Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,298 members, 7,780,701 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 08:00 PM

Umahi: I Want To Be A Martyr, Sacrificed To Achieve Igbo Presidency - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Umahi: I Want To Be A Martyr, Sacrificed To Achieve Igbo Presidency (26623 Views)

Umahi: I Will Host Peter Obi In Ebonyi, I Like What He’s Doing / Umahi: I No Longer Believe In Ohanaeze, They Betrayed Me / Dave Umahi. ‘I Can Never Join A Party Like APC' (Throwback) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Umahi: I Want To Be A Martyr, Sacrificed To Achieve Igbo Presidency by blackgold90(m): 9:56pm On Nov 17, 2020
helinues:
Who dash monkey bananas is not just a slang but na reality due to slippery of the bananas's tree

Yoruba spotted
Re: Umahi: I Want To Be A Martyr, Sacrificed To Achieve Igbo Presidency by Nobody: 9:58pm On Nov 17, 2020
Will a typical Anambrarian vote for you? No,.abeg Carry your wahala dey go
Re: Umahi: I Want To Be A Martyr, Sacrificed To Achieve Igbo Presidency by richie240: 9:58pm On Nov 17, 2020
gaius01:
Arrrrrrrh

Wow wow, clap for your speech. It should like a reasonable man but all you sound like a stupid fellow who spat words without thinking.

If dying for Nigeria would have change things, the dead governors and president who have change things.

It's always buzz me how this politicians will lie to present sweetness before people as if they care not knowing this guys are they chief executive of all the choas in thier constituency.

The fact you are clean now, sooner we go hear the real gist, just watch out!!!
Hehehehehehe..... nwanne, everybody cannot be ipob/die for Biafra nah grin

If d gentleman believes in ds Great and blessed country - Nigeria - and wants to die for her, abeg let him be.
If u wan die for Nigeria, fine!
If na Biafra u wan die for, also fine!

Every mallam to hin kettle biko!
cool

Re: Umahi: I Want To Be A Martyr, Sacrificed To Achieve Igbo Presidency by 6digitscomrade: 9:59pm On Nov 17, 2020
kahal29:
https://t.guardian.ng/news/i-want-to-be-a-martyr-sacrificed-to-achieve-igbo-presidency-umahi/
we will see... I’m not saying an eastern man shouldn’t be Nigerian president oooo we are all entitled to the national cake and oyel not oil... but to think one will achieve it with his modus operandi he will still come back as usual or go to another party seeking his elusive justice... I used to like listening to him until I realised he doesn’t even understand the murky waters and hence he shouldn’t be trusted with a path let alone ur destiny..
Re: Umahi: I Want To Be A Martyr, Sacrificed To Achieve Igbo Presidency by VULCAN(m): 10:06pm On Nov 17, 2020
This fellow has been a governor for so long yet his face is only being seen by Nigerians now.

He is deluded to think that those a around Buhari will consider him before Orji Kalu
Re: Umahi: I Want To Be A Martyr, Sacrificed To Achieve Igbo Presidency by Nina1999(m): 10:08pm On Nov 17, 2020
Very well mr governor! Bold step well taking...
Re: Umahi: I Want To Be A Martyr, Sacrificed To Achieve Igbo Presidency by friday2011(m): 10:14pm On Nov 17, 2020
From all indicators... APC AND PDP will zone there presidential tickets to the south east.
Re: Umahi: I Want To Be A Martyr, Sacrificed To Achieve Igbo Presidency by TinubuGoQuench(f): 10:17pm On Nov 17, 2020
helinues:
Who dash monkey bananas is not just a slang but na reality due to slippery of the bananas's tree

HAVE YOU MENDED THE LEAKING ROOF OF YOUR THATCHED HUT?
Re: Umahi: I Want To Be A Martyr, Sacrificed To Achieve Igbo Presidency by ejimatic: 10:19pm On Nov 17, 2020
kahal29:
https://t.guardian.ng/news/i-want-to-be-a-martyr-sacrificed-to-achieve-igbo-presidency-umahi/
What I said this evening has been confirmed now.All is about 2023 election..Some other governors in the SE will follow him soon.
Re: Umahi: I Want To Be A Martyr, Sacrificed To Achieve Igbo Presidency by helinues: 10:19pm On Nov 17, 2020
TinubuGoQuench:

HAVE YOU MENDED THE LEAKING ROOF OF YOUR THATCHED HUT?

Switch to your cancellation monikers...

Don't be afraid of mods
Re: Umahi: I Want To Be A Martyr, Sacrificed To Achieve Igbo Presidency by Franktom247(m): 10:20pm On Nov 17, 2020
You want to protest in apc st umahi the martyr aboki will use and dump you e go shock you

1 Like

Re: Umahi: I Want To Be A Martyr, Sacrificed To Achieve Igbo Presidency by Eriokanmi: 10:24pm On Nov 17, 2020
This man neva sabi anything. Fulanis would dribble you enter sambisa forest. Fear them. Don't come back and be crying wolf to Nigerians after they've used you to achieve their agenda oo. Let me burst your bubble, no pdp or apc will be president come 2023. Una cup don full.
Re: Umahi: I Want To Be A Martyr, Sacrificed To Achieve Igbo Presidency by Liposure: 10:24pm On Nov 17, 2020
He's only defecting in order to fulfil his senatorial ambition. Umahi should stop lying.
Re: Umahi: I Want To Be A Martyr, Sacrificed To Achieve Igbo Presidency by jcross19: 10:28pm On Nov 17, 2020
NNEWIsuper:
The igbo fighting spirit lives in Umahi.. Already loving this dude, don't worry Okezie is joining u soon
now okezie is becoming sound leader? The kerosene governor after he joins , his name will just change all those nairaland APC zombies will stop abusing him right? It shall never be well with APC you people are just cursed....

2 Likes

Re: Umahi: I Want To Be A Martyr, Sacrificed To Achieve Igbo Presidency by ityP(m): 10:31pm On Nov 17, 2020
EvilPOTATO:
What this man is saying is strange lol. You can push for igbo presidency under PDP which is more advisable than APC. Who in their right senses would vote for APC again??

Exactly. Threaten to scatter things in PDP if they no consider Igbo. Igbos get more grounds for PDP. Instead of doing that, e go party wey Yoruba and Hausa form; the two tribes wey hate Igbos pass. Very foolish man he is lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Umahi: I Want To Be A Martyr, Sacrificed To Achieve Igbo Presidency by Liposure: 10:32pm On Nov 17, 2020
VULCAN:
This fellow has been a governor for so long yet his face is only being seen by Nigerians now.

He is deluded to think that those a around Buhari will consider him before Orji Kalu
kalu that buhari will use and dump come 2023

1 Like

Re: Umahi: I Want To Be A Martyr, Sacrificed To Achieve Igbo Presidency by ityP(m): 10:33pm On Nov 17, 2020
friday2011:
From all indicators... APC AND PDP will zone there presidential tickets to the south east.

Lmao. Sweet joke
Re: Umahi: I Want To Be A Martyr, Sacrificed To Achieve Igbo Presidency by ityP(m): 10:35pm On Nov 17, 2020
Eriokanmi:
This man neva sabi anything. Fulanis would dribble you enter sambisa forest. Fear them. Don't come back and be crying wolf to Nigerians after they've used you to achieve their agenda oo. Let me burst your bubble, no pdp or apc will be president come 2023. Una cup don full.

Na apga wan become president abi na ydp wey Una just trend for few days, lmao. Dude, this is not wishful thinking. Na naija politics we dey abeg
Re: Umahi: I Want To Be A Martyr, Sacrificed To Achieve Igbo Presidency by tonyson010(m): 10:37pm On Nov 17, 2020
Good move. People will follow him cos they know him. Unlike the other PDP govs in SouthEast that have nothing to show. They can't command something strong. Time PDP govs in other places stand up.
Re: Umahi: I Want To Be A Martyr, Sacrificed To Achieve Igbo Presidency by hush15: 10:40pm On Nov 17, 2020
kahal29:

Oga governor martayas, you had better be careful what you wish for.

1 Like

Re: Umahi: I Want To Be A Martyr, Sacrificed To Achieve Igbo Presidency by richie240: 10:50pm On Nov 17, 2020
sonnie10:
The same mistake Okorocha made.
One thing I know is that the best servant cannot be a king as long as the prince lives.

Everyone saw how Okoracha was disgraced. Even a life goat know how a roasted goat’s teeth shine and advices itself.

Let Umahi know that he that dines with the devil must use a long handle spoon.

When that day comes, you might be asked to go harvest from the farm where you planted.

'Indigos' and double mouth!
The place (pdp) where there's no prince, u still cowardly play 2nd fiddle. grin
Now d 'servant' with ballz to aspire for the throne against the 'prince', u deride him!
Toh!
cool

Re: Umahi: I Want To Be A Martyr, Sacrificed To Achieve Igbo Presidency by Eriokanmi: 10:56pm On Nov 17, 2020
ityP:

Na apga wan become president abi na ydp wey Una just trend for few days, lmao. Dude, this is not wishful thinking. Na naija politics we dey abeg
no, na pdp/apc go be president, lool. Your comment reminds me of 2014 when some pdp members bragged that they'd rule for 50 years and apc won't get anywhere grin.
Re: Umahi: I Want To Be A Martyr, Sacrificed To Achieve Igbo Presidency by richeeyo(m): 10:58pm On Nov 17, 2020
If the word Igbo presidecy sounds funny just gather
Re: Umahi: I Want To Be A Martyr, Sacrificed To Achieve Igbo Presidency by alloy123: 11:01pm On Nov 17, 2020
This man and his tall dream..Igbo Presidency is harder than a camel passing through the eye of a niddle.

1 Like

Re: Umahi: I Want To Be A Martyr, Sacrificed To Achieve Igbo Presidency by ityP(m): 11:01pm On Nov 17, 2020
Eriokanmi:
no, na pdp/apc go be president, lool. Your comment reminds me of 2014 when some pdp members bragged that they'd rule for 50 years and apc won't get anywhere grin.

Because PDP didn't want it in 2015. If they wanted it, nothing for stop them
Re: Umahi: I Want To Be A Martyr, Sacrificed To Achieve Igbo Presidency by HAccord: 11:12pm On Nov 17, 2020
dyera:
Speaking of Igbo presidency, Edwin Clark said Tinubu should allow Igbo to take the turn.

https://www.nairaland.com/6026788/presidency-edwin-clark-says-tinubu

In other he is saying that Tinubu is bigger than the entire south east combined. And the only way for an Igbo to emerge as presidential candidate, is if Tinubu allows it.

So the way forward is for the elders of Indigbo to make a trip to bourdillon, kneel down and beg Tinubu to allow an Igbo man emerge as presidential candidate.

Ewedu muslim opinion.
Re: Umahi: I Want To Be A Martyr, Sacrificed To Achieve Igbo Presidency by andyanders: 11:32pm On Nov 17, 2020
signature2012:
This is the most foolish political move.
The masses are cursing and brewing lots of hatred towards the party called APC.Come 2023,after the dullard must have leave power,there is high tendency APC may not exist again.
Though PDP have their own issues too,but it would have been better for this Dundee of a Governor to float a new party than joining an evil party called APC.

You have sense and u nailed it. The man wants to join a sinking ship. Pdp is not good but apc is just a demonic party that came in and destroyed this country. Apc is the worst party Nigeria EVER had. Apc came and was shouting CHANGE' CHANGE'', and true to their slogan, they brought ONLY, Poverty and Looting on Nigeria and Nigerians. Curse and woe be unto anybody that votes apc back to power again.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Umahi: I Want To Be A Martyr, Sacrificed To Achieve Igbo Presidency by Koffiatama: 11:58pm On Nov 17, 2020
1 APC will not give you Presidential ticket.( This is as sure as day and night9

2 Be very ready to visit the prison if PDP wins.

3 The problem is , even if any of these deceitful parties zone presidency to your zone, twenty of your brothers from the same party will come out and contest. When one person wins, others will quarrel and leave the party. They'll go and Bow down to the same old enemy, support them, and they'll win against your SE.

3 if you like get your presidential ticket from heaven. Your people will still campaign against you because they want the same position.( Like you did to Peter Obi)
4. Your are simply playing a SE political system. But you are rather too early

5. You know all these, that's why you are already saying that there will be no regrets if anything happens.

6. You are simply foooooling yourself

1 Like

Re: Umahi: I Want To Be A Martyr, Sacrificed To Achieve Igbo Presidency by ChimaAdeoye: 12:17am On Nov 18, 2020
Being emotional and sentimental about the so-called Igbo presidency in 2023 is the bait that APC will use to hang all these Igbo politicians. Umahi has just ruined his political career. Let him keep waiting for those he will "advise" while he became a failure himself because he couldn't see beyond his nose.

If the PDP zones the 2023 presidency to the southeast as the APC plotted and expected PDP to do, then the APC's plan to massively rig out the PDP in the next election will totally succeed. The APC will simply explain away their fake victory on "well, Nigerians aren't quite ready for Igbo president yet" I don't know why it's too hard for the southeast leaders to simply understand this.

There is NO WAY that the PDP will defeat the APC when APC has all the powers of incumbency, control of INEC, Judiciary, Army etc, .........and worse, the PDP is fielding an Igbo President in 2023??

The best path to Igbo president is to first become a Vice President to a northeast candidate. After which they can now use all the apparatus of incumbency the APC has now to make the V.P run for the presidency. OR convince APC to zone it's 2023 presidency to the southeast for the sake of national unity, and use the apparatus of the federal government to support it. Any other path on this 1999 constitution is mere wishful thinking by those Igbo governors who just want to run and LOSE because they already know they can't win.

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Umahi: I Want To Be A Martyr, Sacrificed To Achieve Igbo Presidency by Nobody: 12:27am On Nov 18, 2020
This idiot thinks he will get any vote in the east even if pdp or APC present him as their candidate.We know efufefu even if you are igbo.

2 Likes

Re: Umahi: I Want To Be A Martyr, Sacrificed To Achieve Igbo Presidency by intruder15(m): 12:32am On Nov 18, 2020
signature2012:
This is the most foolish political move.
The masses are cursing and brewing lots of hatred towards the party called APC.Come 2023,after the dullard must have leave power,there is high tendency APC may not exist again.
Though PDP have their own issues too,but it would have been better for this Dundee of a Governor to float a new party than joining an evil party called APC.

The honest truth is that the east has been loyal to PDP with little or nothing to show for it. The federal roads there are horrible. Pot hole is an understatement.

The states that seem to be doing better all left PDP. E.g Anambra. Even at that, the onitsha headbridge dualisation was constructed by the state government.

Little or no federal presence. Federal Health care facilities are countable in the whole state. Even police barracks and stations are countable. The annoying part of all these is that they were the ruling party at Federal level all through these period.

APC is not perfect. How Buhari handles insecurity is appalling and disgusting. True. He called the east 5% based on the votes he got. But still assisted in starting the Second Niger bridge which have been an audio project under PDP.

He could have ignored the region because of the votes. But he didn't. If you think that the bridge is insignificant, remember that Onitsha became what it is now due to that Niger bridge.

2 Likes

Re: Umahi: I Want To Be A Martyr, Sacrificed To Achieve Igbo Presidency by Cjrane2: 12:35am On Nov 18, 2020
ChimaAdeoye:
Being emotional and sentimental about the so-called Igbo presidency in 2023 is the bait that APC will use to hang all these Igbo politicians. Umahi has just ruined his political career. Let him keep waiting for those he will "advise" while he became a failure himself because he couldn't see beyond his nose.

If the PDP zones the 2023 presidency to the southeast as the APC plotted and expected PDP to do, then the APC's plan to massively rig out the PDP in the next election will totally succeed. The APC will simply explain away their fake victory on "well, Nigerians aren't quite ready for Igbo president yet" I don't know why it's too hard for the southeast leaders to simply understand this.

There is NO WAY that the PDP will defeat the APC when APC has all the powers of incumbency, control of INEC, Judiciary, Army etc, .........and worse, the PDP is fielding an Igbo President in 2023??

The best path to Igbo president is to first become a Vice President to a northeast candidate. After which they can now use all the apparatus of incumbency the APC has now to make the V.P run for the presidency. OR convince APC to zone it's 2023 presidency to the southeast for the sake of national unity, and use the apparatus of the federal government to support it. Any other path on this 1999 constitution is mere wishful thinking by those Igbo governors who just want to run and LOSE because they already know they can't win.

EXACTLY! One bottle of Hero beer for you Bro!

This is a game of numbers and APC being the ones clamoring for PDP to zone its presidency to the southeast is exactly to play into their hands. Igbo presidency is more realistic under an APC controlled federal government. Now, ask yourself, why can't APC zone its presidency to the southeast since it loves the Igbos so much and wants to be fair to all zones of Nigeria? Instead of clamoring for the PDP to zone it's presidential slot to the Igbos? Now you get the idea behind their game. The PDP has a ZERO chance of wresting power from APC controlled Federal Government with an Igboman as a presidential candidate and everyone knows it.

Once PDP zones its presidency to the northeast as it has done and the VP to the southeast, then they have totally checkmated the plot of APC to unite the north and southwest against the PDP, then they will use the power of the federal government to announce anything they like as election result. Then massively deploy troops to the southeast and south-south where they expect hapless youths to protest the rape of democracy. This isn't a game of emotional sentiments. it is about using the structure of Nigeria to keep the balance of power in APC's favor.

Umahi has ruined himself by trying to impose a situation where APC will easily claim to have won in 2023 and there will be no consequences whatsoever. Everyone that loves true democracy to evolve in Nigeria knows that Igbos should be given a chance to produce the president, but it is an impossible feat to do in 2023 with soldiers, INEC, Judiciary, etc controlled by APC. There will simply be no election, but they will announce landslide victory as their result.

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

FG Shortlists 20 Candidates For AGF’s Replacement, Begins Accreditation Monday / 'PDP Traced Akpabio Overseas To Beg Him On Their Knees' - Ahmed Lawan / No National, Governorship Elections Will Hold In Rivers – APC Candidates Vow

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.