marriage list we are not surprised..
dont believe all that exhorbitant issue.
Marriage btw people from the same village or town in igboland is cheap. Very cheap. With other igbos from other states, they add money, but when it's from other tribes, they add more money, but still affordable.
Trust me. I'm from imo and married from Anambra. the whole items to be bought were converted to cash -N120k. My mistake was not giving it immediate. When i showed on the marriage day with my crowd and they realised that i was a bigger boy, the village uncles say no, that prices of things increased and added 100k to d bill instantly. I give them carry my woman waka.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Ladies Are Approaching Menopause & No Men To Marry Them - Owerri Lady by Adek65: 8:03pm On Nov 17, 2020
JAMO84:
Na so ooooo

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply)

Lady Assaults, Slaps A Huge Guy At Fast Food Restaurant. See Reactions / Zimbabwe Policeman Sends Wife Bedroom Pics With His Girlfriend With Big Buttocks / Nigerian Lady Travels To Give Boyfriend A Surprise Visit But It Ends In Tears

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.