Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,846 members, 7,806,393 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 03:41 PM

Lola Omotayo: Whether P-Square Likes It Or Not, They’re Brothers And Twins - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Lola Omotayo: Whether P-Square Likes It Or Not, They’re Brothers And Twins (50652 Views)

Funke Akindele , Husband And Twins Share Lovely Christmas Pictures / Paul Okoye Pictured With His Son And Twins / Lola Omotayo Breaks Silence On "Using Juju To Split P'square's Family" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lola Omotayo: Whether P-Square Likes It Or Not, They’re Brothers And Twins by Drinokrane: 10:22am On Nov 18, 2020
Lola Omotayo-Okoye wife of singer Peter Okoye has called for the reconciliation of her husband and his twin brother Paul Okoye, Igbere TV reports.

The mother of two in an Instagram post shared a picture of the twins wishing them a happy birthday.

“Hmmm….to the twins @peterpsquare @iamkingrudy whether you like it or not, you are brothers; you are not only brothers, you are TWINS!” she wrote on Wednesday.

“I wish you both a very happy birthday! Life is short, make the best of it! Respect and Love should be sacrosanct!”

https://www.instagram.com/p/CHuYkBPjLqq/?igshid=dstn342jod3g

In another post Lola shared a picture of her husband and thanked God for his life.

“A big birthday shoutout to my dearest husband @peterpsquare. What a year it’s been. I am grateful to God for your life,” she wrote.

“May God Almighty continue to bless and protect you, may you continue to have good health, may you have long life, happiness, peace of mind and prosperity.” smiley

https://www.instagram.com/p/CHuV6wCj-Wk/?igshid=19ez332xpubut

Lola and Peter celebrated their seventh wedding anniversary on Tuesday.

Igbere TV recall that Peter and Paul split as a group in 2017.

They have gone solo as Peter now performs as Mr.P and Paul as Rude boy or King Rudy.

28 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Lola Omotayo: Whether P-Square Likes It Or Not, They’re Brothers And Twins by dawnomike(m): 10:26am On Nov 18, 2020
Wife wey get sense...

290 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Lola Omotayo: Whether P-Square Likes It Or Not, They’re Brothers And Twins by WrittyWritter(f): 10:27am On Nov 18, 2020
Okay..but saying it on social media ain't going to do anything..I'm sure u will have more knowledge about their fight can us..so help to reconcile dem which u may have already done or not..if she is chasing clout it is only her and d people dat are involved dat knows..But wat caused their fight in d first place ..there used to be a rumor den dat it was a woman..one did not approve of one wife something like dat smiley

We will not mind one more jam from dem cry..d songs dey sing saparately are just not doing it..if dey were still together d hit songs dey will have released eh...to me d fight kind of destroyed both of dem singing career smiley

34 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Lola Omotayo: Whether P-Square Likes It Or Not, They’re Brothers And Twins by nzeobi(m): 10:33am On Nov 18, 2020
Saying it on social media is one thing and doing it in real life is another. If all members of the family are on one side and only your husband is on the other side then the problem is from you and Peter

You know the problem and can assist to solve if you so wish

53 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lola Omotayo: Whether P-Square Likes It Or Not, They’re Brothers And Twins by fuckingAyaya(m): 10:37am On Nov 18, 2020
Those guys too mumu

38 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lola Omotayo: Whether P-Square Likes It Or Not, They’re Brothers And Twins by Nobody: 12:34pm On Nov 18, 2020
Home breaker. She broke the bond between them.
See ehn, I used to be a male feminist till I lived with my cousin and his jezebel wife, that's when I knew women(wives) are not to be treated with much respect, they will turn your head and turn family against eachother.
Treat them with iron hands.
Home breakers.

136 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Lola Omotayo: Whether P-Square Likes It Or Not, They’re Brothers And Twins by Jaynom(m): 12:34pm On Nov 18, 2020
Abi . The funny thing about this beef is that P'squared Literally live next to each other. It's a small wall that separates their houses if pesin sneeze for Paul house, Peter go hear am for him house. One of Dem suppose move go Jos grin

160 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Lola Omotayo: Whether P-Square Likes It Or Not, They’re Brothers And Twins by Nobody: 12:35pm On Nov 18, 2020
Those guys are childish

Anyway they can enjoy being upcoming musicians again undecided

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lola Omotayo: Whether P-Square Likes It Or Not, They’re Brothers And Twins by oluwaseunamos33(m): 12:35pm On Nov 18, 2020
how this take concern U now?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lola Omotayo: Whether P-Square Likes It Or Not, They’re Brothers And Twins by MrAnele(m): 12:35pm On Nov 18, 2020
They know

1 Like

Re: Lola Omotayo: Whether P-Square Likes It Or Not, They’re Brothers And Twins by gift2xl: 12:36pm On Nov 18, 2020
At first what separated them.

1 Like

Re: Lola Omotayo: Whether P-Square Likes It Or Not, They’re Brothers And Twins by alphaconde(m): 12:36pm On Nov 18, 2020
whether you like it or not

she is still raising her voice

Una never ready to settle

10 Likes

Re: Lola Omotayo: Whether P-Square Likes It Or Not, They’re Brothers And Twins by Nobody: 12:36pm On Nov 18, 2020
Blood is thicker than water

6 Likes

Re: Lola Omotayo: Whether P-Square Likes It Or Not, They’re Brothers And Twins by oluwaseunamos33(m): 12:36pm On Nov 18, 2020
their wives don scatter them. fear women

2 Likes

Re: Lola Omotayo: Whether P-Square Likes It Or Not, They’re Brothers And Twins by slawormiir: 12:36pm On Nov 18, 2020
damnnn niggarrrr..
I dey shame for their two
Two blood niggarrrrs dey form separation and enimity

Am beginning to feel they were never real niggarrrrs right from on onset...
Because real niggarrrrs reconcile easily...they reconcile anyday anytime twice on Wednesday

Probably they don't smoke together and drink beer together
If not they would have been able to come back easily because the uniting spirit that comes along side smoking weed together is second to non

52 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lola Omotayo: Whether P-Square Likes It Or Not, They’re Brothers And Twins by Nobody: 12:36pm On Nov 18, 2020
As if her husband never consult her b4 he broke up from the group.. woman can be so deceptive.. she just come here saying what she wants people to hear... I don't really blame anyone, when they were hustling to get to limelight they never fall apart see now....

9 Likes

Re: Lola Omotayo: Whether P-Square Likes It Or Not, They’re Brothers And Twins by valdes00(m): 12:36pm On Nov 18, 2020
See as them seperate jus lik that, na themselves them DO..
Re: Lola Omotayo: Whether P-Square Likes It Or Not, They’re Brothers And Twins by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 12:36pm On Nov 18, 2020
I don't know why some people are saying she's behind their breakup. Some are even playing the Igbo - Yoruba tribal card on it.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lola Omotayo: Whether P-Square Likes It Or Not, They’re Brothers And Twins by Sonnobax15(m): 12:36pm On Nov 18, 2020
lipsrsealed.

whenever I take the p-squares fight as a case study,I simply and proudly say to myself that-"there is certainly nothing on earth that can't be destroyed by a woman and money"

I can't imagine it, twins for that matter hating on each other like Nairaland's tribal bigots

I know by now their Mom's ghost must be weeping wherever she's now

Na this wife get sense pass self...

13 Likes

Re: Lola Omotayo: Whether P-Square Likes It Or Not, They’re Brothers And Twins by KingAzari: 12:36pm On Nov 18, 2020
If anybody is gonna bring back these two stupid childish grown ass men together, it is gonna be their wives and children.

And statements like this from Lola is a step in the right direction.

Family is everything no matter the temporary animosity, bickering and wrangling. And if - God forbid - one of them passed to the other side without making peace with his brother, the one living will be in anguish, regrets, pain and tears for the rest of his life.

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lola Omotayo: Whether P-Square Likes It Or Not, They’re Brothers And Twins by merryossai(m): 12:36pm On Nov 18, 2020
Yes am Igbo, I refuse to be tribalistic, hence I must admit that this is the more matured wife of the two, and its clear she wants African greatest international export back.

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lola Omotayo: Whether P-Square Likes It Or Not, They’re Brothers And Twins by MVLOX(m): 12:37pm On Nov 18, 2020
na family problem e go solve......
Re: Lola Omotayo: Whether P-Square Likes It Or Not, They’re Brothers And Twins by lajuwomi(m): 12:37pm On Nov 18, 2020
Twins they hold grudges, God help us..
Re: Lola Omotayo: Whether P-Square Likes It Or Not, They’re Brothers And Twins by SpicyMimi(f): 12:37pm On Nov 18, 2020
True

Happy Birthday to P&P

Final clearance sales : Good quality T-shirts available, few polos , socks, jeans, long sleeves shirts, boxers, 3 in 1 White T-shirts etc all available at low prices. Stock is limited and this is the last clearance sales.

1 Like

Re: Lola Omotayo: Whether P-Square Likes It Or Not, They’re Brothers And Twins by Skyfornia(m): 12:37pm On Nov 18, 2020
Nice one

1 Like

Re: Lola Omotayo: Whether P-Square Likes It Or Not, They’re Brothers And Twins by tamdun: 12:37pm On Nov 18, 2020
anastasius:
Home breaker. She broke the bond between them.
See ehn, I used to be a male feminist till I lived with my cousin and his jezebel wife, that's when I knew women are not to be treated with much respect, they will turn your head.
Treat them with iron hands.
Home breakers.
You are simply condemning her because she is a yoruba woman

39 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lola Omotayo: Whether P-Square Likes It Or Not, They’re Brothers And Twins by Nobody: 12:37pm On Nov 18, 2020
This woman is a big pretender.

Is she not the cause of the whole problems in okoye's family

You split the family into two, tore them apart and now come to social media to clout chase

This is the height of deceit

11 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Tope Alabi Debunks Mermaid Spirit Confession Audio Tape On Faaji FM / Ebuka Refers To Adesua As "Mrs Etomi" Instead Of "Mrs Wellington". Her Reaction / I Can Give My Husband MouthAction - Ibukun Adeleke

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.