Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,035 members, 7,799,516 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 11:31 PM

Ini Edo Shows Her Dance Moves, Asks Fans Not To Rate Her (Video) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ini Edo Shows Her Dance Moves, Asks Fans Not To Rate Her (Video) (29971 Views)

Ini Edo Shows Off In A Two-Piece Swimsuit (Pictures) / Ini Edo Shows Her Sexy Dance Steps (photos) / Rapper & Doctor Cherry Entafield Asks Her Fans To Rate Her Boobs. See Reactions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ini Edo Shows Her Dance Moves, Asks Fans Not To Rate Her (Video) by DebbieBianca(f): 2:13am On Nov 18, 2020
Popular Nollywood screen diva Ini Edo shows her dancing skills to entertain herself despite how this year 2020 been full of hell.

The beautiful and popular actress took to her Instagram page share this moment, she wrote:
"2020 has been one hell of a year , yet we still find a way to amuse and entertain ourselves through it all afterall, what doesn’t kill you, makes you stronger . Here is to what’s left of 2020 and a better tomorrow �stay hopeful .
Meanwhile do not rate my dance moves ... I dance better sitting down".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hTP3rTFQu_o

Source:
https://www.instagram.com/p/CHtA-PXgttO/?igshid=s278phb7c6qe

1 Share

Re: Ini Edo Shows Her Dance Moves, Asks Fans Not To Rate Her (Video) by Mokason288(m): 2:14am On Nov 18, 2020
Tell her to ask Stanley.... I repeat she should ask Stanley about her dance steps

FTC

I HOPE I MADE SENSE

7 Likes

Re: Ini Edo Shows Her Dance Moves, Asks Fans Not To Rate Her (Video) by Officialhorlah(m): 2:43am On Nov 18, 2020
She try grin

16 Likes

Re: Ini Edo Shows Her Dance Moves, Asks Fans Not To Rate Her (Video) by cassidy1996(m): 6:10am On Nov 18, 2020
she upgraded her ynash

56 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ini Edo Shows Her Dance Moves, Asks Fans Not To Rate Her (Video) by osamz007: 7:15am On Nov 18, 2020
This NYASH

Idi re

29 Likes

Re: Ini Edo Shows Her Dance Moves, Asks Fans Not To Rate Her (Video) by enshi(m): 10:57am On Nov 18, 2020
Is your phone lost or stollen?

3 Likes

Re: Ini Edo Shows Her Dance Moves, Asks Fans Not To Rate Her (Video) by tammie24: 10:57am On Nov 18, 2020
We have more serious issue to rate at the moment

From Nigeria to America

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ini Edo Shows Her Dance Moves, Asks Fans Not To Rate Her (Video) by PataAlhaja(m): 10:57am On Nov 18, 2020
This Ini Edo wey like prick pass anything.

23 Likes

Re: Ini Edo Shows Her Dance Moves, Asks Fans Not To Rate Her (Video) by Factfinder1(m): 10:57am On Nov 18, 2020
Quality soft yansh

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ini Edo Shows Her Dance Moves, Asks Fans Not To Rate Her (Video) by Nobody: 10:57am On Nov 18, 2020
Ok.. Too bad ARSE is all 99% of women on Earth can offer humanity..

But women, even if you have nothing of value to offer your husbands, why not spare them your virginity? Are you happy being completely useless to humanity? cry

Please think about this..

May God help us.

29 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Ini Edo Shows Her Dance Moves, Asks Fans Not To Rate Her (Video) by CapitalHYC(m): 10:58am On Nov 18, 2020
Hmmm ... The kinds of things these women post on social media, what exactly is her aim ??

5 Likes

Re: Ini Edo Shows Her Dance Moves, Asks Fans Not To Rate Her (Video) by Seniorwriter(m): 10:58am On Nov 18, 2020
How do these Artist live their life without the camera.....always seeking for attention & clout!

Anyways maybe she recorded this for reason best known to her!
However I'm yet to comprehend why the MOD moved it to FP?

PROACTIVITY Leads To PRODUCTIVITY!

©Seniorwriter

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ini Edo Shows Her Dance Moves, Asks Fans Not To Rate Her (Video) by slawormiir: 10:58am On Nov 18, 2020
Damnnn niggarrrr
See the song she dey dance to he clear say this babe na old meat

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ini Edo Shows Her Dance Moves, Asks Fans Not To Rate Her (Video) by Nobody: 10:58am On Nov 18, 2020
All of you should help me beg justwise to stop banning my account.
He's a tyrant
Say no to brutality of moderators.
Slawormiir epp me

2 Likes

Re: Ini Edo Shows Her Dance Moves, Asks Fans Not To Rate Her (Video) by Jaynom(m): 10:58am On Nov 18, 2020
If the A$$ doesn't jiggle .... THEN IT'S FAKE!

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ini Edo Shows Her Dance Moves, Asks Fans Not To Rate Her (Video) by PataAlhaja(m): 10:58am On Nov 18, 2020
Jaynom:
If

If what?
Re: Ini Edo Shows Her Dance Moves, Asks Fans Not To Rate Her (Video) by Nobody: 10:58am On Nov 18, 2020
nah yansh wey celebrities go dey put on social media to entertain fans. she try sha, me sef liked the way she Shook that ass

1 Like

Re: Ini Edo Shows Her Dance Moves, Asks Fans Not To Rate Her (Video) by SmartPolician: 10:59am On Nov 18, 2020
PataAlhaja:
This Ini Edo wey like prick pass anything.

Who asked you?

1 Like

Re: Ini Edo Shows Her Dance Moves, Asks Fans Not To Rate Her (Video) by JoshB92: 10:59am On Nov 18, 2020
Her yansh sef.....
Re: Ini Edo Shows Her Dance Moves, Asks Fans Not To Rate Her (Video) by Danny50: 10:59am On Nov 18, 2020
As calabar boy wey i be... See her tiny legs.
Re: Ini Edo Shows Her Dance Moves, Asks Fans Not To Rate Her (Video) by bunmioguns(m): 10:59am On Nov 18, 2020
Re: Ini Edo Shows Her Dance Moves, Asks Fans Not To Rate Her (Video) by yesloaded: 10:59am On Nov 18, 2020
Re: Ini Edo Shows Her Dance Moves, Asks Fans Not To Rate Her (Video) by Notion(m): 10:59am On Nov 18, 2020
what to say now cool shocked
Re: Ini Edo Shows Her Dance Moves, Asks Fans Not To Rate Her (Video) by Funmicoconuts(f): 10:59am On Nov 18, 2020
She fine AF embarassed

1 Like

Re: Ini Edo Shows Her Dance Moves, Asks Fans Not To Rate Her (Video) by lasmile(f): 11:00am On Nov 18, 2020
She should rate my signature
Re: Ini Edo Shows Her Dance Moves, Asks Fans Not To Rate Her (Video) by yawehoverall: 11:00am On Nov 18, 2020
I preferred her natural shape before now.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Segun Arinze & Wife At Miss Earth Nigeria (photos) / Falz Slams Nigerian Singers Who Hail Fraudsters And Yahoo Boiz In Their Songs / Tonto Dikeh's New Look (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.