Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,235 members, 7,807,787 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:10 PM

Kidnappers Of 9 ABU Students Demand N270m Ransom - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Kidnappers Of 9 ABU Students Demand N270m Ransom (20687 Views)

EFCC Arrests Fake 'Army General' over N270m Fraud (Pictures) / 3 ABU students: Police lied, they weren't rescued.....we paid ransom in full / Panic In Jos As Gunmen Kill 14, Including Family Of 9. Graphic Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kidnappers Of 9 ABU Students Demand N270m Ransom by drealzum(m): 10:50am On Nov 18, 2020
Reference:
And it goes on in its 4th year as a new normal, without a solution in sight in a state that boasts the largest number of military formations in Nigeria.

What again is the definition of hopeless....
Yeah..... So sad! Although insecurity has always been a normal along Kaduna Abuja high way long before Buhari. I remember as a kid, when you did wrong, they say, "I will discipline you today so you don't grow tomorrow to be an armed robber along Kaduna Abuja road". So there has always been crime there. That road is very important for criminals because it is the only road that connects the nation capital to the north west. With Buhari, criminality has only escalated on the road. It will be wrong to say it started with him.
Re: Kidnappers Of 9 ABU Students Demand N270m Ransom by ZKOSOSO(m): 10:58am On Nov 18, 2020
Rilwayne001:
Same northerners would still defend Buhari with their last breath. Smh
Security situation has never been this horrible like under this ineptitude sleepy Buhari.

Sack Burantai and other security chiefs, at least they've been there for over 5years and security situations has rather deteriorated rather than improve, baba refused.

I don't know, I think there's a demon influencing this foolish government to continue making foolish decisions. Smh
I'm surprised. You too...?
Re: Kidnappers Of 9 ABU Students Demand N270m Ransom by holywind(m): 11:06am On Nov 18, 2020
DropsMic:
Even God has forsaken Nigeria
you can say that again
Re: Kidnappers Of 9 ABU Students Demand N270m Ransom by Rilwayne001: 11:23am On Nov 18, 2020
Greenback:

Just look who's talking!!!!
You that campaigned vigorously on here n kwara for same buhari!!!!!!
Haaaaa!!! Ya Allah!!! Allah will surely come for the hypocrites that gave up the people to hardship and are now preaching

You must be so daft to think because I supported him vigorously in 2015 mean I should keep shut and not say anything as to the abysmal level at which he's running the country.

Nonsense!
Re: Kidnappers Of 9 ABU Students Demand N270m Ransom by haffaze777(m): 11:25am On Nov 18, 2020
grin
Rilwayne001:

You must be so daft to think because I supported him vigorously in 2015 mean I should keep shut and not say anything as to the abysmal level at which he's running the country.

Nonsense!
grin grin cheesy
Re: Kidnappers Of 9 ABU Students Demand N270m Ransom by obicmag(m): 11:30am On Nov 18, 2020
Shebi presdo had security meeting yesterday. Dear thunder please visit Aso rock and all the cabals holding this country at ransom.
Re: Kidnappers Of 9 ABU Students Demand N270m Ransom by Myhusband(m): 11:35am On Nov 18, 2020
Mr omenka and Seunmsg i will like to know your say in this disgrace in our nation ATM

are we just going to continue savaging what can be tamed in the name of politics?
Re: Kidnappers Of 9 ABU Students Demand N270m Ransom by leisuretym: 12:00pm On Nov 18, 2020
petitejolie:
u don’t know? If Dey blow whistle now all of dem will take position.They need to check this.

Whahala dey oo
Re: Kidnappers Of 9 ABU Students Demand N270m Ransom by Jessepaid(m): 12:12pm On Nov 18, 2020
Wait! Something fishy is going down
Re: Kidnappers Of 9 ABU Students Demand N270m Ransom by 4four(m): 12:22pm On Nov 18, 2020
Na fake news jst like lekki massacre
Re: Kidnappers Of 9 ABU Students Demand N270m Ransom by Mineisgrace(f): 1:11pm On Nov 18, 2020
How much is the budget of sokoto state as a whole. They are demanding Suh a huge amount.
Re: Kidnappers Of 9 ABU Students Demand N270m Ransom by lastempero: 1:20pm On Nov 18, 2020
That was when I decided that it was better they killed me while on the run than face a gruesome fate in the vehicle," he added

That line reminded me 2010 when i have to take the same decision and almost the same scenario, the only difference was that the fulanis where robbing i only survived a matchet cut after the idiot's firearm knocked, the trauma lasted for months.
Fulanis are beast in their own class.
Re: Kidnappers Of 9 ABU Students Demand N270m Ransom by infogenius(m): 1:38pm On Nov 18, 2020
NNEWIsuper:

What if you need to use your car? Funny enough there is no alternative route

If i were to travel to Kaduna from Abuja or vice versa with my car. I won't travel with my car o. I would rather not travel.
But thank God there is a safer option and that is traveling by rail.
Re: Kidnappers Of 9 ABU Students Demand N270m Ransom by streetsoldier1(m): 2:49pm On Nov 18, 2020
leisuretym:

Are you serious? Omg! Lagos has entered one chance

Haba, since when, they will come in the guise of riding bikes, then you wonder where those rag-tags get money to procure okada, with no clear address to trace them when they eventually cause mayhem
Re: Kidnappers Of 9 ABU Students Demand N270m Ransom by ttbaba(m): 2:54pm On Nov 18, 2020
hell rufail is working
Re: Kidnappers Of 9 ABU Students Demand N270m Ransom by leisuretym: 3:55pm On Nov 18, 2020
streetsoldier1:

Haba, since when, they will come in the guise of riding bikes, then you wonder where those rag-tags get money to procure okada, with no clear address to trace them when they eventually cause mayhem

Too bad
Re: Kidnappers Of 9 ABU Students Demand N270m Ransom by NNEWIsuper: 4:14pm On Nov 18, 2020
infogenius:

If i were to travel to Kaduna from Abuja or vice versa with my car. I won't travel with my car o. I would rather not travel.
But thank God there is a safer option and that is traveling by rail.
I'm in zaria young man.. Rail is not safe, they kidnapped lots of people waiting at Rigassa train station around Feb this year, the bandits even confront the train.. Best is to fly
Re: Kidnappers Of 9 ABU Students Demand N270m Ransom by infogenius(m): 4:53pm On Nov 18, 2020
NNEWIsuper:

I'm in zaria young man.. Rail is not safe, they kidnapped lots of people waiting at Rigassa train station around Feb this year, the bandits even confront the train.. Best is to fly

Air travel is far the safest. However,..
Air travel is not affordable for everyone. For me it is safer to travel by train after all, kidnapping train travellers is not as frequent as travelling by road. The highway is a regular business hub for bandits.
Re: Kidnappers Of 9 ABU Students Demand N270m Ransom by Mcreloaded(m): 5:07pm On Nov 18, 2020
Guess yahoo boys are more dangerous than these bandits. 270milla, see office
Re: Kidnappers Of 9 ABU Students Demand N270m Ransom by DasaintHope(m): 6:31pm On Nov 18, 2020
Clothingonline9 dangwarai uptimum123 SilverNorGold Vaughanlanrewaj.... another slimy chameleon omenka helinues myBraine OZOnNengiTheory Edusouls Onlyonebhari Confirmedombie georgakins arrewa ILuvdemManna Gidicars.. Kilonshele AnanseK Antoeni LegendHero Sammirano Orioko88 Tesppidd 360degreess IbadanSun1 NGPatriot Mamotalk Kestolove GoshenNLA thatfairguy1 TecM0 Humilitypays IamWonderful Authority2006 jcmaiah delivryboy 360degreess Kuginzi IamPlato Danmaiduguri thebosstrevor1 BOFA2020 PissfulProtester Emekaonline Afamed The shameless MONIKERS listed above will avoid thus thread. Arrewa you especially see ur brothers handwork
Re: Kidnappers Of 9 ABU Students Demand N270m Ransom by 400billionman: 9:28pm On Nov 18, 2020
Sunnycliff:
Congratulations Buhari

We would have witnessed fireworks on this thread under a GEJ government why GEJ couldn't prevent the kidnap.

But now they are cursing the kidnappers via online ranting.
Re: Kidnappers Of 9 ABU Students Demand N270m Ransom by lookingfly: 10:02pm On Nov 18, 2020
Me that want to ply that route on 24 December oooooo. I go jejely go enter train ooooo
Re: Kidnappers Of 9 ABU Students Demand N270m Ransom by lookingfly: 10:06pm On Nov 18, 2020
Antoeni:
Honestly I See No Problem in Nigeria o
Every thing is Working Fine.
Boko haram has been Defeated, even bandits have been Destroyed. No more insecurity.
Fuel is Cheap. Universities are in session.
Youths are well Employed and Well paid..
There is Enough Food to Eat..
Roads are Good.. Good Healthcare is available
State Governors Are Doing Marvelously Well
To God be the Glory

Is there Any Work I Forgot to add?
Please Add
buhari has imprison koruft individuals
Re: Kidnappers Of 9 ABU Students Demand N270m Ransom by Coolgent(m): 10:44pm On Nov 18, 2020
Sadly 98% of Kidnappers/Bandits are Fulani cry
Therr will be a time which we Northerners must act before they finish us all!
Stoppage of Rugga is a huge blessing!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Facility To Track Olajide Sowore's Murderers, Kidnappers Is Bad – Police / Driver Kidnapped By Unknown Gunmen In Port-harcourt, Car Abandoned. Photos / Man Arrested For Raping Nine-year-old Daughter Of His Girlfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.