Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,707 members, 7,802,108 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:19 AM

Emmanuella: My Mother Deserves An Estate, But I No Be Dangote - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Emmanuella: My Mother Deserves An Estate, But I No Be Dangote (28659 Views)

A Look Into Obi Cubana's Family & Why His Mother Deserves A Befitting Burial / 'My Papa No Be Dangote Or Adeleke, But We Go Dey Okay!' - DJ Cuppy / My Papa No Be Dangote Or Adeleke, But We Go Dey Okay - DJ Cuppy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Emmanuella: My Mother Deserves An Estate, But I No Be Dangote by Ndlistic(m): 8:02pm On Nov 17, 2020
Emmanuella house: The 10-year old Mark angel comedy star talked about her mother's new house and plans she gets for her parents.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yjYOgVI8-H0
The popular young Nigerian actor Emmanuella opens up to BBC Pidgin about the house she built for her mama.

Emmanuella siad that it took her about a year to build the house that her mum did not know that she was building a house for her until the day she handed over the key to her father and mother. She said that her mama deserves an estate, but she is not Dangote.

She thanks her mother for everything she has been doing for her, including the prayers. She said that she still has other plans for her parents and she will still buy her papa big car.

Source:
https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1672923866246666&id=660673490805047

36 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Emmanuella: My Mother Deserves An Estate, But I No Be Dangote by Ever8090: 8:12pm On Nov 17, 2020
You will give her the estate she deserves at the right time...don't mind that Aunty Kemi wey dey run her mouth like tap...

160 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Emmanuella: My Mother Deserves An Estate, But I No Be Dangote by doggedfighter(f): 9:11pm On Nov 17, 2020
She said all these? Smart girl grin

Mothers are forever precious.

Their love is boundless

54 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Emmanuella: My Mother Deserves An Estate, But I No Be Dangote by doggedfighter(f): 9:11pm On Nov 17, 2020
S

1 Like

Re: Emmanuella: My Mother Deserves An Estate, But I No Be Dangote by Beckysexy(f): 9:24pm On Nov 17, 2020
Awwwnn
This girl is so lovely and smart.

72 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Emmanuella: My Mother Deserves An Estate, But I No Be Dangote by Emu4life(m): 10:02pm On Nov 17, 2020
True talk Emmanuella, bad belle no go see you . GOD BLESS OUR MOMMAS

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Emmanuella: My Mother Deserves An Estate, But I No Be Dangote by Nobody: 10:03pm On Nov 17, 2020
She worked for every penny to build this house for her mum, unlike some slay queens that will rather wait for an already made Man to provide for their needs grin

72 Likes 1 Share

Re: Emmanuella: My Mother Deserves An Estate, But I No Be Dangote by slawormiir: 10:03pm On Nov 17, 2020
Damnnnnn niggarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
Isoright
She tried ....we need to huzzle
Building a house is not a child's play... respect to any body way don build house
I tried that thing before because i see say small small boys dey build mansion here for sapele road in Benin city
I try am i nearly die....na when i start am before i realize what have put my hand into...Bag of cement nor funny
Steel rod...three quarter granite, budding...filling of the house after foundation gulped my 300 thousand naira instantly...na there fear catch me
Initially i wanted a metro tiles type of roofing...na when i begin buy steel rod...I fear na...
Na im i quickly change my mind to the normal aluminium long span.....
Even as at that now..I nor fit still run am...money for wood work of about 15 fit na 1million....
I just kukuma abandon the building. ...I cannot go and kill my self

139 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Emmanuella: My Mother Deserves An Estate, But I No Be Dangote by pozehnani(f): 10:03pm On Nov 17, 2020
Nice.

3 Likes

Re: Emmanuella: My Mother Deserves An Estate, But I No Be Dangote by Nobody: 10:03pm On Nov 17, 2020

1 Like

Re: Emmanuella: My Mother Deserves An Estate, But I No Be Dangote by OmodavidoX(m): 10:04pm On Nov 17, 2020
Nice one girl

Meanwhile, get quality graphics designs done by a professional. Contact my via my WhatsApp link in my signature

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Emmanuella: My Mother Deserves An Estate, But I No Be Dangote by Nazgul: 10:04pm On Nov 17, 2020
May God continue to bless you so that you'll in return put smiles on the faces of your parents. You're a good child

7 Likes

Re: Emmanuella: My Mother Deserves An Estate, But I No Be Dangote by HeadNigga: 10:04pm On Nov 17, 2020
The parents are really blessed

5 Likes

Re: Emmanuella: My Mother Deserves An Estate, But I No Be Dangote by BrickDevo: 10:04pm On Nov 17, 2020
Please Seun i beg you to please restore my banned thread, i know i shouldn't have advertised on the front page with pictures, i apologise! never will i post advert on front page with pictures, please restore my hidden thread, it is my source of income, I have feedbacks and testimonials on that thread and without it, it would be hard to convince potential clients, please my field needs testimonials and feedback to win clients. Please the thread was in the property section. Please help me out. Lalasticlala

5 Likes

Re: Emmanuella: My Mother Deserves An Estate, But I No Be Dangote by minasota(f): 10:04pm On Nov 17, 2020
Grace !!
which simply means that God is running her race.....

2 Likes

Re: Emmanuella: My Mother Deserves An Estate, But I No Be Dangote by kkkp: 10:05pm On Nov 17, 2020
God bless our parents lipsrsealed

4 Likes

Re: Emmanuella: My Mother Deserves An Estate, But I No Be Dangote by yinkus6750(m): 10:05pm On Nov 17, 2020
Wise girl.
Nothing like taking care of your parents.
They come first before any other person.
God bless you Emanuella.
Your children will so much more for you.

10 Likes

Re: Emmanuella: My Mother Deserves An Estate, But I No Be Dangote by Weedhustler: 10:06pm On Nov 17, 2020
All those ashawo gals for here no go see this good tin ooo...na who won train dem for school dem dey find!

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Emmanuella: My Mother Deserves An Estate, But I No Be Dangote by Tunex252(m): 10:06pm On Nov 17, 2020
Me too but I go soon buy her something wey pass estate

1 Like

Re: Emmanuella: My Mother Deserves An Estate, But I No Be Dangote by Lordswazz(m): 10:07pm On Nov 17, 2020
Until i watched the video, i almost thought Emmanuella's mum is her only surviving parent. So na the papa be that dark handsome man standing there beside the mum naim na so so "my mama, my mama" naim full the video and writeup.

I'm glad she also wanted getting her dad a car and still plans to, but chulren chulren chulren, make una talk true, wetin fathers do una wey na only mama mama everywhere.

Na crime to be man again? ah ah!

Abeg, my pikin dem, make una forgive me in advance for this unforgiveable sin wey no dey ever make fathers be their children favorite o

47 Likes 1 Share

Re: Emmanuella: My Mother Deserves An Estate, But I No Be Dangote by Goodman247: 10:07pm On Nov 17, 2020
The girl no fine but talent pave way for am

2 Likes

Re: Emmanuella: My Mother Deserves An Estate, But I No Be Dangote by RedBlood01: 10:07pm On Nov 17, 2020
wife material kiss kiss
Re: Emmanuella: My Mother Deserves An Estate, But I No Be Dangote by sonnie10: 10:07pm On Nov 17, 2020
Better pikin
Re: Emmanuella: My Mother Deserves An Estate, But I No Be Dangote by Ojugunrege(f): 10:07pm On Nov 17, 2020
Good of her
Re: Emmanuella: My Mother Deserves An Estate, But I No Be Dangote by RALPHOW(m): 10:08pm On Nov 17, 2020
Baby girl, the good Lord will bless you in Jesus Name.

2 Likes

Re: Emmanuella: My Mother Deserves An Estate, But I No Be Dangote by Emu4life(m): 10:08pm On Nov 17, 2020
doggedfighter:
She said all these
doggedfighter:
She said all these?
doggedfighter:
She said all these?
doggedfighter:
She said all these?
Stop using GLO

11 Likes

Re: Emmanuella: My Mother Deserves An Estate, But I No Be Dangote by olaboy33(m): 10:08pm On Nov 17, 2020
Wahala for Emmanuela papa o

2 Likes

Re: Emmanuella: My Mother Deserves An Estate, But I No Be Dangote by oloyedewaris(m): 10:08pm On Nov 17, 2020
Money money
Re: Emmanuella: My Mother Deserves An Estate, But I No Be Dangote by lastchild: 10:08pm On Nov 17, 2020
very outspoken

1 Like

Re: Emmanuella: My Mother Deserves An Estate, But I No Be Dangote by simfrost90210: 10:08pm On Nov 17, 2020
smiley brilliant

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Emmanuella: My Mother Deserves An Estate, But I No Be Dangote by crackhouse(m): 10:10pm On Nov 17, 2020
Ok. She resemble her father period.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

A Picture Of 2face Idibia & Pero Adeniyi's Baby boy / Lady Blasts Olori Wuraola And Freeze Over Gender Equality In Open Letter / Kunle Afolayan's Cute Family Photo With His Children

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.