Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,587 members, 7,809,127 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:18 AM

What's That Action Movie You Can Never Forget Watching?! - TV/Movies (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What's That Action Movie You Can Never Forget Watching?! (43138 Views)

Name That Old Movie You Think Children Of This Generation Have Not Watched / Name A Movie You Can Never Get Tired Of Watching / What Is The Best Movie You Watched In 2018? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What's That Action Movie You Can Never Forget Watching?! by bnovative(m): 2:55pm On Dec 09, 2020
tarantino1:
The Godfather. My two favorite scenes was when Michael Corleone killed Sollozo and Mccluskey and the death of Sonny.

Infact every scene in the movie too much. Marion Brando in the opening. I Love that movie joor
Mario puzzo's work is incredibly mind blowing.

1 Like

Re: What's That Action Movie You Can Never Forget Watching?! by Sarita01(f): 2:56pm On Dec 09, 2020
all Jason Statham and Scott Adkins movies
the last ship,avengers franchise,fast and furious franchise,death race,Expendables,universal soldier,ant man,Captain America civil war etc

1 Like

Re: What's That Action Movie You Can Never Forget Watching?! by ospreywin(m): 2:56pm On Dec 09, 2020
E be like say you never watch WOLF WARRIOR 1&2
AVENGERS SERIES

2 Likes

Re: What's That Action Movie You Can Never Forget Watching?! by chiiraq802(m): 2:56pm On Dec 09, 2020
Mad max fury.....

All Dwayne Johnsons movie

All Jason stathams movie

Fury

Keanu Reeves John wick

Op abeg them plenty
Re: What's That Action Movie You Can Never Forget Watching?! by Neroiam(m): 2:57pm On Dec 09, 2020
emerich:
Crying Freeman
The Last Samurai
Die hard series

You see Crying Freeman eh.. that guy Marc Dascascos..

That yakuza guy.. Chimozaki abi na wetin b him name seff..

1 Like

Re: What's That Action Movie You Can Never Forget Watching?! by PatAnselm(m): 2:57pm On Dec 09, 2020
The Last Dragon

I can watch this movie all day, everyday...No exarggaration
Re: What's That Action Movie You Can Never Forget Watching?! by LegoxMetahuman: 2:59pm On Dec 09, 2020
Tenshades:

I was gonna write that till I found your comment.

Still looking for the movie though.

Watched it with VHS back then.

Planning to watch it again with my old man.

grin
yeah

only the OG will know that movie.

big classic. it used to be our go to movie back then especially when the fam is together. grin

you should be able to get it on torrent though.

1 Like

Re: What's That Action Movie You Can Never Forget Watching?! by rhames(m): 2:59pm On Dec 09, 2020
Kevin Costner
Andy Garcia
Sean Connery

Re: What's That Action Movie You Can Never Forget Watching?! by tfash96(m): 2:59pm On Dec 09, 2020
Almost every Jet Li and Jackie Chan movies for me

Iron Monkey by Donnie Yen also

Eastern condor by sammo hung too

Kung Fu hustle by Stephen chow

Commando by Arnold Schwarzenegger

Hard Boiled by Chow Yun Fat

Game of death by Bruce Lee

Lord of the Ring

Chronicles of Narnia

Krishna etc

1 Like

Re: What's That Action Movie You Can Never Forget Watching?! by Demogorgon(m): 2:59pm On Dec 09, 2020
The Good, The Bad, The Ugly

1 Like

Re: What's That Action Movie You Can Never Forget Watching?! by daddy001: 3:00pm On Dec 09, 2020
Django unchained

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What's That Action Movie You Can Never Forget Watching?! by Joshmanuel10(m): 3:00pm On Dec 09, 2020
Avengers Endgame cry
Re: What's That Action Movie You Can Never Forget Watching?! by DarkJeddi(m): 3:00pm On Dec 09, 2020
World War Z..
Have watched it countless times and has permanent residency in my video library and I would still watch if any station is showing it..

2 Likes

Re: What's That Action Movie You Can Never Forget Watching?! by kunkelhanspeter(m): 3:00pm On Dec 09, 2020
nwaezeemmanuel:
GLADIATOR! Another personal favorite
I have watched this movie more than 50 times even watched it on Netflix few days ago and always watching some of the highlights on YouTube damn

1 Like

Re: What's That Action Movie You Can Never Forget Watching?! by daniska3yaro(m): 3:02pm On Dec 09, 2020
loosecanon50:
THE RAID
you wassup
Re: What's That Action Movie You Can Never Forget Watching?! by amstamon: 3:02pm On Dec 09, 2020
lascos912:
xvideos videos
xnxx
Re: What's That Action Movie You Can Never Forget Watching?! by techstack: 3:02pm On Dec 09, 2020
everything said here

no has said hell boy

all movies by Samuel L Jackson
Eddie Murphy
James bond

Any war movies

black hawk down

Film too much jare
Re: What's That Action Movie You Can Never Forget Watching?! by Nkwobi042: 3:02pm On Dec 09, 2020
John Wick
The Boogeyman cheesy

1 Like

Re: What's That Action Movie You Can Never Forget Watching?! by kendrick93(m): 3:02pm On Dec 09, 2020
Mission impossible franchise
Bourne franchise
Rush hour 1 & 2
Face off
Transporter
Fast and furious franchise
Rambo 1,2,3
Hard Target
Captain America 2
Delta force
etc......

1 Like

Re: What's That Action Movie You Can Never Forget Watching?! by adeadeyera(m): 3:02pm On Dec 09, 2020
nwaezeemmanuel:
Wow! Just coming across this.

I love Nicholas Cage's acting. Would definitely watch it soon

You haven't seen it?
It's about 20 years old ooo

1 Like

Re: What's That Action Movie You Can Never Forget Watching?! by pheranme9(m): 3:03pm On Dec 09, 2020
I no seee john wick here since

1 Like

Re: What's That Action Movie You Can Never Forget Watching?! by Nkwobi042: 3:03pm On Dec 09, 2020
pheranme9:
I no seee john wick here since

Me tire for them o

1 Like

Re: What's That Action Movie You Can Never Forget Watching?! by 900warriorz: 3:03pm On Dec 09, 2020
24 Hours, Jumong, Sea God, F & F series grin

1 Like

Re: What's That Action Movie You Can Never Forget Watching?! by kvngmaxy(m): 3:04pm On Dec 09, 2020
extraction 2020

2 Likes

Re: What's That Action Movie You Can Never Forget Watching?! by unity004(m): 3:04pm On Dec 09, 2020
tommy589:
The good, the bad and the ugly

We no longer get to see those iconic western movies that made our childhood memorable.
the best movie ever. angel eye, the greatest assassin. tuco, the greatest criminal and blondi, the greatest bounty hunter

1 Like

Re: What's That Action Movie You Can Never Forget Watching?! by oloshun(m): 3:05pm On Dec 09, 2020
He is my favorite any day anytime. Seconded by michael Jai White.

nwaezeemmanuel:
Jason Statham is a action-movie superstar. I enjoy his movies too.

1 Like

Re: What's That Action Movie You Can Never Forget Watching?! by loosecanon50(m): 3:05pm On Dec 09, 2020
daniska3yaro:
you wassup
Walahi normal
Re: What's That Action Movie You Can Never Forget Watching?! by uglodoh(f): 3:06pm On Dec 09, 2020
openmine:
Scent of a woman
It is a very nice film but not an action film

1 Like

Re: What's That Action Movie You Can Never Forget Watching?! by ojmetrix(m): 3:07pm On Dec 09, 2020
Kachi4christ:
U are a legend that's my favorite movie of all time

Please has it reach season 8 now ?
yes and still counting
Re: What's That Action Movie You Can Never Forget Watching?! by Rockstar2014(m): 3:08pm On Dec 09, 2020
Saving Private Ryan.

3 Likes

Re: What's That Action Movie You Can Never Forget Watching?! by Pigmy(m): 3:10pm On Dec 09, 2020
nwaezeemmanuel:
You know those movies that will keep you watching for the fight scenes, stunts and energy! grin

Is There An Action Movie That Registers A Special Place In Your Heart?!

Feel free to drop the title, someone might be getting a movie recommendation here.

zebrudaya comes to mind
Re: What's That Action Movie You Can Never Forget Watching?! by Pigmy(m): 3:11pm On Dec 09, 2020
Spartacus comes to mind

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Jagun Jagun: Femi Adebayo's Movie Gets Tongues Wagging / BBNaija: Tobi Picks Alex’s Nose (Pictured) / BBNaija: Mercy Twerks For Ike In Bed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.