Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,240 members, 7,807,810 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:42 PM

Update: Chinasa Sofia Nkwegu Murdered In Anambra - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Update: Chinasa Sofia Nkwegu Murdered In Anambra (82067 Views)

Chinasa Pauline Agbata: Killer of female UNIZIK student, arrested / Man Murdered In Kwara, Head Cut Off & Dumped Beside A Market (Graphic Photos) / Footballer, Chidubem Ezeagu Murdered In Imo, Lured Out By Friend (Graphic Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Update: Chinasa Sofia Nkwegu Murdered In Anambra by jimter44(m): 8:57pm On Nov 18, 2020
Rest in peace.
Re: Update: Chinasa Sofia Nkwegu Murdered In Anambra by JoeEeL(m): 9:16pm On Nov 18, 2020
Ifork4money:
bro, some people dont take shit. i am one of those, personally i will not have killed her but i will surely destroy her legs

That means if she fights back a little, then you may go ahead to kill her.

What makes u different, guy?

1 Like

Re: Update: Chinasa Sofia Nkwegu Murdered In Anambra by DonBenny77(m): 9:46pm On Nov 18, 2020
cococandy:

So many of you fvcktards do not deserve the air you breathe. Callous insensitive assholles
If you want the air come and collect it.
With your retarded brain
Re: Update: Chinasa Sofia Nkwegu Murdered In Anambra by Ifork4money: 9:51pm On Nov 18, 2020
JoeEeL:

That means if she fights back a little, then you may go ahead to kill her.

What makes u different, guy?
na i am not even give her a chance to fight. and no i am not gonna kill. i am a full blown vegetarian. meaning i dont kill even animals , why will i do that to a human. i am totally against any form of killling, i rather let u suffer
Re: Update: Chinasa Sofia Nkwegu Murdered In Anambra by TruthinAction: 10:03pm On Nov 18, 2020
I find it difficult to kill a fowl talk more of a human being. How do they do it? Are these people human? This people are definitely the product of children born outside wedlock. No child properly trained by parents will do this. Please, let's embrace Christ and make this world a safer and a better place to live.

1 Like

Re: Update: Chinasa Sofia Nkwegu Murdered In Anambra by JoeEeL(m): 10:09pm On Nov 18, 2020
Ifork4money:
na i am not even give her a chance to fight. and no i am not gonna kill. i am a full blown vegetarian. meaning i dont kill even animals , why will i do that to a human. i am totally against any form of killling, i rather let u suffer

If a woman betrays, there are other ways to pay her back e.g. make her suffer emotionally. Why do u subscribe to some form of physical harm?

1 Like

Re: Update: Chinasa Sofia Nkwegu Murdered In Anambra by Ifork4money: 10:23pm On Nov 18, 2020
JoeEeL:

If a woman betrays, there are other ways to pay her back e.g. make her suffer emotionally. Why do u subscribe to some form of physical harm?
lol abobi i am not u, u can make her suffer emotional, for me i break her leg. i dont pray for gold digging hoes to come my way though, because i swear i go brak her leg.
Re: Update: Chinasa Sofia Nkwegu Murdered In Anambra by poweredcom(m): 10:24pm On Nov 18, 2020
From.jer foto she look like a gal in d fast lane ...

Maybe she have eaten one obosi milllionaire money and Dem show am say

Don't Bleep with the Italians..mafia way
Re: Update: Chinasa Sofia Nkwegu Murdered In Anambra by Miracle2020: 10:25pm On Nov 18, 2020
Enjoy your endsars. This girl might have been saved if sars were to be around.
Re: Update: Chinasa Sofia Nkwegu Murdered In Anambra by coded06(m): 10:32pm On Nov 18, 2020
poweredcom:
From.jer foto she look like a gal in d fast lane ...

Maybe she have eaten one obosi milllionaire money and Dem show am say

Don't Bleep with the Italians..mafia way

Guy sometimes eh the way you reasons I go just dy wonder.. u go type Trash.. try to they reason well na. u dy Bleep up oo..
Re: Update: Chinasa Sofia Nkwegu Murdered In Anambra by Queenserah26(f): 11:03pm On Nov 18, 2020
RIP Chinasa
Re: Update: Chinasa Sofia Nkwegu Murdered In Anambra by Breadnote: 12:11am On Nov 19, 2020
bread homes properties. shops,halls,ware house, lands,office space, filling station. house.for sell and rent. in port Harcourt. call.08063261018
Re: Update: Chinasa Sofia Nkwegu Murdered In Anambra by ijayebonyi(f): 6:58am On Nov 19, 2020
NaijaCoverBlog:
Update: "I Don't Know Where They Are Taking Me To" - Lady Murdered In Anambra

See The Previous Thread - https://www.nairaland.com/6251327/lady-found-dead-anambra-gutter#95955951

Update: "I don't know where they are taking me to" - Young lady murdered in Anambra told her family before she went missing.

A young lady was found dumped inside a drainage at Odikpi Village, along Osumenyi/Akwaihedi Road in Osumenyi Town, Nnewi South Local Government Area of Anambra State on November 7, Reports.

From The Information Gathered By , The body of Chinasa Sofia Nkwegu was found dumped inside a drainage two days after telling her family over the phone that she didn't know where she was being taken to by some persons.

Her family members disclosed this when they visited Nnewi South TC Chairman, Hon. Chieloka Henry Okoye on Tuesday, November 17, at the Secretariat in Ukpor.

Recall that when Nkwegu's body was found, her mouth was gagged while her hands and legs were tied with rope. The corpse was first spotted on Saturday evening, November 7.

According to Comr George Moore, the Special Assistant to the LG Chairman, the deceased was a native of Ebonyi State, but resided with her mother at Obosi; Idemili North Local Government Area of the state and was a staff of Jennytex Intergrated Services with head office at Onitsha.

According to the deceased's uncle, Mr Damian who spoke to , she left for work as usual on Thursday morning, November 5 but never returned. The last that was heard of her was on phone when she said she didn't know where she was being taken to.

"Security Agencies are on top of the matter in identifying what led to the death of Miss Chinasa Nkwegu and will bring the perpetrators to book. Further information from the public will be appreciated for the sake of justice for late Miss Chinasa Nkwegu," said Comr. George Moore.

Source: BLOG
But we the south east will be condemning boko haram of unnecessary killing but down east we’re killing ourselves silently so tell me the difference between boko haram’s killing and this one now
Re: Update: Chinasa Sofia Nkwegu Murdered In Anambra by Nobody: 7:33am On Nov 19, 2020
Ifork4money:
USELESS SCAMMER

You are a stupid fellow for that word.....Where has xm.com/trading scammed you before

Senseless idiot your name says it all
Re: Update: Chinasa Sofia Nkwegu Murdered In Anambra by AFONJACOW(m): 7:54am On Nov 19, 2020
cococandy:

she was on her way to work. Probably kidnapped via one chance. Who’s raising you wicked boys that are prowling this forum? My God!
if I turn you to a goat now , they will say native doctors are mean
Re: Update: Chinasa Sofia Nkwegu Murdered In Anambra by poweredcom(m): 9:36am On Nov 19, 2020
coded06:

Guy sometimes eh the way you reasons I go just dy wonder.. u go type Trash.. try to they reason well na. u dy Bleep up oo..

Nicca mess u ..men I don't care bout wat u think about me

Nigga am telling you what these beeches do you there ..and karma has fallen on her

Hey nobody loves death news but the song gotta cry

Again mess u bro
Re: Update: Chinasa Sofia Nkwegu Murdered In Anambra by Makaveli1166(m): 9:40am On Nov 19, 2020
Kirchoffs:
How many brothers fell victim to the streets?
Rest in peace, young nigga, there's a heaven for a G
Be a lie if I told you that I never thought of death
My niggas, we the last ones left, but life goes on

R.I.P
i can relate bro God bless the dead.
screaming thug life till i die...
Re: Update: Chinasa Sofia Nkwegu Murdered In Anambra by nogragra: 9:52am On Nov 19, 2020
NaijaCoverBlog:
Update: "I Don't Know Where They Are Taking Me To" - Lady Murdered In Anambra

See The Previous Thread - https://www.nairaland.com/6251327/lady-found-dead-anambra-gutter#95955951

Update: "I don't know where they are taking me to" - Young lady murdered in Anambra told her family before she went missing.

A young lady was found dumped inside a drainage at Odikpi Village, along Osumenyi/Akwaihedi Road in Osumenyi Town, Nnewi South Local Government Area of Anambra State on November 7, Reports.

From The Information Gathered By , The body of Chinasa Sofia Nkwegu was found dumped inside a drainage two days after telling her family over the phone that she didn't know where she was being taken to by some persons.

Her family members disclosed this when they visited Nnewi South TC Chairman, Hon. Chieloka Henry Okoye on Tuesday, November 17, at the Secretariat in Ukpor.

Recall that when Nkwegu's body was found, her mouth was gagged while her hands and legs were tied with rope. The corpse was first spotted on Saturday evening, November 7.

According to Comr George Moore, the Special Assistant to the LG Chairman, the deceased was a native of Ebonyi State, but resided with her mother at Obosi; Idemili North Local Government Area of the state and was a staff of Jennytex Intergrated Services with head office at Onitsha.

According to the deceased's uncle, Mr Damian who spoke to , she left for work as usual on Thursday morning, November 5 but never returned. The last that was heard of her was on phone when she said she didn't know where she was being taken to.

"Security Agencies are on top of the matter in identifying what led to the death of Miss Chinasa Nkwegu and will bring the perpetrators to book. Further information from the public will be appreciated for the sake of justice for late Miss Chinasa Nkwegu," said Comr. George Moore.

Source: BLOG
Why so much violence against women, are women no more human? Why? Why?.....its no more about Buhari, politicians, cultists, area boys and other leaders anylonger. The Bible prophecy in 2Timothy 3:1-5 has really shown us that no good thing is going to happen in the foreseeable future. so my people be closer to God, read your bible and pray more.
Re: Update: Chinasa Sofia Nkwegu Murdered In Anambra by Josywhyte: 9:57am On Nov 19, 2020
Questions need to be asked here. Who was she following before she met her untimely death?
What was she doing in company of those people? How did she get to make the call to her people without those people knowing? Why didn't she asked her uncle to try and find her immediately after the call?
She,may be,joined friends on a little trip which turned south at the end of the day. Just be careful where u go these days,especially places u don't know. Always tell people your whereabouts in case of eventuality.

RIP dear one!
Re: Update: Chinasa Sofia Nkwegu Murdered In Anambra by mkpurumma090(f): 10:40am On Nov 19, 2020
Rest well...

2 Likes

Re: Update: Chinasa Sofia Nkwegu Murdered In Anambra by FRANKOSKI(m): 8:26pm On Nov 19, 2020
NOTHING IN IT FOR ME SOO....
Re: Update: Chinasa Sofia Nkwegu Murdered In Anambra by endsarrrs(f): 10:04pm On Nov 19, 2020
RIP Chi

Re: Update: Chinasa Sofia Nkwegu Murdered In Anambra by Kirchoffs: 7:52pm On Nov 20, 2020
Makaveli1166:

i can relate bro God bless the dead.
screaming thug life till i die...
grin grin grin....nice one bro
Re: Update: Chinasa Sofia Nkwegu Murdered In Anambra by Nobody: 8:31am On Jan 18, 2021
Rebuke:

It's so sad we have so many of yhur type here. No matter the offense, snuffing life outa her is uncalled for. It is pure wickedness.

Let's even assume yhur assertion is right, yhu will kill a human for not yielding to yhur carnal desire right?

Yhu people will call them ashawo but who made them that ?

And from yhur submission, yhu can do the same. To call yhu an idiot is even an insult to idiots. .......to hell with yhu and your type.

Look at this punk
Re: Update: Chinasa Sofia Nkwegu Murdered In Anambra by Nobody: 8:35am On Jan 18, 2021
Rebuke:

It's so sad we have so many of yhur type here. No matter the offense, snuffing life outa her is uncalled for. It is pure wickedness.

Let's even assume yhur assertion is right, yhu will kill a human for not yielding to yhur carnal desire right?

Yhu people will call them ashawo but who made them that ?

And from yhur submission, yhu can do the same. To call yhu an idiot is even an insult to idiots. .......to hell with yhu and your type.

Nonsense u

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Father Of Tiyaniyu Kazeem 'Kaka' Holds SARS Officer Involved (Video) / White Woman Flies To Ghana To Arrest Yahoo Boy Who Duped Her / 23-Year-Old Zimbabwean Prostitute Arrested After Sex With 2 Underage Boys

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.