Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,288 members, 7,807,977 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:55 AM

Update: Chinasa Sofia Nkwegu Murdered In Anambra - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Update: Chinasa Sofia Nkwegu Murdered In Anambra (82068 Views)

Chinasa Pauline Agbata: Killer of female UNIZIK student, arrested / Man Murdered In Kwara, Head Cut Off & Dumped Beside A Market (Graphic Photos) / Footballer, Chidubem Ezeagu Murdered In Imo, Lured Out By Friend (Graphic Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Update: Chinasa Sofia Nkwegu Murdered In Anambra by Seyzcham91(m): 3:47pm On Nov 18, 2020
Nothing is Alright about this nigga!
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Isoright

1 Like

Re: Update: Chinasa Sofia Nkwegu Murdered In Anambra by Jaqenhghar: 3:49pm On Nov 18, 2020
Akfrenzy:
but are u sure she's not a Cultist ,or have been taken things from cult guys and refuse to pay in kind , bcuz these Obosi girls are something else
Oya detective Alao well done.

3 Likes

Re: Update: Chinasa Sofia Nkwegu Murdered In Anambra by aerologistics: 3:50pm On Nov 18, 2020
she don sly one dude thinking she is too beautiful and sharp......

1 Like

Re: Update: Chinasa Sofia Nkwegu Murdered In Anambra by Akfrenzy(m): 3:50pm On Nov 18, 2020
JoeEeL:

It may be but that does not warrant snuffing out the life of her. U dig?
that's not what those Obosi bad boys ask uoo , people wey go get heart and stage war and will be killing themselves under the guise of dragging for bush (offia)

1 Like

Re: Update: Chinasa Sofia Nkwegu Murdered In Anambra by RealEzee(m): 3:54pm On Nov 18, 2020
cry my God this is sad sad RIP sis
Re: Update: Chinasa Sofia Nkwegu Murdered In Anambra by enemyofprogress: 3:56pm On Nov 18, 2020
Dead people’s spirit no get power to hunt and kill their murderers?
Re: Update: Chinasa Sofia Nkwegu Murdered In Anambra by lightwind(m): 4:02pm On Nov 18, 2020
Nuyokoi:
sad
New member. Please do you know where Boston is located i just wanna know where the city is thanks
Re: Update: Chinasa Sofia Nkwegu Murdered In Anambra by nick50(m): 4:09pm On Nov 18, 2020
Story.. This is a story of olosho business gone wrong

2 Likes

Re: Update: Chinasa Sofia Nkwegu Murdered In Anambra by demefaboy(m): 4:15pm On Nov 18, 2020
This must be olosho business gone wrong, she sure looks like she sells her body

2 Likes

Re: Update: Chinasa Sofia Nkwegu Murdered In Anambra by shiki(m): 4:15pm On Nov 18, 2020
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Too bad....

Devil reside in Nigeria ....i agree

But i must confess even devil dey learn work for where Nigerians dey....our wickedness is just somehow
Devil purposely come here come reside because he want learn work...probably to acquire tools and formats from Nigerians

ha weed...so i comment two times without knowing

Baddest guy ever
Re: Update: Chinasa Sofia Nkwegu Murdered In Anambra by Nobody: 4:16pm On Nov 18, 2020
When de dem do bad wakka dem g dey Call home. I don't pity her And her likes. If the killers were ever Caught, una go know the full story of the girl. She got Don play smart well a before she enter trap.nonsense

1 Like

Re: Update: Chinasa Sofia Nkwegu Murdered In Anambra by Rebuke: 4:20pm On Nov 18, 2020
I am tired of the way things are going in this country. ...the level of atrocities and wickedness of some people called nigerians is scary!

Please, we must find a way to deal appropriately with anyone caught killing an innocent person.

There's no excuse or reason good enough to kill anyone in such manner. Ahhh...

I pray the killers be caught and when they are caught, they should all be killed immediately!

1 Like

Re: Update: Chinasa Sofia Nkwegu Murdered In Anambra by Rebuke: 4:21pm On Nov 18, 2020
nick50:
Story.. This is a story of olosho business gone wrong

To hell with yhu idiot!

2 Likes

Re: Update: Chinasa Sofia Nkwegu Murdered In Anambra by SlayerForever: 4:22pm On Nov 18, 2020
This news pain me. You don't know where you're being taken to and you're going. I don't understand. Chai.
Re: Update: Chinasa Sofia Nkwegu Murdered In Anambra by Nobody: 4:26pm On Nov 18, 2020
IGBO WITH SIMPLE IDEAS AND BEHAVIOR
Re: Update: Chinasa Sofia Nkwegu Murdered In Anambra by Rebuke: 4:29pm On Nov 18, 2020
Viknat:
When de dem do bad wakka dem g dey Call home. I don't pity her And her likes. If the killers were ever Caught, una go know the full story of the girl. She got Don play smart well a before she enter trap.nonsense

It's so sad we have so many of yhur type here. No matter the offense, snuffing life outa her is uncalled for. It is pure wickedness.

Let's even assume yhur assertion is right, yhu will kill a human for not yielding to yhur carnal desire right?

Yhu people will call them ashawo but who made them that ?

And from yhur submission, yhu can do the same. To call yhu an idiot is even an insult to idiots. .......to hell with yhu and your type.

2 Likes

Re: Update: Chinasa Sofia Nkwegu Murdered In Anambra by tellwisdom: 4:33pm On Nov 18, 2020
Millimann:
Investigations should commence immediately. Where did she go to? Who did
she visit? Where was she seen last?

Re: Update: Chinasa Sofia Nkwegu Murdered In Anambra by segun18(m): 4:36pm On Nov 18, 2020
People have mind,! You mean someone will kill a whole humanbeing and then will still sleep well?

I will not die before my time in Jesus name

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Update: Chinasa Sofia Nkwegu Murdered In Anambra by Charly68: 4:39pm On Nov 18, 2020
From the east ,west ,north and south ,crime everywhere...Buhari realy brought bad luck to the country APC kind of change is an inverted one..
Re: Update: Chinasa Sofia Nkwegu Murdered In Anambra by ogwucheveekee(f): 4:42pm On Nov 18, 2020
driand:
sad

How come she just started following unknown persons, just like that...?

Everyone is thinking it, me I'm just saying...

wahala for who get olosho sister...
brother my GOD forgive your ignorance
Re: Update: Chinasa Sofia Nkwegu Murdered In Anambra by riroye3263: 4:45pm On Nov 18, 2020
YoonSung60:
Only God knows what she has done, oga ooo RIP
How do you mean what she has done?

Must any human being done something to be deserving of been murdered. This lady was obviously snuffed by sadistic people for the fun of it to satisfy their sadistic urge or used for diabolic ritual to gain something. May Ogun and Sango strike dead all perpetrators. Useless country where no cctv camera is absence but always budgeted only to be looted.

1 Like

Re: Update: Chinasa Sofia Nkwegu Murdered In Anambra by samso247(m): 4:49pm On Nov 18, 2020
Very painful, how I wish she knew she was been taken to heaven... Rip
Re: Update: Chinasa Sofia Nkwegu Murdered In Anambra by themaestro08(m): 4:50pm On Nov 18, 2020
Hillard:
All these strange killings reminds me of a prophecy from one pastor about secret killings by Bokoharam members in SE/SS. It has started happening exactly how the man said it. People especially girls should be careful about who they meet secretly. Your family members should be aware of all your movements pls.

Mumu prophecy by an unscrupulous cleric believed by a gullible being. This is all shades of wrong
Re: Update: Chinasa Sofia Nkwegu Murdered In Anambra by RosyIsBlessed: 4:56pm On Nov 18, 2020
sad May her killers be murdered in more terrible way, ijn Amen.
Re: Update: Chinasa Sofia Nkwegu Murdered In Anambra by authority2006(m): 4:58pm On Nov 18, 2020
Hillard:
All these strange killings reminds me of a prophecy from one pastor about secret killings by Bokoharam members in SE/SS. It has started happening exactly how the man said it. People especially girls should be careful about who they meet secretly. Your family members should be aware of all your movements pls.

The wickedness that resides in the heart of the natural inhabitants of the SE and SS is enough to go round without bringing Boko Haram into the picture. Lol
Re: Update: Chinasa Sofia Nkwegu Murdered In Anambra by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 5:05pm On Nov 18, 2020
Too bad.
May her soul rest in peace.
Re: Update: Chinasa Sofia Nkwegu Murdered In Anambra by PresidentAtiku(m): 5:08pm On Nov 18, 2020
Pagar17805:
Hello
thief
Re: Update: Chinasa Sofia Nkwegu Murdered In Anambra by Temptee101(m): 5:11pm On Nov 18, 2020
What a sad end.

...and it keeps happening over and over again.

We are indeed in the end of times.

This devilish country will be the first to experience rapture.

Take it or leave it
Re: Update: Chinasa Sofia Nkwegu Murdered In Anambra by DonBenny77(m): 5:12pm On Nov 18, 2020
Who is they?
Why did you follow them?
Make una try to dey stay one place and follow you sabi if you must follow....
Re: Update: Chinasa Sofia Nkwegu Murdered In Anambra by lkillbrokehoes: 5:14pm On Nov 18, 2020
Wickedness

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Father Of Tiyaniyu Kazeem 'Kaka' Holds SARS Officer Involved (Video) / White Woman Flies To Ghana To Arrest Yahoo Boy Who Duped Her / 23-Year-Old Zimbabwean Prostitute Arrested After Sex With 2 Underage Boys

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.