Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,690 members, 7,801,999 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:38 AM

'Blood Will Flow, Nigeria May Disintegrate’–Primate Ayodele Releases Prophecies - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 'Blood Will Flow, Nigeria May Disintegrate’–Primate Ayodele Releases Prophecies (1120 Views)

Primate Ayodele Releases 2024 Prophecies On Akpabio, Ekpa, Igboho, Wike, Others / 2022: Primate Ayodele Releases Prophecies, Says Presidential Jet Will Crash / Rev. Ladi Thompson's 2018 Prophecy About Nigeria: "Blood Will Spill" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

'Blood Will Flow, Nigeria May Disintegrate’–Primate Ayodele Releases Prophecies by Gjrich(m): 8:34pm On Nov 17, 2020
The leader of INRI Evangelical Spiritual Church, Primate Elijah Ayodele, has called on Nigerians to pray against bloodshed, unrest and confusion.

According to him, the unrest will be severe and it will affect everyone in the country including political leaders in the country.

He stated that if President Buhari doesn’t sack his service chiefs, there will be another protest that will call the attention of the international communities.

The cleric further revealed that it might cause Nigeria’s disintegration and will expose the government of President Muhammadu Buhari.

“There is something mysterious that will happen, I can’t say when but it will bring unrest in Nigeria, this will also affect the presidency and President Buhari will be in total confusion.

“Nigeria is sitting on a time bomb. I am seeing people running helter-skelter confused, I see people stoning governors, honorable, abusing Buhari, People will be running for safety.

“God isn’t happy with Buhari’s government because He has not done what the Lord has sent him, anybody can criticize this, blood will flow in Nigeria, we need prayers, I see unrest everywhere, either you are a governor or president, you are not going to escape it.

“If Buhari doesn’t sack his service chiefs, I am seeing another protest against the Buhari government which will call the attention of the international communities.

“This will expose Buhari’s government more, apart from corruption, Nigerians are no more safe, police won’t be safe because I am seeing attack everywhere, and this might even cause our disintegration, Buhari should wake up before it’s too late, I am seeing trouble, sorrow, Nigeria needs prayers’’

Re: 'Blood Will Flow, Nigeria May Disintegrate’–Primate Ayodele Releases Prophecies by NaijaRoyalty(m): 8:36pm On Nov 17, 2020
If the price of a nationhood is regular blood letting, Let us not be a nation .

3 Likes

Re: 'Blood Will Flow, Nigeria May Disintegrate’–Primate Ayodele Releases Prophecies by Etrusen(m): 8:36pm On Nov 17, 2020
ok we don hear case close till then we go see.
Re: 'Blood Will Flow, Nigeria May Disintegrate’–Primate Ayodele Releases Prophecies by Goldencheese(m): 8:37pm On Nov 17, 2020
He knows unfortunately but the man's heart is a heart of stone.

1 Like

Re: 'Blood Will Flow, Nigeria May Disintegrate’–Primate Ayodele Releases Prophecies by dollarstays: 8:37pm On Nov 17, 2020
the way nigerian clergies turn facts into prophecy is really disheartening .....the way things is going this days, I wont be surprise to see prophecy as tool in the book of manipulation ....

1 Like

Re: 'Blood Will Flow, Nigeria May Disintegrate’–Primate Ayodele Releases Prophecies by Dgreatman2021: 8:38pm On Nov 17, 2020
Waiting
Re: 'Blood Will Flow, Nigeria May Disintegrate’–Primate Ayodele Releases Prophecies by Righteousness89(m): 8:38pm On Nov 17, 2020
Ok
Re: 'Blood Will Flow, Nigeria May Disintegrate’–Primate Ayodele Releases Prophecies by doggedfighter(f): 8:39pm On Nov 17, 2020
I
Re: 'Blood Will Flow, Nigeria May Disintegrate’–Primate Ayodele Releases Prophecies by doggedfighter(f): 8:41pm On Nov 17, 2020
We have disintegrated already.

They are just using the army and bullets to keep the fragments together.

1 Like

Re: 'Blood Will Flow, Nigeria May Disintegrate’–Primate Ayodele Releases Prophecies by omenka(m): 8:42pm On Nov 17, 2020
The blood that would flow would be that of you, your children and your parents. Amen.

2 Likes

Re: 'Blood Will Flow, Nigeria May Disintegrate’–Primate Ayodele Releases Prophecies by NaijaMutant(f): 8:42pm On Nov 17, 2020
grin
Re: 'Blood Will Flow, Nigeria May Disintegrate’–Primate Ayodele Releases Prophecies by NaijaMutant(f): 8:42pm On Nov 17, 2020
omenka:
The blood that would flow would be that of you, your children and your parents. Amen.

When Nigeria disintegrates, will you be Igbo, Yoruba or Hausa grin

Your confusion starts here grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: 'Blood Will Flow, Nigeria May Disintegrate’–Primate Ayodele Releases Prophecies by helinues: 8:43pm On Nov 17, 2020
Prophet of doom.

Keep your false narrative to yourself
Re: 'Blood Will Flow, Nigeria May Disintegrate’–Primate Ayodele Releases Prophecies by Lipscomb(m): 8:44pm On Nov 17, 2020
Imagine this nonsense is coming from so called pastor. Spit on your head mam. Dss should pick him up asp.
Re: 'Blood Will Flow, Nigeria May Disintegrate’–Primate Ayodele Releases Prophecies by PenSniper: 8:44pm On Nov 17, 2020
What has the Lord sent Buhari to do ? YeyeWhat would the Lord send a religious and ethnic jingoist and cleanser to do ?
Nonsense.
Re: 'Blood Will Flow, Nigeria May Disintegrate’–Primate Ayodele Releases Prophecies by NaijaMutant(f): 8:45pm On Nov 17, 2020
helinues:
Prophet of doom.

Nigeria's disintegration is long overdue.

Blood flow has become a regular occurrence under the terrorist.

Nothing new undecided
Re: 'Blood Will Flow, Nigeria May Disintegrate’–Primate Ayodele Releases Prophecies by omowolewa: 8:47pm On Nov 17, 2020
Okay, that's expected
Re: 'Blood Will Flow, Nigeria May Disintegrate’–Primate Ayodele Releases Prophecies by Lipscomb(m): 8:47pm On Nov 17, 2020
Look man Nigeria will not disintegrate anyone that questioning the existence of Nigeria shall be seriously deal with. What a nonsense the unity of this country is number one priority for this present administration.

God bless president Buhari and vice president Osinbajo
God bless the federal republic of Nigeria.
May God continue to elarge our coast.
Re: 'Blood Will Flow, Nigeria May Disintegrate’–Primate Ayodele Releases Prophecies by helinues: 8:48pm On Nov 17, 2020
NaijaMutant:

Nigeria's disintegration is long overdue.

Blood flow has become a regular occurrence under the terrorist.

Nothing new undecided

Re: 'Blood Will Flow, Nigeria May Disintegrate’–Primate Ayodele Releases Prophecies by dukeprince50: 8:49pm On Nov 17, 2020
The cleric further revealed that it might cause Nigeria’s disintegration and will expose the government of President Muhammadu Buhari
whenever u hear might in a prophesy, just know its nothing but a prediction, its not different from saying Aston villa might win barca

“God isn’t happy with Buhari’s government because He has not done what the Lord has sent him
mouthpiece of God

apart from corruption, Nigerians are no more safe
this is true sha
Re: 'Blood Will Flow, Nigeria May Disintegrate’–Primate Ayodele Releases Prophecies by MASTAkiLLAh(m): 8:56pm On Nov 17, 2020
omenka:
[s]The blood that would flow would be that of you, your children and your parents. Amen[/s].
continue living in denial. Is blood not flowing now ? Is there ANY day we don’t hear news about Fulani bandits and kidnappers attacking one community or the other in the north ? Wasn’t there bloodshed perpetrated by the military in Obigbo recently ? Should we forget the Lekki massacre even though government propagandists swear it didn’t happen ? Nigeria is already facing its worst era of carnage since the civil war and your idol Buhari is doing absolutely nothing to calm tensions down. His tribalism, nepotism and religious bigotry are the final bombs that will explode this country except someone speaks common sense into his deaf ears but who will bell the cat ? Definitely not Aisha, there’s nobody in this junta who can tell the catastrophe of a president the truth
Re: 'Blood Will Flow, Nigeria May Disintegrate’–Primate Ayodele Releases Prophecies by TimmyA: 8:59pm On Nov 17, 2020
This evil contraption will one day expire and that very soon
Re: 'Blood Will Flow, Nigeria May Disintegrate’–Primate Ayodele Releases Prophecies by awgumayor: 9:20pm On Nov 17, 2020
omenka:
Even if you don't believe in God and His prophets, you can take the message and leave the messenger, or better still ignore him and his message.The energy you used to curse this man of God, if you have used it to curse Fulani herdsmen that have taken your Benue people to the next level of slaughter by now blood would be flowing in them, their children and their parents.
Re: 'Blood Will Flow, Nigeria May Disintegrate’–Primate Ayodele Releases Prophecies by Amanda4life: 10:26pm On Nov 17, 2020
BUT THIS IS A FACT.
Re: 'Blood Will Flow, Nigeria May Disintegrate’–Primate Ayodele Releases Prophecies by omenka(m): 10:41pm On Nov 17, 2020
awgumayor:
Even if you don't believe in God and His prophets, you can take the message and leave the messenger, or better still ignore him and his message.The energy you used to curse this man of God, if you have used it to curse Fulani herdsmen that have taken your Benue people to the next level of slaughter by now blood would be flowing in them, their children and their parents.
Oga oo!!! Person say blood go flow, I say na him blood and that of him family members go flow, you dey dey yarn opata.

Please, you may supplant him if you please. That's your prerogative. Shooo.

Some of you have serious mental issues. Shey na your own blood or that of your family you want make e flow ni? undecided

1 Like

Re: 'Blood Will Flow, Nigeria May Disintegrate’–Primate Ayodele Releases Prophecies by ikennamadu1(m): 11:11pm On Nov 17, 2020
helinues:
Prophet of doom.

anywhere I see your stupid comments.. I will remove it... mark my words... I will bring nightmare to your doorstep
Re: 'Blood Will Flow, Nigeria May Disintegrate’–Primate Ayodele Releases Prophecies by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 11:36pm On Nov 17, 2020
He just copied Buhari's prophesy of 2011 when he said if he doesn't win in 2015, the blood of Baboons and monkeys will flow.
Every after he won first and second tenure,blood is still flowing. So seeing blood flew in Nigeria is not a new thing any more.
Re: 'Blood Will Flow, Nigeria May Disintegrate’–Primate Ayodele Releases Prophecies by LikeAking: 2:24am On Nov 18, 2020
Noise.
Re: 'Blood Will Flow, Nigeria May Disintegrate’–Primate Ayodele Releases Prophecies by DeOTR: 4:07am On Nov 18, 2020
Gjrich:
The leader of INRI Evangelical Spiritual Church, Primate Elijah Ayodele, has called on Nigerians to pray against bloodshed, unrest and confusion.

According to him, the unrest will be severe and it will affect everyone in the country including political leaders in the country.

He stated that if President Buhari doesn’t sack his service chiefs, there will be another protest that will call the attention of the international communities.

The cleric further revealed that it might cause Nigeria’s disintegration and will expose the government of President Muhammadu Buhari.

“There is something mysterious that will happen, I can’t say when but it will bring unrest in Nigeria, this will also affect the presidency and President Buhari will be in total confusion.

“Nigeria is sitting on a time bomb. I am seeing people running helter-skelter confused, I see people stoning governors, honorable, abusing Buhari, People will be running for safety.

“God isn’t happy with Buhari’s government because He has not done what the Lord has sent him, anybody can criticize this, blood will flow in Nigeria, we need prayers, I see unrest everywhere, either you are a governor or president, you are not going to escape it.

“If Buhari doesn’t sack his service chiefs, I am seeing another protest against the Buhari government which will call the attention of the international communities.

“This will expose Buhari’s government more, apart from corruption, Nigerians are no more safe, police won’t be safe because I am seeing attack everywhere, and this might even cause our disintegration, Buhari should wake up before it’s too late, I am seeing trouble, sorrow, Nigeria needs prayers’’

I've known this since 2014. Next!
Re: 'Blood Will Flow, Nigeria May Disintegrate’–Primate Ayodele Releases Prophecies by haffaze777(m): 5:25am On Nov 18, 2020
[quote author=helinues post=96152241][/quote]

grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Truth: Pastor Kumuyi And The Limousine / Do We Really Need To Beg/pray To God For His Protection And Blessings? / Why Do We Have To Live In Fear?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.