Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,830 members, 7,802,653 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:21 PM

Ladies, Can You Break Up Wit A Londoner? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies, Can You Break Up Wit A Londoner? (1315 Views)

I Order Hookup For The Night, My Sister Inlaw Showed Up Wit A Massive Front Line / How Do You Break Up With A Girl Without Breaking Her Heart? My Story / 15yr Old Nigerian Girl Commits Suicide because Her Boyfriend Broke Up Wit Her(photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies, Can You Break Up Wit A Londoner? by TheCork(m): 2:12am On Nov 18, 2020
... ok ladies, althou am a Londoner & we usually more hand some... ....it not really important....

.....anyways..ladies can u honestly breakup wit a Londoner even if we cheat on u?

Is this possiblypossible?!
smiley

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies, Can You Break Up Wit A Londoner? by khiaa(f): 2:28am On Nov 18, 2020
grin grin grin
Re: Ladies, Can You Break Up Wit A Londoner? by Nobody: 4:41am On Nov 18, 2020

Watching...

Re: Ladies, Can You Break Up Wit A Londoner? by duduade: 6:00am On Nov 18, 2020
Why can't they

Abi una get special fire for head ni
Re: Ladies, Can You Break Up Wit A Londoner? by Nobody: 6:01am On Nov 18, 2020
Audio londoner, nairaland ladies hav rilly suffered in this guy hands grin

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Can You Break Up Wit A Londoner? by chatinent: 8:11am On Nov 18, 2020
How old is your stupidity?

Confide in me.

3 Likes

Re: Ladies, Can You Break Up Wit A Londoner? by TheCork(m): 11:12am On Nov 18, 2020
duduade:
Why can't they

..David ..innit.. i dont meannnto sound rudes but u in Nigeria & wit a Nigeria face..
Bro..if u show u show yor face to nairaland women like Thattallgirl, Tunize
dorin27, Nmezor, sweetcunt97, Victorian, Petyprincess, Ignis & others...they will probably report u to M.O.D or SARS. U ain't from London & u no Londoner sir!!(no oofense) angry
Re: Ladies, Can You Break Up Wit A Londoner? by Nmezor(f): 11:15am On Nov 18, 2020
undecided
Re: Ladies, Can You Break Up Wit A Londoner? by Nmezor(f): 11:15am On Nov 18, 2020
undecided undecided trashy thread
Re: Ladies, Can You Break Up Wit A Londoner? by Ayandokun2000: 11:16am On Nov 18, 2020
This eleribu OP again...SMH
Re: Ladies, Can You Break Up Wit A Londoner? by fati2001(m): 11:50am On Nov 18, 2020
TheCork:
... ok ladies, althou am a Londoner & we usually more hand some... ....it not really important....

.....anyways..ladies can u honestly breakup wit a Londoner even if we cheat on u?

Is this possiblypossible?!
smiley

Re: Ladies, Can You Break Up Wit A Londoner? by drupleez: 11:57am On Nov 18, 2020
what's so special about a londoner
Re: Ladies, Can You Break Up Wit A Londoner? by TheCork(m): 12:02pm On Nov 18, 2020
duduade:
Why can't they

son..u see how u just upset the ladies. Nmezor now iritatated becuz thread was created to compare we Londoners to u homebase guys...now u upset the ladies again!! angry
Re: Ladies, Can You Break Up Wit A Londoner? by Nmezor(f): 12:05pm On Nov 18, 2020
TheCork:

son..u see how u just upset the ladies. Nmezor now iritatated becuz thread was created to compare we Londoners to u homebase guys...now u upset the ladies again!! angry
Quit the mention TheCork...Ur truly a pest
Re: Ladies, Can You Break Up Wit A Londoner? by TheCork(m): 12:26pm On Nov 18, 2020
Nmezor:

how? am I not tryin to help u..sadly yor shances of dating a Londoner has juss reduce to 7% due to bad atitude ,rudeness, no presentation,no make up & lack of swaaga
..anyways how r u?
angry

4 Likes

Re: Ladies, Can You Break Up Wit A Londoner? by JONSYN7154: 12:57pm On Nov 18, 2020
Nmezor:
you and thus thecork self dey make me laf
Re: Ladies, Can You Break Up Wit A Londoner? by tobechi74: 12:58pm On Nov 18, 2020
TheCork:

Why are you stressing the fact that you are a londoneer. Why not americaneer, germaneer, Chinese or Sierra Leoneeer
Re: Ladies, Can You Break Up Wit A Londoner? by TheCork(m): 1:21pm On Nov 18, 2020
tobechi74:

Why are you stressing the fact that you are a londoneer. Why not americaneer, germaneer, Chinese or Sierra Leoneeer

those are use less countries sir!! angry

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Can You Break Up Wit A Londoner? by Nmezor(f): 3:06pm On Nov 18, 2020
TheCork:

how? am I not tryin to help u..sadly yor shances of dating a Londoner has juss reduce to 7% due to bad atitude ,rudeness, no presentation,no make up & lack of swaaga
..anyways how r u?
angry
undecided undecided
Re: Ladies, Can You Break Up Wit A Londoner? by Nmezor(f): 3:08pm On Nov 18, 2020
JONSYN7154:
you and thus thecork self dey make me laf
I can imagine
Re: Ladies, Can You Break Up Wit A Londoner? by BigDawsNet: 4:16pm On Nov 18, 2020
Londonderry or whatever is not a path to wealth...

Dangote is a Nigerian billionaire and someone may have broke up with him in the past...
Re: Ladies, Can You Break Up Wit A Londoner? by TheCork(m): 4:37pm On Nov 18, 2020
BigDawsNet:
Londonderry or whatever is not a path to wealth...

Dangote is a Nigerian billionaire and someone may have broke up with him in the past...

....billionaire in naira.....not billionaire in pounds bro.
am a baller..a plaYA....& a true Londoner from pekam south London.
Bro.....I will slap his face wit pounds stalin!!(real talk)
angry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies, Can You Break Up Wit A Londoner? by BigDawsNet: 4:43pm On Nov 18, 2020
TheCork:

....billionaire in naira.....not billionaire in pounds bro.
am a baller..a plaYA....& a true Londoner from pekam south London.
Bro.....I will slap his face wit pounds stalin!!(real talk)
angry

undecided what's your networth
Re: Ladies, Can You Break Up Wit A Londoner? by popweezy(m): 4:53pm On Nov 18, 2020
Take The cork (formerly MrCork) posts serious at ya own riskgrin

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Can You Break Up Wit A Londoner? by Brandonx(m): 4:57pm On Nov 18, 2020
Anyways it's questions for ladies! Even if you are heaven based anyone can break up with you.
Re: Ladies, Can You Break Up Wit A Londoner? by Antiochus(m): 4:58pm On Nov 18, 2020
Nigerian ladies can't break up with a londoner they would go to airport and start fighting his suspected side chick.
Re: Ladies, Can You Break Up Wit A Londoner? by Wittyglam(f): 5:06pm On Nov 18, 2020
Very short and simple YES and after the breakup up I will console myself with this video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VRlazUVaHjM

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Can You Break Up Wit A Londoner? by TheCork(m): 5:28pm On Nov 18, 2020
BigDawsNet:

undecided what's your networth

. Bro I dont do naira....I do pounds stalin. Thats why I dont work, I have people working for me. I can afford to spend on women anyday. Fok dongonte!! !(real talk) angry

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Can You Break Up Wit A Londoner? by Nobody: 5:30pm On Nov 18, 2020
This guy just dey catch cruise for here

Audio London

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Can You Break Up Wit A Londoner? by BigDawsNet: 6:20pm On Nov 18, 2020
TheCork:

. Bro I dont do naira....I do pounds stalin. Thats why I dont work, I have people working for me. I can afford to spend on women anyday. Fok dongonte!! !(real talk) angry

Yo' wanna make real quick cash bro?.. show me yo' goddamnn account balance and I'm gonna give you 1grand right naw..

paypal or gift card...ama wire you right now...

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Can You Break Up Wit A Londoner? by TheCork(m): 10:15pm On Nov 18, 2020
BigDawsNet:

Yo' wanna make real quick cash bro?.. show me yo' goddamnn account balance and I'm gonna give you 1grand right naw..

paypal or gift card...ama wire you right now...

Son, buying me gift is an insalt upon injury.... I do the buying....... I do the spendin!!
U can dress as a female & I be glad to take u & my other babe, Nmezor on a shoppin spreeee of yor choice!!!(real talk)
angry

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Can You Break Up Wit A Londoner? by bennyflipy(m): 11:16am On Dec 29, 2020
lende
where u dey for kd

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

She Has Refuse To Wash My Undies / I Need Your Advice Please / If Only You Knew What It Takes Me To Gain This Big Bum Bum..says Nurse Meso

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.