Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,892 members, 7,802,875 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:33 AM

Hope Uzodinma Welcomes David Umahi To APC - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Hope Uzodinma Welcomes David Umahi To APC (19443 Views)

2023: Northern Youths Beg Umahi To Contest For Presidency (Photos) / Umahi To IGP: Remove Us From Anambra. I Don’t Know Who Smuggled Us To Awka / A Nigerian Based In Turkey Dares Okorocha, Ikpeazu, Umahi To Visit Turkey. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hope Uzodinma Welcomes David Umahi To APC by Thor40: 7:21am On Nov 18, 2020
DEHVEHLOP:
Stop your company with Slawormir, it's not a good thing!

Anyway the guy go APC and not PDP
Re: Hope Uzodinma Welcomes David Umahi To APC by specialmati(m): 7:21am On Nov 18, 2020
cool
Re: Hope Uzodinma Welcomes David Umahi To APC by dukeprince50: 7:23am On Nov 18, 2020
DMerciful:
Is supreme court governor even in APC? By 2023 he will be dealt with like Oshiomole!
he will win 2023.
His strategy will be to defect to PDP by 2022 then contest in 2023
Re: Hope Uzodinma Welcomes David Umahi To APC by BIGGERhead4: 7:29am On Nov 18, 2020
APC will soon take over the EAST. The NORTH'S mission to ISLAMIZE the EAST is on CAUSE, grin grin cheesy grin grin
Three Eastern Governors down, two to go. grin grin grin grin grin grin

Aboki Amaka cheesy

Re: Hope Uzodinma Welcomes David Umahi To APC by dalass(f): 7:29am On Nov 18, 2020
Yes.

Regions that contributed in the emergence of national leaders get to also demand for slots.

SE should contribute their quota and play ball the right way. Then even other regions will see their efforts and willingly give them their turn. Not just staying in the opposition all the time and crying marginalization...

Politicking is an art. They must use it well..
Re: Hope Uzodinma Welcomes David Umahi To APC by royallord1(m): 7:33am On Nov 18, 2020
Unfortunately his defection will not hurt PDP's fortune in the southeast .. The Easterners despise APC as a plague.. Maybe the presidential ticket will change the story..

But we desperately want a third force

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hope Uzodinma Welcomes David Umahi To APC by etrouble: 7:34am On Nov 18, 2020
Nazgul:
PDP and APC are the same thing. No difference

They are the two thieves crucified with Jesus. O
Re: Hope Uzodinma Welcomes David Umahi To APC by tayolove12(m): 7:34am On Nov 18, 2020
flyingpig:
Umahi is most welcome

I hope his breathe of fresh air will blow other APC governors to do well like he has done.

I don't understand a reasonable governor which to join this party na wa oooh
Re: Hope Uzodinma Welcomes David Umahi To APC by Donspicey: 7:49am On Nov 18, 2020
EdoFirstBorn:
Eugene's sister told me he isn't around
Witch.
It's as if they knew I came to eat and just lied.
Useless people. Smh..
Hunger isn't good. What can I sell now?
Hmmmm who doesn't know my dad is dead for years now? Let me find someone to call and lie that papa just died so I need money..oh I remember I posted it everywhere and collected enough money..chai those where good days.
Smh
Eating spaghetti and fried thick chicken.
Ol boy...
Smh
Person need job oooo
Kai
Umahi defected.. I wonder if there are opportunities in Ebonyi?
Smh
But I don't know anyone there
Kai
I dey owe plenty people cash o

Mehn u got me cracked up........

Sha no worry las las evrywia go soft.....

Naija don cast... .Red eyes
Re: Hope Uzodinma Welcomes David Umahi To APC by wellmax(m): 7:54am On Nov 18, 2020
South East is now 2/5 APC. (40%)

Interesting
Re: Hope Uzodinma Welcomes David Umahi To APC by tamdun: 7:59am On Nov 18, 2020
Pdp= two state in South East
Apc=two state in South East
Hmmm
Re: Hope Uzodinma Welcomes David Umahi To APC by juman(m): 8:00am On Nov 18, 2020
APC = PDP.

Ask any Nigerian on the street.
Re: Hope Uzodinma Welcomes David Umahi To APC by OfoIgbo: 8:03am On Nov 18, 2020
id4sho:
cheesy
IPODS right now

I don't think IPOB people give a toss.

They know this move hurt Wike more than it hurts them. I suspect IPOB may be happy with the move, after all a PDP government massacred Ndoki people.

There's no way Umahi would have been able to defect, if wike hadn't attacked Igbos of Rivers state.
In fact, it was ipob that forcibly and psychologically kept Umahi in PDP, but once Wike severed the links with IPOB, it is now possible for these politicians to abandon PDP without incurring negative coverage from Kanu's radio Biafra. Wike does not have what it takes to influence what happens in the SE, especially now that he has massacred. Ndoki people, followed by his denial of his Igbo heritage.

2 Likes

Re: Hope Uzodinma Welcomes David Umahi To APC by Feggie3: 8:19am On Nov 18, 2020
Umahi the only sensible governor in South East now decided to dine with the devil. What a political sucide.
Re: Hope Uzodinma Welcomes David Umahi To APC by Pio44: 8:19am On Nov 18, 2020
Who APC and PDP help for dis country?
Padi padi government
Re: Hope Uzodinma Welcomes David Umahi To APC by Coneheadyutes(m): 8:22am On Nov 18, 2020
id4sho:
cheesy
IPODS right now

rule 1

cc Mynd44, OAM4J, lalasticlala
Re: Hope Uzodinma Welcomes David Umahi To APC by chatinent: 8:24am On Nov 18, 2020
Nigeria will continue to be cancerous with PDP and APC still in existence.
Re: Hope Uzodinma Welcomes David Umahi To APC by Dgreatman2021: 8:24am On Nov 18, 2020
tolakush92:
Rest in peace Nwa Ama ikpe

Nairaland will miss you
ur not serious. please stop the joke nwa must have been banned
Re: Hope Uzodinma Welcomes David Umahi To APC by ezechi24(m): 8:25am On Nov 18, 2020
I pity this umahi sooooo bad....he thinks he was governor because of his popularity ...no body knew him before he became governor... PDP really helped him ...I am not saying PDP is better than APC but even a blind man will choose PDP if given the chance....it is clearer now that a Muslim will win this election ...because if APC gives their ticket to either an Igbo man or a Yoruba man...the PDP will gv thiers to a Hausa man and the vice to an Igbo man ....right now everybody wants to remove the course APC from power...they will loose every state they are in....moreover he can't even get a senate president in that APC...they hate each other.
Re: Hope Uzodinma Welcomes David Umahi To APC by ezechi24(m): 8:31am On Nov 18, 2020
franciskaine:
Umahi is a good governor who has the right to make self decisions.

The people who fail to understand politics are the ones criticising him. In politics there is no permanent friend nor foe but permanent ally.

If according to him, the PDP has failed the South Easterners and in their push for presidency, then what else do you want as a reason for anyone from the South East to defect. If PDP hasn't hasn't meet his expectations in the South East, then no one has a right to force him to remain.

he knew the PDP hasn't been nice to the south east and yet he stayed there for donkey years eating and smiling with them ....
Re: Hope Uzodinma Welcomes David Umahi To APC by bajosky: 8:32am On Nov 18, 2020
I hope the south east are aware of the returns gained through the unholy romance of the Yorubas and the Fulani North power mongers in APC same befalls their Fate especially "Biafra "agitation
Re: Hope Uzodinma Welcomes David Umahi To APC by Dovegrey: 8:34am On Nov 18, 2020
id4sho:
cheesy
IPODS right now
useless cow[i][/i]
Re: Hope Uzodinma Welcomes David Umahi To APC by Rhapsodia: 8:41am On Nov 18, 2020
JUSTICE for AFROSIX Jaara

https://www.nairaland.com/6261730/aksu-suspends-student-allegedly-abusing#96162146

Let's support this movement...
Re: Hope Uzodinma Welcomes David Umahi To APC by Dovegrey: 8:42am On Nov 18, 2020
BIGGERhead4:
APC will soon take over the EAST. The NORTH'S mission to ISLAMIZE the EAST is on CAUSE, grin grin cheesy grin grin
Three Eastern Governors down, two to go. grin grin grin grin grin
Aboki Amaka cheesy
Boko harram own the north and everything in it grin grin grin grin
They well soon chase you out of north grin grin grin if you come to east ipob will chase you to chad grin grin grin
Boko harram amaka grin grin grin
Re: Hope Uzodinma Welcomes David Umahi To APC by Nobody: 10:14am On Nov 18, 2020
SUPREME COURT GOVERNOR
Re: Hope Uzodinma Welcomes David Umahi To APC by BIGGERhead4: 10:26am On Nov 18, 2020
Dovegrey:

Boko harram own the north and everything in it grin grin grin grin
They well soon chase you out of north grin grin grin if you come to east ipob will chase you to chad grin grin grin
Boko harram amaka grin grin grin

You are correct. But NORTH own the EAST and every single thing in it. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Re: Hope Uzodinma Welcomes David Umahi To APC by lavenjcrown(m): 10:30am On Nov 18, 2020
Birds of the same feather..... Adieu to APC and PDP
Re: Hope Uzodinma Welcomes David Umahi To APC by Dovegrey: 10:40am On Nov 18, 2020
BIGGERhead4:

You are correct. But NORTH own the EAST and every single thing in it. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Cry me like river
if boko harram decide to kill 2000 people in the north today nobody can stop them.
Boko harram amaka
Re: Hope Uzodinma Welcomes David Umahi To APC by Dansuqi: 10:44am On Nov 18, 2020
ezechi24:
I pity this umahi sooooo bad....he thinks he was governor because of his popularity ...no body knew him before he became governor... PDP really helped him ...I am not saying PDP is better than APC but even a blind man will choose PDP if given the chance....it is clearer now that a Muslim will win this election ...because if APC gives their ticket to either an Igbo man or a Yoruba man...the PDP will gv thiers to a Hausa man and the vice to an Igbo man ....right now everybody wants to remove the course APC from power...they will loose every state they are in....moreover he can't even get a senate president in that APC...they hate each other.

Pdp is worse than apc my boy.stop deceiving yourself.pdp will die before apc
Re: Hope Uzodinma Welcomes David Umahi To APC by Dansuqi: 10:45am On Nov 18, 2020
rangerover:
SUPREME COURT GOVERNOR

Yes like diri and matawalle

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Peter Obi: Fuel Subsidy Is Organized Crime / President Buhari In Strategic Close Door Meetings With Yahaya Bello (Photos) / Photos: Pres. Jonathan Hosts CEOs Of The Top 100 Businesses In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.