Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,349 members, 7,808,219 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:55 AM

IBB, Abdulsalam Back Formation of North-Central Peoples Forum - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IBB, Abdulsalam Back Formation of North-Central Peoples Forum (22970 Views)

Abdulsalam Abubakar Flown Abroad Over Ill-health / Aminu Abdulsalam Visits His Hometown, Welcomed By Kwankwasiyya Members (Photos) / EFCC Arraigns Abdulsalam Saleh Abdulkareem For $1.3 Million Fraud (PICS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IBB, Abdulsalam Back Formation of North-Central Peoples Forum by nengibo: 11:00am On Nov 18, 2020
Seerade029:

lolssssss, if I talk now, they'll say I talk.

so for your mind, nah Ijaws only dey Ese Odo LG?
I'm sure you don't know the road to that LG.
Do justice to the link and show the non Ijaw towns that being said most LGAs arent monolithic
Re: IBB, Abdulsalam Back Formation of North-Central Peoples Forum by abeggnow: 11:14am On Nov 18, 2020
Babayinka11:

No be only okons in Koji. I'm proudly Yoruba from Kogi
yes you may but lots more I know don't like to be called Yoruba or claim not to be Yorubas when it suits them.
Re: IBB, Abdulsalam Back Formation of North-Central Peoples Forum by Nobody: 11:25am On Nov 18, 2020
etrouble:
Of course, the two evil Generals will because the core North has pushed the evil cousins out of the power equation.

When the two evil Generals were in government and running things, they called it One North then. Thunder will fire their generations.

When these people that call themselves North Central start shouting of marginalization by core North, I ignore the fools because when two of their evils sons IBB and Abdulsalam were in power, the so-called North Central of today called itself One North. Even that useless TY Danjuma, Jeremiah Useni and other North Central promoters of today have always before now been called themselves One North. Now, the core North have pushed them out, they are now shouting North Central.

There is only One North and nothing will divide it. Even Bukola Saraki the son of Olusola Saraki is calling himself a Northerner, it is good. Remain part of the One North.

Crazy part is that the Sarakis are actually from Abeokuta, not Ilorin, but power makes people do strange things.
Re: IBB, Abdulsalam Back Formation of North-Central Peoples Forum by Babayinka11(m): 12:03pm On Nov 18, 2020
abeggnow:
yes you may but lots more I know don't like to be called Yoruba or claim not to be Yorubas when it suits them.
Say who, is it now you that will be telling me about my people.
Re: IBB, Abdulsalam Back Formation of North-Central Peoples Forum by Dijita: 12:23pm On Nov 18, 2020
seguno2:

I called both of them rogues.
Babangida promoted private sector businesses and small government, unlike Buhari who uses big government to do feudalism handouts to almajiris for wrecking the economy.

I am taking exception to the commendation you are giving to IBB.
I don't know your definition of small government . IBB presided over a military government . The size of his government is bound to be smaller than a civilian government. The increase in the number of states from 19 to 30 can be said to be a big government, majority of those states are unable to sustain themselves and as such unable to pay their workers. If you are going by western definition of small government, Nigeria is a small government. Her service to the citizen is small. They don't provide medical service, no unemployment, public education was practically neglected.

IBB did not promote any private sector business. Naira to dollar rate collapsed under IBB and most major companies started undergoing stress which lead to their eventual demise. I could remember news of Volkswagen trying to hold on the closure of their company in Nigeria because of the prospect that MKO is expected to become the president. My step father was a fisherman and they use to get outboard engine and fishing net through cooperative. The collapse of naira to a dollar makes the engine too expensive which lead to the collapse of the cooperative and hence some of the fishermen giving up and becoming full time farmers. I can imagine what happen to those in the city at the time. His privatization program is not out of some economic vision but the precondition for obtaining IMF loan. The privatization proceeds and IMF loan was all looted by him and his cronies. IBB is not better than Buhari . They are different side of the same coin.

My conscience will not allow me to denied him rural electrification and road construction program which was a success to some degree. As Yoruba will say "Eniyan buruku ni ojo tire" which means a bad person have his own day.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: IBB, Abdulsalam Back Formation of North-Central Peoples Forum by Karlifate: 12:28pm On Nov 18, 2020
Bagehot:

Crazy part is that the Sarakis are actually from Abeokuta, not Ilorin, but power makes people do strange things.

Yes, Olusola Saraki migrated to Kwara State & I heard his good deeds was why the Kwarans adopted, accepted & supported him as their son, till his death.
Re: IBB, Abdulsalam Back Formation of North-Central Peoples Forum by jayaim: 12:32pm On Nov 18, 2020
Middle belt not north central
Re: IBB, Abdulsalam Back Formation of North-Central Peoples Forum by Nobody: 12:55pm On Nov 18, 2020
Restructuring only solution
Re: IBB, Abdulsalam Back Formation of North-Central Peoples Forum by IJOBA2: 1:19pm On Nov 18, 2020
blackgold90:

You don't know 0.00005 of what he knew so keep glue with tinubu
WHY DO YOU GUYS ALWAYS ASSOCIATE FULANI MEN LIKE LEGENDHERO AND HELINUES WITH ASIWAJU THESE GUYS ARE ARE NOTHING BUT AGENTS OF DIVISION TO WE SOUTHERNERS
Re: IBB, Abdulsalam Back Formation of North-Central Peoples Forum by IJOBA2: 1:21pm On Nov 18, 2020
Lanre0:
These two former presidents are the grand fathers of CORRUPTION in Nigeria. Nigeria missed it all the moment IDIAGBON was overthrown in 1986 making it possible for Babangida to lay a solid foundation for corruption.
WHY ARE YOU ATTACKING THE MESSENGERS INSTEAD OF THE MESSAGE undecided
Re: IBB, Abdulsalam Back Formation of North-Central Peoples Forum by LegendHero(m): 1:58pm On Nov 18, 2020
IJOBA2:
WHY DO YOU GUYS ALWAYS ASSOCIATE FULANI MEN LIKE LEGENDHERO AND HELINUES WITH ASIWAJU THESE GUYS ARE ARE NOTHING BUT AGENTS OF DIVISION TO WE SOUTHERNERS

LOL.

Orisirisi, sometimes you’ll call me Fulani, another time you’ll call me Hausa.

In as much as you don’t call me Ibo, then you can continue to talk like orofo.

Orofo bi omo meji, o ni ile oun kun, enu eiye ni o peye.
Re: IBB, Abdulsalam Back Formation of North-Central Peoples Forum by LegendHero(m): 2:00pm On Nov 18, 2020
aademola11:
Going by 2019 presidential election, North Central votes was third on the list after N/W and N/E come N/C when it comes to vote.

That is not true bro. This is a false statement.

Except maybe you’re not talking about total vote cast for all parties.

Are you talking about vote for APC alone or all votes (APC +PDP +etc.)?
Re: IBB, Abdulsalam Back Formation of North-Central Peoples Forum by IJOBA2: 2:02pm On Nov 18, 2020
LegendHero:

LOL.

YOU HAVE JUST AGREED THAT YOU ARE BEING USE (WILLING TOOL] TO CREATE DIVISION AMONGST YOUR SOUTHERN BRETHREN BY YOUR FULANI MASTERS. HOW ABOUT THAT undecided
Re: IBB, Abdulsalam Back Formation of North-Central Peoples Forum by 21savages: 3:24pm On Nov 18, 2020
blackgold90:

You don't know 0.00005 of what he knew so keep glue with tinubu
i swear ur head get oil
Re: IBB, Abdulsalam Back Formation of North-Central Peoples Forum by Saig: 4:30pm On Nov 18, 2020
Remove North from there. put Middle Belt or Central Nigeria
Re: IBB, Abdulsalam Back Formation of North-Central Peoples Forum by Gracchus: 5:34pm On Nov 18, 2020
IJOBA2:
YOU HAVE JUST AGREED THAT YOU ARE BEING USE (WILLING TOOL] TO CREATE DIVISION AMONGST YOUR SOUTHERN BRETHREN BY YOUR FULANI MASTERS. HOW ABOUT THAT undecided
Which stupid southern brethren you keep talking about sef. We Yorubas as far as I know have never for once claimed to have any brethren in this Nigeria. We know where our land starts and end, and that's why we have never done anything together with the so called southern brethren before, we are absolutely different in almost everything, bame it,culture,traditions, views on life,hhistory, etc,and it will be better if everyonesstays on his lane,tthe sky is big enough for every birds to fly.
Re: IBB, Abdulsalam Back Formation of North-Central Peoples Forum by Gracchus: 5:36pm On Nov 18, 2020
LegendHero:

LOL.

Don't mind the fool. They are desperately trying hard to promote a non - existent southern brotherhood. How can you be brothers with people who shout "yorubas cannot be trusted" as if there was ever anytime we sought for their trust or support or input over anything. Always ranting betrayal, when they were eblnjoying the largesse of government in the fist and second repu lics, deputising fulani in power, they forgot about brotherhood or betrayal, suddenly, starting from 2015,such a thing is now betrayal. Koni da fun iyalaya betrayal.
Re: IBB, Abdulsalam Back Formation of North-Central Peoples Forum by LegendHero(m): 6:07pm On Nov 18, 2020
Gracchus:
Don't mind the fool. They are desperately trying hard to promote a non - existent southern brotherhood. How can you be brothers with people who shout "yorubas cannot be trusted" as if there was ever anytime we sought for their trust or support or input over anything. Always ranting betrayal, when they were eblnjoying the largesse of government in the fist and second repu lics, deputising fulani in power, they forgot about brotherhood or betrayal, suddenly, starting from 2015,such a thing is now betrayal. Koni da fun iyalaya betrayal.

Gbayi brother mi.

These guys are hardcore pretenders. They will abuse the Yorubas when the feel like, then turn around to profess fake love to the Yorubas another time.

They are confused beings and trolls. Only God know when we suddenly turn Hausa/Fulani on Nairaland.

Awon oponu yen koko gbiyanju ati lo Yooba musulumi fun wa lati da arin wa ru, then when that doesn’t work, they’ve started using Hausa label.
Re: IBB, Abdulsalam Back Formation of North-Central Peoples Forum by IJOBA2: 6:40pm On Nov 18, 2020
Gracchus:
Which stupid southern brethren you keep talking about sef. We Yorubas as far as I know have never for once claimed to have any brethren in this Nigeria. We know where our land starts and end, and that's why we have never done anything together with the so called southern brethren before, we are absolutely different in almost everything, bame it,culture,traditions, views on life,hhistory, etc,and it will be better if everyonesstays on his lane,tthe sky is big enough for every birds to fly.
MAIGIDA BE PROUD OF YOUR NORTHERN HERITAGE FOR ONCE, AFTER ALL NA UNA DEY FEED US grin
Re: IBB, Abdulsalam Back Formation of North-Central Peoples Forum by Khastro(m): 9:20pm On Nov 18, 2020
It is clear we need a national discourse abi naw. Handwriting on the wall so clear, but blind leadership won't let us be great and discuss our concerns! angry

Sha, while nepa fluctuates call me & get you an Inverter or solar in Abuja.
0802 925 3132
Re: IBB, Abdulsalam Back Formation of North-Central Peoples Forum by abeggnow: 5:56pm On Nov 19, 2020
Babayinka11:

Say who, is it now you that will be telling me about my people.
i am from kogi state when i was in the army i meet a whole lot of them. a whole lot,. so i know what i am saying

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

7 Of My People Were Killed - Seriki Fulani Accuses Igboho Of Leading Oyo Attack / PDP Protests Against Lauretta Onochie's Nomination At National Assembly (Photos) / Buhari Meets Obasanjo Inside Aso Rock

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.