Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,359 members, 7,808,251 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:24 AM

China Used Microwave Weapon To ‘Cook’ Indian Troops In Himalayan Border Battle - Foreign Affairs (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / China Used Microwave Weapon To ‘Cook’ Indian Troops In Himalayan Border Battle (53081 Views)

ISRAELI Weapon Damaged Iranian Air Defenses Without Being Detected / Israel PM, Benjamin Netanyahu Visits Troops In Gaza Strip Amid War With Hamas / U.S. Weighs Sending 100-Mile Strike Weapon To Ukraine - Reuters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: China Used Microwave Weapon To ‘Cook’ Indian Troops In Himalayan Border Battle by Taciturn1: 2:32am On Nov 19, 2020
Golan007:

Why not burn the country down?

If your father isn't Dangote would it make him less your father?
Nigeria, a "father" that neglects the needs of it's "children". What do you expect the "children" to speak of the ''father''?
Re: China Used Microwave Weapon To ‘Cook’ Indian Troops In Himalayan Border Battle by Neddstark: 3:07am On Nov 19, 2020
Dizzyrascal:
Nairaland is a big DISGRACE,
the other day I posted a comment with the word PROTEST and got banned by the moderators. It seems the fear of censoring has already infiltrated the minds and entire bodies of Nairaland moderators and their actions has become that of cowards. As for me I will continue to resist cowardice in all its ramifications.

How can the country become better if we don't stand up to speak and resist evil. How can accountability be achieved without dissenting opinions and refined criticisms. Nairaland moderators you are all living in fools paradise, by the time that useless hate speech bill is passed then you will know the effects and importance of media freedom.

Shame on Nairaland moderators for playing Buhari's game and that of his stooges.
SHAME! SHAME!! SHAME!!!

Protest is not a crime, it happens everywhere in the WORLD

Go and start up your own forum
Re: China Used Microwave Weapon To ‘Cook’ Indian Troops In Himalayan Border Battle by Nobody: 3:08am On Nov 19, 2020
sigiyaya:
I dont want to laugh grin grin grin grin

That guy is just constituting nuisance every time here. His posts reek absurdity of the highest order. I tolerate people a lot but not this one.

1 Like

Re: China Used Microwave Weapon To ‘Cook’ Indian Troops In Himalayan Border Battle by pacespot(m): 3:27am On Nov 19, 2020
More like telling the Indian troops there are so many ways to beat a child without touching him or her
Re: China Used Microwave Weapon To ‘Cook’ Indian Troops In Himalayan Border Battle by Map1(m): 3:37am On Nov 19, 2020
internationalman:

If you'd traveled out of Nigeria you'd know that you are not living a life in Nigeria rather you are just existing to survive
a clapp for you

1 Like

Re: China Used Microwave Weapon To ‘Cook’ Indian Troops In Himalayan Border Battle by Map1(m): 3:42am On Nov 19, 2020
Golan007:

Always looking to bash your country.

Funny enough, even in your local area you don't stand out.

Mtcheew.
dear are you calling Nigeria a country?one day when you come out of your shell you will know how a country look like and judge your self if truly Nigeria is a country.

2 Likes

Re: China Used Microwave Weapon To ‘Cook’ Indian Troops In Himalayan Border Battle by Pimine: 3:50am On Nov 19, 2020
Splitmind:

So annoying, no country could compare with Nigeria in terms of military might. Every day I thank our gallant troops for ensuring peace in every inch of this land and that no one is being harmed.
Aswearugaaad

Nicca did I read this right or...?
You're a terrible comedian, brah.

1 Like

Re: China Used Microwave Weapon To ‘Cook’ Indian Troops In Himalayan Border Battle by Oludara202: 3:52am On Nov 19, 2020
“Let China Sleep, for when she wakes, she will shake the world,” (Napoleon Bonaparte)
Re: China Used Microwave Weapon To ‘Cook’ Indian Troops In Himalayan Border Battle by vioment: 4:16am On Nov 19, 2020
Yankee and Russia dun get these things tey. Maybe China too, and even others.

The focused one of these with higher power na laser.

By the way, one of the vaccine for coronavirus, requires deep freezing like really deep freezing -46 degrees Fahrenheit to store it, am sure part of their market is not Nigeria. This vaccine is for countries with constant electricity, because them no go send you the vaccine cun send you the fridge cun send you the special generators and stand by fuel. Na when the thing go serious pass as e dey, na when eyes go begin clear. We dey ride on genetic luck now, forgetting say tweaking haters fit dey out there. No inspection and knowledge awareness of anything in this country, except money and power transfer.

If you never know ABC, how you wan begin read obi is a boy. This supernatural to many Nigerians and Africans. We like simple and celebration

1 Like

Re: China Used Microwave Weapon To ‘Cook’ Indian Troops In Himalayan Border Battle by achaemeka(m): 4:35am On Nov 19, 2020
Golan007:

Lifting you how?

99% of those of you bashing the country would live any die in the country.

Better make the best of it while you can.

Good morning sir,I am a Nigeria,sir pls I need your assistant, I need 100k naira to buy both a UK used phone,and laptop.For my business .Sir can you send the UK used laptop and phone to me? Since you live in UK.Sir pls help me,so that I start revive my freenlancing business.
Re: China Used Microwave Weapon To ‘Cook’ Indian Troops In Himalayan Border Battle by Jabioro: 5:23am On Nov 19, 2020
Boko Haram is taken over here ,our local soldiers are not under any pressure to retake it but we can see their ego over unarmed citizen..
Re: China Used Microwave Weapon To ‘Cook’ Indian Troops In Himalayan Border Battle by Ugoerico(m): 5:26am On Nov 19, 2020
China please can you lend us this particular equipment instead of lending us money? Because we have so many corrupt rice and beans in Aso villa that we want to cook!
Re: China Used Microwave Weapon To ‘Cook’ Indian Troops In Himalayan Border Battle by MJluv(f): 5:28am On Nov 19, 2020
EmekaBlue:
Shame on India who started advancement before China

China has surpassed them.
India have black people, and black people seem to always have problems with development.

1 Like

Re: China Used Microwave Weapon To ‘Cook’ Indian Troops In Himalayan Border Battle by One4me: 5:28am On Nov 19, 2020
crackhaus:
When will the Nigerian Army order this weapon to fight Boko Haram, or are they only ever interested in purchasing weapons that were used during WW2?

If they ever lay their hands on such Evil weapon, they will reserve its use on UNARMED PROTESTERS.
Almost six year snow, Boko haram is getting stronger, Bandits are kidnapping Police officers while Fulani herdsmen are slaughtering farmers, they could not deal with those ones or shut down their sources of finance but ordinary unarmed protesters, come and see display of gallantry.

Soldiers should never interfere in internal crisis, they dont know how to do so, they are not trained to do so and the Constitution should never allow it.
Re: China Used Microwave Weapon To ‘Cook’ Indian Troops In Himalayan Border Battle by One4me: 5:32am On Nov 19, 2020
MJluv:
India have black people, and black people seem to always have problems with development.

Stop misleading yourself, it is not about the color of the Skin, you self-denigrating being.
It has to do with the Homogeneity of the Population.

China has a homogeneous population that makes decision-making devoid of the usual "ethnic-related" sluggishness and bias.

India does not enjoy that advantage though we cannot discount the determination for success, for the Chinese people.

2 Likes

Re: China Used Microwave Weapon To ‘Cook’ Indian Troops In Himalayan Border Battle by Kennitrust(m): 5:41am On Nov 19, 2020
Dizzyrascal:
Nairaland is a big DISGRACE,
the other day I posted a comment with the word PROTEST and got banned by the moderators. It seems the fear of censoring has already infiltrated the minds and entire bodies of Nairaland moderators and their actions has become that of cowards. As for me I will continue to resist cowardice in all its ramifications.

How can the country become better if we don't stand up to speak and resist evil. How can accountability be achieved without dissenting opinions and refined criticisms. Nairaland moderators you are all living in fools paradise, by the time that useless hate speech bill is passed then you will know the effects and importance of media freedom.

Shame on Nairaland moderators for playing Buhari's game and that of his stooges.
SHAME! SHAME!! SHAME!!!

Protest is not a crime, it happens everywhere in the WORLD
is it a must to be on nairaland? undecided

1 Like

Re: China Used Microwave Weapon To ‘Cook’ Indian Troops In Himalayan Border Battle by Jacuzzi55(f): 5:52am On Nov 19, 2020
hope they will not use the same microwave weapon to chase us out of Nigeria one day
Re: China Used Microwave Weapon To ‘Cook’ Indian Troops In Himalayan Border Battle by TemmyT002(m): 6:02am On Nov 19, 2020
Bad guys!!
Re: China Used Microwave Weapon To ‘Cook’ Indian Troops In Himalayan Border Battle by Greenback: 6:12am On Nov 19, 2020
Golan007:

Lol.

And you assume I'm in Nigeria?

grin

Come back if you truly love your country...come back and build..otherwise stfu when people complain about the ills of the land
Re: China Used Microwave Weapon To ‘Cook’ Indian Troops In Himalayan Border Battle by Dcoy: 6:37am On Nov 19, 2020
Golan007:

Lol.

And you assume I'm in Nigeria?

grin

No wonder most of your post are unrealistic, you need to be on ground to feel this heat and partake in the vomiting without microwave weapon, Nigeria is just like that hilltop, them no need shot you before you go run yourself

2 Likes

Re: China Used Microwave Weapon To ‘Cook’ Indian Troops In Himalayan Border Battle by ijayebonyi(f): 6:42am On Nov 19, 2020
All I can say is Hmmm
Re: China Used Microwave Weapon To ‘Cook’ Indian Troops In Himalayan Border Battle by BeLookingIDIOT(m): 6:51am On Nov 19, 2020
internationalman:

If you'd traveled out of Nigeria you'd know that you are not living a life in Nigeria rather you are just existing to survive
Travel out of Nigeria to where?
Congo? Somalia? Mozambique? Afghanistan? Chad? CAR? Niger?....Where
Of the 195 countries, traveling out of Nigeria can mean going to the about 50 undeveloped nations which Nigeria isn't even part of or the over hundred still developing countries.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: China Used Microwave Weapon To ‘Cook’ Indian Troops In Himalayan Border Battle by dammyz101(m): 7:07am On Nov 19, 2020
This weapon is design and biult by engrs, later some people wil start inducting certisfied supervisors on maintainance . Engineering in nigeria should b scrabbed bcus it dosnt reflect in our technological development as a country.
I no people will blame it on bad government, the truth is there are so many engrs who own multi million naira company yet they have failed to do any innovative research to inventing there own tools or material. They keep importing everything and causing more damage to d economy.
Re: China Used Microwave Weapon To ‘Cook’ Indian Troops In Himalayan Border Battle by Coollegend89(m): 7:30am On Nov 19, 2020
China matter don tire me
Re: China Used Microwave Weapon To ‘Cook’ Indian Troops In Himalayan Border Battle by wink2015(m): 8:00am On Nov 19, 2020
The chinese government is not happy that the indian government is supporting TIBET, an autonomous region of China.

The Tibetan spiritual leader, the Dalai Lama is taking refuge in india.
Re: China Used Microwave Weapon To ‘Cook’ Indian Troops In Himalayan Border Battle by jrusky(m): 8:03am On Nov 19, 2020
That one na bad weapon oo hope it wont ends up given birth to another potential health problem in the future especially on those India army?
Re: China Used Microwave Weapon To ‘Cook’ Indian Troops In Himalayan Border Battle by endsarrrs(f): 8:05am On Nov 19, 2020
sad
Golan007:

Always looking to bash your country.

Funny enough, even in your local area you don't stand out.

Mtcheew.
Dont mind that educated illiterate with his fatuous way of reasoning. Instead of him to keep mute when he has zilch reasonable to say, rather he chose to display stupidity

1 Like 1 Share

Re: China Used Microwave Weapon To ‘Cook’ Indian Troops In Himalayan Border Battle by Nwaotu10(m): 8:07am On Nov 19, 2020
Righteousness89:
We Live in very Crazy and Wicked times..
Just Imagine what Humans do their fellow Humans..

I Begin to Imagine the torments and torture that will dished out here on Earth during the Great Tribulation. JESUS Christ our Lord and Savior describes it " a time such as has not been Since the Creation of the World "

It's gonna be so Terrible! You will not be able to buy or sell without the Mark of the Beast..
If you look round the Happenings on Earth Today! You will agree that everything is on Ground waiting for the Appointed time..

The RAPTURE is the Trigger !
Right now we are not looking for a sign!
We are listening for a Sound!
We are listening for a Shout!
The Trumpet will Shout at any Moment!

Humble yourself and Surrender totally to JESUS Christ this moment!

We are not Guaranteed the next !

Do I need to bother about rapture when I'm not a christian?
Re: China Used Microwave Weapon To ‘Cook’ Indian Troops In Himalayan Border Battle by Clinghton: 8:08am On Nov 19, 2020
When you fight with your superior
Re: China Used Microwave Weapon To ‘Cook’ Indian Troops In Himalayan Border Battle by faste: 8:14am On Nov 19, 2020
Rexnegro:

I can't agree less bro ... nigeria is shithole indeed
inter man,don't engage this dude he is a buharist
Re: China Used Microwave Weapon To ‘Cook’ Indian Troops In Himalayan Border Battle by Kingpele(m): 8:30am On Nov 19, 2020
[quote author=Dizzyrascal post=96191917]Nairaland is a big DISGRACE,

SHAME! SHAME!! SHAME!!!

Protest is not a crime, it happens everywhere in the WORLD[ shut up simp,if u are really a bold and courageous fella ,u should match to aso villa and confront the government than hide in your tiny room to talk tough ...U want to spoil someone hard work,why not create your own platform to do anything u desire

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ghanaian Army Chief Orders "Shoot-to-kill" On Fulani Herdsmen / Shocking Photos Of North Korea That Kim JongUn wouldn't want the world to see / Suicide Bombing At Indonesian Cathedral On Palm Sunday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.