Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,332 members, 7,808,158 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:53 AM

Lola Omotayo: Whether P-Square Likes It Or Not, They’re Brothers And Twins - Celebrities (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Lola Omotayo: Whether P-Square Likes It Or Not, They’re Brothers And Twins (50657 Views)

Funke Akindele , Husband And Twins Share Lovely Christmas Pictures / Paul Okoye Pictured With His Son And Twins / Lola Omotayo Breaks Silence On "Using Juju To Split P'square's Family" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Re: Lola Omotayo: Whether P-Square Likes It Or Not, They’re Brothers And Twins by NNC5: 1:39pm On Nov 20, 2020
WILLuKPquiet:

This is no insult.
Haven't you come across guys hulling insults on Lola and Peter simply because the two of them decided to marry each other.
Every song this guy drops is called nonsense even when many have not listen to it.
Most Igbo guys I have met both online and offline hate Lola. Why?
Go through this thread and read the evil these guys are saying about the girl. Check the personalities behind those monikers they are Igbo.

One adage in Yorubaland says "Omo osan ni nje ki won ko ponpo bo iya e"
Which means its the ripe orange that attract people to throw stick at its tree.

It is these guys that make people say stuffs at their tribe.
Igbo tribe may not be as they represent it.

you said most Igbos hate Lola and you insinuated it's because she is Yoruba.
what about the ones that hate Peter?
is he Yoruba too?

Try and be more objective.
Lola is not the only Yoruba married to Igbo man
and not everyone hates her.
clearly folks are not happy the band broke up and they take out their frustrations on the talents.

The fact that Peter is the ONLY person on one side and the rest of the family is on another side shows Peter's side is the problem.
and some people may think Lola is at the center of it all esp. with social media posts like this.

I am Igbo, but my mother is not... and my relations have not taken up arms against my father.
It's obvious that Lola must have disrespected the family in some way which is why they are all against her and left her and her husband alone.
Young Girls of today (which, sadly lola is not, but pretends to be) have no respect for culture and traditions.

will you be very welcoming to someone who disrespects your people in the name of love?

Yorubas are educated, but being objective is hard of most of them like yourself.
no one is hating on her becaues of her tribe
if they hate her, then she must have done something really messed up and is being too cocky to apologize for it.
Re: Lola Omotayo: Whether P-Square Likes It Or Not, They’re Brothers And Twins by Mide3367: 1:44am On Nov 21, 2020
anastasius:
Home breaker. She broke the bond between them.
See ehn, I used to be a male feminist till I lived with my cousin and his jezebel wife, that's when I knew women(wives) are not to be treated with much respect, they will turn your head and turn family against eachother.
Treat them with iron hands.
Home breakers.
thank God you are now emancipated. Welcome home bro

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Kpokpogri & Janemena: Daddy Freeze Reacts Viral Audio, Says Divorce Is An Option / Biodun Okeowo Displays Her Massive Curves In New Photos / Angel Smith BBNaija Talks About Committing Suicide

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.