Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,326 members, 7,808,098 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:11 AM

No IELTS To Canada By Victor OLA (legit Or Scam) - Nairaland / General (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / No IELTS To Canada By Victor OLA (legit Or Scam) (14304 Views)

Is Vistalog Real Or Scam? Reviews By Nigerians / Victor Ola The Travel Agent Guy(no IELTS ) Real Or Scam ??? / Re: Immigrate To Canada Through AIPP Part 1 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: No IELTS To Canada By Victor OLA (legit Or Scam) by Goshen21: 3:18pm On Aug 09, 2021
zexy2030:
I will rather contact victor myself

This is GREAT if you can afford it. I got mine directly from him too. But if I had come to Nairaland first, I most likely would have gotten from a seller her 'cuz it's practically the same information in the Guide but at a cheaper price

1 Like

Re: No IELTS To Canada By Victor OLA (legit Or Scam) by Goshen21: 5:41pm On Aug 13, 2021
Goshen21:
Hello guys! I got my own noIELTS to Canada package weeks back and it's been completely worth it so far...

Victor Ola stays true to his word and delivers VALUE! I was able to secure a partially funded scholarship with the help of his Guide.

I'm offering the exact Updated Guide at a discounted Price for those who are serious about studying abroad on SCHOLARSHIPS and ADMISSIONS.

Trust me when I say I got value from it, and would love to share to interested persons as well.

You would learn to apply all by yourself through the step by step practical Guide and I guarantee you definitely will thank me (and yourself) for making this decision later.

Here's my number 08090582354 to chat me up if interested to purchase a copy.

I also have his latest Canada PR and Job Domination Report available for persons who may want this option as compared to the noIELTS to Canada Guide.

Note: serious buyers only, call or chat me on 08090582354

Still available at a fair price. Call or chat me up...

1 Like

Re: No IELTS To Canada By Victor OLA (legit Or Scam) by Jeremy123(m): 3:46pm On Aug 24, 2021
zexy2030:
I will rather contact victor myself

How about I send you the guide and once you receive it, you pay
Re: No IELTS To Canada By Victor OLA (legit Or Scam) by Abboss: 7:17pm On Aug 28, 2021
The Guide is absolutely worth the hype!

I have bought and used it and I can boldly say that Victor Ola is the real deal! I have already begun applying for scholarships and admission with the knowledge from his Guide.

I also have the Complete (Updated) Step-by-Step Guide containing all PDFs and Videos available for SALE.

Will send the files first before you make purchase. Your money is 100% safe!

Call or WhatsApp me on 08120219954 if you need a copy at a much CHEAPER price

I'll appreciate serious buyers.

Please Note: The all new Victor Ola Canada PR and Job Domination Report is now available for sale at a discounted price for those seeking permanent residence in Canada

Call or WhatsApp 08120219954
Re: No IELTS To Canada By Victor OLA (legit Or Scam) by Abboss: 9:11am On Sep 04, 2021
The Guide is absolutely worth the hype!

I have bought and used it and I can boldly say that Victor Ola is the real deal! I have already begun applying for scholarships and admission with the knowledge from his Guide.

I also have the Complete (Updated) Step-by-Step noIELTS to Canada Guide containing all PDFs and Videos And His Latest 2021 Canada PR and Job Domination Report available for sale!

Will send the files first before you make payment

WhatsApp me now on 08120219954 if you need a copy at a CHEAPER price

I'll appreciate serious buyers.

Please Note: The Newly Released Victor Ola Canada PR and Job Domination Report is now available for those seeking permanent residence, work or/and study in Canada

Chat me now on 08120219954 to get yours at a fair price
Re: No IELTS To Canada By Victor OLA (legit Or Scam) by Abboss: 8:01pm On Sep 12, 2021
Yes! yes!! Yes!!! I have bought and used the noIELTS to Canada Guide and can boldly say Victor Ola's materials are the real deal!

I have the Complete (updated) step-by-step guide containing all PDFs and videos available for sale at a discounted price.

Just chat me up on 08120219954 to get yours at a fair price. Will send the files first before you pay.

Better yet, The NEWLY RELEASED CANADA PR AND JOB DOMINATION REPORT is now available for grabs!!

Below are a few of what you have packaged inside the All New Canada PR and Domination Report by Victor Ola

1.How to submit your entire application all by yourself from start to finish till you obtain your confirmation of Permanent Residency

2.How to increase your CRS point if you've been struggling to enter the pool

3.How to apply for your Transcript for verification

4.How to get Proof of Fund if you don't have enough money

5.Access to Comprehensive Self-Study Guide compiled by IELTS top examiners

6.Report on how to Get Job within 30 days of arrival

7.Easy and Reliable Method to get your qualifications evaluated

... and many other mouth-watering features too many to mention!

WhatsApp me now on 08120219954 to get yours at a discounted price.

Smart folks are taking advantage of this opportunity from V.O. I urge anyone that is seriously serious about traveling out either through the noIELTS Guide or the Canada PR and Job Domination Report not to sleep on this!

Chat me now on 08120219954 to get yours
Re: No IELTS To Canada By Victor OLA (legit Or Scam) by Jeremy123(m): 11:56am On Sep 22, 2021
Jeremy12345:
Good Day,
I'm selling the Victor Ola guide
I purchased it for 25k
I bought it so that when I need it next year, it won't be expensive to get and also I'm in my final year
I'm selling to only 5 people to make up the 25k used in purchasing it
Already sold to 4

So if you're interested in getting it for 5,000 (Slightly Negotiable)
Hit me up via my WhatsApp +2348179724040
You can check me out on my Facebook Anyira Jeremiah to prove I'm not scam

And to also prove I'm legit, Would send you the files first
Once you confirm the file is really Victor ola guide, you pay the 5k ○

That way I've created a No scam zone
Trust me

Hit me up by sending a message
Re: No IELTS To Canada By Victor OLA (legit Or Scam) by Abboss: 9:06pm On Sep 23, 2021
Hello guys! I have bought and used the noIELTS to Canada Guide and can boldly say Victor Ola's materials are the real deal!

I have the Complete (Updated) step-by-step guide containing all PDFs and Videos available for sale and at a DISCOUNTED price.

Just chat me up on 08120219954 to get yours at a fair price. Will send the files first before you pay

Better yet, The NEWLY RELEASED CANADA PR and JOB DOMINATION REPORT 2021 is now out and available for grabs!!

Below are a few of what you have packaged inside the All New Canada PR and Domination Report by Victor Ola

1.How to submit your entire application all by yourself from start to finish till you obtain your confirmation of Permanent Residency

WhatsApp me Now on 08120219954 to get the Canada PR and Job Domination Report at a discounted price.

Smart folks are taking advantage of this opportunity from V.O. while it lasts... I strongly urge anyone that is seriously serious about traveling out either through the noIELTS to Canada Guide or the Canada PR and Job Domination Report not to sleep on this!

Chat me now on 08120219954 to get either the noIELTS to Canada Guide OR the Canada PR and Job Domination Report!
Re: No IELTS To Canada By Victor OLA (legit Or Scam) by Abboss: 9:15pm On Sep 23, 2021
Hello guys! I have bought and used the noIELTS to Canada Guide and can boldly say Victor Ola's materials are the real deal!

I have the Complete (Updated) step-by-step guide containing all PDFs and Videos available for sale and at a DISCOUNTED price.

Just chat me up on 08120219954 to get yours at a fair price. Will send the files first before you pay

Better yet, The NEWLY RELEASED CANADA PR and JOB DOMINATION REPORT 2021 is now out and available for grabs!!

WhatsApp me Now on 08120219954 to get the Canada PR and Job Domination Report at a discounted price.

Smart folks are taking advantage of this opportunity from V.O. while it lasts... I strongly urge anyone that is seriously serious about traveling out either through the noIELTS to Canada Guide OR the Canada PR and Job Domination Report not to sleep on this!

Chat me now on 08120219954 to get either the noIELTS to Canada Guide OR the Canada PR and Job Domination Report!
Re: No IELTS To Canada By Victor OLA (legit Or Scam) by Jeremy123(m): 9:03am On Oct 08, 2021
Jeremy12345:
Good Day,
I purchased it for 25k
I bought it so that when I need it next year, it won't be expensive to get and also I'm in my final year
Already sold to 4

Trust me

Hit me up for it
Re: No IELTS To Canada By Victor OLA (legit Or Scam) by Jeremy123(m): 11:00am On Oct 14, 2021
Jeremy12345:
Good Day,
I purchased it for 25k
Already sold to 4

Trust me

The guide is still available
What are you waiting for?
Hit me up via whatsapp
Re: No IELTS To Canada By Victor OLA (legit Or Scam) by Abboss: 9:19am On Oct 26, 2021

Smart folks are taking advantage of this opportunity from V.O. while it lasts... I strongly urge anyone that is seriously serious about traveling out either through the noIELTS to Canada Guide OR the Canada PR and Job Domination Report not to sleep on this!

Re: No IELTS To Canada By Victor OLA (legit Or Scam) by Ollyz314(f): 6:21am On Nov 14, 2021
He doesn't reply messages
Re: No IELTS To Canada By Victor OLA (legit Or Scam) by Ollyz314(f): 6:27am On Nov 14, 2021
He doesn't reply messages
Re: No IELTS To Canada By Victor OLA (legit Or Scam) by iamaibeekay: 9:56pm On Nov 16, 2021
Abboss:

So you have the guild but have you been able to use it to travel to Canada yet, if yes, show us proof if no, then why.
Re: No IELTS To Canada By Victor OLA (legit Or Scam) by SpecialAdviser(m): 10:55pm On Dec 26, 2021
teeayebaby:

Responding to this writer, Victor Ola is not a scam. He sells legit guide on how to relocate to Canada without writing IELTS or using agent. I got the step by step guide from him and it's really insightful
Can u share with me?
Re: No IELTS To Canada By Victor OLA (legit Or Scam) by Barisvilla(m): 12:25am On Feb 15, 2022
Pls get in touch whatsspp 08164191311

I purchased the guide and I'm willing to sell.

Have you purchased the guide[/quote]
Re: No IELTS To Canada By Victor OLA (legit Or Scam) by BuhariNaWah: 8:45pm On Apr 02, 2022

If you're a student of Elect/Elect, OAU, I can give you the No-IELTS to Canada guide for free.
You can contact me at vision1902@protonmail.com
Good luck �

Oya na
Re: No IELTS To Canada By Victor OLA (legit Or Scam) by chadbaby: 3:22pm On Apr 05, 2022
Hey guys, We help you with the hassles of making your Wes payment.
Kindly contact me for your Wes Evaluation payment issues. We'll get it done for you in less than 15 minutes at a good rate. Call or whatsapp 07013024038
Re: No IELTS To Canada By Victor OLA (legit Or Scam) by Jeremy123(m): 6:53am On Oct 08, 2022
Jeremy12345:
Good Day,
I purchased it for 25k
Already sold to 4

Trust me

This guide is still available
Let's deal
Re: No IELTS To Canada By Victor OLA (legit Or Scam) by timagentms: 10:14pm On Dec 05, 2022

You've re-sold to only 3 since early Jan 2021!? Be sincere and fear God o! grin. Even I myself re-sold it to a dozen people in less than a month. The purpose was just to recover the cost of purchase, which has been accomplished already. I'm not re-selling anymore, but I'm giving it out for free to a certain group of people.

If you're a student of Elect/Elect, OAU, I can give you the No-IELTS to Canada guide for free.
You can contact me at vision1902@protonmail.com
Good luck �

Pls check your email Sir, I have mail you. Thank you
Re: No IELTS To Canada By Victor OLA (legit Or Scam) by timagentms: 8:01pm On Jan 02, 2023
Goshen21:

Still available at a fair price. Call or chat me up...
For how much pls
Re: No IELTS To Canada By Victor OLA (legit Or Scam) by Abboss: 8:38pm On Apr 01
timagentms:

For how much pls

It's available for 5k
Kindly contact me on Whatsapp: 08120219954
Re: No IELTS To Canada By Victor OLA (legit Or Scam) by Abboss: 8:45pm On Apr 01
LATEST UPDATE! 🎉
Author: Victor Ola

Discover a New Route to Make Your Canadian Dream a Reality!

Say goodbye to expensive Education pathways and hello to hassle-free migration to Canada. Explore our latest opportunity for aspiring migrants to embark on their journey with ease!

🇨🇦 Introducing The Canada Sponsored Job Masterclass Package! 🇨🇦

🌟 No work experience? No worries!

🌟 Forget about IELTS and education requirements!

🌟 No age limits – (18 years and above)

🌟 Say goodbye to application fees and proof of funds stress

🌟 How to apply and get a suitable work permit

🌟 How to get an open work permit for your spouse (if you have one)

🌟 Get Canadian employers ready with job offers via our irresistible Canadian CV/Resumé templates!

🌟 How to successfully relocate with your immediate family

🌟 Proven ways to successfully apply and get your Permanent Resident (PR) once you get to Canada

🚀 Launch your career in Canada with confidence!

Take advantage of the ongoing promo to get a copy of Victor Ola's Canada Guide Now!

WhatsApp contact: 08120219954
Re: No IELTS To Canada By Victor OLA (legit Or Scam) by Abboss: 9:10pm On Apr 01
Abboss:
LATEST UPDATE! 🎉

Say goodbye to expensive Education pathways and hello to hassle-free migration to Canada. Explore our latest opportunity for aspiring migrants to embark on their journey with ease!

🌟 No work experience? No worries!

🌟 Get Canadian employers ready with job offers via our irresistible Canadian Resumé templates!

🌟 Proven ways to successfully apply and get your Permanent Resident (PR) once you get to Canada

Take advantage of the ongoing promo to get a copy of Victor Ola's Canada Guide Now!

Still available.. contact me on Whatsapp 08120219954
Re: No IELTS To Canada By Victor OLA (legit Or Scam) by Abboss: 7:32am On Apr 03
LATEST UPDATE! 🎉

🌟 No work experience needed

🌟 Get Canadian employers ready with job offers via our irresistible Canadian CV/Resumé templates!

Re: No IELTS To Canada By Victor OLA (legit Or Scam) by Abboss: 8:24am On Apr 03
Abboss:
LATEST UPDATE! 🎉

🌟 No work experience needed

See attached the contents of the files in the pic. Cheers!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

The People Perish For Lack Of Knowledge- VANGUARD / Always Find A Balance In Life / Comandclem Nigeria Limited Versus Mobil Producing Nigeria Unlimited

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.