Stats: 3,148,854 members, 7,802,738 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:24 PM

I My The Only One Who Does Not See A Future Nigeria - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I My The Only One Who Does Not See A Future Nigeria (611 Views)

Voting Sick Tinubu Is Like Stabbing Our Future, Nigeria Must Move Forward / Obiano: I Am The Only Nigerian Governor Who Does Not Receive Monthly Salary / 2019: Operation Rescue Our Future Nigeria. (2) (3) (4)

I My The Only One Who Does Not See A Future Nigeria by Yobabad: 5:44am On Nov 18, 2020
Honestly I don't seem to see anything called Nigeria from now to the next 15yrs, it seems as if everything is collapsing, somebody should just help a brother, is anybody in this school of thought with me? Or what, I don't just understand .

Re: I My The Only One Who Does Not See A Future Nigeria by foreverme1225: 5:52am On Nov 18, 2020
only time will reveal
Re: I My The Only One Who Does Not See A Future Nigeria by basty: 6:07am On Nov 18, 2020
@Op; Please correct your topic because it does not make any meaning.

Re: I My The Only One Who Does Not See A Future Nigeria by helinues: 6:30am On Nov 18, 2020
Hope you have seen future about yourself Sha cos that's the most important thing
Re: I My The Only One Who Does Not See A Future Nigeria by GMBuhari: 6:44am On Nov 18, 2020
i dont see a future in your english

Re: I My The Only One Who Does Not See A Future Nigeria by valirex: 7:05am On Nov 18, 2020
Well Nigeria is like a dilapidating building being constantly patched-up, which will still fall
Re: I My The Only One Who Does Not See A Future Nigeria by dukeprince50: 7:07am On Nov 18, 2020
u should worry about ur future
Re: I My The Only One Who Does Not See A Future Nigeria by Nobody: 7:19am On Nov 18, 2020
Nigeria is not collapsing though... but we are suffering from years of terrible decisions where instead of using logic and thinking, we decided to use religion and tribal antics..

From Nepotism to overpopulation without limit and economy checks including theft..

For every action, there is an equal and opposite reaction..
Re: I My The Only One Who Does Not See A Future Nigeria by Psylas2: 7:33am On Nov 18, 2020
Re: I My The Only One Who Does Not See A Future Nigeria by etrouble: 7:35am On Nov 18, 2020
Yobabad:
Honestly I don't seem to see anything called Nigeria from now to the next 15yrs, it seems as if everything is collapsing, somebody should just help a brother, is anybody in this school of thought with me? Or what, I don't just understand .

Those who are thinking like you are currently at the psychiatric hospital. Join the hem before you find your self nakked at Upper Iweka Bridge Head
Re: I My The Only One Who Does Not See A Future Nigeria by Intelcorei7: 7:35am On Nov 18, 2020
GMBuhari:
i dont see a future in your english

Lol! this is one of the youths that wants to take over leadership from the old men. "I MY" instead of "AM I" grin
Re: I My The Only One Who Does Not See A Future Nigeria by etrouble: 7:37am On Nov 18, 2020
Intelcorei7:

Lol! this is one of the youths that wants to take over leadership from the old men. "I MY" indeed grin

One of he lazy youths that Buhari talked about
Re: I My The Only One Who Does Not See A Future Nigeria by gidgiddy: 7:38am On Nov 18, 2020
My prayers are that this British colonial contraption and failed country called Nigeria, will disintegrate and we Igbos can become an independent country

Re: I My The Only One Who Does Not See A Future Nigeria by Chikarata2020(m): 7:40am On Nov 18, 2020
gidgiddy:
My prayers are that this British colonial contraption and failed country called Nigeria, will disintegrate and we Igbos can become an independent country
Amen Oduduwa and Biafra Republic is the answer

Re: I My The Only One Who Does Not See A Future Nigeria by Elmaaq: 7:47am On Nov 18, 2020
Yobabad:

The fire has been lit, the pressure is on, the government so far has failed but I believe a change will happen cause it's happened
Nonetheless if you have plans of leaving Do leave as it will get worse before it gets better

No proof of crime yet bail is set at 1m ....smh

Re: I My The Only One Who Does Not See A Future Nigeria by GMBuhari: 6:18pm On Nov 18, 2020
Your future sef get K leg sef

" I'M I "

Intelcorei7:

Lol! this is one of the youths that wants to take over leadership from the old men. "I MY" instead of "AM I" grin

Re: I My The Only One Who Does Not See A Future Nigeria by HopeUzodinma: 6:29pm On Nov 18, 2020
GMBuhari:
Your future sef get K leg sef

" I'M I "

Lol. Wetin you sef dey write? Olodo, just like your president. Quota system kee you there.
Re: I My The Only One Who Does Not See A Future Nigeria by Nobody: 6:52pm On Nov 18, 2020
Nigeria was not design to work. Only disintegration will bring peace and prosperity.
Re: I My The Only One Who Does Not See A Future Nigeria by Nobody: 6:53pm On Nov 18, 2020
Nigeria was not designed to work. Only disintegration will bring peace and prosperity. Oduduwa republic.
Re: I My The Only One Who Does Not See A Future Nigeria by SUFFERInSMILIIN(m): 6:58pm On Nov 18, 2020
Yobabad:

Not at all as long as Nigerians are ruling the country the country is going nowhere in development. The behaviour of Nigeria is a destructive mentality where they go and support people which can do nothing for them especially criminals
Re: I My The Only One Who Does Not See A Future Nigeria by olaarie(m): 7:06pm On Nov 18, 2020
OP.... Your sentences are giving us headache �
Re: I My The Only One Who Does Not See A Future Nigeria by 4four(m): 8:14pm On Nov 18, 2020
Guy you funny sha ooo, u re talking of jst 15 years like that, me no they see anything good in Nigeria for the next 100 yrs for this kind of leaders and those that are already taking over from them and with the kind next generation of youths we have

Its Ridiculous To Link ESN, IPOB With Killings Of Children In Anambara / Fake News Alert:the Vp Osinbajo Never Made Any Derogatory Comments Against Ipob / REVEALED: How Boko Haram Train Fulani Herdsmen, Collecting Cows As Taxes