Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,046 members, 7,799,544 topics. Date: Wednesday, 17 April 2024 at 12:28 AM

Have You Received Your FGN Survival Fund Alert? - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Have You Received Your FGN Survival Fund Alert? (100412 Views)

Subsidy Palliatives: What Have You Received From Your Governor? / MSME Survival Fund Scheme Registration: What You Should Know / Have You Received Any Money Or Relief Material From The Federal Government? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Have You Received Your FGN Survival Fund Alert? by KingMack(m): 1:22pm On Nov 18, 2020
GRAMMARJAMES:
You must have a registered business. I'm not sure but I think the registration has closed .
Here's the link

https://survivalfundapplication.com/

Anyone dey ground make we sharply apply brother?
Re: Have You Received Your FGN Survival Fund Alert? by chccho(m): 1:23pm On Nov 18, 2020
The portal has been closed for registration for a while now. Even to register for financing is also not working.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Have You Received Your FGN Survival Fund Alert? by azikiweironsi(m): 1:24pm On Nov 18, 2020
falcon01:
haba nahh, you shouldn't be like that trying to expose him or her like that.
Why won't he be exposed ? But he was quick to respond to government initiative.
I don't always support this government, but I think we should learn to appreciate a little where they perform.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Received Your FGN Survival Fund Alert? by Xisnin(m): 1:25pm On Nov 18, 2020
One of the few policies that Buhari gets right.
Re: Have You Received Your FGN Survival Fund Alert? by Aonkuuse(m): 1:26pm On Nov 18, 2020
Is the federal government giving you the money for food This is how you spot lazy youth, some people are millionaires today with just 10000 naira capital and the way I see you even if they give you 20 million naira you will only buy food, eat and wait for another survival fund.nonsense
Khayceeofficial:
A paltry sum of 50k is what this useless Government call SURVIVAL FUND...

How much does a bag of rice cost currently?
and with the hike in petrol price,how would 50k save a business?

we Don suffer enough for this country

1 Like

Re: Have You Received Your FGN Survival Fund Alert? by Fearjah: 1:26pm On Nov 18, 2020
Nbotee:

Yea dey did... My boss compiled a list of his employees and applied. I was called on sunday to verify my details nd dis morning I woke up to an alert from dem..

Thank you.
Re: Have You Received Your FGN Survival Fund Alert? by obonujoker(m): 1:29pm On Nov 18, 2020
https://www.survivalfund.gov.ng

You can check if you can still apply here
Re: Have You Received Your FGN Survival Fund Alert? by ikembz(m): 1:29pm On Nov 18, 2020
Exmilitant:
50k is not paltry sir, that money will be a monumental blessing to millions of household.... I don't think you yourself have touch 10k in the last 3 months.

Cheii. 10k in 3months. Hah
Re: Have You Received Your FGN Survival Fund Alert? by azikiweironsi(m): 1:29pm On Nov 18, 2020
chccho:

I too know dey worry u!!! Can u dash someone $100? Not to talk of 10people so why is it paining u the govt is giving this out to Nigerians What exactly is your headache here?
You minding him ?
He may be one of those that quick to social media shouting Audio!!! refusing to take part. Now that it is true, he will be trying to log in into the link that had been closed down since. (Doubting Thomas's)

1 Like

Re: Have You Received Your FGN Survival Fund Alert? by DeZoro(m): 1:30pm On Nov 18, 2020
I am not a fan of this government being a business man due to the devaluation of the currency over and over but today 3 out of the 5 staff verified were paid 30k with another 30k in the company account. With this initiative, I think this is the best thing that have happened genuinely from this government and should be commended. Pls let the government allow this to happen for minimum 6 months to enable business bounce back for productivity. Hailings to VP Osibanjo

2 Likes

Re: Have You Received Your FGN Survival Fund Alert? by Ezeg1111(m): 1:31pm On Nov 18, 2020
I registered under a friend who has a CAC registered business. He got called sometime last week to verify his details.
He then called me to expect my call. I was expecting the call, but nothing yet.
I just pray it pulls through.
Re: Have You Received Your FGN Survival Fund Alert? by Mineisgrace(f): 1:32pm On Nov 18, 2020
I applied too but didn't get anything yet
Re: Have You Received Your FGN Survival Fund Alert? by Onlinesmart: 1:34pm On Nov 18, 2020
Anyone from the potor region wey receive this alert, e go purge am. The money is meant for Nigerians, not potors.

Na me talk am...
Re: Have You Received Your FGN Survival Fund Alert? by Ouchbabe(f): 1:34pm On Nov 18, 2020
GRAMMARJAMES:
Good Morning Nairalanders. I woke up this morning with a smile on my face. I saw a whooping Credit Alert of FIFTY THOUSAND NAIRA. the narration reads FG SURVIVAL FUND .

Christmas ti Seti go. See attached
Have you received yours?
Please I registered for the free CAC but I'm yet to receive any notification from the aggregator. What should I do please?
Re: Have You Received Your FGN Survival Fund Alert? by omobaba1759: 1:34pm On Nov 18, 2020
I know you're one paid idiot trying to mess with people's brains because you're the only one i know in this country that has collected the so-called fake money.

1 Like

Re: Have You Received Your FGN Survival Fund Alert? by Acidosis(m): 1:35pm On Nov 18, 2020
GRAMMARJAMES:
Good Morning Nairalanders. I woke up this morning with a smile on my face. I saw a whooping Credit Alert of FIFTY THOUSAND NAIRA. the narration reads FG SURVIVAL FUND .

Have you received yours?

Did you receive a call last week??
Re: Have You Received Your FGN Survival Fund Alert? by oyeb15: 1:38pm On Nov 18, 2020
Fake news

1 Like

Re: Have You Received Your FGN Survival Fund Alert? by Emmatitang10(m): 1:39pm On Nov 18, 2020
Nawa for people, dem no give, you will complain, dem give small you will say na 'palm-tree' abi partly... whatever, if dem give millions you will say it's only for a particular set of people or government are wasters... wetin person go do wey Una go even praise am small? Chai... #MyCountryPeople... smh
quote author=Khayceeofficial post=96160955]A paltry sum of 50k is what this useless Government call SURVIVAL FUND...

we Don suffer enough for this country[/quote]

3 Likes

Re: Have You Received Your FGN Survival Fund Alert? by Ifork4money: 1:39pm On Nov 18, 2020
GRAMMARJAMES:

Have you received yours?
why are u making it look like they just sent it to random people. shit like this gets me pissed

1 Like

Re: Have You Received Your FGN Survival Fund Alert? by musa234(m): 1:39pm On Nov 18, 2020
Ezeg1111:
I registered under a friend who has a CAC registered business. He got called sometime last week to verify his details.
He then called me to expect my call. I was expecting the call, but nothing yet.
I just pray it pulls through.
Same here.. Hope they call me soon

1 Like

Re: Have You Received Your FGN Survival Fund Alert? by musa234(m): 1:42pm On Nov 18, 2020
Martdc:
Check if the details you submitted were verified. I didn't receive any call but got credited
How do you check if the details were verified?
Re: Have You Received Your FGN Survival Fund Alert? by 12inchess: 1:45pm On Nov 18, 2020
FG knows their reputation is at an all time low. They will rather bribe some citizens rather than doing the right thing. How long can this be sustained ? Nigerians are very ignorant. What policy as this govt put in place to improve Nigerians lives for good. I know some people will say this and that .But the reason Nigeria is the way it is clearly seen from this thread. The govt knows how to play easily on our intelligence and we know how to easily fall for it.

Solve the foundation issues: restructuring, corruption, police brutality, law and order and improve infrastructure, business environment etc not be giving us 50k for 3 months while the value of the naira is plunging into the abysss daily. Anyway my 2 cents.

PS: Congrats to the people that got the money. It is your right.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Received Your FGN Survival Fund Alert? by Maj196(m): 1:46pm On Nov 18, 2020
50k is my monthly allowance cool
Re: Have You Received Your FGN Survival Fund Alert? by Unrated900(m): 1:51pm On Nov 18, 2020
Scammer
Edited alert
Re: Have You Received Your FGN Survival Fund Alert? by blackpanda: 1:58pm On Nov 18, 2020
Khayceeofficial:
A paltry sum of 50k is what this useless Government call SURVIVAL FUND...

we Don suffer enough for this country

I know u are enjoying multiple likes, but do u have a business? Or your usual social media rant

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Received Your FGN Survival Fund Alert? by chccho(m): 1:58pm On Nov 18, 2020
12inchess:
FG knows their reputation is at an all time low. They will rather bribe some citizens rather than doing the right thing. How long can this be sustained ? Nigerians are very ignorant. What policy as this govt put in place to improve Nigerians lives for good. I know some people will say this and that .But the reason Nigeria is the way it is clearly seen from this thread. The govt knows how to play easily on our intelligence and we know how to easily fall for it.

Solve the foundation issues: restructuring, corruption, police brutality, law and order and improve infrastructure, business environment etc not be giving us 50k for 3 months while the value of the naira is plunging into the abysss daily. Anyway my 2 cents.

PS: Congrats to the people that got the money. It is your right.
Pls stop sounding like a bitter pill.
I can bet u if u were president for 6months u might not do any better.
To rule Nigeria is a lot more than just ranting from a keyboard.
This is a good initiative by the govt and it should be commended.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Received Your FGN Survival Fund Alert? by ericmor: 2:01pm On Nov 18, 2020
GRAMMARJAMES:
Let me clarify something.

It's a FG initiative to support businesses as a result of covid 19 pandemic. It's actually a support grant to business employees and it will be paid for 3 months I think. The employer will be paid alongside his confirmed employees .
So tell me if the Government haven't tried in this aspect.

I'm a business owner with more than 10 employees. I just confirmed 4 out of the 10 were paid 50K each!!!!

If that is true, then is a good one by the government but I hope you people are not living in the north
Re: Have You Received Your FGN Survival Fund Alert? by Martdc(m): 2:01pm On Nov 18, 2020
musa234:
How do you check if the details were verified?
You will see it in the website. Just the way you applied

1 Like

Re: Have You Received Your FGN Survival Fund Alert? by TheRareGem1(f): 2:02pm On Nov 18, 2020
Miscreants! Do you still think survival fund or NESP na scam? Keep abusing Buahri osinbajo government make people dey grab government schemes and empowerments with their fulllll chests

1 Like

Re: Have You Received Your FGN Survival Fund Alert? by ericmor: 2:04pm On Nov 18, 2020
chccho:

Pls stop sounding like a bitter pill.
I can bet u if u were president for 6months u might not do any better.
To rule Nigeria is a lot more than just ranting from a keyboard.
This is a good initiative by the govt and it should be commended.

You both are making sense is just that the government have done more bad than good to the society for some of us to accept or believe any good thing they do. The 50k is commendable but we need a better Nigeria
Re: Have You Received Your FGN Survival Fund Alert? by topsamjo(m): 2:04pm On Nov 18, 2020
helinues:

50k is what you called paltry? Though we are yet to authenticate this latest development but if you can not fear God, try and fear devil small
abiii o
Re: Have You Received Your FGN Survival Fund Alert? by kmaster007: 2:04pm On Nov 18, 2020
GRAMMARJAMES:

Have you received yours?
it's a joke rty... u better no use use play

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply)

Kwara Poll: Gbemi Saraki Tackles Her Brother, Bukola Saraki (Pix, Video) / Olaiya Igwe Campaigning Naked For Tinubu (Video, Photo) / EndSARS: Comedian, Mr Macaroni, Other Protesters Stripped, Tied (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.