Stats: 3,150,171 members, 7,807,547 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:10 PM

I Find Violent And Authoritative Women Very Attractive. - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Find Violent And Authoritative Women Very Attractive. (34767 Views)

Help! My Wife Is Suddenly Too Violent / Cheating Man Remains With A Violent, Cheating Wife Who Has Another Man's Child / Help, My Authoritative Father Who Wants To Take Over Every Aspect Of My Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Find Violent And Authoritative Women Very Attractive. by Ishilove: 9:34am On Nov 19, 2020
Lekwa werey alaso
Re: I Find Violent And Authoritative Women Very Attractive. by jaxxy(m): 9:34am On Nov 19, 2020
SweetHearted:
I am from a family whose first born is a female. She is followed by 3 other females. I am the 5th child and the last born is also male.

When we were younger,my sisters use to beat us because they were older and stronger than us. The eldest sister will beat the 2nd child to the last child.The same with the 2nd child. She beat the 3rd to the last child.

So I was brought up under authoritative females.

This has affected me because I find it hard to accept a gentle lady.

I only feel attracted to authoritative and violent ladies.

I find such ladies so attractive that I have never and can never date a girl unless she is authoritative, stronger and more assertive than me.

I always want to be close to women that behave like my sisters when we were younger. My sisters loved me but they showed the love through inflicting of pains.

So I tend to associate a woman's violent behavior to love. I seem to have compassion on women who behave violently and authoritatively.

I only find it easy to be working under a woman. I can't lead but I want to be led by woman. I can only work in a place if the head is a woman.

The last place I worked as a teacher, the head of our department was a woman. She complained that I was so obedient and submissive to her that I never even try to challenge her in any of her decisions unlike other teachers. She doesn't like such men, according to her.

Please I want to know if there is any man that is like me out there.

If so, what do you make of it.

What Ure doing is an anomaly of some sort. U are not independent of ur environment or people around u and it is a great weakness atleast with regards to how u associate with women.

Ur sisters behavior is not a standard and neither is it correct or exactly wrong bt u shudnt build ur mentality solely on the roles ur sisters played in ur upbringing or life. Life is much bigger than that. U must understand who u are and what u like bt also what is right.

Nothing wrong in liking authoritative women (violent women is a bad trait not a normal behavior to uphold or condole) they are human beings bt if that is what makes u function as a person then u have a major individuality problem.

Re: I Find Violent And Authoritative Women Very Attractive. by flyingpig: 9:34am On Nov 19, 2020
The topic is why I'm sexually attracted to amotolongbo cheesy

Hope she reads this

Reply me if you do cry

Re: I Find Violent And Authoritative Women Very Attractive. by od501: 9:35am On Nov 19, 2020
SweetHearted:
I am from a family whose first born is a female. She is followed by 3 other females. I am the 5th child and the last born is also male.

When we were younger,my sisters use to beat us because they were older and stronger than us. The eldest sister will beat the 2nd child to the last child.The same with the 2nd child. She beat the 3rd to the last child.

I find such ladies so attractive that I have never and can never date a girl unless she is authoritative, stronger and more assertive than me.

I always want to be close to women that behave like my sisters when we were younger. My sisters loved me but they showed the love through inflicting of pains.

So I tend to associate a woman's violent behavior to love. I seem to have compassion on women who behave violently and authoritatively.

I only find it easy to be working under a woman. I can't lead but I want to be led by woman. I can only work in a place if the head is a woman.

The last place I worked as a teacher, the head of our department was a woman. She complained that I was so obedient and submissive to her that I never even try to challenge her in any of her decisions unlike other teachers. She doesn't like such men, according to her.

Keep the attraction going until you get stabbed.
Re: I Find Violent And Authoritative Women Very Attractive. by nwaezeemmanuel(m): 9:35am On Nov 19, 2020
After seeing his childhood story, i would say it may have affected a part of his judgement reaching adulthood.

Possible childhood trauma suspected. Especially since he seems too needy for a woman with violent behaviour.

Could be another fantasy. But even those can be misleading in the real world.

Chii59:
Nwaezeemmanuel what sayest thou? grin

Re: I Find Violent And Authoritative Women Very Attractive. by 0taPiaPia(m): 9:35am On Nov 19, 2020
Be careful what you wish for.. you survived the first one cause they were you siblings, not sure what an outsider would do to you in the name of love. grin

Re: I Find Violent And Authoritative Women Very Attractive. by Nairalandnigga(m): 9:35am On Nov 19, 2020
The love for money is the root of all evil.your opinion
Re: I Find Violent And Authoritative Women Very Attractive. by Noble1000(m): 9:35am On Nov 19, 2020
that one concern you ooo
For your logo and Flyer for just 2k. call and Dm me

Re: I Find Violent And Authoritative Women Very Attractive. by Adakintroy: 9:36am On Nov 19, 2020
We all have our interest.

But aligning in such a way that a supposedly weak nature rule over you is not adviser.

The average strong woman is weak compare to the average strong man out there.

Some of my sister's are rich and ok at least by Nigerian standard. But some are not married. You need to see them in their quite time how dejected they can be.

I am also not married. But I laugh over it. My guy issult me like God knows what. I just accept and move on.

My point women are not as strong as they portray themselves to be. Most time is just a mental inductrination( we need to be strong). It's a difference from actually being strong. So no need summiting that way. Respect them but they are weaker than men in every sense. Mental, physical and spiritual.

Re: I Find Violent And Authoritative Women Very Attractive. by Nairalandnigga(m): 9:36am On Nov 19, 2020
A woman must be submissive to men no matter how difficult she might be.

Re: I Find Violent And Authoritative Women Very Attractive. by coolsegun2002: 9:37am On Nov 19, 2020
Instead of finding ways to heal old pain....the new norm is to find other psychologically damaged people like them and start asking for rights from goverment and validation from fellow humans....

When they don’t get it....they’ll say its hatred and ‘phobia...

Re: I Find Violent And Authoritative Women Very Attractive. by Nairalandnigga(m): 9:38am On Nov 19, 2020
All women are under my foot.
Both the good, the bad, and the ugly are all under my foot

Re: I Find Violent And Authoritative Women Very Attractive. by RealEzee(m): 9:38am On Nov 19, 2020
grin noooooo u r d only one in that category my guy, no one be like u grin u r one in 30 billion

Re: I Find Violent And Authoritative Women Very Attractive. by pacespot(m): 9:39am On Nov 19, 2020
Violent Everybody with their cup of troubles. Authoritative still makes sense, maybe he means assertive.
Re: I Find Violent And Authoritative Women Very Attractive. by braine(m): 9:40am On Nov 19, 2020
No woman will love you like your sisters, consequently, they wont treat you the way your sisters did.

In real life, women hate submissive men.

You wont know the kind of woman that is authoritative, so you will be single for a while.

The best thing you can do to survive any relationship is to willfully be the man. A strong one.

Re: I Find Violent And Authoritative Women Very Attractive. by SAMBARRY: 9:40am On Nov 19, 2020
gaius01:
Arrrrrrrh

I swear you need serious deliverance. Are you a Christian? If you are then you need to know this. Even the Bible support the husband to be the head and the wife the neck.

Please don't envasage such kind of women thinking because you grew up with violent ladies. They ain't funny, you will be use and dump like rags. I know some ladies will like the kind of your type if you are rich cause she will control you.

Marrying a violent woman is like living abject hell I swaer. Cause they moment you vex her, she will beat the living day light outta you and pray you don't fall to those with anger, all the home appliances gone.

The following are result you will get if you marry one:-
1. You will die because of frustration.
2. Your kids won't respect you.
3. They can turn against you anytime cause mummy will rule them.
4. You will just hate your existence because of her (your wife) nagging.

The way out is,
1. be the boss, have your own say . don't always nod to people's decision.have an objection with valuable facts.
2. Go for intensive deliverance.
3. Watch debate to be able to defend your decision when some one buzzed you.
4. Move with guys than women.
5. Stop admiring aggressiveness or violence.

With the above you can change gradually Sir.
That's my own verdicts !!
nobody is the head of anybody.just follow the simple principle of treat others as you will want to be treated

Op you need mental health therapy.you have been psychologically damaged by the abuse you experienced by your sisters over the years that's why you think violence is love

Please get help and in getting help make sure you are not getting it from all these so called toxic male idealists o before you turn to a beast

Re: I Find Violent And Authoritative Women Very Attractive. by 0taPiaPia(m): 9:40am On Nov 19, 2020
tnerro1:
When she kills you and you are dead, don’t come here to complain oooo grin

Which one is WHEN SHE KILLS you and YOU ARE DEAD. hahahahahah... grin. Are there separate phenomenon ?

Re: I Find Violent And Authoritative Women Very Attractive. by coolsegun2002: 9:41am On Nov 19, 2020
nwaezeemmanuel:
After seeing his childhood story, i would say it may have affected a part of his judgement reaching adulthood.

Possible childhood trauma suspected. Especially since he solely equates a woman's violent behaviour to love.

The fascinating thing about the guy is that he knows he has been psychologically damaged from childhood....he said so, yet instead of looking for therapy.... he’s looking for others like himself so that he can feel good knowing he’s not alone.....

Indeed.....misery loves company....

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Find Violent And Authoritative Women Very Attractive. by FashionCookie(f): 9:42am On Nov 19, 2020
O gbadun rara sha.
Re: I Find Violent And Authoritative Women Very Attractive. by Nobody: 9:44am On Nov 19, 2020
nwaezeemmanuel:

[b]Possible childhood trauma suspected.[/b]Especially since he seems too needy for a woman with violent behaviour.

Could be another fantasy. But even those can be misleading in the real world.

Honestly. He needs a woman who knows how to show tough love when needed. Simply because he was raised that way.

Re: I Find Violent And Authoritative Women Very Attractive. by nwaezeemmanuel(m): 9:44am On Nov 19, 2020
It's quite expected. A lot of people seek validation here.

Really concerned for him, it's okay to want a woman that isn't overly dependent and can handle herself.

But this needy attraction to violent women from his love life to his workplace is concerning.

coolsegun2002:

The fascinating about the guy is that he knows he has been psychologically damaged from childhood....he said so, yet instead of looking for therapy.... he’s looking for others like himself so that he can feel good knowing he’s not alone.....

Indeed.....misery loves company....

Re: I Find Violent And Authoritative Women Very Attractive. by ashawopikin(m): 9:44am On Nov 19, 2020
SweetHearted:

u are on Your own, you need help sir

Re: I Find Violent And Authoritative Women Very Attractive. by Nobody: 9:45am On Nov 19, 2020
Keep on till we read here on Nairaland about how your manhood was cut off while you were asleep or maybe how you were killed.

I'd only comment Eiiiyaaah!!!
Re: I Find Violent And Authoritative Women Very Attractive. by mrsteel: 9:45am On Nov 19, 2020
Sarita01:
There are many men like you but I don't think you'll find anyone to admit it on nairaland cos they don't wanna look less macho. But it's still kinda hot to see calm males
Being a calm male is entirely different from op's case. The op is case is not normal!

Re: I Find Violent And Authoritative Women Very Attractive. by Nobody: 9:45am On Nov 19, 2020
You are a real man bro, soon you'll be as real as the dude in the meme below.

Re: I Find Violent And Authoritative Women Very Attractive. by Jaapu: 9:47am On Nov 19, 2020
SweetHearted:

You are a certified simp.
And you have a genetical disorder.
Re: I Find Violent And Authoritative Women Very Attractive. by Naijaarchive(m): 9:47am On Nov 19, 2020
You should be searching for a good psychologist not men like you cos u seem damaged.... No offense
Re: I Find Violent And Authoritative Women Very Attractive. by Salt06(m): 9:47am On Nov 19, 2020
udoakwa:
Violent lady ye find, violent lady you shall see, shout a very big thunderous Amen...
grin chai see prayer cheesy. very wicket somebody like thee. Lolz

Re: I Find Violent And Authoritative Women Very Attractive. by bluefilm: 9:49am On Nov 19, 2020
SweetHearted:
[s]I am from a family whose first born is a female. She is followed by 3 other females. I am the 5th child and the last born is also male.When we were younger,my sisters use to beat us because they were older and stronger than us. The eldest sister will beat the 2nd child to the last child.The same with the 2nd child. She beat the 3rd to the last child.So I was brought up under authoritative females.This has affected me because I find it hard to accept a gentle lady.I only feel attracted to authoritative and violent ladies.I find such ladies so attractive that I have never and can never date a girl unless she is authoritative, stronger and more assertive than me.I always want to be close to women that behave like my sisters when we were younger. My sisters loved me but they showed the love through inflicting of pains.So I tend to associate a woman's violent behavior to love. I seem to have compassion on women who behave violently and authoritatively.I only find it easy to be working under a woman. I can't lead but I want to be led by woman. I can only work in a place if the head is a woman.The last place I worked as a teacher, the head of our department was a woman. She complained that I was so obedient and submissive to her that I never even try to challenge her in any of her decisions unlike other teachers. She doesn't like such men, according to her.Please I want to know if there is any man that is like me out there.If so, what do you make of it[/s].

You are a SIMP.

It's already in you.

Nonsense. angry
Re: I Find Violent And Authoritative Women Very Attractive. by nwaezeemmanuel(m): 9:50am On Nov 19, 2020
I think his case is more than just 'tough love'.

He claims his childhood with his sisters affected him, and believes his sisters showed love to him by inflicting pain.

With his explanation on his love life and workplace, i think that trait of violence in women is already a developed high.

Chii59:

Honestly. He needs a woman who knows how to show tough love when needed. Simply because he was raised that way.

Re: I Find Violent And Authoritative Women Very Attractive. by Salt06(m): 9:50am On Nov 19, 2020
Truvel:
Not All Av It Ooo. I'm A Gentle Guy, I Don't Want A Gentle Woman. I Want A Woman Dat Won't Take Shit 4rm Anyone. If U Dare Say Any Rubbish Abt Her Guy In Presence Or Absent, She Will Blast U. Yes, Dat's D Kind Of Woman I Want. Do U Know Why? I'm A Gentle Guy, I Barely Talk, I Barely Exchange Words With People.

But u just exchanged chats na. Used to be so, now I'm different. Still quiet but outspoken (I start conversations with total strangers effortlessly). It's so satisfying grin
Re: I Find Violent And Authoritative Women Very Attractive. by Nobody: 9:51am On Nov 19, 2020
Nairalandnigga:
All women are under my foot.
Both the good, the bad, and the ugly are all under my foot
Yawns Dreamer.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Nigerian Lady Celebrates Her Divorce, Calls Out Those Responsible For It / Oyo-ita Gives Parents Of Quintuplets’ House, Job / Nigerian Woman Recreates Her Mother's Photo With Her Own Daughter

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78