Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,739 members, 7,802,252 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:36 AM

CNN Confirms That #EndSARS Lekki Massacre Happened - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / CNN Confirms That #EndSARS Lekki Massacre Happened (67935 Views)

EndSARS: Lekki Residents Donate Office Block To Police Station / Governor Yahaya Bello Confirms That Femi Fani-Kayode Has Joined APC / EndSARS: Lekki Tollgate Night Of Protest In Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: CNN Confirms That #EndSARS Lekki Massacre Happened by Nnannapat(m): 11:42am On Nov 18, 2020
omenka:
They suddenly believe CNN!!

Is God not wonderful!
You are irredeemable.

Shame on you and your likes.

6 Likes

Re: CNN Confirms That #EndSARS Lekki Massacre Happened by DaBullIT(m): 11:42am On Nov 18, 2020
omenka:
You said ONLY TRUMP calls them Fake News. Now, I've given you evidence YOU ARE WRONG to say that. NEARLY ALL NAIRALAND PDP SUPPORTERS call CNN "Fake News" and NEVER BELIEVE ANYTHING THEY PUBLISH.

It is up to you whether to view that thread and accept you were wrong or keep living in denial. That's your prerogative and I sure cant take that away from you.

So it's about PDP and APC rn?

Either way I gave you a simple solution , go to Wikipedia load the pictures of the transition team not only the person the article mentioned the one everyone is familiar with

Go to wiki yourself
Re: CNN Confirms That #EndSARS Lekki Massacre Happened by PataAlhaja(m): 11:43am On Nov 18, 2020
Burstit:
Were you there? Mumuu

Werey! grin

I was not there ... so were the CNN reporters.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: CNN Confirms That #EndSARS Lekki Massacre Happened by Tenses: 11:44am On Nov 18, 2020
HandmadeD:
Why can't the government just apologies for their actions, so we can move on?

Anyway, I will Design a Professional Logo or Letterhead for your Product or Company For 2k Only. Offer valid today only

We can never move on
#wemove
Re: CNN Confirms That #EndSARS Lekki Massacre Happened by CodeTemplar: 11:44am On Nov 18, 2020
Okuda:

they also came for the Igbos in the SE labelling them terrorist. a people who "maybe" violent but do not carry arms, have not killed anybody and are only clamouring for what is right according to humanity.dont forget that. we aid e go reach everybody after ipob saga, we all laughed too. lol
Remind me where I laughed off ipob saga.
Re: CNN Confirms That #EndSARS Lekki Massacre Happened by born2begreat(m): 11:44am On Nov 18, 2020
Did i heard you “apologize and move on”? If your parents or your loved ones were among the people that lost their lives, is that how we would have moved on? Someone or some set of people needs to be heavily pinished to avoid reoccurrence of this action.

HandmadeD:

Anyway, I will Design a Professional Logo or Letterhead for your Product or Company For 2k Only. Offer valid today only

2 Likes

Re: CNN Confirms That #EndSARS Lekki Massacre Happened by Beverlyjean(f): 11:45am On Nov 18, 2020
Kyase:

It's the same, all the videos rosemary church showed, have watched it all, the only new thing is the bullet shell and where the bullets where purchased by the government

U are not telling the truth...dint u watch the part where the soldiers were directly shooting at protesters?? I saw that part, its different from the one that they were shooting in the air

3 Likes

Re: CNN Confirms That #EndSARS Lekki Massacre Happened by MosheDayan: 11:46am On Nov 18, 2020
joyandfaith:

who is helinues? is he a goat, stone , or cutlass? or is he man with mental problem? please who is he?
Re: CNN Confirms That #EndSARS Lekki Massacre Happened by somehow: 11:47am On Nov 18, 2020
Me sha no believe CNN's own

people died sha

I cant believe CNN after the case of Iraq, yemen, and Libya

1 Like

Re: CNN Confirms That #EndSARS Lekki Massacre Happened by generationz(f): 11:48am On Nov 18, 2020
DaBullIT:
Those of you who kept defending army while making jest of celebrities and people who protested both online and physically, you claimed the protesters claimed were false, you claimed Atiku is sponsoring then to lie against Buhari

You laughed at the dj and other people for seeking asylum in other countries, you claimed lekki massacre did not happen

You will not die well

CNN released even more new videos in this investigation, I said repeatedly people have videos but are afraid to upload online because they don't want to disappear

You shameless animals anti better Nigeria, if you are successful right now may your lives be ruined

People died in that protest, maybe not 100 or 72 but people died, their bodies stolen by army and police

Amen

Okoroawusa and his cohorts come and carry your sub.
Re: CNN Confirms That #EndSARS Lekki Massacre Happened by PreyingMantis(m): 11:49am On Nov 18, 2020
uptimum123:
You mean ipob the terrorist organisation ?

Oga go sleep
Winter is coming
Re: CNN Confirms That #EndSARS Lekki Massacre Happened by PataAlhaja(m): 11:49am On Nov 18, 2020
haaryobhami:

u are a paid agent and slave to 30k,unlike d like of madridguy who I still find a little bit intelligent,u have no iota of intelligence, goin through d post all u do is throw insult and curse without raising any point.
at least if u will do BMC try to use small brain and stop sounding like a saliva drooling slowpoke.

baba ni arindin amukomeko

30k? Really? grin Owo Hennessy kan.

Once again, get this into your thick fuckin' skull.

The soldiers were wrong to have shot at the protesters. They were fuckin' wrong.

Did people die? Yes. 2 were confirmed dead but not from the bullets of the soldiers. Even CNN couldn't prove that.

Was there a massacre? Absolutely "No".

Relax, ọlọpọlọ aguntan! grin

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: CNN Confirms That #EndSARS Lekki Massacre Happened by Nobody: 11:51am On Nov 18, 2020
Kyase:

So because it's international, it's verified abi?
Continu

If you watch the video they said they verified before it was published, I know you are in sifia pains grin grin
Re: CNN Confirms That #EndSARS Lekki Massacre Happened by Okoroawusa: 11:52am On Nov 18, 2020
generationz:

Amen

Okoroawusa and his cohorts come and carry your sub.
We are leaving him for you.
Abi you want to carry his body and hide in an unfinished mortuary?
Re: CNN Confirms That #EndSARS Lekki Massacre Happened by haaryobhami: 11:52am On Nov 18, 2020
PataAlhaja:

30k? Really? grin Owo Hennessy kan.

Once again, get this into your thick fuckin' skull.

The soldiers were wrong to have shot at the protesters. They were fuckin' wrong.

Did people die? Yes. 2 were confirmed dead but not from the bullets of the soldiers. Even CNN couldn't prove that.

Was there a massacre? Absolutely "No".

Relax, ọlọpọlọ aguntan! grin

everybody can claim millionaire online ,it's easy to do that.
u cant even spare part of ur BMC money to buy data so u can watch d video .
awon 1 Hennessy 20men gang claiming nairaland millionaire.
I hope d 30k is worth it though alailopolo

3 Likes

Re: CNN Confirms That #EndSARS Lekki Massacre Happened by Kyase(m): 11:52am On Nov 18, 2020
Beverlyjean:

U are not telling the truth...dint u watch the part where the soldiers were directly shooting at protesters?? I saw that part, its different from the one that they were shooting in the air

Just tell me, this your first time seeing that part, but don't call me a liar
Re: CNN Confirms That #EndSARS Lekki Massacre Happened by Nobody: 11:52am On Nov 18, 2020
omenka:

Is God not wonderful!

Why did the army give trainee officers live bullets?

Re: CNN Confirms That #EndSARS Lekki Massacre Happened by Nobody: 11:53am On Nov 18, 2020
Kyase:

Just tell me, this your first time seeing that part, but don't call me a liar

They said they shot in the air.

The video showed they shot directly into the protesters...

1 Like

Re: CNN Confirms That #EndSARS Lekki Massacre Happened by Kyase(m): 11:53am On Nov 18, 2020
maynia:

If you watch the video they said they verified before it was published, I know you are in sifia pains grin grin
Is CNN no more fake news

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: CNN Confirms That #EndSARS Lekki Massacre Happened by Kyase(m): 11:54am On Nov 18, 2020
maynia:

They said they shot in the air.

The video showed they shot directly into the protesters...
Read complete news next time...
The army said they shoot in the air and use blank bullet to disperse the crowd

1 Like 1 Share

Re: CNN Confirms That #EndSARS Lekki Massacre Happened by Nobody: 11:55am On Nov 18, 2020
Kyase:

Is CNN no more fake news

What fake news?
Only trump have been saying that and what if it's fake news debunk with facts cheesy

And even if they are fake news, is this also fake news? cheesy

Why did they give live bullets to trainee officers?

Re: CNN Confirms That #EndSARS Lekki Massacre Happened by SAMBARRY: 11:55am On Nov 18, 2020
HandmadeD:

they'll soon come out and say Na fake news say CNN dey lie.abi no be government again?
Re: CNN Confirms That #EndSARS Lekki Massacre Happened by Nobody: 11:56am On Nov 18, 2020
Kyase:

Is CNN no more fake news

Is this also fake news?
https://twitter.com/DannyWalta/status/1328984672022519808?s=19

You guys need to try harder.

This is not news but a investigate report grin
Re: CNN Confirms That #EndSARS Lekki Massacre Happened by tunapawizzy: 11:56am On Nov 18, 2020
DaBullIT:
If heads do not roll after this explosive report

If people refuse to participate in protests demanding for justice

Then we the youths are really stupid
which heads will roll...see ehn...the government that is supposed to roll the heads is actually responsible for the devilish act of the soldiers.. unfortunately the governement is the judge in its own case..how will heads roll.......Voting them out is the only thing the people can do...no other way

1 Like

Re: CNN Confirms That #EndSARS Lekki Massacre Happened by generationz(f): 11:56am On Nov 18, 2020
Okoroawusa:

We are leaving him for you.
Abi you want to carry his body and hide in an unfinished mortuary?

The blood of the innocent victims will rest on your head and the heads of every politician and soldier involved in this wickedness.

1 Like

Re: CNN Confirms That #EndSARS Lekki Massacre Happened by sirjamesjnr(m): 11:56am On Nov 18, 2020
omenka:

Is God not wonderful!
How much did the Federal Government pay you? Search your soul.

1 Like

Re: CNN Confirms That #EndSARS Lekki Massacre Happened by Depressed101: 11:56am On Nov 18, 2020
CodeTemplar:
Where are the paid pro-govt posters?
their contract is probably expired, since they thought "afterall we don make the matter die"
Re: CNN Confirms That #EndSARS Lekki Massacre Happened by Nobody: 11:57am On Nov 18, 2020
Kyase:

Read complete news next time...
The army said they shoot in the air and use blank bullet to disperse the crowd

The video proved that they shot live bullets and directly into the protesters.

Maybe you need to watch it again cheesy

Re: CNN Confirms That #EndSARS Lekki Massacre Happened by PataAlhaja(m): 11:58am On Nov 18, 2020
haaryobhami:

everybody can claim millionaire online ,it's easy to do that.
u cant even spare part of ur BMC money to buy data so u can watch d video .
awon 1 Hennessy 20men gang claiming nairaland millionaire.
I hope d 30k is worth it though alailopolo

I'm actually a millionaire. No apologies. No pride.

... seems millionaires are scarce in your nuclear and extended family that you find it hard to acknowledge actual millionaires.

Oloshi, akuushe jatijati! grin

2 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (21) (Reply)

Abuja Office Of The President In 1980 Used By Shehu Shagari-photo / Nigerians React To Adeboye Visit To Buhari In London (photos) / Aminu Ado Bayero Biography: Emir Of Kano's Profile

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.