Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,923 members, 7,802,990 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 06:51 AM

Nigerian Ladies Are Approaching Menopause & No Men To Marry Them - Owerri Lady - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Ladies Are Approaching Menopause & No Men To Marry Them - Owerri Lady (76246 Views)

Nigerian Ladies Cry Out Over Scarcity Of Men To Marry Them / 'I Studied Feminism In The University And I Love D**ks" - Owerri Lady Says / Married Owerri Lady Visited Me In PH Yesterday.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Ladies Are Approaching Menopause & No Men To Marry Them - Owerri Lady by Joshmanuel10(m): 8:50pm On Nov 17, 2020
MISSCONGENIALITY:
By then marriage would have died. There won't be anything like marriage again. Alot of people are losing interest in marriage. I mean both men and women. They now see marriage as stress. In fact, 80% of those who marry these days do that just to avoid the pressure from family and people around. Some just want to belong to those who were once married. Some marry because they don't want to bear children without getting married. They marry, stay A few months or years and seperate. Marriage these days has nothing to encourage the single to think of marriage. If your village people now decide to send to you a partner that's not meant for, e don be be that.
Some do it because of menopause grin

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Ladies Are Approaching Menopause & No Men To Marry Them - Owerri Lady by mechanics(m): 8:50pm On Nov 17, 2020
Hmmmm, she's not even fine, they should reduce their bride price and men will marry them.
Re: Nigerian Ladies Are Approaching Menopause & No Men To Marry Them - Owerri Lady by emmanuelpopson(m): 8:51pm On Nov 17, 2020
The Bible is right and will always be right.. Those days that our mothers doesn't make up neither are dressing nudes but they were even selecting men..
But with these gen x. Men re even scared of dating nit to talk of marrying.. Whose faults??
Let these ladies go and have a reorientation and cry out to see themselves in the mirror of life.
I'm some years to come, wowen will be be applying to men for marriage and like 7_10 women wil be chasing after one man..
Re: Nigerian Ladies Are Approaching Menopause & No Men To Marry Them - Owerri Lady by seproperties(m): 8:51pm On Nov 17, 2020
Marriage is Fading away joor ,Male are getting to know that the many reason they have to marry does not really worth it . Washing of Clothes ,I have washing machine to do that ,Cooking ,I be wonderful cook ,Moreso Better Restaurant dey my area to buy food if am tired ,Cleaning of the House ,It's my Hobby ,Washing of Dishes ,Na very easy thing be that oooo ,Na how many plates person dey use self .Sex ,Person can always arrange a sex Partner .Pastor Abeg shift I don't need your Preaching .The only thing I fit get hooked unto a woman na because I want Children ,One or two is ok ,After that I Go Japa ,No Court , Registry marriage oooo ,Life is short than to go get locked down to one Nagging ,Wahala woman .I go just work hard to Make sure I pay my children school fees ,Pay for the Upkeeps ,Food ,care etc .Credit the Account of the Woman for taking care of my kids ,When they grew up I go arrange one Boarding for them ,Simple .I no go kon kill myself ....

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Ladies Are Approaching Menopause & No Men To Marry Them - Owerri Lady by luminouz(m): 8:51pm On Nov 17, 2020
Openbusiness:
Thanks so much bro. Ever ready to receive orders and deliver. My distributor even came from Europe and is touring some African countries right now.

Wow...ermmm...is he/she doing market surveys or something?
Re: Nigerian Ladies Are Approaching Menopause & No Men To Marry Them - Owerri Lady by Joshmanuel10(m): 8:52pm On Nov 17, 2020
ezechi24:

who no wan wise na him know....some thinks that they are too beautiful.... look very well 90% of the girls marrying today are not that beautiful... that's because the beautiful ones are misbehaving... sleeping around thinking they are enjoining until boom menopause comes nocking then their brain go come reset.
True
Re: Nigerian Ladies Are Approaching Menopause & No Men To Marry Them - Owerri Lady by Liposure: 8:52pm On Nov 17, 2020
VillageBus:
them done stay throughout there young age they hand-pick, now them dey desperate
no mind dem. Their eye done clear
Re: Nigerian Ladies Are Approaching Menopause & No Men To Marry Them - Owerri Lady by mechanics(m): 8:52pm On Nov 17, 2020
IamD18:
An unmarried Nigerian lady is afraid menopause than she's afraid of being killed or raped.
hmmmmm.
Re: Nigerian Ladies Are Approaching Menopause & No Men To Marry Them - Owerri Lady by Ochyes: 8:52pm On Nov 17, 2020
I3If all ladies st6p giving their private parts, men will be more dfsirous to marry.
Re: Nigerian Ladies Are Approaching Menopause & No Men To Marry Them - Owerri Lady by NNEWIsuper: 8:53pm On Nov 17, 2020
ifeanyiakom:
Hold catholic church responsible,they should free those priest to marry abeg undecided undecided
And what Is the priest population
Re: Nigerian Ladies Are Approaching Menopause & No Men To Marry Them - Owerri Lady by mechanics(m): 8:53pm On Nov 17, 2020
Racoon:
grin Well so true, but ladies are the architect of their own misfortune especially in respect to marriage.Ngwaanu! Ndi men them, abeg make una do something.
Especially those ones who follow any man that comes their way.
Re: Nigerian Ladies Are Approaching Menopause & No Men To Marry Them - Owerri Lady by Goodman247: 8:53pm On Nov 17, 2020
Madness, marriage na by force

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Ladies Are Approaching Menopause & No Men To Marry Them - Owerri Lady by Liposure: 8:53pm On Nov 17, 2020
thesicilian:
Keep forming hard to get
na their way
Re: Nigerian Ladies Are Approaching Menopause & No Men To Marry Them - Owerri Lady by purples25(f): 8:54pm On Nov 17, 2020
Sixfeetbelle:
A thread was created at 6:46pm and in less than an hour, it had over five pages and counting.
Topic: Husbands are scarce.

On a normal day, a thread on front page wouldn't even get past three pages.

Meat has dropped for egotistical Nigerian men to devour. Please, enjoy grin cheesy

grin

I tell you. I said they would camp, party and dance on this thread. This is what they like. This thread is candy and they are the ants running to it.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Ladies Are Approaching Menopause & No Men To Marry Them - Owerri Lady by magicminister: 8:55pm On Nov 17, 2020
gaius01:
Arrrrrrrh

Very funny, how would one marry when paying a bride price is like building a house, there after the girl will be misbehaving anyhow?

How will one marry when most of them can't pray rather they carry make up more than wisdom?

How will one marry when common dating a Nigerian girl is like paying an employee full salary?.

How would one marry when they ain't wife material but slay Queens. Lack dexterity to handle a home?

How will one marry when they can't built them selves intellectually, spiritually and morally?

To be Frank, am praying and growing into a better husband. So that when I want to marry, God will ordine a better wife for me.

Guys are scared to take a girl to the alter this days, because they don't know what may take place after.

And for the guys pray you be a better husband, if not don't pray to get a better wife.

Am out! cheesy

I hope your bank account matches your opinions but knowing what I know, I’d be surprised if you have up to 200k in account right now.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Ladies Are Approaching Menopause & No Men To Marry Them - Owerri Lady by tyup(m): 8:55pm On Nov 17, 2020
leonard002:
Eyaa. The truth sha is lots of financial responsibilities fall on guys these days and marriage is a big chunk of financial responsibility which takes a man years of stable income to prepare for.

Women are a bit unfortunate because they have a biological clock and age very fast unlike men.

Me sef I never ready. I still dey observe.

me i've given up on marriage tey tey

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Ladies Are Approaching Menopause & No Men To Marry Them - Owerri Lady by Sixfeetbelle: 8:55pm On Nov 17, 2020
stillmaticOG:
After fvcking every Tom and dick. You're maaad

Ashewo thread is missing your presence
Re: Nigerian Ladies Are Approaching Menopause & No Men To Marry Them - Owerri Lady by Burstit(m): 8:55pm On Nov 17, 2020
Jamiuademola:

Time will open your eyes if you are looking at people that are using it for politics ur eyes will open if you look for the truth open heartedly. Islam is life
Islam is a Cancer to the world, and the greatest satanic cult to have enslaved its followers.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Ladies Are Approaching Menopause & No Men To Marry Them - Owerri Lady by faithfull18(f): 8:55pm On Nov 17, 2020
Clout, clouter, cloutest cheesy There are men everywhere, just might not be spec.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Ladies Are Approaching Menopause & No Men To Marry Them - Owerri Lady by holicupp(m): 8:56pm On Nov 17, 2020
because eyes of men have opened to know that marriage is a big scam

6 Likes

Re: Nigerian Ladies Are Approaching Menopause & No Men To Marry Them - Owerri Lady by tyup(m): 8:56pm On Nov 17, 2020
Dottore:

I hope all your relatives are all in the countries you mentioned and living well.

Lmao grin
Re: Nigerian Ladies Are Approaching Menopause & No Men To Marry Them - Owerri Lady by pacificom: 8:56pm On Nov 17, 2020
Men of this generation are chasing money first before thinking of marriage. They say if you no get money hide your face. Love is sweet when money dey, otherwise na soso fight till them go divorce.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Ladies Are Approaching Menopause & No Men To Marry Them - Owerri Lady by Liposure: 8:56pm On Nov 17, 2020
Nicklaus619:
He must be tall, six pecs and drives fast cars must be living in gra and be ready to take me shopping every weekend
Am too deem hot and sexy to settle for all these losers asking for my hand in marriage

That's what these hantys keep saying until they turn to evening news paper
grin
they think they can eat their cake and have it
Re: Nigerian Ladies Are Approaching Menopause & No Men To Marry Them - Owerri Lady by NNEWIsuper: 8:57pm On Nov 17, 2020
samwillyco1:

Hmm I got annoyed with my cousin ooo, on their wedding/traditional wedding he then spend too much money, after everything I told him send me abroad as you promised me before, he told me that his in-laws have collected everything, I immediately left him and travelled out of the village that very afternoon, the worst is that the girl is even short and not even beautiful.
cheesy grin grin cheesy

1 Share

Re: Nigerian Ladies Are Approaching Menopause & No Men To Marry Them - Owerri Lady by samwillyco1(m): 8:57pm On Nov 17, 2020
thatigboman:
not bride price actually. Bride price is usually cheap. It's things to be bought for all manners of relatives.
If that same nnewi girl marries an nnewi guy, those things wount be more than 100k. All psychology.
I have attended 2 of my cousins marriage in nsukka, very cheap (though my cousins no too hold). Just load enough palmy for them.
It is not for u to issue ultimatum, just discuss with them. Nsukka is cheap and homely, but their village uncles are very stubborn. All d best.

Better ooo, because I can't spend over 200k for everything, I told her straight if your people give me a long list, count me out of the relationship because I can't use my hand to kill myself

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Ladies Are Approaching Menopause & No Men To Marry Them - Owerri Lady by thatigboman: 8:57pm On Nov 17, 2020
seanwilliam:
not everyone is a big boy like u.. is like u dont know how hard naija is sha.. abeg dont argue with me if you have money.. tell that to a guy that doesnt know when the Next meal is coming from.
i say it is all psychology, when they check and see that they cant extort u, they will calm.
I have been to marriages in igboland where everything dont cost up to 50k.
It is when u fix ur wedding in april and december that they will extort u, but put it during normal planting, rainy or harving season like july, sept or October when much people wount come, it will be very cheap.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Ladies Are Approaching Menopause & No Men To Marry Them - Owerri Lady by donestk(m): 8:57pm On Nov 17, 2020
Hard time to be a woman
Re: Nigerian Ladies Are Approaching Menopause & No Men To Marry Them - Owerri Lady by Successdude(m): 8:57pm On Nov 17, 2020
udemzyudex:

It has nothing to do with virginity oga.

An average man in this country earn below #100k, he will take care of himself, his siblings will ask for some money including his parent, if he is now the first born then that's a different story.

How do you expect such guy to meet up especially if he is the type that want to be comfortable before going into marriage.

A man can stay till 35 before even thinking of marriage but it's different for a lady.

Virginity and by extension sexual purity (If Ashe ain't a virgin)

No two ways about it. As obvious as it is, it borders on sexual purity. (As in, be a virgin or genuinely be seen abstaining further if you aren't) ..

Sexual purity amongst ladies is the hidden issue and trust me it is hidden, yet has its head rasing at all sides of bad events they face.

WAS IT NOT FEW WEEKS AGO on social media LADY WAS LAMENTING THAT SHE NEEDS RECOMMENDATION ON CREAM TO USE TO TIGHTEN HER VIRGINA and make it be new.(That she had told her fiance that she was a virgin but she isn't.)

Question : why do you think she hid that from the man initially if she wasn't afraid of the after effects of him knowing ? And do you think that fear just came ? No no, think it again : suitors must have left her because of that... That she had to as a matter of urgency looking for recommendations.

Love from a man to a woman ALWAYS gets affected in relation to the number of sex partners she says she's had before.

But the best bet would in that case (where she isn't a virgin) would ONLY be if she creats that impression that she is genuinely changed. Infact until a woman gains trust from a man, there's a big problem. Cos just a little thing as seen speaking with her ex, it could raise down the roof.

(This is why presence of slayqueens has done more harm than good to the feminine gender. You can imagine it adding the more "sexual objectism" to female gender.

And ladies freely discussing sexual stuff without reservation , and even commenting on posts like "do you like big dicks?" has become a permanent stain on them.)

They haven't known yet the extent of these. The only means was for them to keep that virginity or totally and as a matter of urgency, abstain from all form of sexual impurity if they aren't. This is it.

Most men are ready to be baby daddy(subtly saying they now see women as sex and reproduction objects alone and not a bride You RUSH a bride. you liken her to a flower u wanna pluck. But when it has turned sth else, where would u find that rush ?).

A quick reflection here : Ned knew Chika Ike and also Regina (but never got married to one and chose the one he atleast calls virgin)

And the myopic girls mistake the same problematic act of cohabitation as being a "bride". They still get their boobs pressed in public and ass squeezed by the same men to prove the sex objectism ( chioma and Juliet Ibrahim) ...

This is the manifestation of the " hidden" effect of they being as sex objects.

And it doesn't stop from being so especially even as it is 21st century. This has come to be natural and does not change. Remember the few weeks issue I told you about a lady seeking recommendation.

And even in old days, it can't be said that money was the problem to get married : it doesn't mean there was more wealth then or anything... So everything remained : the men still have to hustle now, which is, they still doing what it's been in olden days, now. They still having to be responsible for the family....

But the women who are home builders and expected of sexual purity have entirely sold a different opinion about themselves in this times.

So now it keeps them at the receiving end. Infact they must have to prove a point of abtenance at least before you as a man must start considering .
It doesn't mean others ain't that of concern but e nor reach anywhere compared to ladies now seen as easy sex points. So she has to prove she's not, before she'll be considered.

That's the major issue that's lying on now.

Or have you forgotten how Ned nwoko prided in the "virginity" of his wives ??

This is a billionaire.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Ladies Are Approaching Menopause & No Men To Marry Them - Owerri Lady by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 8:57pm On Nov 17, 2020
Joshmanuel10:

Some do it because of menopause grin
True.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Ladies Are Approaching Menopause & No Men To Marry Them - Owerri Lady by thatigboman: 8:58pm On Nov 17, 2020
samwillyco1:

Better ooo, because I can't spend over 200k for everything, I told her straight if your people give me a long list, count me out of the relationship because I can't use my hand to kill myself
dont talk to her, talk to her dad. Trust me
Re: Nigerian Ladies Are Approaching Menopause & No Men To Marry Them - Owerri Lady by Nobody: 8:58pm On Nov 17, 2020
magicminister:

I hope your bank account matches your opinions but knowing what I know, I’d be surprised if you have up to 200k in account right now.

Lol, I might not have that now. Praying to be a better husband include money. Bro we goan reach there!

Money doesn't really guarantee a sweet home. Have seen rich separated homes. Jeff Bezol is one example.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (17) (Reply)

Lady Assaults, Slaps A Huge Guy At Fast Food Restaurant. See Reactions / Zimbabwe Policeman Sends Wife Bedroom Pics With His Girlfriend With Big Buttocks / Nigerian Lady Travels To Give Boyfriend A Surprise Visit But It Ends In Tears

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.