Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,762 members, 7,802,326 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:32 PM

Islamic Scholars In Kano Call For Anti-blasphemy Laws - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Islamic Scholars In Kano Call For Anti-blasphemy Laws (16428 Views)

CJN: ‘Sharia Law Is Not Islamisation Of Nigeria’ - Islamic Scholars / Why We Can’t Suspend Amaechi For Anti-party Activities Like Okorocha – APC / I Founded APC, Have Sacked Oshiomhole For Anti-party Activities - Okorocha (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Islamic Scholars In Kano Call For Anti-blasphemy Laws by Ojiofor: 12:01pm On Nov 18, 2020
Decent09:

See Mumu, you don't know that these countries economies depends on ours

Mumu,who are the 'ours'?
The muslim almajiri in Kano threatening France with boycott?
Eat tuwo first before boycotting French products.
Re: Islamic Scholars In Kano Call For Anti-blasphemy Laws by Guestlander: 12:28pm On Nov 18, 2020
GOTVee:
sad Even though I'm a born again Christian, I think I support such laws against blasphemy. President macron goofed by his Islamophobic actions and as Christians we must learn to respect other people's religious beliefs. Prophet Muhammad (PBUH) is so sacred to the Muslims just like our Lord Jesus christ is to we Christians. So we really need to be careful not to provoke the anger of Muslims. sad

What do you have to say about Turkey's conversion of churches into mosques? Is that provocative enough for you?
Re: Islamic Scholars In Kano Call For Anti-blasphemy Laws by GOTVee: 12:35pm On Nov 18, 2020
Guestlander:

What do you have to say about Turkey's conversion of churches into mosques? Is that provocative enough for you?

I support it. We Christians can also convert mosques to churches if we want
Re: Islamic Scholars In Kano Call For Anti-blasphemy Laws by Guestlander: 12:37pm On Nov 18, 2020
GOTVee:

I support it. We Christians can also convert mosques to churches if we want

You are also wary of getting the Muslims angry, aren't you contradicting yourself? Are the Muslims going to shake your hand and say thank you after converting their mosques to churches?
Re: Islamic Scholars In Kano Call For Anti-blasphemy Laws by prezeus(m): 12:55pm On Nov 18, 2020
GOTVee:
sad Even though I'm a born again Christian, I think I support such laws against blasphemy. President macron goofed by his Islamophobic actions and as Christians we must learn to respect other people's religious beliefs. Prophet Muhammad (PBUH) is so sacred to the Muslims just like our Lord Jesus christ is to we Christians. So we really need to be careful not to provoke the anger of Muslims. sad

See this useless terrorist

3 Likes

Re: Islamic Scholars In Kano Call For Anti-blasphemy Laws by emapeteum(m): 1:07pm On Nov 18, 2020
If Allah and Mohammed cannot fight for themselves, then Islam is a false religion.French economy does not depend on Islamic countries buying their products

1 Like

Re: Islamic Scholars In Kano Call For Anti-blasphemy Laws by maestro299: 1:08pm On Nov 18, 2020
GOTVee:

May Jesus forgive you. I'm a born again Christian
As-salamu alaykum my Muslim friend.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Islamic Scholars In Kano Call For Anti-blasphemy Laws by emapeteum(m): 1:11pm On Nov 18, 2020
[quote author=GOTVee post=96163008] sad Even though I'm a born again Christian, I think I support such laws against blasphemy. President macron goofed by his Islamophobic actions and as Christians we must learn to respect other people's religious beliefs. Prophet Muhammad (PBUH) is so sacred to the Muslims just like our Lord Jesus christ is to we Christians. So we really need to be careful not to provoke the anger of Muslims. sad[/quote
Are you sure you are a true born again Christian? Please get of Koran and read it.
Re: Islamic Scholars In Kano Call For Anti-blasphemy Laws by JastSiryin(m): 1:18pm On Nov 18, 2020
Honestly speaking.... Muslims are by far the most insecure of religious folk... These are the kinds of behavior that makes me scoff at religion as a whole. There's nothing that special in it at all. Those who have gone through it know this, but i just at marvel those who are still stuck in the revolving door. Its quite fascinating if i must say

1 Like

Re: Islamic Scholars In Kano Call For Anti-blasphemy Laws by Bluebolt: 2:04pm On Nov 18, 2020
GOTVee:

Do not repeat this blasphemy if you love your head
ARE YOU NO LONGER A BORN AGAIN CHRISTIAN?

1 Like

Re: Islamic Scholars In Kano Call For Anti-blasphemy Laws by Fgwa: 2:20pm On Nov 18, 2020
God save us in this country.
So until France go on their kneels to beg Kano state... Am laughing in Arabic.
Re: Islamic Scholars In Kano Call For Anti-blasphemy Laws by maestro299: 2:25pm On Nov 18, 2020
ArewaHero:
Without the Jihad, Islam wouldn't have existed today. Muhammad (pbuh) understood the necessity of the Jihad and formulation of strict punishments for apostasy. It was all to save the religion from dying out.

wink
Re: Islamic Scholars In Kano Call For Anti-blasphemy Laws by kkins25(m): 4:22pm On Nov 18, 2020
i wonder id budaatum can say categorically say islam is the religion of peace. lets live the matter of misinterpretation aside, a wise man said: "By their fruits ye shall know them".. As for me, i proudly am Islamophobic and with good, credible reason. grin grin
Re: Islamic Scholars In Kano Call For Anti-blasphemy Laws by Sleekfingers: 4:57pm On Nov 18, 2020
lalasticlala:

https://www.thecable.ng/blasphemy-kano-islamic-scholars-seek-law-to-punish-offenders

make i commit my own blasphemy......na thunder go fire mohammed left ball......mohammed wey dey always strap himself with explosives...... And na thunder go strike down all the imams and alfa in nigeria.....include that mofo called the sultan of sokoto
Re: Islamic Scholars In Kano Call For Anti-blasphemy Laws by ZKOSOSO(m): 5:18pm On Nov 18, 2020
Racoon:
They will never keep their so called leaders on their feet to provide good governance but will fight till death for a god that cant defend itself.Misplaced priority!

Let them and their representatives in the NASS continue to focus on fighting for a god, educating, rehabilitating & granting BH terrorists amnesty, romancing bandits, social media/hate speech bill, #EndSARS issue, born-to-rule power grabbing mentality while the region degenerate some more.

It's wisdom to them in all ramifications to focus on things that make the South to escape from their grips and disintegrate leaving a North without Niger Delta Oil Money and resources

Whatever can divide the country and gives freedom to South is what they are ready to fight. Insecurities is their deliberate plot to secure the privileged Oil blocs and Southern cash
Re: Islamic Scholars In Kano Call For Anti-blasphemy Laws by JorgedeToledo: 5:36pm On Nov 18, 2020
GOTVee:

You head slammer mohammedan.
Stop deceiving people like your prophet.
Why are you ashamed of your religion?

1 Like

Re: Islamic Scholars In Kano Call For Anti-blasphemy Laws by Nobody: 7:29pm On Nov 18, 2020
GOTVee:
You have said complete rubbish and trash....you cannot be a Christian by the rubbish u are saying...

Did Jesus keep quiet when he addressed the hypocrisy of the Pharisees and Sadducees....
So what rubbish are u saying about other people's religion...

So as a believer in Christ u believe u and these moslems are serving the same God ba

Oga wake and stop saying nonsense...anger of the the moslems my foot

1 Like

Re: Islamic Scholars In Kano Call For Anti-blasphemy Laws by budaatum: 7:40pm On Nov 18, 2020
kkins25:
i wonder id budaatum can say categorically say islam is the religion of peace. lets live the matter of misinterpretation aside, a wise man said: "By their fruits ye shall know them".. As for me, i proudly am Islamophobic and with good, credible reason. grin grin
By their fruits you shall know the individual, and not the religion. Imagine one dodgy imam or pastor tarnishing all pastors and imams. Still, fruits will do. Look out your window at Muslims, kk. Let me know if they are attacking you.

1 Like

Re: Islamic Scholars In Kano Call For Anti-blasphemy Laws by otabaotaba: 8:14pm On Nov 18, 2020
Northern part of this country is a disgrace to humanity

1 Like

Re: Islamic Scholars In Kano Call For Anti-blasphemy Laws by kkins25(m): 9:01pm On Nov 18, 2020
budaatum:

By their fruits you shall know the individual, and not the religion. Imagine one dodgy imam or pastor tarnishing all pastors and imams. Still, fruits will do. Look out your window at Muslims, kk. Let me know if they are attacking you.
I can go to a church and yell fuq Jesus ND the worst Dat would happen is m name being cursed.
I once upon a time tried to engage in a discussion with my Muslim collegues(which were also my good friends) concerning the hijab.. Know what happened?? I got threats.. From my own university school bloody mates.. I.e the educated ones..

I see Muslims going to live peacefully in Christian areas ND practicing their religion without any one troubling them..
Christians on the other hand live in Muslims areas with their hearts in their throats... This is not arguable, I and my family, and neighbour's have had to run away to distant towns.when the sleeping beast of Islam is awaken. I know yoruba Muslims to be quite different though. Bu for the whole Arabian and fake arabuans(hausa, fulani, etc) they are the true expression of Islam....
The only reason yoruba Muslims are not chaotic is the strong hold to their original culture..

Wether educated or not, they are dangerous.

Just to add how many times I had to run home for my freaking life during my university days.. Islamophobia is warranted and clearly needed..

3 Likes

Re: Islamic Scholars In Kano Call For Anti-blasphemy Laws by Frankcallys(m): 9:45pm On Nov 18, 2020
I just don't get it! Why would some stupid/foolish idiots hell bent on fighting for the gods? You can't even fight for yourself and the betterment of your generation and next, instead you choose to fight for Allah and Mohammed.

Let the gods fight for themselves. Channel all that energy and anger you have for those that allegedly blasphemed, use that zeal to fight boko haram, bandits, kidnappers, corrupt politicians and government officials!
Re: Islamic Scholars In Kano Call For Anti-blasphemy Laws by ifko: 11:47pm On Nov 18, 2020
GOTVee:
How many times have u killed someone because he insulted Jesus. If their god/prophet can't fight for himself he s a dumb god worship by retarded minded killers.
Re: Islamic Scholars In Kano Call For Anti-blasphemy Laws by Lightangel65: 11:52pm On Nov 18, 2020
Splitmind:
Anyone who dares insult our dear prophet or peaceful religion should be slaughtered. We have been playing on this issue for too long. angry

How is it an insult if it's true he was a paedophile, rapist and serial killer(the Koran and Hadith prooves this, I can bring verses), and also everyone is free to say whatever they want to say, this is why islamophobia is very high and they are right every Muslim is a potential killer
Re: Islamic Scholars In Kano Call For Anti-blasphemy Laws by dragunov: 5:48am On Nov 19, 2020
Re: Islamic Scholars In Kano Call For Anti-blasphemy Laws by dragunov: 5:49am On Nov 19, 2020
Racoon:
They will never keep their so called leaders on their feet to provide good governance but will fight till death for a god that cant defend itself.Misplaced priority!

Let them and their representatives in the NASS continue to focus on fighting for a god, educating, rehabilitating & granting BH terrorists amnesty, romancing bandits, social media/hate speech bill, #EndSARS issue, born-to-rule power grabbing mentality while the region degenerate some more.

Don't mind the medieval foo.l
Re: Islamic Scholars In Kano Call For Anti-blasphemy Laws by dragunov: 5:55am On Nov 19, 2020
GOTVee:

Dis Macron tell you that he is a Christian? Or donyou think he doesn't know what he was doing when he deliberately goaded Islamists? France will single handedly finish any islamic nation that wants to poke nose. Even Muslims in Saudi wey get religion sef no de complain. Some useless, dirty mallam from some obscure place in West Africa will now be inciting violence.

Nigeria is a secular nation.
Re: Islamic Scholars In Kano Call For Anti-blasphemy Laws by orisa37: 8:57am On Nov 19, 2020
Blasphemy-kano-islamic-scholars-seek-law-to-punish-offenders.

TO LIVE IS FOR WISDOM KNOWLEDGE AND UNDERSTANDING. CHRISTIAN BORNAGAINS KNOW THIS.
Re: Islamic Scholars In Kano Call For Anti-blasphemy Laws by orisa37: 9:08am On Nov 19, 2020
todaynewsreview:
Hmmmm.... will this be different from the one used in sentencing that Musician to death?

TO LIVE IS TO FEEL, THINK, REASON, ACT, INTERACT AND MOVE AROUND IN FAITH, HOPE, PEACE AND LOVE IN YOURSELVES AS YOURSELVES AND NOT TO BE PARANOID OF WHAT OTHERS THINK OR SAY ABOUT YOU.
Re: Islamic Scholars In Kano Call For Anti-blasphemy Laws by orisa37: 9:15am On Nov 19, 2020
Just look at them. These Muslims are full of DISDAIN AND COMPLEX FOR OTHERS. I DON'T THINK THAT THEY KNOW ALLAH AT ALL.
Re: Islamic Scholars In Kano Call For Anti-blasphemy Laws by budaatum: 5:41pm On Nov 20, 2020
kkins25:
I can go to a church and yell fuq Jesus ND the worst Dat would happen is m name being cursed.
I'm certain the ushers would quickly usher you out if its a church you're known in. They'll probably say Satan got you. Go try it in a church you're not known and see if they don't call you Satan. The difference is subtle but your treatment won't be.

Tell me a lie, kk. Have you in total met or heard of more unpeaceful Muslims than peaceful ones?

https://www.nairaland.com/5981755/us-politics-today/48#5981755.1558

1 Like

Re: Islamic Scholars In Kano Call For Anti-blasphemy Laws by kkins25(m): 4:34pm On Nov 27, 2020
budaatum:

I'm certain the ushers would quickly usher you out if its a church you're known in. They'll probably say Satan got you. Go try it in a church you're not known and see if they don't call you Satan. The difference is subtle but your treatment won't be.

Tell me a lie, kk. Have you in total met or heard of more unpeaceful Muslims than peaceful ones?

https://www.nairaland.com/5981755/us-politics-today/48#5981755.1558

HAHAH...
Im not a good liar. However, all Muslims are peaceful, they are peaceful even you criticize their religion or prophet, defect from the religion, claim to be an atheist,etc. From what i have experienced "peaceful" is a context and can changed at any time. Just like when a french cartoonist drew a cartoon of good old mohammed, no movement in some parts of Nigeria for days..

you see, you cant tell me the minority are solely the ones causing the mayhem in the world today. The majority on the low key support the minority when it involves christian vs Muslim. just recently a "boycott france" was trending. Mind you "boycott france" is a low key indication of "yes, we the muslim communtity support the beheadings". If those numbers making the "boycott france" trend- are the minority then it means im living on another planet from you. it is either that or i have interpretted the "i love my prophet" brouhaha like a conspiracist(which i am not)..
Re: Islamic Scholars In Kano Call For Anti-blasphemy Laws by kkins25(m): 5:03pm On Nov 27, 2020
budaatum:

yes indeed. spoken wisely.
however, the tree is nourished by the spirit, and he who said the aforementioned quote also said to "test the spirit". I cannot go to Arabia and learn the proper islam, so i have to observe the fruits that the collective of Islam produce.. Like Christianity Islam has sucked blood, so i can excuse the blood that was shed by its pioneers because it was a tool to hunt for resources. Constantine used it to too. so nothing new there.
However, we are in another era where the religion is no longer powerful enough to hypnotize the people. at least Christianity isn't. considering the level of evolution the christian religion has undergone, we can safely say it was being misused and misunderstood by its practitioners. Can we say the same for the Islam religion? there are very little differences between a christian influenced by modern society and a christian with no stain of modern society.

can i say the same for Muslims? i dont think so. the fact that the jihad laws are as potent as they were centuries ago is enough proof for me to be skeptical towards the professed goodness of islam.

other religions have compromised to adopt an evolving civilization bar islam.
The refusal of Muslims in western civilizations to compromise dressing code,etc to comply with work ethics, social standards of society are typical examples. The outrage of the Muslims when modern civilizations questions their religious standards is enough proof of the poisonous fruit which the tree of Islam produces. most successful Islamic nations like Saudi, Quwaiti are still 1000 years behind with gender equity, not to even mention under developed ones. they are still 100, 000 years behind, and im not exaggerating.

religions are no longer being used as motive for war bar islam. Trump won elections because he was appealing to Christians but you dont see them going about slicing peoples head because he is loosing now.. over here we were praying that jonathan lose electons so that we could live in peace

religions are not devastatingly deadly towards non practitioners bar Islam

The very fact that s.eun agreed to start a muslim section with a sworn declaration is enough proof of the lack of tolerance and potential danger that islam poses.

islam is a ticking time bomb that needs to be diffused
islam is driving everybody nuts, so much so- that the non violent hindus, buddhist are picking up weapons ..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Tinubu Will Get Bulk Igbo Votes, Continue Buhari’s Good Works – Nwoye / 444 Deaths In 39 Days: Boko Haram, More Daring, More Heartless / Akin Adesina: I’m Ashamed Of Nigeria’s 4,500MW Of Power

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.