Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,305 members, 7,808,034 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:49 AM

Emmanuella: My Mother Deserves An Estate, But I No Be Dangote - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Emmanuella: My Mother Deserves An Estate, But I No Be Dangote (28661 Views)

A Look Into Obi Cubana's Family & Why His Mother Deserves A Befitting Burial / 'My Papa No Be Dangote Or Adeleke, But We Go Dey Okay!' - DJ Cuppy / My Papa No Be Dangote Or Adeleke, But We Go Dey Okay - DJ Cuppy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Emmanuella: My Mother Deserves An Estate, But I No Be Dangote by Allanoba: 11:38pm On Nov 17, 2020
Nigeria should not be excluded from other nations where "adult kids" make huge sum from their craft.Money doesn't answer to how old are you but to a good idea.congrat to all those who this will motivate to create a billion dollar idea
Meanwhile get wisdom "Jesus" the principal thing.
Re: Emmanuella: My Mother Deserves An Estate, But I No Be Dangote by tayolove12(m): 11:48pm On Nov 17, 2020
slawormiir:
Damnnnnn niggarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
Isoright
She tried ....we need to huzzle
Building a house is not a child's play... respect to any body way don build house
I tried that thing before because i see say small small boys dey build mansion here for sapele road in Benin city
I try am i nearly die....na when i start am before i realize what have put my hand into...Bag of cement nor funny
Steel rod...three quarter granite, budding...filling of the house after foundation gulped my 300 thousand naira instantly...na there fear catch me
Initially i wanted a metro tiles type of roofing...na when i begin buy steel rod...I fear na...
Na im i quickly change my mind to the normal aluminium long span.....
Even as at that now..I nor fit still run am...money for wood work of about 15 fit na 1million....
I just kukuma abandon the building. ...I cannot go and kill my self

Na only God feel do am hope in God everything go dey alright God no go shame us all
Re: Emmanuella: My Mother Deserves An Estate, But I No Be Dangote by Antoeni(m): 11:54pm On Nov 17, 2020
Has Kemi even bought her Mother body cream Talkless of house?
Re: Emmanuella: My Mother Deserves An Estate, But I No Be Dangote by vioment: 1:53am On Nov 18, 2020
Nice 1. Your story make me smile.

Abeg make we no dey forget papa o for the praises.

Papa still need love like mama.
Re: Emmanuella: My Mother Deserves An Estate, But I No Be Dangote by doneback04: 3:38am On Nov 18, 2020
indeed your parent deserve the best , and you are truly a photocopy of them congrats to your family because they are very lucky to have you as child.
Re: Emmanuella: My Mother Deserves An Estate, But I No Be Dangote by mamajaz(f): 4:08am On Nov 18, 2020
Ever8090:
You will give her the estate she deserves at the right time...don't mind that Aunty Kemi wey dey run her mouth like tap...

We should kuku not mind shameless aunty wey dey live inside her papa house in old age.
Re: Emmanuella: My Mother Deserves An Estate, But I No Be Dangote by Wapchrist1(m): 5:09am On Nov 18, 2020
She asked me for data money no be small pikin build house for her mum
Re: Emmanuella: My Mother Deserves An Estate, But I No Be Dangote by jeff1607(m): 5:46am On Nov 18, 2020
Father's are so underated, the only time a father is being talked about or appreciated is if he's super rich

2 Likes

Re: Emmanuella: My Mother Deserves An Estate, But I No Be Dangote by EmekaBlue(m): 6:02am On Nov 18, 2020
And see old man like me never fit impress my mama.

Kai. This world no balance
Re: Emmanuella: My Mother Deserves An Estate, But I No Be Dangote by KhingPaul(m): 6:25am On Nov 18, 2020
slawormiir:
Isoright
Building a house is not a child's play... respect to any body way don build house
I tried that thing before because i see say small small boys dey build mansion here for sapele road in Benin city
I try am i nearly die....na when i start am before i realize what have put my hand into...Bag of cement nor funny
Steel rod...three quarter granite, budding...filling of the house after foundation gulped my 300 thousand naira instantly...na there fear catch me
Initially i wanted a metro tiles type of roofing...na when i begin buy steel rod...I fear na...
Even as at that now..I nor fit still run am...money for wood work of about 15 fit na 1million....

Hahaha. I feel your pain bro. But for Benue state here, those things dey a bit cheap and affordable.
Re: Emmanuella: My Mother Deserves An Estate, But I No Be Dangote by Oshokalo: 6:42am On Nov 18, 2020
slawormiir:
Isoright
my guy God wey give u power start go give u finish am,but make I advice u,if na wetin u which to move to in order to avoid still paying rent to landlord,if na room and parlour finish and roof am,move in and continue the rest gradually

1 Like

Re: Emmanuella: My Mother Deserves An Estate, But I No Be Dangote by Ayostephen1(m): 6:44am On Nov 18, 2020
Emmanuella has ur father not done anything for u? My mother, my mother why not my father or name both parents for a joint owners of the house .Is It a crime to be a father for crying out loud

1 Like

Re: Emmanuella: My Mother Deserves An Estate, But I No Be Dangote by Oshokalo: 6:48am On Nov 18, 2020
Ndlistic:
Emmanuella house: The 10-year old Mark angel comedy star talked about her mother's new house and plans she gets for her parents.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yjYOgVI8-H0
The popular young Nigerian actor Emmanuella opens up to BBC Pidgin about the house she built for her mama.

Emmanuella siad that it took her about a year to build the house that her mum did not know that she was building a house for her until the day she handed over the key to her father and mother. She said that her mama deserves an estate, but she is not Dangote.

She thanks her mother for everything she has been doing for her, including the prayers. She said that she still has other plans for her parents and she will still buy her papa big car.

Source:
https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1672923866246666&id=660673490805047
wise girl,if na some grown up stupid girl na to go buy iPhone 13,do expensive chopping,dem go say abeg time dey abeg,to kemi oluloyo I no all her years for earth she no fit build even bungalow,all she has now na the ones are father inherited from govt
Re: Emmanuella: My Mother Deserves An Estate, But I No Be Dangote by GodWrites: 7:01am On Nov 18, 2020
seanwilliam:
no wonder.. empty barrel makes the loudest noise.. you're broke!! One will be wondering you go get 20millions for account judging by the way u talk.. grin

Someone that spends all his time on NL, fighting for Front Page, does he look made to you? That dude is still in his father's house eating mama thank you, including the other guy that goes by alpha whatever. Empty set of barrels!
Re: Emmanuella: My Mother Deserves An Estate, But I No Be Dangote by lkillbrokehoes: 7:02am On Nov 18, 2020
Beckysexy:
Awwwnn This girl is so lovely and smart.
Smarter than 80% of females here
Re: Emmanuella: My Mother Deserves An Estate, But I No Be Dangote by lkillbrokehoes: 7:04am On Nov 18, 2020
minasota:
Grace !!
which simply means that God is running her race.....
Who's running Ur race too?
Re: Emmanuella: My Mother Deserves An Estate, But I No Be Dangote by Emu4life(m): 7:12am On Nov 18, 2020
dizzybee:

E sure you get better experience. GLO go don show you waya
I don port sincegrin
Re: Emmanuella: My Mother Deserves An Estate, But I No Be Dangote by Beckysexy(f): 7:20am On Nov 18, 2020
lkillbrokehoes:
Smarter than 80% of females here
Ok
And some males too.
Re: Emmanuella: My Mother Deserves An Estate, But I No Be Dangote by lkillbrokehoes: 7:25am On Nov 18, 2020
Beckysexy:

Ok
And some males too.
We are talking about females here, or is Emmanuella a male?
Re: Emmanuella: My Mother Deserves An Estate, But I No Be Dangote by wisetech142: 7:42am On Nov 18, 2020
May God Bless you More Emmanuella, You are good example to all youths , You will not Die before your time, you will live long in Jesus name. You build for your Parent and God will build for you. cheesy cheesy .. Please in all your ways , Do not forget your God and Saviour
Re: Emmanuella: My Mother Deserves An Estate, But I No Be Dangote by benjanny(m): 7:45am On Nov 18, 2020
Well done Emma
Re: Emmanuella: My Mother Deserves An Estate, But I No Be Dangote by femi4: 7:47am On Nov 18, 2020
doggedfighter:
She said all these? Smart girl grin

Mothers are forever precious.

Their love is boundless
Fathers don suffer in this life

1 Like

Re: Emmanuella: My Mother Deserves An Estate, But I No Be Dangote by 9jatriot(m): 7:51am On Nov 18, 2020
I just just understand wertin fada do this generation. It is not just about her, most fathers that I know make the most sacrifices, take the most risk and deny themselves a lot of pleasures to put food on the table, pay rent, school fees and cloth them.
A father can have same set of clothes for 10 years and not notice but because say he non de tell the children, "this money I be wan go use am buy wrapper but I go give you", most kids tend to believe that there is more from where the father is bringing it from.

She may not know it, she has unconsciously created a crack in her family because the man will gradually begin to resent the wife albert silently seeing that she is the one claiming all the glory.
Ayostephen1:
Emmanuella has ur father not done anything for u? My mother, my mother why not my father or name both parents for a joint owners of the house .Is It a crime to be a father for crying out loud

2 Likes

Re: Emmanuella: My Mother Deserves An Estate, But I No Be Dangote by mechanics(m): 7:58am On Nov 18, 2020
Good one and congrats to her.
Re: Emmanuella: My Mother Deserves An Estate, But I No Be Dangote by ursullalinda(f): 8:02am On Nov 18, 2020
Lordswazz:
Until i watched the video, i almost thought Emmanuella's mum is her only surviving parent. So na the papa be that dark handsome man standing there beside the mum naim na so so "my mama, my mama" naim full the video and writeup.

I'm glad she also wanted getting her dad a car and still plans to, but chulren chulren chulren, make una talk true, wetin fathers do una wey na only mama mama everywhere.

Na crime to be man again? ah ah!

Abeg, my pikin dem, make una forgive me in advance for this unforgiveable sin wey no dey ever make fathers be their children favorite o

Lol......I know i loved my dad till he died......it's just the availability of mothers to their children that forms the bonding.......father's too don't help issues......they have turned to atm.......their own is to provide money that's all......little things they can do for their children they refer them to their wives.......instead of going home after work.......they branch for one bottle and most times they come home late......even if they come home early.......they are engrossed to TV.......and once a child reaches the age of ten......the bonding has taken shape......So the father's seem to lose out.......So just be a wonderful available dad and watch your children sing Daddy Daddy Daddy.

2 Likes

Re: Emmanuella: My Mother Deserves An Estate, But I No Be Dangote by friendlyrichi: 8:24am On Nov 18, 2020
slawormiir:
Isoright

God will give u the grace to finish it so long u have started it. It can never be an abandoned projecy IJN.
Re: Emmanuella: My Mother Deserves An Estate, But I No Be Dangote by chatinent: 8:33am On Nov 18, 2020
Respect mothers.

I can starve for mine to feed.

1 Like

Re: Emmanuella: My Mother Deserves An Estate, But I No Be Dangote by Favyblinky(f): 8:34am On Nov 18, 2020
slawormiir:
Isoright
��
Re: Emmanuella: My Mother Deserves An Estate, But I No Be Dangote by Sirmuel1(m): 9:26am On Nov 18, 2020
Sometimes I doubt her age. She's so intelligent
Re: Emmanuella: My Mother Deserves An Estate, But I No Be Dangote by Mrford(m): 9:30am On Nov 18, 2020
This world belong to women. See Mama Mama everywhere. Yet women want more.
Re: Emmanuella: My Mother Deserves An Estate, But I No Be Dangote by Xkale1234(m): 10:21am On Nov 18, 2020
Kingsuave:
She worked for every penny to build this house for her mum, unlike some slay queens that will rather wait for an already made Man to provide for their needs grin

tell the slay mamas

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

BBNaija: Kaisha Denies Kissing Kidwaya; Shares Full Video Of Scene / A Picture Of 2face Idibia & Pero Adeniyi's Baby boy / Actress Toyin Adewale Celebrates Her Birthday With Lovely Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.