Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,909 members, 7,802,960 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 05:23 AM

Teni Leaves Many Speechless As She Stuns In New Photos With Attractive Makeup - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Teni Leaves Many Speechless As She Stuns In New Photos With Attractive Makeup (8785 Views)

I Don Japa — Teni Leaves Rivers State After Attack (Video) / Saggy B00bs Founder Show Off Hairy Bushy V@gina As She Stuns In Bikini / Toke Makinwa In All Shade Of beauty as she stuns In lovely Ankara outfit(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Teni Leaves Many Speechless As She Stuns In New Photos With Attractive Makeup by Winniealfred1(f): 11:51am On Nov 18, 2020
#Bulk Purchase Promo*

1. #Katopp Luxury Gardens, Epe*
Outright N700k
Get 12 plots @ N500k per plot outright

2. #Katopp Have Court 2, Ibeju Lekki*
Outright N900k
Get 12 plots @ N750k per plot outright.

3. #Harmony Garden Court, Eleranigbe - Ibeju Lekki*
Outright N750k
Get 12plots @ N600k per plot outright.

4. #Opulent Court, Ibeju Lekki*
Outright N700k
Get 12plots @ N500k per plot outright.

#Note:*

#This promo is only for those that are purchasing up to 12plots.

#Any plot less than 12 would go for the normal plot price.

# Free Deed

#Valid from Nov 18th - 30th

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Teni Leaves Many Speechless As She Stuns In New Photos With Attractive Makeup by chudyprince: 1:10pm On Nov 18, 2020
Still a tomboy grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Teni Leaves Many Speechless As She Stuns In New Photos With Attractive Makeup by NeoWanZaeed(m): 2:16pm On Nov 18, 2020
Ever8090:
Teni na fine girl, na that her size dey make people dey see her like say she no fine

she no fine

1 Like

Re: Teni Leaves Many Speechless As She Stuns In New Photos With Attractive Makeup by Oliversmart: 4:10pm On Nov 18, 2020
nairaobserver2:
Internationally recognized Nigerian songstress, Teniola Apata better known as Teni the entertainer, has left many of her fans and admirers out of enough words after she took to social media to share a hypnotizing photo of herself rocking attractive makeup.

This came as a pleasant surprise to many since the songstress is usually seen in her preferred tomboy attire while neglecting the use of makeup unlike most of her female colleagues in the industry.

Most of her followers including some of her colleague celebrities who came across her post, took to the comment section to marvel at how beautiful the makeup made her look while encouraging her to put it on more often.

Teni who shared the lovely photo went ahead to disclose to the general public that a new single from her will be dropping soon.

She added the caption,

Check out more beautiful photos below:
https://www.nairafame.com/2020/11/teni-leaves-many-speechless-as-she.html

CC Lalasticlala
anything them like make them say oooo
I love you baby teni ❤
Re: Teni Leaves Many Speechless As She Stuns In New Photos With Attractive Makeup by Gandollaar(f): 4:17pm On Nov 18, 2020
Fat girls are grateful....

One guy from unical those days was telling us why all his girlfriends were fat girls.
He said...they are easy to toast.

And they are grateful grin
Re: Teni Leaves Many Speechless As She Stuns In New Photos With Attractive Makeup by Remedy88: 4:59pm On Nov 18, 2020
She is beautiful.........

Re: Teni Leaves Many Speechless As She Stuns In New Photos With Attractive Makeup by Ifeoluwav(f): 5:21pm On Nov 18, 2020
She fat dey go complain she no fat dey go still complain, na wa o.

1 Like

Re: Teni Leaves Many Speechless As She Stuns In New Photos With Attractive Makeup by bukhety(f): 8:34pm On Nov 18, 2020
Re: Teni Leaves Many Speechless As She Stuns In New Photos With Attractive Makeup by sirleke(m): 3:13am On Nov 20, 2020
I have come to say THANK YOU......

I eventually won......

Thank u guys plenty...... I m honored

Pretydiva I hope u see this
Re: Teni Leaves Many Speechless As She Stuns In New Photos With Attractive Makeup by pretydiva(f): 6:28am On Nov 20, 2020
sirleke:
I have come to say THANK YOU......

I eventually won......

Thank u guys plenty...... I m honored

Pretydiva I hope u see this
God be praise

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Popular OAP, Murphy Ijemba and team now work from Metro FM and Max FM / Bad : Two Big Girls Disgraced And Molested For Stealing Sandals! / Agunbiade Sanya Weekly Giveaway On Nairaland

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.