Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,908 members, 7,806,643 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:41 PM

ASUU Strike: UTAS Doesn't Have Hardware Backing. – Ngige - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / ASUU Strike: UTAS Doesn't Have Hardware Backing. – Ngige (18570 Views)

ASUU Strike: UTAS Can Be Ready In Three Weeks - ASUU / FG Slams ASUU For Using UTAS As Condition For Ending Strike. / ASUU To Fg: Why Do You Want To Spend Money On IPPIS When UTAS Is Free? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ASUU Strike: UTAS Doesn't Have Hardware Backing. – Ngige by dalass(f): 7:30am On Nov 18, 2020
cheesy

The contract awarded to whoever did IPPIS can't go in vain... Anything done by government must be enriching a political crooner or a government official.. UTAS can't be backed because it can't favour Ngige... cheesy

3 Likes

Re: ASUU Strike: UTAS Doesn't Have Hardware Backing. – Ngige by lkillbrokehoes: 7:31am On Nov 18, 2020
inteli:
But FG can provide hardwares and hard currencies to the tune of 380 Billion for Boko Haram angry

FG doesn't have any interest in the education of her citizens. This is very very very bad. cry

One day monkey go go market but no fit return. Continue being wiked to your own citizens
Nigeria is damned, very damned!

1 Like

Re: ASUU Strike: UTAS Doesn't Have Hardware Backing. – Ngige by mespusinglez(m): 7:31am On Nov 18, 2020
bunch of highly demented deranged incompetent scumbaggies
#Nonsense

1 Like

Re: ASUU Strike: UTAS Doesn't Have Hardware Backing. – Ngige by abdull2913: 7:32am On Nov 18, 2020
operAhdam:
E don be for ASUU,,make I go marry wink
ASUU don tire me
Re: ASUU Strike: UTAS Doesn't Have Hardware Backing. – Ngige by Danny50: 7:33am On Nov 18, 2020
As calabar boy wey i be... If you like pay them through ISIS we dont care, all we care right now is we want to be in schl by second week of jan asap.

2 Likes

Re: ASUU Strike: UTAS Doesn't Have Hardware Backing. – Ngige by Sunnycliff(m): 7:33am On Nov 18, 2020
lkillbrokehoes:
That man is a greedy, pathetic and lying bastard

Short people seem to be more wicked. Check out El Rufai
Re: ASUU Strike: UTAS Doesn't Have Hardware Backing. – Ngige by lkillbrokehoes: 7:34am On Nov 18, 2020
Sunnycliff:

Short people seem to be more wicked. Check out El Rufai
I'm telling u, and dey are stubborn too.
Re: ASUU Strike: UTAS Doesn't Have Hardware Backing. – Ngige by damosade(m): 7:34am On Nov 18, 2020
The software should be cloud based naa, who is using server this days.

All these old mofon sha.[color=#990000][/color]

2 Likes

Re: ASUU Strike: UTAS Doesn't Have Hardware Backing. – Ngige by Bluffly: 7:35am On Nov 18, 2020
sinkhole:
Hardware backing? I can't get it, are they buying separate server for the platform?
The report also claimed Ngige said they are just meeting with ASUU, what of all the meetings this last weeks?
From what I see, Such should have it's own server as it's about sovereignty and confidentiality. I wouldn't know if IPPIS has same
Re: ASUU Strike: UTAS Doesn't Have Hardware Backing. – Ngige by franknelson: 7:37am On Nov 18, 2020
the same FG that was about to accept ASSU's terms when #EndSARS protest was going on. we need to hit the street again.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: ASUU Strike: UTAS Doesn't Have Hardware Backing. – Ngige by manunitedbabes: 7:37am On Nov 18, 2020
Doradorwa:
grin grin.... 6 to 8 weeks got me laughing out loud.... Like who does that.... This is a full show of mediocrity... It shows that the government
has grown lackadaisical toward educational matters.... 8months at home and still no solution in sight and some people are still blaming ASUU. This administration is bad.... We must Rise.. we must Protest... We must Fight... This concern all of us... We can't just continue behaving as if all is well... Like seriously.... I'm pissed and I'm pained....I can't really explain what I'm feeling... I'm pissed at Nans, at the legislative arm... At everyone holding a governmental post for not voicing out cos they are all products of education. The president has bleeped up big time... I swear down... Even if he did not go to school at least his children did and if not for education Zahra Buhari will not be working at PPPRA.... They watch their own house and leave we at the grassroot to the dogs. God save Nigeria

My brother we r moving
Re: ASUU Strike: UTAS Doesn't Have Hardware Backing. – Ngige by 9jatriot(m): 7:38am On Nov 18, 2020
FG should have a second tier of University lecturers outsourced to an agency on contract basis to work side by side present ASUU, that way anytime ASUU go on their stupid strike, those contract lecturers can continue and ensure that academic calendar is never disrupted.
Nonsense.

Number of months in a year: 12 months
Number of months ASUU goes on strike: 10 months
Number of months paid salary: 12 months (without working)
Number of years students get to spend in school: 4 years + x, where x is unknown.

Students loss over number of extra unsolicited years spent in school, FG loses money paid to lazy lecturers who receive salaries without working only ASUU gains because they get to receive their salary whether or non they go on strike throughout their career.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ASUU Strike: UTAS Doesn't Have Hardware Backing. – Ngige by edoairways: 7:38am On Nov 18, 2020
duduade:

All their children schooled abroad to the matter no concern them as they have even looted enough money to last their generations to come
Ngige at one time on an interview said one of his kid attends a public university, how true is this?
Re: ASUU Strike: UTAS Doesn't Have Hardware Backing. – Ngige by lamentor78(m): 7:45am On Nov 18, 2020
Buhari has instructed Ngige not to agree no matter what ,soon they will start threaten ASUU, already the hungry ones are backing out of the strike, my pain is FG will laugh at them for just wasting their time
Re: ASUU Strike: UTAS Doesn't Have Hardware Backing. – Ngige by GoodGovernance: 7:46am On Nov 18, 2020
It's time for ASUU to go back to the classroom.

Is it by force for your employer to use your software,that is not even ready?

3 Likes

Re: ASUU Strike: UTAS Doesn't Have Hardware Backing. – Ngige by GoodGovernance: 7:48am On Nov 18, 2020
9jatriot:
FG should have a second tier of University lecturers outsourced to an agency on contract basis to work side by side present ASUU, that way anytime ASUU go on their stupid strike, those contract lecturers can continue and ensure that academic calendar is never disrupted.
Nonsense.

Number of years students get to spend in school: 4 years + x, where x is unknown.

Students loss over number of extra unsolicited years spent in school, FG loses money paid to lazy lecturers who receive salaries without working only ASUU gains because they get to receive their salary whether or non they go on strike throughout their career.

Seconded.
Re: ASUU Strike: UTAS Doesn't Have Hardware Backing. – Ngige by dalass(f): 7:48am On Nov 18, 2020
sodiqapril:
"even if he presents NEPA bill as certificate we will still vote for him" this is what you get when s country of over 100m votes in an illetrate cattle rearer as president.... No value for education

Ngige is Doctor and represents the government. Whatever he says is what even Buhari will take. This one is not about Buhari.

Note that I'm not a fan of Buhari either?
Re: ASUU Strike: UTAS Doesn't Have Hardware Backing. – Ngige by bonnyhope: 7:50am On Nov 18, 2020
sodiqapril:
"even if he presents NEPA bill as certificate we will still vote for him" this is what you get when s country of over 100m votes in an illetrate cattle rearer as president.... No value for education

Sharap
Re: ASUU Strike: UTAS Doesn't Have Hardware Backing. – Ngige by hush15: 7:55am On Nov 18, 2020
anomalous11:
Strike: Why FG will continue to pay ASUU through IPPIS – Ngige

achers, six had been attended to.

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2020/11/strike-why-fg-will-continue-to-pay-ASUU-through-ippis-ngige-2/

What hardware are we talking about. Them fit install the same program on the existing systems now or the hardware running IPPIS doesn't use other softwares no?

1 Like

Re: ASUU Strike: UTAS Doesn't Have Hardware Backing. – Ngige by wellmax(m): 7:55am On Nov 18, 2020
Senator Chris Ngige has said that even if the UTAS passed the integrity test, it required the hardware to protect it against hacking and other challenges that could affect its efficiency.

Except you are an enemy of Nigeria, you have to agree to the above statement by Ngige

1 Like

Re: ASUU Strike: UTAS Doesn't Have Hardware Backing. – Ngige by Miyachi: 7:58am On Nov 18, 2020
Balderdash, even an illiterate will understand what is going on here.

So the IPPIS system is clearly not perfect since its faults are still being pointed out. And you can't use the UTAS because it would takes 8 weeks to test.

I wonder what century we're in, throwing all this terminilogies just to confuse the masses.

1 Like

Re: ASUU Strike: UTAS Doesn't Have Hardware Backing. – Ngige by Samysearch(m): 7:59am On Nov 18, 2020
sodiqapril:

Apparently, illiteracy has changed meaning. To be candid sir/ma'am, we have huge number of literate uneducated persons in the world & who ever surmised that one who can read & write in any language is an illiterate is surely deficient of good education.
Re: ASUU Strike: UTAS Doesn't Have Hardware Backing. – Ngige by Gabbriell: 8:00am On Nov 18, 2020
illitrate people too much for this term of government.

Simple solution: Every payment system is backed by templates. Just take this templates and implement it on IPPIS pending when the UTAS get ready.

Gabage in gabage

1 Like

Re: ASUU Strike: UTAS Doesn't Have Hardware Backing. – Ngige by Nobody: 8:04am On Nov 18, 2020
lkillbrokehoes:
Lol look at this one, keep waiting for FG to accede to ASUU demands, nah grey hair u go grow las las, the earlier u realise that the FG doesn't give a damn about education the better for u
I'm not really concerned about myself... I'm making money at home but I'm bothered about how unpatriotic the both parties are.... This is absurbs... And Nans is still giving them 2 weeks ultimanium whereby we have been at home for 8months now.... All this things are absurd.
Re: ASUU Strike: UTAS Doesn't Have Hardware Backing. – Ngige by Tiheanacho(m): 8:06am On Nov 18, 2020
Students should brace up for a long thing! Buhari no send ASUU. Students should start thinking of enrolling in skilled labour, no time to waste.

1 Like

Re: ASUU Strike: UTAS Doesn't Have Hardware Backing. – Ngige by GoodGovernance: 8:09am On Nov 18, 2020
dalass:
cheesy

The contract awarded to whoever did IPPIS can't go in vain... Anything done by government must be enriching a political crooner or a government official.. UTAS can't be backed because it can't favour Ngige... cheesy

Thinking through your anus.

So FG should abandon IPPIS because of ASUU?
Re: ASUU Strike: UTAS Doesn't Have Hardware Backing. – Ngige by lkillbrokehoes: 8:10am On Nov 18, 2020
Doradorwa:
I'm not really concerned about myself... I'm making money at home but I'm bothered about how unpatriotic the both parties are.... This is absurbs... And Nans is still giving them 2 weeks ultimanium whereby we have been at home for 8months now.... All this things are absurd.
U should know the kind of country u are from, where no one gives a damn, the president is the worst self, very useless people.
Re: ASUU Strike: UTAS Doesn't Have Hardware Backing. – Ngige by capitalzero: 8:13am On Nov 18, 2020
Reasons why ASUU do not want Ippis.
Many lecturers especially senior ones are using falsified age. They do not want bvn to be linked with ippis. If ippis is implemented, many lecturers will voluntarily resign their appointments.

Some lecturers are working in more than 2 universities. Nuc allows lecturers to work full time in a university and part time in another university. With ippis linked bvn, lecturers earning multiple salaries can be tracked.

Excess workload allowance is illegal in most cases. There are rules governing excess workload for lecturers and non-teaching staff. It is not all lecturers that should benefit from it. If governments stop this allowance , most academic vacancies will be advertised.

2 Likes

Re: ASUU Strike: UTAS Doesn't Have Hardware Backing. – Ngige by Nobody: 8:16am On Nov 18, 2020
9jatriot:
Nonsense.

I saw a thread made by you yesterday where you were talking about the government not to pay ASUU for the time they have been at home... Hence a topic for discussion... What other way do you think the union have to press in there demands.... And don't you think that most faults in the educational system falls on the government?

2 Likes

Re: ASUU Strike: UTAS Doesn't Have Hardware Backing. – Ngige by dalass(f): 8:17am On Nov 18, 2020
GoodGovernance:

Thinking through your anus.

So FG should abandon IPPIS because of ASUU?

Why the hell not

Your boss Buhari, his family and goons abandon our hospitals for those abroad even for common cold treatment.

Their sons and daughters abandoned the schools here for others elsewhere. The IPPIS if found wanting too can be replaced with UTAS... Is it only politicians that can leave what is not working out for something better

2 Likes

Re: ASUU Strike: UTAS Doesn't Have Hardware Backing. – Ngige by Gabbriell: 8:18am On Nov 18, 2020
illitrate people too much for this term of government.

Simple solution: Every payment system is backed by templates. Just take this templates and implement it on IPPIS for ASUU pending when the UTAS get ready.

IPPIS looting: You don't input 100 in a machine and get 50 unless the machine is design to do so. Stop looting people's salaries.

Garbage in gabage out. Its is what you give the system that the system gives you back. Stop cutting peoples salaries all in the name of IPPIS. That's criminal..giving excuse that the "system (IPPIS) is not perfect but we are getting there", it just compounds your foolishness or lack of knowledge of what is actually going on.

People like Ngige is why most people are afraid of Igbo presidency. Left for him this strike can last decades he would careless..so far his kids are not affected.

"If science could operate on this distorted brain of Ngige and put it to good use, society would reap a great benefit."

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Uniport Graduates 41 First Class Out Of 18000 Graduating Students / Naira Depreciation: ACCA Slashes Fees For Nigerian Students. / FG Suspends UNN Chairman Of Governing Council

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.