Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,000 members, 7,806,917 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:54 AM

CNN Confirms That #EndSARS Lekki Massacre Happened - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / CNN Confirms That #EndSARS Lekki Massacre Happened (67971 Views)

EndSARS: Lekki Residents Donate Office Block To Police Station / Governor Yahaya Bello Confirms That Femi Fani-Kayode Has Joined APC / EndSARS: Lekki Tollgate Night Of Protest In Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: CNN Confirms That #EndSARS Lekki Massacre Happened by strangest(m): 11:21am On Nov 18, 2020
Anyone doubting the massacre is a northern idiot

1 Like

Re: CNN Confirms That #EndSARS Lekki Massacre Happened by haffaze777(m): 11:21am On Nov 18, 2020
omenka:
You know that is a big LIE but you said it anyway.

Check this thread out..

https://www.nairaland.com/6259222/50-joe-bidens-transition-team

It is a sneak peak into the opinion of those now giddy about this news from CNN about CNN.

Feel free.

They're not fake news peddler for the next 7 hours,after that they will become fake news peddler,just pray Trump stop tweeting for d next 7 hours.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: CNN Confirms That #EndSARS Lekki Massacre Happened by DaBullIT(m): 11:22am On Nov 18, 2020
Toks2008:

Are you sure you read the report properly or you just want to make a foolish exhibition of yourself.

You believe say everybody get sense??
Re: CNN Confirms That #EndSARS Lekki Massacre Happened by uptimum123(m): 11:22am On Nov 18, 2020
PreyingMantis:
What exactly was your reaction when this same killer army murdered innocent protesting IPOB members and stole their bodies till date?

You mean ipob the terrorist organisation ?

Oga go sleep

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: CNN Confirms That #EndSARS Lekki Massacre Happened by DarkJeddi(m): 11:23am On Nov 18, 2020
omenka:
They suddenly believe CNN!!

Is God not wonderful!
Na you them go believe? angry
Re: CNN Confirms That #EndSARS Lekki Massacre Happened by Guestlander: 11:23am On Nov 18, 2020
barragan:
No where in the cnn report did they use the term massacre, because it won't only be wrong it would be misleading.
This is so because a massacre means "the killing of a considerable number (usually limited to people) where little or no resistance can be made, with indiscriminate violence, without necessity, and contrary to civilized norms" and in a case where no mass killing has occurred using the term can only be due to ignorance or deliberate attempt at incitement, they know better than to make that mistake.

There was this incident in the US a long time ago that is referred to as "the st. Valentine's day massacre" seven people were shot to death that day.
Forget the semantics, if the Nigerian army can shoot at peaceful protesters with the intention of killing some of them to scare them off, it means something is seriously wrong with the country.
Just like we practice pseudo federalism, we might be gradually descending into pseudo democracy.

2 Likes

Re: CNN Confirms That #EndSARS Lekki Massacre Happened by Never4getU: 11:23am On Nov 18, 2020
I told people this govt is evil and antipeople. Buhari is animal in human flesh. How he managed his crafts to deceive many of us myself inclusive.

We will end up fighting against the north in conventional war to free ourselves otherwise, this people have succeeded in taking us for slaves. For God's sake, we are secular country but these people are trying to force Islamic sharia culture down our throats. The earlier we wake up to reality the better for our lives together. Nobody has a monopoly of violence.

Awarewa:
I think this proves beyond reasonable doubt that the "massacre" was very real and the government has been lying.
Re: CNN Confirms That #EndSARS Lekki Massacre Happened by taretoofine(m): 11:23am On Nov 18, 2020
sweetrace:
CNN! They never have anything positive to say about Nigeria. They should show us videos of the massacre or just keep quiet.
Nigeria has sold herself to the outside world darling

It would be of more sense if you can list 10 things

good about the current situation of the country...
Re: CNN Confirms That #EndSARS Lekki Massacre Happened by nerd004: 11:24am On Nov 18, 2020
uptimum123:

Even the CNN your lord and saviour didn't says any massacre occured.

Try get sense small so you no go dey do folo folo up and down on top fake news

You are big fool with no sense of dignity for human life...

why would the army kill unharmed protestants...

what is the ROE (Rule of Engagement) of the NigeriaArmy....

shame on Buratai and his fellow murderers

1 Like

Re: CNN Confirms That #EndSARS Lekki Massacre Happened by DaBullIT(m): 11:24am On Nov 18, 2020
authority2006:

Stop all this blackmail and useless outbursts, show us evidence of massacre or get lost. We're using our brain and asking the right questions. But you in turn want us to behave like a zombie that you are.

If you call me a zombie, it's well deserved I won't fight you

But please tell me what questions are you asking? Who did you ask those questions

If this video and its analysis is not enough for you, you'll have to get a time machine and witness it over again so that your curiosity can be satisfied

If you watched the video you probably won't be typing this unless something is fundamentally wrong with you

1 Like

Re: CNN Confirms That #EndSARS Lekki Massacre Happened by DaBullIT(m): 11:25am On Nov 18, 2020
Neddstark:

You can lead the protests sir.

Why not
Re: CNN Confirms That #EndSARS Lekki Massacre Happened by haaryobhami: 11:25am On Nov 18, 2020
to think some paid animals from d north are still defending this massacre and gloating over people death especially those notherners.
I hope bandits, herdsmen and Boko Haram keep raping, kidnapping and reducing u guys population.
may evil and death never leave the core north ,u guys deserve all the killing happening over there
Re: CNN Confirms That #EndSARS Lekki Massacre Happened by omenka(m): 11:25am On Nov 18, 2020
haffaze777:

They're not fake news peddler for the next 7 hours,after that they will become fake news peddler,just pray Trump stop tweeting for d past 7 hours.
That is it. I don't have any problem with CNN and their reportage. My problem is with those who NEVER BELIEVED ANYTHING THEY PUBLISHED until this!!

How can a normal human have such hopelessly warped orientation?

Imagine that dude saying ONLY TRUMP calls them fake news, as if na children dey here.

Smh.

1 Like

Re: CNN Confirms That #EndSARS Lekki Massacre Happened by Psylas2: 11:26am On Nov 18, 2020
joyandfaith:

who is helinues? is he a goat, stone , or cutlass? or is he man with mental problem? please who is he?

helinues is a Janjaweeed.

So APC is also Janjaweeed?

We no understand Nairaland o
Re: CNN Confirms That #EndSARS Lekki Massacre Happened by haffaze777(m): 11:26am On Nov 18, 2020
omenka:
That is it. I don't have any problem with CNN and their reportage. My problem is with those who NEVER BELIEVED ANYTHING THEY PUBLISHED until this!!

How can a normal human have such hopelessly warped orientation?

Imagine that dude saying ONLY TRUMP calls them fake news, as if na children dey here.

Smh.

They only believe whatever promote their hatred

1 Like 1 Share

Re: CNN Confirms That #EndSARS Lekki Massacre Happened by uptimum123(m): 11:26am On Nov 18, 2020
nerd004:

You are big fool with no sense of dignity for human life...

why would the army kill unharmed protestants...

what is the ROE (Rule of Engagement) of the NigeriaArmy....

shame on Buratai and his fellow murderers

How many did they kill in your family ode

1 Like

Re: CNN Confirms That #EndSARS Lekki Massacre Happened by PataAlhaja(m): 11:26am On Nov 18, 2020
Taye4j:

Why am I not surprised ! God specifically distributed stupid people and fools to every part of the world so that you can meet at least one per day, especially in this part of the world.

So, people went for a protest, they were covered in blood for protesting and died with video evidence of military men shooting at peaceful protesters.

And yet, one brainless nitwit who is observing a social distancing with his reasoning faculty will still have the audacity to open his stench-filled buccal cavity to ask if they were killed as a result of the shootings by the soldier.

Is God not wonderful !

I typed with my fingers, you dumb tit! grin

Once again, there were deaths but none can be ascribed to shootings by the soldiers with verifiable proofs.

... and there was no "massacre". Google the word "massacre", iwọ ọmọ alailọpọlọ yi. grin

1 Like

Re: CNN Confirms That #EndSARS Lekki Massacre Happened by fubsy: 11:27am On Nov 18, 2020
I cannot say that CNN's report is fake news or not. What I notice is that the story goes with pictorial and video evidence. But if you insist that the story is fake, just do a simple thing. Say "Amen" or "God forbid" to what I am going to say. "May you and your family members be treated the way the Nigerian Army, the police and others accused in the 20-10-2020 Lekki issue, treated the peaceful protesters". If you insist that the protesters were treated humanely and not shot at, say "Amen". If you think the peaceful protesters were treated poorly, say "God forbid"!

1 Like

Re: CNN Confirms That #EndSARS Lekki Massacre Happened by leokid866: 11:28am On Nov 18, 2020
Taye4j:

It still shows you lack the power to comprehend. Go back to the report and read.

If after reading and you don't understand, call someone who is more intelligent than you are to read, interprete and explain everything to you.

No be say make your father waste school fee.
okay you that are more intelligent please clarify for me....I'm honestly asking
Re: CNN Confirms That #EndSARS Lekki Massacre Happened by DaBullIT(m): 11:28am On Nov 18, 2020
PataAlhaja:

Every member of your depraved family will not die well.

Stephanie Busari, Nima Elbagir, Gianluca Mezzofiore and Katie Polglase of CNN wrote an article and you believe them hook, line and sinker. On what bases? 'Cos they report for CNN? Were they fuckin' in Naija when the event occured? Were they at Lekki on the night of 20/10/2020?

Na devil go punish you, you bastard!

Using your logic :

when / if CNN reports on war in Afghanistan and one Aisha their correspondent writes the news, even though Aisha was not at thr war front, does that make the news less credible?

You people need to start using your senses

And your curse about your depraved family goes back to you 70 x 77 times

1 Like

Re: CNN Confirms That #EndSARS Lekki Massacre Happened by labi1977(m): 11:28am On Nov 18, 2020
Burstit:
Helinues is a paid nairaland resident agent of the APC, that eats buhari poo and drinks his urine. But what ever defense or propaganda he has for buhari jihadist administration, na God go purnishhh him lineage.

E don japa he can't come near here in shame

He is busy commenting in other threads right now
Re: CNN Confirms That #EndSARS Lekki Massacre Happened by PataAlhaja(m): 11:29am On Nov 18, 2020
haaryobhami:

one day u will become a victim of the evil u defend , that's what I know .
heartless pained agents

Oloshi!

We're all gonna die someday. Abi you wan live forever?

... ọmọ ale jati jati!
Re: CNN Confirms That #EndSARS Lekki Massacre Happened by akom: 11:29am On Nov 18, 2020
The CNN report seems plausible but I am a little confused. They did not show satellite footage of 6.43pm when the shooting started but were able to show a footage of 1.04am the next day?

Asking for a friend ni
Re: CNN Confirms That #EndSARS Lekki Massacre Happened by Owologbo(m): 11:29am On Nov 18, 2020
TinubuGoQuench:

SHUT UP!
Why do you guys like glorifying the nonentity you quoted and his ilks with reply?
Nonentity like them should be ignored. They are non existence objects.
Re: CNN Confirms That #EndSARS Lekki Massacre Happened by Burstit(m): 11:29am On Nov 18, 2020
Ventura1:
Only sons and daughters of perdition will disprove the massacre.
Are you implying that helinues is a son of perdition?
Re: CNN Confirms That #EndSARS Lekki Massacre Happened by uptimum123(m): 11:30am On Nov 18, 2020
Taye4j:

You are a clown ! Even if CNN's aim is to distabilise Nigeria (which I know is not true, Nigeria is already a distabilized country - thanks to our politicians) there are other ways they could have achieved their aim faster by using religion or ethnicity.

Why use the one thing the common man has decided to fight for, which has equally fostered unity (most especially in the Southern part of the country) to distabilized the country.

Please remove every trace of tribal bigotry from your life and take a holistic view of Nigeria's politics.

You should be the one to change your sense of reasoning and stop being gullible.

The problem with you people is the many years of brain washing by your leaders

1 Like

Re: CNN Confirms That #EndSARS Lekki Massacre Happened by PataAlhaja(m): 11:31am On Nov 18, 2020
Luisema4luv:

I am sure you did not watch the live report of Deutsche Welle (DW news) who where at lekki toll gate on the night it happened, no matter how you try to deny for ur paymasters,the massacre happened and that is the gospel truth.

I wonder how you would have rushed to term it fake if you lost someone on that day

The soldiers were wrong to have shot at protesters. They were fuckin' wrong and deserve all the reprimands they have been getting.

But the fact remains that there were deaths but no massacre.

It's as simple as A.B.C.
Re: CNN Confirms That #EndSARS Lekki Massacre Happened by haaryobhami: 11:31am On Nov 18, 2020
PataAlhaja:

Oloshi!
We're all gonna die someday. Abi you wan live forever?
... ọmọ ale jati jati!
awon baba ati iya eh ni oloshi oloriburuku,koni da fun awon to ni eh. oloriburuku paid agent ,we would be here to laugh at u when it reach u

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (21) (Reply)

Prophet Rev Akinbo: Rotimi Amaechi Is Going To Be Nigeria’s Next President / Fayose Gives N20,000 To A Teacher Whose Shoe Got Spoilt In A Meeting / Meet Joke, The Beautiful Wife Of Jide Sanwo-olu (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.