Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,213 members, 7,807,732 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:13 PM

I Find Violent And Authoritative Women Very Attractive. - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Find Violent And Authoritative Women Very Attractive. (34770 Views)

Help! My Wife Is Suddenly Too Violent / Cheating Man Remains With A Violent, Cheating Wife Who Has Another Man's Child / Help, My Authoritative Father Who Wants To Take Over Every Aspect Of My Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Find Violent And Authoritative Women Very Attractive. by Skepticus: 10:12am On Nov 19, 2020
SweetHearted:
I am from a family whose first born is a female. She is followed by 3 other females. I am the 5th child and the last born is also male.

When we were younger,my sisters use to beat us because they were older and stronger than us. The eldest sister will beat the 2nd child to the last child.The same with the 2nd child. She beat the 3rd to the last child.

So I was brought up under authoritative females.

This has affected me because I find it hard to accept a gentle lady.

I only feel attracted to authoritative and violent ladies.

I find such ladies so attractive that I have never and can never date a girl unless she is authoritative, stronger and more assertive than me.

I always want to be close to women that behave like my sisters when we were younger. My sisters loved me but they showed the love through inflicting of pains.

So I tend to associate a woman's violent behavior to love. I seem to have compassion on women who behave violently and authoritatively.

I only find it easy to be working under a woman. I can't lead but I want to be led by woman. I can only work in a place if the head is a woman.

The last place I worked as a teacher, the head of our department was a woman. She complained that I was so obedient and submissive to her that I never even try to challenge her in any of her decisions unlike other teachers. She doesn't like such men, according to her.

Please I want to know if there is any man that is like me out there.

If so, what do you make of it.

Come clean, dude. You are a masochist.

I won't hate on your choices but as a weak man, you'll serve a great purpose of being a doormat in the world of dominant men and alpha-women.

I've seen some threads in the romance section where some guys share the same fantasy of seeking dominating and aggressive women for love.

You should check them out.

1 Like

Re: I Find Violent And Authoritative Women Very Attractive. by coolsegun2002: 10:13am On Nov 19, 2020
nwaezeemmanuel:
It's quite expected. A lot of people seek validation here.

Really concerned for him, it's okay to want a woman that isn't overly dependent and can handle herself.

But this needy attraction to violent women from his love life to his workplace is concerning.

Exactly

.being sexually attractive to violent and bossy women is not totally unheard of actually..I’ve read and seen it a few times....a little bit of consuming sexual content(dominatrix p0rn) that present domineering women as cool usually connects to their past childhood experience of being maltreated as a child by their pretty sisters, seniors at schools , teachers etc.

However, the OPs condition has morphed beyond sexual attraction to desiring this dominance in his professional life...

I believe Its a dependency issues caused not just by the abusive sisters but also lack of love from the mother...

It explains why he would also desire such domination from a higher authority e.g a boss..

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Find Violent And Authoritative Women Very Attractive. by Folanre(m): 10:13am On Nov 19, 2020
Stop the gaslight of your psyche.

Werey no dey disguise

1 Like

Re: I Find Violent And Authoritative Women Very Attractive. by Hanz1: 10:16am On Nov 19, 2020
Everybody's got a fetish. That could be yours. smiley
Re: I Find Violent And Authoritative Women Very Attractive. by Nobody: 10:18am On Nov 19, 2020
SweetHearted:
I am from a family whose first born is a female. She is followed by 3 other females. I am the 5th child and the last born is also male.

When we were younger,my sisters use to beat us because they were older and stronger than us. The eldest sister will beat the 2nd child to the last child.The same with the 2nd child. She beat the 3rd to the last child.

I find such ladies so attractive that I have never and can never date a girl unless she is authoritative, stronger and more assertive than me.

I always want to be close to women that behave like my sisters when we were younger. My sisters loved me but they showed the love through inflicting of pains.

So I tend to associate a woman's violent behavior to love. I seem to have compassion on women who behave violently and authoritatively.

I only find it easy to be working under a woman. I can't lead but I want to be led by woman. I can only work in a place if the head is a woman.

The last place I worked as a teacher, the head of our department was a woman. She complained that I was so obedient and submissive to her that I never even try to challenge her in any of her decisions unlike other teachers. She doesn't like such men, according to her.

so see a phycologists before woman turn u to trash ....u better stop this it not going to help you ...
Re: I Find Violent And Authoritative Women Very Attractive. by IamPlato(m): 10:19am On Nov 19, 2020
The OP is The Type Of Men ladies like Husbandsnatcha love To Bang till He Bleeds
Re: I Find Violent And Authoritative Women Very Attractive. by Hassanmaye(m): 10:19am On Nov 19, 2020
Omo japa na all this wahala feminists, men are the price now, dump her please no time.
Re: I Find Violent And Authoritative Women Very Attractive. by legallyminded: 10:20am On Nov 19, 2020
SweetHearted:

Werey le le yi... This is how some men are subdued by so called feminists and they end up washing their undies and cooking for them. Simp!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Find Violent And Authoritative Women Very Attractive. by iezeiyida(m): 10:20am On Nov 19, 2020
You have been fixated at your childhood stage to be like that.

1 Like

Re: I Find Violent And Authoritative Women Very Attractive. by neonly: 10:21am On Nov 19, 2020
tnerro1:
When she kills you and you are dead, don’t come here to complain oooo grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Find Violent And Authoritative Women Very Attractive. by Hassanmaye(m): 10:21am On Nov 19, 2020
Simp of the highest order

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Find Violent And Authoritative Women Very Attractive. by coolsegun2002: 10:25am On Nov 19, 2020
Skepticus:

Come clean, dude. You are a masochist.

I won't hate on your choices but as a weak man, you'll serve a great purpose of being a doormat in the world of dominant men and alpha-women.

I've seen some threads in the romance section where some guys share the same fantasy of seeking dominating and aggressive women for love.

You should check them out.

It’s not just about sexual attraction and pleasure for this dude....the damage in his mind extends to his work place...ddnt u read where he said prefers working with a violent domineering female boss...he’s heavily dependent on on the women gender

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Find Violent And Authoritative Women Very Attractive. by iezeiyida(m): 10:25am On Nov 19, 2020
Results of childhood fixation

1 Like

Re: I Find Violent And Authoritative Women Very Attractive. by Hassanmaye(m): 10:26am On Nov 19, 2020
Sharrpguy:
SIMP Pro Max ���

I swear to God simp of the highest order
Re: I Find Violent And Authoritative Women Very Attractive. by vickydevoka(m): 10:26am On Nov 19, 2020
70% of men are attracted to stubborn women. Buh dat one no be for marriage mata. Marriage requirements for me is , average or good looking gal, financially o.k to some extent, n good attitude

1 Like

Re: I Find Violent And Authoritative Women Very Attractive. by blingxx(m): 10:27am On Nov 19, 2020
Sharrpguy:
SIMP Pro Max ���
this one pass simp ..na upbringing cause am ,where were raised differently
Re: I Find Violent And Authoritative Women Very Attractive. by SeriouslySense(m): 10:28am On Nov 19, 2020
Okay, you will find what you require.

Re: I Find Violent And Authoritative Women Very Attractive. by blingxx(m): 10:28am On Nov 19, 2020
vickydevoka:
70% of men are attracted to stubborn women. Buh dat one no be for marriage mata. Marriage requirements for me is , average or good looking gal, financially o.k to some extent, n good attitude

all women get their wahala .what if the type you are looking for is just another time bomb waiting to explode
Re: I Find Violent And Authoritative Women Very Attractive. by vickydevoka(m): 10:29am On Nov 19, 2020
I would have used de word "stubborn instead of violent "
Re: I Find Violent And Authoritative Women Very Attractive. by blingxx(m): 10:30am On Nov 19, 2020
Sarita01:
There are many men like you but I don't think you'll find anyone to admit it on nairaland cos they don't wanna look less macho. But it's still kinda hot to see calm males

I'm calm asf but my gf hates that side of me undecided
Re: I Find Violent And Authoritative Women Very Attractive. by temiaseese: 10:30am On Nov 19, 2020
gunners160:
Who told you? he is OK and perfectly alright. He was born to serve women like Nigerian Youth Service Corps. Pls allow him to kindly carry out his responsibilities diligently. Don't you knw when he was coming down to earth, that was part of his job description?

Kikikikiki.....you are wicked
Re: I Find Violent And Authoritative Women Very Attractive. by Nobody: 10:31am On Nov 19, 2020
gunners160:
You want to knw if there are other men like you out there? Yes, there are several men like you in fact one even disgraced us and went to a reality show to display his level of foolishness. Meanwhile the so called lady he is asslicking is winning endorsement deals while he is busy wearing a short nika.
You can add him up on Instagram or Facebook so that he can be your role model. If possible open a WhatsApp page titled SIMPS group
Please go for comedy,my goodness
You're so funny cheesy

1 Like

Re: I Find Violent And Authoritative Women Very Attractive. by Eillyeillz(m): 10:33am On Nov 19, 2020
You need to go get your self checked, seems like a condition to me. Don't know what it's called though.

1 Like

Re: I Find Violent And Authoritative Women Very Attractive. by Nobody: 10:33am On Nov 19, 2020
[quote author=neonly post=96205898][/quote]
Dead man tell no tales

1 Like

Re: I Find Violent And Authoritative Women Very Attractive. by bukatyne(f): 10:34am On Nov 19, 2020
coolsegun2002:
Instead of finding ways to heal old pain....the new norm is to find other psychologically damaged people like them and start asking for rights from goverment and validation from fellow humans....

When they don’t get it....they’ll say its hatred and ‘phobia...

grin
Re: I Find Violent And Authoritative Women Very Attractive. by vickydevoka(m): 10:35am On Nov 19, 2020
blingxx:

all women get their wahala .what if the type you are looking for is just another time bomb waiting to explode
U re very right. Buh if u get dat mind set u fit marry real wahala enter house. My babe de give me joy. Buh make we see as de marriage go be. I no want babe way go de disturb me for money. All de relationship way I de spend plenty money no de last.
Re: I Find Violent And Authoritative Women Very Attractive. by mhizbluegrass(f): 10:35am On Nov 19, 2020
my kind of man...im not violent tho but i know i'm authoritative...thanks to being the first child of 4 girls..
Re: I Find Violent And Authoritative Women Very Attractive. by vickydevoka(m): 10:39am On Nov 19, 2020
blingxx:

U re very right. Buh if u get dat mind set u fit marry real wahala enter house. My babe de give me joy. Buh make we see as de marriage go be. I no want babe way go de disturb me for money. All de relationship way I de spend plenty money no de last. If I de collect salary make she de collect too. My Bros way make last 3 years don build two house,de wife de collect fat salary na so him to de collect na so Dem de build de future de go. Dem Neva born person well to insult en wife.# If a woman is financially stable a man will value her.
Re: I Find Violent And Authoritative Women Very Attractive. by Nairalandnigga(m): 10:40am On Nov 19, 2020
Chii59:

Yawns Dreamer.
that one concern you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Find Violent And Authoritative Women Very Attractive. by Lethal234(m): 10:41am On Nov 19, 2020
SweetHearted:

You are seeing this wrongly, what you call violent is strong willed women, and its good if she won't try to use it against you.
Behind every successful man is a woman ( an assertive woman) that could constantly inspire and gas you up.
A woman that would re- energize you on that day you are too weak, too unmotivated to do the right thing.
Re: I Find Violent And Authoritative Women Very Attractive. by balitaaluminium(f): 10:42am On Nov 19, 2020
This is serious.

Contact us at balita Aluminium for all kinds of Aluminium for your house roofing.
we sale good and reliable aluminiums , for Nigeria durabily.
Think Aluminium, think quality and think Balita. For more informations, kindly check my signature.
Re: I Find Violent And Authoritative Women Very Attractive. by ajebuter(f): 10:45am On Nov 19, 2020
Oya,

Tonto Dike would suit you fine then..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Nigerian Lady Celebrates Her Divorce, Calls Out Those Responsible For It / Oyo-ita Gives Parents Of Quintuplets’ House, Job / Nigerian Woman Recreates Her Mother's Photo With Her Own Daughter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.