Stats: 3,150,590 members, 7,809,138 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:57 AM

Lola Omotayo: Whether P-Square Likes It Or Not, They’re Brothers And Twins - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Lola Omotayo: Whether P-Square Likes It Or Not, They’re Brothers And Twins (50659 Views)

Funke Akindele , Husband And Twins Share Lovely Christmas Pictures / Paul Okoye Pictured With His Son And Twins / Lola Omotayo Breaks Silence On "Using Juju To Split P'square's Family" (2) (3) (4)

Re: Lola Omotayo: Whether P-Square Likes It Or Not, They’re Brothers And Twins by PreyingMantis(m): 2:02pm On Nov 18, 2020
purples25:
Lola and Peter got married and there is nothing any Igbo can do about it until the day everyone dies!

Either they reconcile and accept her by force or they die like that. She has come to stay, she is not going anywhere. Cry and hate till the end of the world if you like.

Better the family behaves and reconciles.

Ah ah! What hate! Is she no longer a human being! She should go because of the family. She should go because she is Yoruba. Everything is now her fault because she is yoruba, eh?!
Before she passed on, their mother warned Peter never to marry that girl. The woman knew Lola was going to scatter her family and kicked against her. I don't think it's because she's Yoruba but because of the witchcraft in her

Re: Lola Omotayo: Whether P-Square Likes It Or Not, They’re Brothers And Twins by Successdude(m): 2:06pm On Nov 18, 2020
Sonnobax15:
lipsrsealed.

whenever I take the p-squares fight as a case study,I simply and proudly say to myself that-"there is certainly nothing on earth that can't be destroyed by a woman and money"

I can't imagine it, twins for that matter hating on each other like Nairaland's tribal bigots

I know by now their Mom's ghost must be weeping wherever she's now

Na this wife get sense pass self...

@ the embolded : my dear don't conclude ooo..

I've seen things in this life.

that she's typing these is NOTHING. If indeed she wants them come together, it's not a matter on typing on social media

GOD forbid I marry someone that'll separate me and family. Na lie. E no fit be. Tufia.

If you critically look at them (Peter and her) you'll realise something about Peter's posture. He is ALWAYS the one leaning towards her side.

She's playing a fact one on that guy. That woman wey u see there, wetn dey her head no be small pikin brain.

She's manipulating that guy.

The game is : give him what in wants behind the camera, and he would accept "how" I navigate before the camera.

Peter is being manipulated like a simp.

What sort of man would ALWAYS be the one leaning towards a lady ? Or what condition makes that happen

Re: Lola Omotayo: Whether P-Square Likes It Or Not, They’re Brothers And Twins by Successdude(m): 2:16pm On Nov 18, 2020
KingAzari:
If anybody is gonna bring back these two stupid childish grown ass men together, it is gonna be their wives and children.

And statements like this from Lola is a step in the right direction.

Family is everything no matter the temporary animosity, bickering and wrangling. And if - God forbid - one of them passed to the other side without making peace with his brother, the one living will be in anguish, regrets, pain and tears for the rest of his life.

I personally feel Lola is manipulating that guy.

Re: Lola Omotayo: Whether P-Square Likes It Or Not, They’re Brothers And Twins by YelloweWest: 2:16pm On Nov 18, 2020
Coldie:

How
Greed.
Re: Lola Omotayo: Whether P-Square Likes It Or Not, They’re Brothers And Twins by Yankee101: 2:17pm On Nov 18, 2020
As money dey reduce sense dey increase for some people

Re: Lola Omotayo: Whether P-Square Likes It Or Not, They’re Brothers And Twins by Angelfrost(m): 2:17pm On Nov 18, 2020
R0kstarr8:
As if her husband never consult her b4 he broke up from the group.. woman can be so deceptive.. she just come here saying what she wants people to hear... I don't really blame anyone, when they were hustling to get to limelight they never fall apart see now....
At cheaper price DM for your logo and flyer design

A group is just what it is... A Group!!!... Non siblings break up from music groups yet stay close, even contributing to each other's success.

Paul and Peter could have amicably separated from the group yet remained close, or something close to cordial...

Their beef is beyond music!... It is something deep and highly personal!
Re: Lola Omotayo: Whether P-Square Likes It Or Not, They’re Brothers And Twins by Raph82(m): 2:17pm On Nov 18, 2020
Juliusmalema:
This woman is a big pretender.

Is she not the cause of the whole problems in okoye's family

You split the family into two, tore them apart and now come to social media to clout chase

This is the height of deceit
Hmmmmmn, my brother, only say what u know, u were not there when the fight started. The whole family went against Peter all because he decided to settle down with a woman from another tribe. I could remember this same woman came out last year to wish the two of them a happy birthday. What's the role of rude boy's wife in all of these over the years? She's not been saying anything, which shows she's been enjoying the conflict between the twins. Who's now the jezebel?
Re: Lola Omotayo: Whether P-Square Likes It Or Not, They’re Brothers And Twins by Successdude(m): 2:18pm On Nov 18, 2020
tamdun:

You are simply condemning her because she is a yoruba woman

No no, let it not be only tribe seen there. Let's use logic or reasoning.

One thing is, since they were born they had been together.... Why now they are marrying ?

I guess that's where the guy is looking at

Re: Lola Omotayo: Whether P-Square Likes It Or Not, They’re Brothers And Twins by VULCAN(m): 2:25pm On Nov 18, 2020
You that are telling someone to say only what they know are yourself repeating a street gossip without any evidence.

How do you know that she is hated by the "whole" family because of her tribe?

If it is even true that she is hated by the "whole" family, who says it's not for other things?

Tribe can be the cover up.

Don't just be repeating things you heard somewhere!
Raph82:
Hmmmmmn, my brother, only say what u know, u were not there when the fight started. The whole family went against Peter all because he decided to settle down with a woman from another tribe. I could remember this same woman came out last year to wish the two of them a happy birthday. What's the role of rude boy's wife in all of these over the years? She's not been saying anything, which shows she's been enjoying the conflict between the twins. Who's now the jezebel?

Re: Lola Omotayo: Whether P-Square Likes It Or Not, They’re Brothers And Twins by Nobody: 2:25pm On Nov 18, 2020
Raph82:

Is there anything wrong with the family stance?
Re: Lola Omotayo: Whether P-Square Likes It Or Not, They’re Brothers And Twins by SocialJustice: 2:25pm On Nov 18, 2020
anastasius:
Home breaker. She broke the bond between them.
See ehn, I used to be a male feminist till I lived with my cousin and his jezebel wife, that's when I knew women(wives) are not to be treated with much respect, they will turn your head and turn family against eachother.
Treat them with iron hands.
Home breakers.
You mean your cousin is a simp that has lost control of his home to his deputy? Sad.
Re: Lola Omotayo: Whether P-Square Likes It Or Not, They’re Brothers And Twins by Nobody: 2:31pm On Nov 18, 2020
SocialJustice:
You mean your cousin is a simp that has lost control of his home to his deputy? Sad.
Poor attempt at sarcasm. You are terrible
Re: Lola Omotayo: Whether P-Square Likes It Or Not, They’re Brothers And Twins by Coldie(m): 2:31pm On Nov 18, 2020
YelloweWest:

Greed.
Explain
Re: Lola Omotayo: Whether P-Square Likes It Or Not, They’re Brothers And Twins by samwillyco1(m): 2:34pm On Nov 18, 2020
R0kstarr8:
As if her husband never consult her b4 he broke up from the group.. woman can be so deceptive.. she just come here saying what she wants people to hear... I don't really blame anyone, when they were hustling to get to limelight they never fall apart see now....
At cheaper price DM for your logo and flyer design

Did you know if she advised him not to brake up the relationship or not?
Did you know if the fault is from her husband or from the other?
Is only them and God that knows the real cause of there problem but what I know is that one day both of them will come back together.
Re: Lola Omotayo: Whether P-Square Likes It Or Not, They’re Brothers And Twins by shadeyinka(m): 2:52pm On Nov 18, 2020
R0kstarr8:
The only thing that will satisfy bigots is if they here that her marriage scatter.
Wetin she do you?

No one has been able to say what her offence specifically is till date
Re: Lola Omotayo: Whether P-Square Likes It Or Not, They’re Brothers And Twins by francisbarrack(m): 2:59pm On Nov 18, 2020
Juliusmalema:

You split the family into two, tore them apart and now come to social media to clout chase

Stop been a kid . Love her bold step

Re: Lola Omotayo: Whether P-Square Likes It Or Not, They’re Brothers And Twins by victorazyvictor(m): 3:01pm On Nov 18, 2020
dawnomike:
Wife wey get sense...
gullible .
what's are her attitude at home, she only play out drama for u to see.
Re: Lola Omotayo: Whether P-Square Likes It Or Not, They’re Brothers And Twins by Nobody: 3:02pm On Nov 18, 2020
nzeobi:
Saying it on social media is one thing and doing it in real life is another. If all members of the family are on one side and only your husband is on the other side then the problem is from you and Peter

You know the problem and can assist to solve if you so wish

All the other members on one side. Which side?

They are all on the wrong side including their dead mum. You don't tell an adult who to love, who to marry or associate with.

Culture or no culture. Everyone has their lives to live.

Peter loves her. He went for her and all hell broke lose.

Peter is a man and not only a man but a real man any day.
He stood his ground come what may.

Is Anyone feeding him to dictate how to live his life to him?
Even there is an extent you can influence someone you feed. It will get to a point they will tell you to hell with you and your food.

Let all the family members on the wrong side think deep and change their ways.

Peter is not leaving Lola till death does them part.

You Igbo people have tribalism running in your blood and you call it culture. What useless culture says you can't marry from another tribe or race.

Davido engaged Chioma there was no agitation or insult from the Yoruba's.
He named his son Iffyayin no Yoruba insulted him. His family welcomed Chioma as their daughter.

Lola married Peter and she is not allowed to mingle with the family. Every Igbo online including here on Nairaland calling her a witch. Intact strangely enough, they even disowned their own son and brother.

There is no tribe in Naija that has hatred running in their DNA like the Igbos. You guys breathe hatred like the air.

Shior.

Nonsense and hemoglobin.
Re: Lola Omotayo: Whether P-Square Likes It Or Not, They’re Brothers And Twins by Smashspesh(m): 3:03pm On Nov 18, 2020
Successdude:

@ the embolded : my dear don't conclude ooo..

I've seen things in this life.

that she's typing these is NOTHING. If indeed she wants them come together, it's not a matter on typing on social media

GOD forbid I marry someone that'll separate me and family. Na lie. E no fit be. Tufia.

If you critically look at them (Peter and her) you'll realise something about Peter's posture. He is ALWAYS the one leaning towards her side.

She's playing a fact one on that guy. That woman wey u see there, wetn dey her head no be small pikin brain.

She's manipulating that guy.

The game is : give him what in wants behind the camera, and he would accept "how" I navigate before the camera.

Peter is being manipulated like a simp.

What sort of man would ALWAYS be the one leaning towards a lady ? Or what condition makes that happen

I may not be as old as you are, but I gats tell you that you don't understand women.

Most "goods" girls are really shy to even hug you outta public. Talkless of .... But dem love you scatter.

As in, they can mad for you. Na only your friends and fam go know say the babe is crazy for you. But first timers no go understand.

So no be every girl wey dey frolick you like you ooo bros. Check am ooo
Re: Lola Omotayo: Whether P-Square Likes It Or Not, They’re Brothers And Twins by Henri8: 3:03pm On Nov 18, 2020
Jaynom:
Abi . The funny thing about this beef is that P'squared Literally live next to each other. It's a small wall that separates their houses if pesin sneeze for Paul house, Peter go hear am for him house. One of Dem suppose move go Jos grin
No to Enugwu.
Re: Lola Omotayo: Whether P-Square Likes It Or Not, They’re Brothers And Twins by SocialJustice: 3:06pm On Nov 18, 2020
anastasius:

Poor attempt at sarcasm. You are terrible
That's because I wasn't trying to be sacarstic. Stop blaming women because your cousin is a ripe dodo. People can only influence others, in the end, they are the ones who take the final action.
Re: Lola Omotayo: Whether P-Square Likes It Or Not, They’re Brothers And Twins by donMIG(m): 3:13pm On Nov 18, 2020
Fools
Twins no dei behave like this
If u hate ut bro u r a murderer!
Re: Lola Omotayo: Whether P-Square Likes It Or Not, They’re Brothers And Twins by Poseidon000: 3:17pm On Nov 18, 2020
anastasius:
See ehn, I used to be a male feminist till I lived with my cousin and his jezebel wife, that's when I knew women(wives) are not to be treated with much respect, they will turn your head and turn family against eachother.
Home breakers.
lol. male feminist until sense later fall on you. you're lucky sense didn't fall on you when you're in a marriage proper.
Re: Lola Omotayo: Whether P-Square Likes It Or Not, They’re Brothers And Twins by icankel: 3:23pm On Nov 18, 2020
Juliusmalema:

probably u were there houseboy or PA to be able to know she's d cause of there separation or is it not from same social media we all read about there separation
Re: Lola Omotayo: Whether P-Square Likes It Or Not, They’re Brothers And Twins by Baba419(m): 3:24pm On Nov 18, 2020
Seems she has seen that her husband is not bringing in enough money like before. And the so called fame is vanishing

As an original Psquare fan I can say that I don't even want them to come back together. Amen
Re: Lola Omotayo: Whether P-Square Likes It Or Not, They’re Brothers And Twins by MansoryMX(m): 3:42pm On Nov 18, 2020
dawnomike:
Wife wey get sense...

Na we go fvck everyday steady and not giving room for broke and badluck biiiiatches!

Re: Lola Omotayo: Whether P-Square Likes It Or Not, They’re Brothers And Twins by MansoryMX(m): 3:43pm On Nov 18, 2020
Baba419:
Seems she has seen that her husband is not bringing in enough money like before. And the so called fame is vanishing

As an original Psquare fan I can say that I don't even want them to come back together. Amen

Please shut up if you have nothing
Sensible to say

Re: Lola Omotayo: Whether P-Square Likes It Or Not, They’re Brothers And Twins by Nobody: 3:47pm On Nov 18, 2020
SocialJustice:
That's because I wasn't trying to be sacarstic. Stop blaming women because your cousin is a ripe dodo. People can only influence others, in the end, they are the ones who take the final action.
U sound like you need deeq
Re: Lola Omotayo: Whether P-Square Likes It Or Not, They’re Brothers And Twins by SocialJustice: 3:53pm On Nov 18, 2020
anastasius:

U sound like you need deeq
Please take your foul mouth and abominable sex life elsewhere.
Re: Lola Omotayo: Whether P-Square Likes It Or Not, They’re Brothers And Twins by Seyzcham91(m): 3:59pm On Nov 18, 2020
Right about that!
anastasius:
Home breakers.

Biodun Okeowo Displays Her Massive Curves In New Photos / Girl In Peruzzi’s Leaked Intimate Video, Finally Speaks. / Angel Smith BBNaija Talks About Committing Suicide

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56