Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,376 members, 7,808,321 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:17 AM

Islamic Scholars In Kano Call For Anti-blasphemy Laws - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Islamic Scholars In Kano Call For Anti-blasphemy Laws (16436 Views)

CJN: ‘Sharia Law Is Not Islamisation Of Nigeria’ - Islamic Scholars / Why We Can’t Suspend Amaechi For Anti-party Activities Like Okorocha – APC / I Founded APC, Have Sacked Oshiomhole For Anti-party Activities - Okorocha (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Islamic Scholars In Kano Call For Anti-blasphemy Laws by Adrian9(m): 7:53am On Nov 18, 2020
We run two different governments for two different people with two different ideologies. But we share the same space, will unity ever be achieved?

2 Likes

Re: Islamic Scholars In Kano Call For Anti-blasphemy Laws by obojememe: 7:53am On Nov 18, 2020
preach peace always...
Re: Islamic Scholars In Kano Call For Anti-blasphemy Laws by sunshineV(f): 7:54am On Nov 18, 2020
these people go kill for muhammed taya

1 Like

Re: Islamic Scholars In Kano Call For Anti-blasphemy Laws by Psylas2: 7:54am On Nov 18, 2020
Adrian9:

Late
Re: Islamic Scholars In Kano Call For Anti-blasphemy Laws by FunnyDude(m): 7:54am On Nov 18, 2020
Yet they can't produce toothpick. Only their agabada and bababariga
Re: Islamic Scholars In Kano Call For Anti-blasphemy Laws by Deicide: 7:55am On Nov 18, 2020
Blasphemy in 2020 can you imagine?
Re: Islamic Scholars In Kano Call For Anti-blasphemy Laws by Ogunleti01: 7:55am On Nov 18, 2020
These bunch of miscreants again! “Muslims should boycott French products as well as their economic, financial and political interests until France is pulled down to its knees." So with the economy of your so called state you want to bring France to her knees?

2 Likes

Re: Islamic Scholars In Kano Call For Anti-blasphemy Laws by CSTRR: 7:59am On Nov 18, 2020
Though, Muslims are pushing Europe to their old Christian fanaticism.

Poland and Hungary already don't want muslims in Their countries as state policy.

A Conservative PM already govern UK.

It only takes conservative presidents to rule in France and Germany, and the old Christian alliance of the 13 century is back.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Islamic Scholars In Kano Call For Anti-blasphemy Laws by Splitmind: 7:59am On Nov 18, 2020
Anyone who dares insult our dear prophet or peaceful religion should be slaughtered. We have been playing on this issue for too long. angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Islamic Scholars In Kano Call For Anti-blasphemy Laws by splendournoni: 7:59am On Nov 18, 2020
lalasticlala:

https://www.thecable.ng/blasphemy-kano-islamic-scholars-seek-law-to-punish-offenders

Islam when una go get sense.... blinded by religion poverty and illiteracy on the rise una no protest but for this one see una mumu head...

2 Likes

Re: Islamic Scholars In Kano Call For Anti-blasphemy Laws by Pio44: 8:00am On Nov 18, 2020
Too bad, Bleep them
Re: Islamic Scholars In Kano Call For Anti-blasphemy Laws by HabaHaba: 8:00am On Nov 18, 2020
lalasticlala:

https://www.thecable.ng/blasphemy-kano-islamic-scholars-seek-law-to-punish-offenders

Even the country where Islam orinated from is not as Fanatic as Kano.

What a nation!
Re: Islamic Scholars In Kano Call For Anti-blasphemy Laws by splendournoni: 8:00am On Nov 18, 2020
Splitmind:
Anyone who dares insult our dear prophet or peaceful religion should be slaughtered. We have been playing on this issue for too long. angry
Religion of peace see your mouth
Re: Islamic Scholars In Kano Call For Anti-blasphemy Laws by Always82: 8:02am On Nov 18, 2020
is a pitty that when we are trying to push this country forward to start if something tangable will happened some settings set of people have swear to bring it down to her knees.sometime l think NNANDI KANU IS RIGHT.we are not made to be together.as one.

1 Like

Re: Islamic Scholars In Kano Call For Anti-blasphemy Laws by Splitmind: 8:02am On Nov 18, 2020
splendournoni:

Religion of peace see your mouth

As long as you submit to the will of Allah and The Prophet, PBUH, there will be peace.

1 Like

Re: Islamic Scholars In Kano Call For Anti-blasphemy Laws by lexy2014: 8:03am On Nov 18, 2020
GOTVee:
sad Even though I'm a born again Christian, I think I support such laws against blasphemy. President macron goofed by his Islamophobic actions and as Christians we must learn to respect other people's religious beliefs. Prophet Muhammad (PBUH) is so sacred to the Muslims just like our Lord Jesus christ is to we Christians. So we really need to be careful not to provoke the anger of Muslims. sad

I believe u. Pls share with us ur born again experience

2 Likes

Re: Islamic Scholars In Kano Call For Anti-blasphemy Laws by timagentms: 8:04am On Nov 18, 2020
This is idiotically idiot. Muslim should be redefine to a Y2K compliance. They should stop leaving and guiding in the 14th century law. This is 20th century.
Muslim world should go and studies their way of modern Life in Dubai, if there is need to develop and change the mindset of their unborn generation, Macron said Islam need to redefine their teaching.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Islamic Scholars In Kano Call For Anti-blasphemy Laws by Jyde89: 8:04am On Nov 18, 2020
that means they'll reject any money coming from France through the federal govt. or better still any help coming from EU, cos they are Christians. how did we end up with this bastards.

5 Likes

Re: Islamic Scholars In Kano Call For Anti-blasphemy Laws by lexy2014: 8:04am On Nov 18, 2020
Splitmind:

As long as you submit to the will of Allah and The Prophet, PBUH, there will be peace.

Same way alQaeda, Boko Haram & ISIS submitted to d will of Allah& d prophet. We have seen d peace that came out of that.

8 Likes

Re: Islamic Scholars In Kano Call For Anti-blasphemy Laws by denvers: 8:07am On Nov 18, 2020
Any law made will counter human right fundamental to Freedom of speech.

1 Like

Re: Islamic Scholars In Kano Call For Anti-blasphemy Laws by Comedian2019: 8:07am On Nov 18, 2020
GOTVee:
sad Even though I'm a born again Christian, I think I support such laws against blasphemy. President macron goofed by his Islamophobic actions and as Christians we must learn to respect other people's religious beliefs. Prophet Muhammad (PBUH) is so sacred to the Muslims just like our Lord Jesus christ is to we Christians. So we really need to be careful not to provoke the anger of Muslims. sad
So tell them to sue macron and stop disturbing us in Nigeria. Arabs who own the religion are not attacking Macron, because they know the implications. These irrelevant, unknown set of people are the ones raising dust. Whatever laws they make will only be used to punish the poor among them, not the rich, talk less of Macron.

6 Likes

Re: Islamic Scholars In Kano Call For Anti-blasphemy Laws by Raydos: 8:07am On Nov 18, 2020
Imagine if they had use this same energy to reduce poverty in The north and develop it to a world-class standard with their cities looking like Dubai??

Just imagine

1 Like

Re: Islamic Scholars In Kano Call For Anti-blasphemy Laws by Tulsaguy: 8:08am On Nov 18, 2020
Lord Lugard must chop hot konk from reasonable Nigerians.

1 Like

Re: Islamic Scholars In Kano Call For Anti-blasphemy Laws by Fajoe2020: 8:08am On Nov 18, 2020
Share this country una no gree.
Re: Islamic Scholars In Kano Call For Anti-blasphemy Laws by joseph1832(m): 8:08am On Nov 18, 2020
This is laughable. Imagine these losers and celebrant of backwardness and stagnation. Chai! grin
Re: Islamic Scholars In Kano Call For Anti-blasphemy Laws by manunitedbabes: 8:11am On Nov 18, 2020
Is the god sleeping? Why are u trying to fight for him? Is that the instructions he gave his followers? Why implementing it as a law? Is your Prophet Muhammad a democracy that needed a law to guide or protect? Pls I need an answers to this question

1 Like

Re: Islamic Scholars In Kano Call For Anti-blasphemy Laws by Nerro042: 8:12am On Nov 18, 2020
GOTVee:

Fvck prophet Muhammad

4 Likes

Re: Islamic Scholars In Kano Call For Anti-blasphemy Laws by dalass(f): 8:12am On Nov 18, 2020
superior1:
Is that not partly the same thing Boko Haram is calling for?

-#DivideNigeria

The Islamic clerics are the real culprits in the backwardness, poverty, illiteracy, disease ridden north. They are responsible and the elites there are powerless and simply look on as everything continues to deteriorate

5 Likes

Re: Islamic Scholars In Kano Call For Anti-blasphemy Laws by Greenishland(f): 8:13am On Nov 18, 2020
I have one question. This god you people are fighting for, does he answer your prayers? Does he heal you when you are sick? Does he perform miracles?

Please no offense intended. Just being curious. I want a good answer on this topic.

5 Likes

Re: Islamic Scholars In Kano Call For Anti-blasphemy Laws by ivolt: 8:13am On Nov 18, 2020
Nonsense.
Re: Islamic Scholars In Kano Call For Anti-blasphemy Laws by GOTVee: 8:13am On Nov 18, 2020
Nerro042:

Fvck prophet Muhammad

Do not repeat this blasphemy if you love your head

1 Like

Re: Islamic Scholars In Kano Call For Anti-blasphemy Laws by ibuildstuff(m): 8:15am On Nov 18, 2020
GOTVee:
A Muslim person beheaded one of his citizen because of a cartoon n u said he goofed by his actions, he was even too soft, if I were him, I would chase all Muslims out of France.

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Change Buhari Promised Will Not Happen Overnight – Atiku / Dino Melaye Visits Oyegun, APC Chairman / Amosun Receives Rescued Students & Staff Of Turkish School (Pic, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.