Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,240 members, 7,780,470 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 03:04 PM

Wike: Umahi Wants To Be President In APC, He Should Stop Telling Lies About PDP - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wike: Umahi Wants To Be President In APC, He Should Stop Telling Lies About PDP (29694 Views)

What Obasanjo "Said" About PDP's Choice Of Atiku During Tinubu's Visit / Fact Check: Old Dollar Wads Spark Misinformation About PDP Primary / Yekini Nabena: Saraki Betrayed APC, He's A Traitor & A Double Agent (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wike: Umahi Wants To Be President In APC, He Should Stop Telling Lies About PDP by Polchiz(m): 3:32am On Nov 18, 2020
hush15:

So you think its APC that is willing to zone presidency to Southeast.

Hehehehe, very funny. Even though south south is all PDP, they rather align with south south for Presidency. Look at the uphill task before him! Rochas, Orji, Ngige, and the other bigger names are there, APC never reason with those ones finish. He will just come and chance them all while they watch kid of yesterday take it from them because he dey close to bubu. Make we dey see how he wan do am...

I mean its this very same greed and stupidity is the reason nobody wants to relinquish power to South East.
You are not wiser than Umahi. He knows what is good for him.

1 Like

Re: Wike: Umahi Wants To Be President In APC, He Should Stop Telling Lies About PDP by Polchiz(m): 3:37am On Nov 18, 2020
lastclaire4:

I feel for the igbos but to be honest it will be difficult to zone to south est. If they say igbo presidency you will see over ten candidates. Instead of them supporting a particular candidate.
Nonsense! Even if the entire south east indicated interest in becoming president, it is left for PDP to make their choice at the primary.
This your logic is outdated and laughable. No party has ever presented a concensus candidate for president before primary election.

1 Like

Re: Wike: Umahi Wants To Be President In APC, He Should Stop Telling Lies About PDP by Polchiz(m): 3:39am On Nov 18, 2020
Igbochief001:

Is that not the same with other zones ? Why are u people acting like it's an igbo thing

How many people wants to be president from lagos alone not south west
Leave the fools
Re: Wike: Umahi Wants To Be President In APC, He Should Stop Telling Lies About PDP by JaffyJoe(m): 4:29am On Nov 18, 2020
Orubebe01:
Wike the killing machine that killed his people because of his ambition to be a vice president has spoken.

Meanwhile, this rottweiler is still available for sale. Only very interested person should contact me.

4:28am and I'm here laughing so hard. God go judge you guy.
Re: Wike: Umahi Wants To Be President In APC, He Should Stop Telling Lies About PDP by galaxy2020(m): 4:46am On Nov 18, 2020
That is the end of umahi's political career. He knows even if they zone the presidency to the SE, he can't defeat peter obi.

2 Likes

Re: Wike: Umahi Wants To Be President In APC, He Should Stop Telling Lies About PDP by Jakemedg(m): 5:00am On Nov 18, 2020
lexy2014:

Is there anywhere Wike said d SE shouldn't decide for itself? Are u also saying that Umahi is d SE?
I'm as surprised as you are.
I heard what Wike said on AIT yesterday and he said nothing offensive at all.
He only questioned Dave Umahi reckless statements and black mail against the PDP ,i don't see why some emotional fellas will fall for Umahi 's black mails?
Re: Wike: Umahi Wants To Be President In APC, He Should Stop Telling Lies About PDP by Jakemedg(m): 5:07am On Nov 18, 2020
Igbochief001:
If PDP don't zone their tickets to south east then they are been unfair and don't deserve full support of Igbos simple that's the truth

Wike talking us talking because he wants to be vice president too

It's not only fair ,it's just and right for PDP to zone their tickets to south east

Let Nigeria tell us if they want us in Nigeria or if we should find our way out
Let PDP not Nigeria. ignoramus fix your comment
Re: Wike: Umahi Wants To Be President In APC, He Should Stop Telling Lies About PDP by Eteka1(m): 5:14am On Nov 18, 2020
Orubebe01:
Wike the killing machine that killed his people because of his ambition to be a vice president has spoken.

Meanwhile, this rottweiler is still available for sale. Only very interested person should contact me.
That dog might be more aggressive than a Roth, forget the look.
Re: Wike: Umahi Wants To Be President In APC, He Should Stop Telling Lies About PDP by neyorlmogzy(m): 5:28am On Nov 18, 2020
Orubebe01:

Bro you get issues walahi..na dog be this?
Re: Wike: Umahi Wants To Be President In APC, He Should Stop Telling Lies About PDP by hush15: 7:29am On Nov 18, 2020
Polchiz:

You are not wiser than Umahi. He knows what is good for him.

As it is, I am o but I wish him goodluck
Re: Wike: Umahi Wants To Be President In APC, He Should Stop Telling Lies About PDP by Yxxx: 7:38am On Nov 18, 2020
Whom the gods want to destroy, they first make mad.
Re: Wike: Umahi Wants To Be President In APC, He Should Stop Telling Lies About PDP by ignis: 7:39am On Nov 18, 2020
TheCork:

women want moiney, I have moiney
1.U need a man, am the man
2.U like nice cars, I drive BMW
3.U never beeento London, I am a Londoner,
5. U need moiney, I can give u moiney
6.U homebase people spek pigeion english...we Londoners spek queens english innit.

....anyways, was yor nomba & when can i call u please? this is yor shance to meet a great london mans innit (real talk) smiley

Honey, You have gone mad. Please go for a psychiatric evaluation asap.
Re: Wike: Umahi Wants To Be President In APC, He Should Stop Telling Lies About PDP by EagleNest(m): 7:57am On Nov 18, 2020
The main fact that Umahi raised is very much valid. Wike don't have a reasonable answer to that, because he appears to have been double crossed. And considering the Obigbo saga, and the follow up disasters, he is in for Igbo's wrath.

1 Like

Re: Wike: Umahi Wants To Be President In APC, He Should Stop Telling Lies About PDP by Polchiz(m): 8:25am On Nov 18, 2020
hush15:

As it is, I am o but I wish him goodluck
Based on what?
What is your definition of wisdom?
You should learn to see things beyond prejudice and your level of awareness otherwise you may end up exposing your ignorance.
I don't know your position in the society but if you think that a two-term governor of a state in Nigeria is foolish, then you better think again.
He may not have moral uprightness but these politicians are smart and wise.
If you think leadership is jollof rice, try your luck and see.

1 Like

Re: Wike: Umahi Wants To Be President In APC, He Should Stop Telling Lies About PDP by ladychioma: 8:47am On Nov 18, 2020
Umahi is a very honest man. Who are you Wike to judge Umahi murderer
Re: Wike: Umahi Wants To Be President In APC, He Should Stop Telling Lies About PDP by holicupp(m): 8:57am On Nov 18, 2020
politics is a dirty game only the smart and dirtiest pig wins
Re: Wike: Umahi Wants To Be President In APC, He Should Stop Telling Lies About PDP by hush15: 9:05am On Nov 18, 2020
Polchiz:

Based on what?
What is your definition of wisdom?
You should learn to see things beyond prejudice and your level of awareness otherwise you may end up exposing your ignorance.
I don't know your position in the society but if you think that a two-term governor of a state in Nigeria is foolish, then you better think again.
He may not have moral uprightness but these politicians are smart and wise.
If you think leadership is jollof rice, try your luck and see.
you don't need to insult me, I said I wish him good luck and I still maintain that as it is, am still smarter than him.
Re: Wike: Umahi Wants To Be President In APC, He Should Stop Telling Lies About PDP by Nobody: 9:19am On Nov 18, 2020
Imagine,someone will be begging for airtime just to come online and defend Buhari...

This WIKE hate the Igbo's so much
Its all written in his speeches and body language.
Re: Wike: Umahi Wants To Be President In APC, He Should Stop Telling Lies About PDP by Bkayyy: 9:33am On Nov 18, 2020
lastclaire4:

I feel for the igbos but to be honest it will be difficult to zone to south est. If they say igbo presidency you will see over ten candidates. Instead of them supporting a particular candidate.
This is one lie that you people carry up and down that SE dont support a particular candidate.
I take it that you are new to Nigerian politics because only three regions are known to go all in for a particular candidate in Nigerian political history and they are SE, NE and NW.
As for SW, they have never went all in for particular candidate in their history. Infact they end up cancelling each other out like the last election where the states cancelled each other that the resulting vote Buhari got was barely more than 100,0000 unlike SE that PDP won with the margin of >80% which is >1,000,000.
When speaking about unity in Nigeria, all politicians know that the most United regions are SE, NE and NW that is why all parties have special attention in these regions. SW might have a reasonable vote power but they never go in one direction. Which we consider as a big disunity. SW is a political neutral ground. Play game well, and maintain the neutrality there and hope of results from the three big wigs (SE, NE and NW).
Below is the statistics from the last general election. Get your calculator out and educate yourself

Ogun state 481,675 (59-41%) Vs Imo State 476,648 (30-70%)
Oyo state 739,437 (49.9-50.1%) Vs Anambra State 562,296 (6-94%)
Osun state 685,490 (50.1-49.9%) Vs Ebonyi state 350,379 (26-74%)
Ekiti state 373,819 (59-41%) Vs Abia state 305,776 (28-72%)
Ondo state 523,619 (47-53%) Vs Enugu state 411,715 (14-86%)

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/2019_Nigerian_general_election
Re: Wike: Umahi Wants To Be President In APC, He Should Stop Telling Lies About PDP by lastclaire4(f): 10:31am On Nov 18, 2020
Igbochief001:

Is that not the same with other zones ? Why are u people acting like it's an igbo thing

How many people wants to be president from lagos alone not south west

See let us be sincere igbos are not united. Let us learn from the hausa man. The south south are a bit better than the igbos. I feel for the igbos but igbos have to put their house in order.
Re: Wike: Umahi Wants To Be President In APC, He Should Stop Telling Lies About PDP by lastclaire4(f): 10:36am On Nov 18, 2020
Polchiz:

Nonsense! Even if the entire south east indicated interest in becoming president, it is left for PDP to make their choice at the primary.
This your logic is outdated and laughable. No party has ever presented a concensus candidate for president before primary election.

You really have to learn how to talk even if you are in a faceless forum. Someone has admonished you else where for using a wrong language. I feel this is an area you really need to work on yourself. You must learn how to win a fight without raising a hand.
Re: Wike: Umahi Wants To Be President In APC, He Should Stop Telling Lies About PDP by Igbunu4: 10:48am On Nov 18, 2020
Wike (Nwike) the lost soul, will you keep quiet, idiot.
Are you Igbo?
Are you from the SE?
How does Umeahi's defection concern you?
Gbara ogwu go ñuo oh, onyeara
Re: Wike: Umahi Wants To Be President In APC, He Should Stop Telling Lies About PDP by Goswill1208(m): 11:55am On Nov 18, 2020
I can’t just stop laughing
Funny dude
Orubebe01:

Re: Wike: Umahi Wants To Be President In APC, He Should Stop Telling Lies About PDP by safarifarms(m): 11:55am On Nov 18, 2020
Orubebe01:

If you were in my state I would be interested in this your Ekuke dog.
Re: Wike: Umahi Wants To Be President In APC, He Should Stop Telling Lies About PDP by Nobody: 11:56am On Nov 18, 2020
lastclaire4:

See let us be sincere igbos are not united. Let us learn from the hausa man. The south south are a bit better than the igbos. I feel for the igbos but igbos have to put their house in order.
Hausa are united and yaradua and buhari contested election ...oh please ...igbos are the most united tribe in Nigeria and that's a fact ...

Igbos are not united yet they vote in one direction ?
Re: Wike: Umahi Wants To Be President In APC, He Should Stop Telling Lies About PDP by Orubebe01: 12:25pm On Nov 18, 2020
safarifarms:
If you were in my state I would be interested in this your Ekuke dog.
Hope you are not a Calabar guy
Re: Wike: Umahi Wants To Be President In APC, He Should Stop Telling Lies About PDP by safarifarms(m): 12:53pm On Nov 18, 2020
Orubebe01:

Hope you are not a Calabar guy
I thought you wanted to sell. Do you reject money from certain tribes?
Re: Wike: Umahi Wants To Be President In APC, He Should Stop Telling Lies About PDP by Orubebe01: 12:55pm On Nov 18, 2020
safarifarms:
I thought you wanted to sell. Do you reject money from certain tribes?
make you no go chop am, that's why I asked.
Re: Wike: Umahi Wants To Be President In APC, He Should Stop Telling Lies About PDP by safarifarms(m): 12:59pm On Nov 18, 2020
Orubebe01:

make you no go chop am, that's why I asked.
Ok.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

'Our President is not Nigerian but a duck seller's son from Niger Republic'- FFK / Senate Finally Passes VAPP Bill / APC Changes Slogan From ‘Change’ To ‘Progress’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.