Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,450 members, 7,781,301 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 12:02 PM

Islamic Scholars In Kano Call For Anti-blasphemy Laws - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Islamic Scholars In Kano Call For Anti-blasphemy Laws (16381 Views)

CJN: ‘Sharia Law Is Not Islamisation Of Nigeria’ - Islamic Scholars / Why We Can’t Suspend Amaechi For Anti-party Activities Like Okorocha – APC / I Founded APC, Have Sacked Oshiomhole For Anti-party Activities - Okorocha (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Islamic Scholars In Kano Call For Anti-blasphemy Laws by engrchykae(m): 9:59am On Nov 18, 2020
punisha:
A god that can't fight its own battles, is that one still a god?
Religion of destruction.

it's a tool of mind control, losing this tool will make the elites lose everything
Re: Islamic Scholars In Kano Call For Anti-blasphemy Laws by lexy2014: 10:00am On Nov 18, 2020
Splitmind:

See everyone else is not submitting that's why there is no peace. Just do what they say and your reward will be in heaven.

Don't worry about earthly pleasures like healthcare, education, food and safety just pray and everything is alright. That's why everyone in the North is so happy and satisfied.

D same thing we are saying. U aren't even obeying and submitting so how will there be peace? Seems u interviewed everyone in d north
Re: Islamic Scholars In Kano Call For Anti-blasphemy Laws by GOTVee: 10:00am On Nov 18, 2020
Grandmeister:

So you don’t know Gotv( that was his former moniker)...he is NOT a Christian, he is an Islamic taqqiya purveyor...he always starts his comments with “even though I’m a born again Christian “...most old timers here know his modus operandi.

You are wrong. I'm a born again Christian for over 25 years. I have won many souls for christ but I won't tolerate insult on Muslims because we Christians must learn to respect other people's religious beliefs
Re: Islamic Scholars In Kano Call For Anti-blasphemy Laws by engrchykae(m): 10:02am On Nov 18, 2020
samsard:
LoL @ bring France to it's knees grin
when France is still colonising them in niger republic, Mali etc
Re: Islamic Scholars In Kano Call For Anti-blasphemy Laws by guiddoti: 10:04am On Nov 18, 2020
The real local men are found in the upper country, ravaged by religious bigotry and encased with low IQ.
Re: Islamic Scholars In Kano Call For Anti-blasphemy Laws by ArewaHero(m): 10:10am On Nov 18, 2020
coolsegun2002:

Ddnt the prophet fight against those who ddnt want Islam in their location...?? If you call it a lie.. no problem...I don’t know ur religion more than u do...

However its my opinion...u Muslims belive in jihad becos ur prophet fought jihad...infact many of the things u do is becos the prophet either did it or directly told u do it....
Isn’t that why some Muslim feel its right to fight and kill until Islamic state and shariah is installed in their location?? ..,,

I just belive that if mohammed peacefully took his Islam elsewhere instead of fighting back when the nation’s attacked him...u Muslims of today won’t respond with violence...they’ll technically be no jihad....:

My point is...we don’t have to do exactly what they did thousands of years ago...they are humans, everything they did couldn’t have been the only way to solve problems..

For example David is a prophet and king in the Bible who saw visions and revelations of the future...yet he took someone’s wife at a time of his weakness as he allowed his flesh to rule him..
does it mean it’s fine to take people’s wives.??...

If we interprete it the way u Muslims interprete it... then that mean whatever our prophets did is ok.

I know u won’t agree with me.... u may even call It an attack.. but its my opinion...and I’m sorry if it offends you..
I understand you ,but know that some people doesn't understand what jihad really is ,that is why in the world of today jihad means terrorism to many people it doesn't mean kill infidels who chose to follow what they believe in

The word " jihad" means "struggle" or "striving" (in the
way of God) or to work for a noble cause with
determination; it does not mean "holy war"

smiley
Re: Islamic Scholars In Kano Call For Anti-blasphemy Laws by JorgedeToledo: 10:11am On Nov 18, 2020
Racoon:
They will never keep their so called leaders on their feet to provide good governance but will fight till death for a god that cant defend itself.Misplaced priority!

Let them and their representatives in the NASS continue to focus on fighting for a god, educating, rehabilitating & granting BH terrorists amnesty, romancing bandits, social media/hate speech bill, #EndSARS issue, born-to-rule power grabbing mentality while the region degenerate some more.

Is Mohammed the god of islam?
They seem to revere Mohammed more than their allah.
Re: Islamic Scholars In Kano Call For Anti-blasphemy Laws by JorgedeToledo: 10:14am On Nov 18, 2020
eleojo23:
These overzealous people should allow god to fight for himself na since he is all-powerful.

Why is that so difficult?

This is the kind of overzealousness that breeds radicalism.

You don't get it.
They aren't fighting for their Allah but are fighting for a mere human who goes by the name Mohammed.
Mohammed seems to be their God.
Re: Islamic Scholars In Kano Call For Anti-blasphemy Laws by Xkale1234(m): 10:14am On Nov 18, 2020
etrouble:
Mad idiots.

Useless pedophiles.

I am a Muslim, but any god that cannot fight for himself and his followers is a goat. Allah does not need any group of idiots to fight for Him.
shut da Bleep up idiot you're not a Muslim fool
Re: Islamic Scholars In Kano Call For Anti-blasphemy Laws by Josbreed: 10:15am On Nov 18, 2020
These pipo sef. A god that is powerless, that who they are fighting for. As for us, if you like insult Jesus, or Jehovah from now till forever, we no send you. You are free to do that. And no trouble will happen.

I was even thinking they will sue Macron.
Re: Islamic Scholars In Kano Call For Anti-blasphemy Laws by bencr7: 10:18am On Nov 18, 2020
GOTVee:

You are wrong. I'm a born again Christian for over 25 years. I have won many souls for christ but I won't tolerate insult on Muslims because we Christians must learn to respect other people's religious beliefs
u hv won many soul to hell not Christ u useless being , when they came to arrest Jesus than peter took laws in is hand by cutting one of them ear, did Jesus praise him for doing that but no peter was condemn becuz Christ known that peter can't fight for him by killing anyone that attack or insult Jesus.

1 Like

Re: Islamic Scholars In Kano Call For Anti-blasphemy Laws by Josbreed: 10:18am On Nov 18, 2020
Xkale1234:
shut da Bleep up idiot you're not a Muslim fool

Seriously? So you mean Allah requires blasphemers to be punished? Muslim or not?
Re: Islamic Scholars In Kano Call For Anti-blasphemy Laws by engrchykae(m): 10:19am On Nov 18, 2020
Splitmind:

As long as you submit to the will of Allah and The Prophet, PBUH, there will be peace.
which "Will of Allah"?
Will of political manipulators.
Allah was invented by Mohammed to give his followers a sense of spiritual backbone.
Mohammed had his back to the wall so he had to fight back,then he need a religion,he copied lot of things from Catholics,copied cherubi from holy rosary.
You guys should wake up

1 Like

Re: Islamic Scholars In Kano Call For Anti-blasphemy Laws by ArewaHero(m): 10:20am On Nov 18, 2020
Camelot65:
Please what's the punishment for apostasy?

what happened to former yathrib during the Prophet's invasion
Both men and women apostates deserve death penalty

i know it is what you want to hear

smiley
Re: Islamic Scholars In Kano Call For Anti-blasphemy Laws by SocialJustice: 10:21am On Nov 18, 2020
This is the only thing they know how to do. Nigeria needs to split, being in one country with these low IQ beings does not make sense.
Re: Islamic Scholars In Kano Call For Anti-blasphemy Laws by Ogbeniomo: 10:28am On Nov 18, 2020
GOTVee:
sad Even though I'm a born again Christian, I think I support such laws against blasphemy. President macron goofed by his Islamophobic actions and as Christians we must learn to respect other people's religious beliefs. Prophet Muhammad (PBUH) is so sacred to the Muslims just like our Lord Jesus christ is to we Christians. So we really need to be careful not to provoke the anger of Muslims. sad
One of the terrorist is spotted .

2 Likes

Re: Islamic Scholars In Kano Call For Anti-blasphemy Laws by Turantula(m): 10:30am On Nov 18, 2020
GOTVee:
sad Even though I'm a born again Christian, I think I support such laws against blasphemy. President macron goofed by his Islamophobic actions and as Christians we must learn to respect other people's religious beliefs. Prophet Muhammad (PBUH) is so sacred to the Muslims just like our Lord Jesus christ is to we Christians. So we really need to be careful not to provoke the anger of Muslims. sad
Head slammer shatap!

3 Likes

Re: Islamic Scholars In Kano Call For Anti-blasphemy Laws by oganass(m): 10:31am On Nov 18, 2020
etrouble:
Mad idiots.

Useless pedophiles.

I am a Muslim, but any god that cannot fight for himself and his followers is a goat. Allah does not need any group of idiots to fight for Him.
you have said the words out of my mouth.
this guys are pure munafiks.

1 Like

Re: Islamic Scholars In Kano Call For Anti-blasphemy Laws by effty(m): 10:32am On Nov 18, 2020
GOTVee:
Have you seen any of this terrorists condemning the beheading of the teacher or the stabbings that happened later? Bloodthirsty demons.

2 Likes

Re: Islamic Scholars In Kano Call For Anti-blasphemy Laws by Ojiofor: 10:38am On Nov 18, 2020
It will be interesting to see how bunch of hungry almajiris will bring mighty France down on their knees.
Useless extremists.
Re: Islamic Scholars In Kano Call For Anti-blasphemy Laws by Camelot65: 10:43am On Nov 18, 2020
ArewaHero:
Both men and women apostates deserve death penalty

i know it is what you want to hear

smiley
Not really, just wondering why it should be so since there's no compulsion in religion
Re: Islamic Scholars In Kano Call For Anti-blasphemy Laws by splendournoni: 10:44am On Nov 18, 2020
Splitmind:

As long as you submit to the will of Allah and The Prophet, PBUH, there will be peace.

You must learn to tolerate everyone... you don't force religion on anyone even your holy book says that... killing on the basis of religion is a coward act... preach peace and defend the name of your god.... Islam is having a bad name around the world today because of such statements
Re: Islamic Scholars In Kano Call For Anti-blasphemy Laws by splendournoni: 10:45am On Nov 18, 2020
Turantula:

Head slammer shatap!
The guy never stay north see weytin dey happen... you go buy champagne for macron

1 Like

Re: Islamic Scholars In Kano Call For Anti-blasphemy Laws by Eshiosbest: 10:52am On Nov 18, 2020
God,look at the people I'm sharing the same country with.
Re: Islamic Scholars In Kano Call For Anti-blasphemy Laws by felzokugo(m): 11:15am On Nov 18, 2020
Inwas wonderin why op did not put the attestation usually done for islamik topics...stupid religious biggots!
Re: Islamic Scholars In Kano Call For Anti-blasphemy Laws by Thonee(m): 11:17am On Nov 18, 2020
France can survive without Muslims so if una like boycotts anything of their interest, e no mean anything. Enact law to punish the poor blasphemers and let the rich go free. Backward people.
Re: Islamic Scholars In Kano Call For Anti-blasphemy Laws by giddy007: 11:32am On Nov 18, 2020
Why are you this foolish?
GOTVee:
Re: Islamic Scholars In Kano Call For Anti-blasphemy Laws by Decent09(m): 11:35am On Nov 18, 2020
punisha:
A god that can't fight its own battles, is that one still a god?
Religion of destruction.

That's why we lost our hope as a country, until we return back to God, all these troubles and tribulations is as a result of what we are doing.

I recommend you the read the Concept of God in Islam, it serves as a breakthrough
Re: Islamic Scholars In Kano Call For Anti-blasphemy Laws by giddy007: 11:35am On Nov 18, 2020
He is not a born again Christian as he so claims.
CodeTemplar:
Jesus is important to Christians but not to the point of killing for Him. While one earth as flesh, He wouldn't allow peter to take just one of ears of an aggressor, how much more when not in flesh? I doubt you are what you say you are. I respect the beliefs of other only when it doesn't infringe on my right. If you think you can use belief to dominate me physically and economically then you must be daft.
Re: Islamic Scholars In Kano Call For Anti-blasphemy Laws by Decent09(m): 11:36am On Nov 18, 2020
Ojiofor:
It will be interesting to see how bunch of hungry almajiris will bring mighty France down on their knees.
Useless extremists.

See Mumu, you don't know that these countries economies depends on ours
Re: Islamic Scholars In Kano Call For Anti-blasphemy Laws by pich4real(m): 11:44am On Nov 18, 2020
Religion.... That's one of the problem we have in Nigeria.
Re: Islamic Scholars In Kano Call For Anti-blasphemy Laws by bixton(m): 11:54am On Nov 18, 2020
GOTVee:

Do you know what it means to be born again. Do you think it is a title given to one from his village or friends?
Do you know what it takes to be called a Christian.Do you think it's something you just wake up one day and start saying I'm a Christian or you earn it by going to church or indulging in religious activities.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Kaduna labour crisis: NLC Threatens National Strike / Wike Is Suffering Chronic God Complex, Rivers State Not His Property - inibehe / Old Photos Of Emir Sanusi’s Children

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.