Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,979 members, 7,806,858 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:41 AM

NYSC: Meet ABU, The Shortest NYSC Corp Member Ever - NYSC (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / NYSC: Meet ABU, The Shortest NYSC Corp Member Ever (64153 Views)

Tallest Corper Falls In Love With Shortest Corp Member After Meeting At Service / Tallest Abuja Corper And Shortest Corper Meet In Camp (Photo) / Tallest And Shortest Corpers In Enugu NYSC Camp (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NYSC: Meet ABU, The Shortest NYSC Corp Member Ever by heykims(m): 12:22pm On Nov 19, 2020
Small chop
Re: NYSC: Meet ABU, The Shortest NYSC Corp Member Ever by peppermint7(m): 12:28pm On Nov 19, 2020
Gone are the days when size matter. Now if you tall with empty head forget am. You are done.
Life itself is short.

1 Like

Re: NYSC: Meet ABU, The Shortest NYSC Corp Member Ever by adecz: 12:33pm On Nov 19, 2020
This is a midget ( like Ake & Pawpaw),
not a dwarf..
Re: NYSC: Meet ABU, The Shortest NYSC Corp Member Ever by enemyofprogress: 12:34pm On Nov 19, 2020
kambili999:
Everyone is cute in his or her own way
na who ask you? Amebo
Re: NYSC: Meet ABU, The Shortest NYSC Corp Member Ever by Mnopq: 12:36pm On Nov 19, 2020
I know abu den when we are in the same school so friendly, smart and courageous................................
Hmmm what a life abu is about to meet me in labour market, hope to secure a job soon. Am a graduates still struggling please any helping hand 09039233182
Re: NYSC: Meet ABU, The Shortest NYSC Corp Member Ever by Kayharry(m): 12:38pm On Nov 19, 2020
gaetano:
Aki and paw paw people's association

I just dey imagine during sex, this guy go open arms dey beg the babe to carry am grin
sex sex is that the only thing I could come up with ?
Re: NYSC: Meet ABU, The Shortest NYSC Corp Member Ever by Glawrie: 12:39pm On Nov 19, 2020
The guy is well known in the school for his stature and height, despite that, he was well respected. He is blessed and surrounded with nice friends, who stood by him all through his undergraduate studies. He collected multiple awards on the day of his convocation. Some dignitaries in attendance took pictures with him and even collected his contact, he had a lot of connections and cash on that day. He was praised for not giving up on life and for following his dreams. It was as if he was the only one convocating on that day. He is really full of God's grace.

3 Likes

Re: NYSC: Meet ABU, The Shortest NYSC Corp Member Ever by lexy2014: 12:41pm On Nov 19, 2020
Bhadmus77:
Meet Abu, a Graduate of one of Nigeria's Leading University of Technology (Federal University of Technology, Minna) who is the shortest Corp member ever.

https://www.operanewsapp.com/ng/en/share/detail?news_id=75b7e23b1a5b7d7179dadc29518c27b4&news_entry_id=s5a83ef93201117en_ng&open_type=transcoded&from=mini_detail&request_id=share_request

He ended up being d star
Re: NYSC: Meet ABU, The Shortest NYSC Corp Member Ever by azeecoboy(m): 12:47pm On Nov 19, 2020
When i got admitted into the university,not so long after,went to visit my friend in his hostel room..

And suddenly,Abu entered the room and i said to my friend... "What's a child doing inside the hostel?"

My friend signalled to me to shut my dirty mouth off grin grin

He was in 300L then..lmao

I'm sure almost every student in futminna had a first experience to talk about with Abu..

Abu is not short,his physical stature doesn't just grow pass a 4years old child

Lol..the guy is being respected and he fit change am for u if u do anyhow,he get mouth for school..

ABU my guy,very jovial and outspoken man!!!

Congratulations oga ABU grin

3 Likes

Re: NYSC: Meet ABU, The Shortest NYSC Corp Member Ever by Alhajiemeritus: 12:53pm On Nov 19, 2020
The first time I saw this guy, I thought someone brought him to school.
I asked one of the postgraduate students if that was her son.
She made me realize he was a student.
I shock.
Re: NYSC: Meet ABU, The Shortest NYSC Corp Member Ever by seunsmith1930(m): 12:57pm On Nov 19, 2020
Lol pleas Wat's age bro
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Not bad

After all the the life itself is too short
Re: NYSC: Meet ABU, The Shortest NYSC Corp Member Ever by Astrologyfact: 1:07pm On Nov 19, 2020
SirMichael1:
Lol. He was even in my lecture hall NLH1 in rems that year.
Lolx same Here bro... Is like we do remz together.. grin
Re: NYSC: Meet ABU, The Shortest NYSC Corp Member Ever by MansoryMX(m): 1:08pm On Nov 19, 2020
kambili999:
Everyone is cute in his or her own way

You just won my heart with this comment. Had it been I ain’t married na to slide into your DM.
Re: NYSC: Meet ABU, The Shortest NYSC Corp Member Ever by adecz: 1:09pm On Nov 19, 2020
My friend, don't comment on
what you don't know.

A cretin is somebody with poorly
developed mental capacities & has
nothing to do with physical development.

A cretin can even be a 6footer.

CalliDora1:
Why the emphasis on his height? This one is not short now, he's a cretini. He never developed past his toddler stage.

Congratulations to him.
Re: NYSC: Meet ABU, The Shortest NYSC Corp Member Ever by kambili999(f): 1:25pm On Nov 19, 2020
MansoryMX:

You just won my heart with this comment. Had it been I ain’t married na to slide into your DM.
lol.
Re: NYSC: Meet ABU, The Shortest NYSC Corp Member Ever by Burna440(m): 2:00pm On Nov 19, 2020
Proud to say he was my course mate, he had to spill a year if not he would have been in 2019 batch A
Re: NYSC: Meet ABU, The Shortest NYSC Corp Member Ever by Burna440(m): 2:01pm On Nov 19, 2020
azeecoboy:
When i got admitted into the university,not so long after,went to visit my friend in his hostel room..

And suddenly,Abu entered the room and i said to my friend... "What's a child doing inside the hostel?"

I'm sure almost every student in futminna had a first experience to talk about with Abu..

Lol..the guy is being respected and he fit change am for u if u do anyhow,he get mouth for school..

Greatest Futmite, na D-block u stay?

1 Like

Re: NYSC: Meet ABU, The Shortest NYSC Corp Member Ever by Abkay95: 2:03pm On Nov 19, 2020
jaydeevaa:
I was a few years ahead of him in Fut minna....very smart ebira guy...he left engineering dept for LIS
He changed from Dept of Mathematics to LIT Dept and not from Engineering.
Re: NYSC: Meet ABU, The Shortest NYSC Corp Member Ever by Abkay95: 2:07pm On Nov 19, 2020
SirMichael1:
Na 10 8 8 cause am. We were colleagues.
. Guy don't drop what u don't know.....He changed from Mathematics to LIT nd not from Engineering.
Re: NYSC: Meet ABU, The Shortest NYSC Corp Member Ever by LORDKing001: 2:14pm On Nov 19, 2020
Bhadmus77:
Meet Abu, a Graduate of one of Nigeria's Leading University of Technology (Federal University of Technology, Minna) who is the shortest Corp member ever.

https://www.operanewsapp.com/ng/en/share/detail?news_id=75b7e23b1a5b7d7179dadc29518c27b4&news_entry_id=s5a83ef93201117en_ng&open_type=transcoded&from=mini_detail&request_id=share_request
Respect
Re: NYSC: Meet ABU, The Shortest NYSC Corp Member Ever by Richykaycee(m): 2:14pm On Nov 19, 2020
this kind of people are filled with confidence and talent, congrat
Re: NYSC: Meet ABU, The Shortest NYSC Corp Member Ever by Asbata(m): 2:15pm On Nov 19, 2020
Congratulations Mr ABUBAKAR, Futmites are proud of you, we wish you a successful service year, cheer!

1 Like

Re: NYSC: Meet ABU, The Shortest NYSC Corp Member Ever by Abkay95: 2:15pm On Nov 19, 2020
Burna440:
Proud to say he was my course mate, he had to spill a year if not he would have been in 2019 batch A
Nobody asked you which batch he could have served with....Amebo

1 Like

Re: NYSC: Meet ABU, The Shortest NYSC Corp Member Ever by KingAbdulazeez: 2:19pm On Nov 19, 2020
azeecoboy:

Similar Thing Happened To Me. When He Wanted To Lead Us In The Hostel Mosque, I Was Thinking That, How Could They Allow Small Pikin To Lead Us In Prayer?

1 Like

Re: NYSC: Meet ABU, The Shortest NYSC Corp Member Ever by Aguogba(m): 2:20pm On Nov 19, 2020
Why didn't he study at ABU Zaria?
Re: NYSC: Meet ABU, The Shortest NYSC Corp Member Ever by Mentorme: 2:21pm On Nov 19, 2020
Another spanner
Re: NYSC: Meet ABU, The Shortest NYSC Corp Member Ever by Khahidmorgan24(m): 2:27pm On Nov 19, 2020
See as d fellow cop members surround him like body guards grin grin
Re: NYSC: Meet ABU, The Shortest NYSC Corp Member Ever by neighbourhud: 2:40pm On Nov 19, 2020
gaetano:
Aki and paw paw people's association

I just dey imagine during sex, this guy go open arms dey beg the babe to carry am grin

Re: NYSC: Meet ABU, The Shortest NYSC Corp Member Ever by tasalanoni(m): 3:09pm On Nov 19, 2020
Who force don epp?
Donspicey:

But he no fit join force nah......

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Shocking Photos From The NYSC Camp In Kwara / Slaying In Camp – This Female Corper’s Outfit Got People Talking / Ijare-Irese Corpers Weekly CDS On Dangers Of Unprotected Sex (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.