Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,580 members, 7,801,668 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 07:48 PM

Islamic Scholars In Kano Call For Anti-blasphemy Laws - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Islamic Scholars In Kano Call For Anti-blasphemy Laws (16427 Views)

CJN: ‘Sharia Law Is Not Islamisation Of Nigeria’ - Islamic Scholars / Why We Can’t Suspend Amaechi For Anti-party Activities Like Okorocha – APC / I Founded APC, Have Sacked Oshiomhole For Anti-party Activities - Okorocha (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Islamic Scholars In Kano Call For Anti-blasphemy Laws by bilulu(m): 8:17am On Nov 18, 2020
GOTVee:
sad Even though I'm a born again Christian, I think I support such laws against blasphemy. President macron goofed by his Islamophobic actions and as Christians we must learn to respect other people's religious beliefs. Prophet Muhammad (PBUH) is so sacred to the Muslims just like our Lord Jesus christ is to we Christians. So we really need to be careful not to provoke the anger of Muslims. sad
no be only born again, na norn throw way....

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Islamic Scholars In Kano Call For Anti-blasphemy Laws by Kestolove(m): 8:18am On Nov 18, 2020
Re: Islamic Scholars In Kano Call For Anti-blasphemy Laws by Macnnoli4(m): 8:18am On Nov 18, 2020
GOTVee:
sad Even though I'm a born again Christian, I think I support such laws against blasphemy. President macron goofed by his Islamophobic actions and as Christians we must learn to respect other people's religious beliefs. Prophet Muhammad (PBUH) is so sacred to the Muslims just like our Lord Jesus christ is to we Christians. So we really need to be careful not to provoke the anger of Muslims. sad
I agree with majority of your statements but I don't agree with 'I think I support such laws against blasphemy'. Have you seen those laws against blasphemy', like they actually kill people for talking despite the fact that we are in the 21st century, why can't somebody be sued for blasphemy', must they kill the person.

2 Likes

Re: Islamic Scholars In Kano Call For Anti-blasphemy Laws by manunitedbabes: 8:19am On Nov 18, 2020
Splitmind:
Anyone who dares insult our dear prophet or peaceful religion should be slaughtered. We have been playing on this issue for too long. angry

My dear even the Arabic language they said they should replace with French currently the Arabic just relaxed their 3 laws
1. Buying of alcohol
2. Allowing prostitution
3. (Pls complete it if u r current)

That's Islamic law now relaxing such laws is that not blaspheming?
Re: Islamic Scholars In Kano Call For Anti-blasphemy Laws by chatinent: 8:21am On Nov 18, 2020
This reminds me of sadducees.

1 Like

Re: Islamic Scholars In Kano Call For Anti-blasphemy Laws by donprinyo(m): 8:24am On Nov 18, 2020
shame to you all . breeding terrorist

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Islamic Scholars In Kano Call For Anti-blasphemy Laws by Yankee101: 8:24am On Nov 18, 2020
Time to give them their own country before the entire nation is labeled a terrorist nation

In the absence of economic development the people begin to focus on invisible forces, real and imagined

Northern Nigeria is at that stage now

1 Like

Re: Islamic Scholars In Kano Call For Anti-blasphemy Laws by Dovegrey: 8:26am On Nov 18, 2020
Thank god am not from north undecided undecided undecided

2 Likes

Re: Islamic Scholars In Kano Call For Anti-blasphemy Laws by leisuretym: 8:26am On Nov 18, 2020
Yes oo! It will bring development to Kano State ,

1 Like

Re: Islamic Scholars In Kano Call For Anti-blasphemy Laws by ITbomb(m): 8:26am On Nov 18, 2020
Will they also boycott oil revenue from fields operated by a French company Total?

4 Likes

Re: Islamic Scholars In Kano Call For Anti-blasphemy Laws by leisuretym: 8:27am On Nov 18, 2020
ITbomb:
Will they also boycott oil revenue from fields operated by a French company Total?

Lol

2 Likes

Re: Islamic Scholars In Kano Call For Anti-blasphemy Laws by holywind(m): 8:29am On Nov 18, 2020
holy fvckk mehn, it baffles me that with all the problems this country is battling with, that blasphemy is the only thing these people bothers of, hmm, these people and madness is like 5&6.

1 Like

Re: Islamic Scholars In Kano Call For Anti-blasphemy Laws by OMOJOHN001: 8:30am On Nov 18, 2020
Ordinary OGUN,SANGO,ESU, AMADIOHA, AND LOTS OF gods will fight their own battle for themselves if you spit on their face, If your Allah cannot fight for himself then you need to stop following him.

The bible says the battle is of the Lord not human.
TUEEEEEH.

4 Likes

Re: Islamic Scholars In Kano Call For Anti-blasphemy Laws by ManInTheSky: 8:30am On Nov 18, 2020
THEY ARE KIDNAPPING PEOPLE ON ABUJA KADUNA ROAD NA ANTI BLASPHEMY BE THERE PROBLEM

1 Like

Re: Islamic Scholars In Kano Call For Anti-blasphemy Laws by ritcha: 8:30am On Nov 18, 2020
I intend to do If it fails, it will be a lesson for me. Hope you will update it further. joker123
Re: Islamic Scholars In Kano Call For Anti-blasphemy Laws by Passionate1(m): 8:33am On Nov 18, 2020
Oh lawd, not again!

Re: Islamic Scholars In Kano Call For Anti-blasphemy Laws by limeta(f): 8:33am On Nov 18, 2020
Muazzam said to prevent the breakdown of peace in Kano, it is necessary for a law to be in place to punish those who commit blasphemy.

Piss here

1 Like

Re: Islamic Scholars In Kano Call For Anti-blasphemy Laws by coolsegun2002: 8:33am On Nov 18, 2020
FactBoyz:
It is a welcome development as it would improve our GDP as a nation and help in Human Capital Development

2 Likes

Re: Islamic Scholars In Kano Call For Anti-blasphemy Laws by coolsegun2002: 8:36am On Nov 18, 2020
tyup:
Why should anyone be punished for blasphemy

The real Question is .... why is there another parallel law (shariah) running legally along side out democratic laws in the north.......

The fact is... if the goverment can allow them have a religious law that christain and other religion must obey.... what’s stopping them from signing blasphemy laws into the constitution??

1 Like

Re: Islamic Scholars In Kano Call For Anti-blasphemy Laws by jrusky(m): 8:37am On Nov 18, 2020
Oh God Sir I'm too small to question you but Sir I'm a bit marvelled how did you created these set of human called the Hausa/Fulani and gave them these kind of awkward brain and awkward reasoning is a mystery Sir.

Bandits, kidnappers, Boko animals, ISIS, ISWAP, rapist etc are ravaging, killings, maiming and raping these block brain human but all they are so concern about is Relugion madness f u c k i n g blasphemy shit to appease a man till date they can not even proof his existence and he is not even a Africa man talkless of being a Nigeria if at all if ever existed.

I can not understand why some human just love poverty, suffering, bloodshed, failure, backwardness, darkness, hopelessness the way Nigerian North love those named humanity horrors.

Saudi owned Islam is these how they live or reason? Hell No. Haaaa Hausa/Fulani wake up you can not borrowed a religion and ruin your lives for it. I have been in Riyadh and UAE at least you will never belief these people are muslims but here in the North oh my God infact you will hate the religion outrightly.

Wetin abeg na wetin

5 Likes

Re: Islamic Scholars In Kano Call For Anti-blasphemy Laws by Nerro042: 8:40am On Nov 18, 2020
GOTVee:

Do not repeat this blasphemy if you love your head

Like i said.. Fvck Muhammad

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Islamic Scholars In Kano Call For Anti-blasphemy Laws by Nobody: 8:40am On Nov 18, 2020
Islamic scholars ko Rocket science scholars ni.
Call them what they are .... Islamic terrorists!

3 Likes

Re: Islamic Scholars In Kano Call For Anti-blasphemy Laws by Nobody: 8:42am On Nov 18, 2020
Funny

This people use to forget that they are not the only ones in Naija. Christians are living in Kano.and it is their right to live anywhere in Nigeria. So now they should live under hash laws of sharia?

If they think they have the right to start such laws Christian dominated States in the South should come out with laws that no one in their States should pray bowing down too. Let's see how it goes.

Blasphemy this, blasphemy that.
Shior!

3 Likes

Re: Islamic Scholars In Kano Call For Anti-blasphemy Laws by Dagrace01(m): 8:45am On Nov 18, 2020
Bastards
Re: Islamic Scholars In Kano Call For Anti-blasphemy Laws by IJOBA2: 8:45am On Nov 18, 2020
Nerro042:

Fvck prophet Muhammad
RESPECT OTHER PEOPLES FAITH BRUH
Re: Islamic Scholars In Kano Call For Anti-blasphemy Laws by coolsegun2002: 8:46am On Nov 18, 2020
ArewaHero:
Stupid hypocrite ,your are afraid of being bash by nairaland Christians ,that is why you even go further to insult your religion to get likes

IDIOT.

So becos he’s a Muslim he has to agree with whatevs any other Muslims says??

See that’s one big difference between between Christians and Muslims...just becos someone is a Muslim or prophet doesn’t mean all he said and did is right.

At the end of the day, humans are prone to flaws and errors...

If muhammed( peace be upon him) had taken his religion else where instead of taking up the sword to fight against those that ddnt want it... today ur religion will truly be a peaceful one. becos there will technically be no such thing as jihad.

Islam has gotten to many places in the world without killing people or fighting ....so, was there really a point for the first jihad??...but I know u won’t agree...so enjoy ur day...

3 Likes

Re: Islamic Scholars In Kano Call For Anti-blasphemy Laws by IJOBA2: 8:47am On Nov 18, 2020
Kestolove:
even in the south east...igbos should stop drinking
IBOS ARE TRUELY THE FULANI HERDERS NIGHT MERE I SWEAR grin

1 Like

Re: Islamic Scholars In Kano Call For Anti-blasphemy Laws by Gabbriell: 8:48am On Nov 18, 2020
Imagine a Nigeria without the Hausa and Imagine a Nigeria with the Hausa. Make the conclusions yourselves.

Most Islamist are fools. How would you feel if someone make a Christian law mandatory for Muslims. As long as this country is not yet divided, every religion/tribe should should be respected.

I have always said it, " Islam is a time bomb waiting to go off"

2 Likes

Re: Islamic Scholars In Kano Call For Anti-blasphemy Laws by bencr7: 8:50am On Nov 18, 2020
GOTVee:
ur god punish u there, useless being for saying u are a born again christian, so u are justified that is good that d teacher deserve death now I know u are more foolish and dangerous than boko haram terrorist

3 Likes

Re: Islamic Scholars In Kano Call For Anti-blasphemy Laws by limeta(f): 8:54am On Nov 18, 2020
GOTVee:

How can a born again Christian say this
You even went as far pbuh on mad mo

Holy sh?tt
Mmm
Do muslims respect other people religion ?
If you not a muslim you are a nonbeliever regardless your religion .

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Tinubu Will Get Bulk Igbo Votes, Continue Buhari’s Good Works – Nwoye / BREAKING !! Massive Pro-Biafran Protests In London Pictures / Niran Sule Picks PDP Governorship Form In Ondo (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.