Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,728 members, 7,805,990 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:47 AM

Lesbian? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lesbian? (941 Views)

Pamela Adie: "Coming Out As A Lesbian Is The Best Decision I Ever Made" / Moji Solar-Percy, Lesbian Thanks Her Wife For Helping Her Lose Weight / Kemi Olunloyo Shares Photo Of Lesbian Daughter Of A Northern Legislator (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lesbian? by Nobody: 1:03pm On Nov 18, 2020
Durentt:
you know you are not saying what is far from the truth honestly.
homosexual men are generally more feminine than heterosexual counterparts.

but this is generalisation, as the world FEMININE is subjective and depends on the eye of the judge.

besides, the world is changing and people dont assume strict roles associated with their genders anymore (eg male cook, male beauty guys, female drivers etc), so try to get that idea out of your head.
Which Bobrisky looking guy is straight?
Which sam Smith kinda guy is straight?
Which James Brown (dey didn't caught me) kind of guy is straight?
I know many manly gays but I'm saying I've never met any straight fem guys.
Let's forget the cliché of not all fem guys are gays. The cliche is false.
Re: Lesbian? by Nobody: 1:04pm On Nov 18, 2020
brain54:

seems your still in primary school...but what am I saying self...even primary students do no reason this way.
I won't quote you again.
Ur gay ass should leave my post
Re: Lesbian? by Nobody: 1:05pm On Nov 18, 2020
nwaezeemmanuel:
I'm following it so you will not be bullshitting people here.

Just glad people are debunking your 'facts' in their comments.

Lol. Ur gay ass will soon be found out
Re: Lesbian? by Nobody: 1:06pm On Nov 18, 2020
anastasius:
Which Bobrisky looking guy is straight? Which sam Smith kinda guy is straight? Which James Brown (dey didn't caught me) kind of guy is straight? I know many manly gays but I'm saying I've never met any straight fem guys. Let's forget the cliché of not all fem guys are gays. The cliche is false.
you i know you you are stubborn and I have your time this afternoon. define Feminine and what behaviour qualifies as feminine
Re: Lesbian? by Nobody: 1:09pm On Nov 18, 2020
Durentt:
you i know you
you are stubborn and I have your time this afternoon.
define Feminine and what behaviour qualifies as feminine
I don't have time. I've said what I said.
What's ur role self? Come to daddy

(1) (2) (Reply)

Shocking: Slay Queen Gets Caught Drinking From A Used Condom / Nigerian LGBT Activist, Amara And Her Lesbian Partner Olayinka 'marry' By Tattoo / Will Any Nigerian Girl Do This???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.