Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,950 members, 7,806,745 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:26 PM

Igbo Presidency: Okorocha Hints On Contesting In 2023 Presidential Election - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igbo Presidency: Okorocha Hints On Contesting In 2023 Presidential Election (18784 Views)

Imagine Joining Forces With Wike – Okorocha Hints On New Political Party / PDP Presidential Primary: Tambuwal’s Camp Speaks On Contesting Result In Court / Igbo Presidency: Okorocha 'Stands The Best Chance' - Governor Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Igbo Presidency: Okorocha Hints On Contesting In 2023 Presidential Election by jaybenugo: 4:17am On Nov 18, 2020
Former Governor of Imo state and senator representing Imo West Senatorial district, Rochas Okorocha has hinted on contesting in the 2023 presidential election, IgbereTV reports.

The former Governor who spoke as he received a group called Igbos for Rochas 2023 President, led by Jeff Nwaoha from the five states of the Southeast zone, stated that it is time for the Igbos to produce the next president of Nigeria.

Okorocha noted that all regions have produced a president asides the South-East. He said;

“I am happy because you find me worthy. I am happy because you have made huge sacrifices driving through the long distance to meet with me on Nigeria’s presidency. I have read in between lines of your submission. That you want a Nigerian presidency of Igbo extraction and you have found me worthy for this position. I feel honoured and I am happy.

“Let me salute you in the manner which you have conducted yourself in a more peaceful approach and this is commendable.

“It is true that Igbo are highly misunderstood but allow me to say that Igbo are the most peaceful Nigerians and wherever you find them they are building bridges of peace and economic development. The Igbos are the only people that have invested more outside than what they had invested in their own land.

“Igbo people alone cannot make the president of Nigeria. We need the support of other regions of this country to produce the president of Nigeria. We need the Hausa, Yoruba and other regions to be able to produce the presidency.

“For me, I have run for this office of the presidency using different political parties and up to three times now, I have run for the office of the presidency under the ANPP, and the second time under PDP, the third time in APC, and now If I must run it is for the unity of Nigeria. If I must run, it must be for the empowerment of the youths of Nigeria, and if I must run for the presidency, it will be to make this nation compete with other greater nations of the world economically.

“The North has produced a president, the West has produced the president and the South-south has also produced a president of this country and we have seen all they have done. It is time for Igbo to produce a president and let us see how the Igbo will change this country.”

https://igberetvnews.com/1372064/rochas-okorocha-hints-contesting-2023-presidential-election/

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Igbo Presidency: Okorocha Hints On Contesting In 2023 Presidential Election by Nobody: 4:22am On Nov 18, 2020

Watching...

Re: Igbo Presidency: Okorocha Hints On Contesting In 2023 Presidential Election by AerialMapper: 4:24am On Nov 18, 2020
Rochas for President, Umahi for VP ... APC 2023

Ah ah...but what of our current VP PYB

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbo Presidency: Okorocha Hints On Contesting In 2023 Presidential Election by LegendHero(m): 4:26am On Nov 18, 2020
AerialMapper:
Rochas for President, Umahi for VP ... APC 2023

Ah ah...but what of our current VP PYB

All of them can test their strength in the election.

They should just make it free and fair so as to clear every doubt.

Best of luck to Umahi and Okorocha in their endeavors.

30 Likes

Re: Igbo Presidency: Okorocha Hints On Contesting In 2023 Presidential Election by toolovely(m): 4:26am On Nov 18, 2020
He's free to contest. It's his right. But who will vote for him? We don't want any body building substandard projects for us and tell us that acid rain is destroying them

72 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Igbo Presidency: Okorocha Hints On Contesting In 2023 Presidential Election by izuch(m): 4:39am On Nov 18, 2020
Nothing for am

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Igbo Presidency: Okorocha Hints On Contesting In 2023 Presidential Election by Rugaria: 5:03am On Nov 18, 2020
To do what really? This guy and Orji Kalu are becoming very irritating these days. Make him a president and he will spend all his time serving the north to the detriment of the most marginalised part of the country..

76 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Igbo Presidency: Okorocha Hints On Contesting In 2023 Presidential Election by Temitopemo6e6(m): 5:12am On Nov 18, 2020
This country is a joke where criminals think they can run for presidency and stand a chance. I didn't bother to read the epistle but don't you dare run for presidency. You won't even get 1/3 of the SE votes Mr man go and sit down biko, what rubbish. You people joke a lot in this country.

31 Likes

Re: Igbo Presidency: Okorocha Hints On Contesting In 2023 Presidential Election by obami007(m): 5:13am On Nov 18, 2020
He shouldn’t make a fool of himself o

He has clowned around enough

12 Likes

Re: Igbo Presidency: Okorocha Hints On Contesting In 2023 Presidential Election by Tranquill: 5:17am On Nov 18, 2020
Re: Igbo Presidency: Okorocha Hints On Contesting In 2023 Presidential Election by Joythah(m): 5:54am On Nov 18, 2020
He wants to build statues in aso rock... He think say we be mumu

15 Likes

Re: Igbo Presidency: Okorocha Hints On Contesting In 2023 Presidential Election by Staro: 6:10am On Nov 18, 2020
Lol ... obviously to douse trending noise
about Umahi for president.

It's OK

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbo Presidency: Okorocha Hints On Contesting In 2023 Presidential Election by OVB123: 6:19am On Nov 18, 2020
It will be foolish for Ndigbo to vote for this Mr. Substandard (Okorocha) efulefu!

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Igbo Presidency: Okorocha Hints On Contesting In 2023 Presidential Election by helinues: 6:27am On Nov 18, 2020
Money still dey to waste sha

3 Likes

Re: Igbo Presidency: Okorocha Hints On Contesting In 2023 Presidential Election by Nobody: 7:20am On Nov 18, 2020
Despite they keep failing, “they don’t care about us.”~ MJ..

3 Likes

Re: Igbo Presidency: Okorocha Hints On Contesting In 2023 Presidential Election by Whoube99(f): 7:25am On Nov 18, 2020
jaybenugo:

https://igberetvnews.com/1372064/rochas-okorocha-hints-contesting-2023-presidential-election/

Lalasticlala

So wetin go happen to David umahi now De guy just enter APC to become presidiot and now, Okoro Hausa wan spoil matter for him
Re: Igbo Presidency: Okorocha Hints On Contesting In 2023 Presidential Election by rowland545(m): 7:56am On Nov 18, 2020
I use to like this man...not until he became a governor...

He has zero to nothing upstairs... A man cannot give what he doesn't have.

He should go back to philanthropy....I will love him again...

Politics should b for intelligent people.. Not for I have good heart or I have integrity.... That is wat is keeping us in this conditions......

That's my 2cent

15 Likes

Re: Igbo Presidency: Okorocha Hints On Contesting In 2023 Presidential Election by Likasite: 8:00am On Nov 18, 2020
Shameless *TheWeekend's Voice*
Re: Igbo Presidency: Okorocha Hints On Contesting In 2023 Presidential Election by RoyalUc(m): 8:31am On Nov 18, 2020
OVB123:
It will be foolish for Ndigbo to vote for this Mr. Substandard (Okorocha) efulefu!

Stop antagonising people who have not done you any direct harm...

5 Likes

Re: Igbo Presidency: Okorocha Hints On Contesting In 2023 Presidential Election by obicoolnino: 12:00pm On Nov 18, 2020
A
Re: Igbo Presidency: Okorocha Hints On Contesting In 2023 Presidential Election by Nobody: 12:00pm On Nov 18, 2020
May God crown his efforts with success
Re: Igbo Presidency: Okorocha Hints On Contesting In 2023 Presidential Election by Jmk9292(m): 12:00pm On Nov 18, 2020
I don't blame Okorocha, I only blame the system....
There was a country

5 Likes

Re: Igbo Presidency: Okorocha Hints On Contesting In 2023 Presidential Election by Reffone: 12:00pm On Nov 18, 2020
Thief
Re: Igbo Presidency: Okorocha Hints On Contesting In 2023 Presidential Election by datola: 12:00pm On Nov 18, 2020
He is entitled to contest since his other name is Okoroawusa.
Re: Igbo Presidency: Okorocha Hints On Contesting In 2023 Presidential Election by Arrewa: 12:01pm On Nov 18, 2020
Lol...

These guys are comedians grin

The East rule this country??

Never!!

7 Likes

Re: Igbo Presidency: Okorocha Hints On Contesting In 2023 Presidential Election by pyro62(m): 12:01pm On Nov 18, 2020
So if Igbo wants to pick a candidate for presidency, this one will nurse the ambition too? Nonsense and ingregent

9 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Wike Vows To Expose Officials Withholding Cbn’s Loans From Abia, Benue / APC Leaders Visit Tinubu, Consider S’south For Senate President, N’west For Spea / El-Rufai To Soludo: You Created A Cancer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.