Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,795 members, 7,806,201 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 12:58 PM

What Ict Courses Or Areas Are Relevant In Nigeria. Somebody Said Java Me. Never - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / What Ict Courses Or Areas Are Relevant In Nigeria. Somebody Said Java Me. Never (2325 Views)

Is Microsoft Access Still Relevant Today? / Which Computer Programming Course Is Relevant For A Microbiologist To Undergo??? / It Courses Relevant To Electrical Engineering. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Ict Courses Or Areas Are Relevant In Nigeria. Somebody Said Java Me. Never by pmy: 11:04am On Mar 18, 2011
I am in India for ICT training in Linux, Apache, Mysql, PHP and RHCE. Please what other training do I need that would be relevant in Nigeria?
Re: What Ict Courses Or Areas Are Relevant In Nigeria. Somebody Said Java Me. Never by womypop(m): 4:47am On Dec 06, 2014
Go ahead and learn graphics both animations and multimedia. Computing and Telecommunications is also Nigeria's fastest growing sector. With the advent of Global System of Mobile Communication (GSM), the springing up of social, educational and commercial activities driven by ICT and the increasing awareness of Information and Communications Technologies (ICT), ICT is on the rise in Nigeria. Womypop

1 Share

Re: What Ict Courses Or Areas Are Relevant In Nigeria. Somebody Said Java Me. Never by asalimpo(m): 11:29pm On Dec 06, 2014
womypop:
Go ahead and learn graphics both animations and multimedia. Computing and Telecommunications is also Nigeria's fastest growing sector. With the advent of Global System of Mobile Communication (GSM), the springing up of social, educational and commercial activities driven by ICT and the increasing awareness of Information and Communications Technologies (ICT), ICT is on the rise in Nigeria. Womypop

thanks bro, i knew somebody wud answer me after 3 years!

*didnt you see d date on d thread?*

(1) (Reply)

Fingerprint Matching Application / The Difference Between Java And Javascript / NOUN PORTAL Nouonline.net, A Case Of Very Bad Design

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.