Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,708 members, 7,805,906 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:19 AM

Is Buhari Really Alive - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Is Buhari Really Alive (532 Views)

PDP To APC: Where Is Buhari’s Rice Pyramid, You Owe Nigerians Explanation / Buhari Really Scammed Nigerians(photo) / Is Buhari Really Alive? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Buhari Really Alive by Bonavi: 1:18pm On Nov 18, 2020
There is this claim that Buhari died in 2017 and the person acting as the president is not the real Buhari.
I have ofcourse never met General Buhari in person but I have seen several videos of him in 2015 campaigning and more videos of him as president within 2015 and 2016 which are still on the internet.
The person as Buhari in the videos of 2015 and 2016 seem slightly different from the person as Buhari in recent videos.
The older videos have a frail looking figure while the recent videos have a stronger personality.
Between 2015 and 2017 Buhari travelled for medical treatment a couple of times while since late 2017 Buhari have only travelled for medical check and relaxation.
Analysing the government from 2017, there seem to be no central commanding figure because a whole lot have been happening where there are expectation for that central commanding presidential figure which seem to be lacking since that period of time.
Watching Kanu's interview with Dele Momodu also revealed further to the belief that the person in aso rock is not the real Buhari...
Or may be it does not matter whether the person in aso rock is the real Buhari or not

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is Buhari Really Alive by Nobody: 1:31pm On Nov 18, 2020
Bonavi:
There is this claim that Buhari died in 2017 and the person acting as the president is not the real Buhari.
I have ofcourse never met General Buhari in person but I have seen several videos of him in 2015 campaigning and more videos of him as president within 2015 and 2016 which are still in the internet.
The person as Buhari in the videos of 2015 and 2016 seem slightly different from the person as Buhari in recent videos.
The older videos have a frail looking figure while the recent videos have a stronger personality.
Between 2015 and 2017 Buhari travelled for medical treatment a couple of times while since late 2017 Buhari have only travelled for medical check and relaxation.
Analysing the government from 2017, there seem to be no central commanding figure because a whole lot have been happening where there are expectation for that central commanding presidential figure which seem to be lacking since that period of time.
Watching Kanu's interview with Dele Momodu also revealed further to the belief that the person in aso rock is not the real Buhari...
Or may be it does not matter whether the person in aso rock is the real Buhari or not
And the person that wrote this episode must be a Nigerian graduate
Re: Is Buhari Really Alive by Bonavi: 1:51pm On Nov 18, 2020
supportnija:

And the person that wrote this episode must be a Nigerian graduate
no a Russian graduate

1 Like

Re: Is Buhari Really Alive by mbaise1000: 1:55pm On Nov 18, 2020
I don't expect the 97% to look at the points and facts presented, as the most intelligent, people they are going to insult the op and nnamdi kanu and throw some of the insults my way for this comment, that will be their best explanation.

PROUDLY 5%

1 Like

Re: Is Buhari Really Alive by Nobody: 2:06pm On Nov 18, 2020
Bonavi:
I have ofcourse never met General Buhari in person but I have seen several videos of him in 2015 campaigning and more videos of him as president within 2015 and 2016 which are still in the internet.
What is confusing me is that since 2017, we don't have a President again. Nigeria is now being ruled by Presidency, a group of Fulani slave masters who never contest presidential elections.
Re: Is Buhari Really Alive by Bonavi: 7:07pm On Nov 18, 2020
DamZik:
What is confusing me is that since 2017, we don't have a President again. Nigeria is now being ruled by Presidency, a group of Fulani slave masters who never contest presidential elections.
quite sad

1 Like

Re: Is Buhari Really Alive by helinues: 7:08pm On Nov 18, 2020
We should rather ask, is your brain still alive? undecided

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Is Buhari Really Alive by Bonavi: 9:05pm On Nov 18, 2020
helinues:
We should rather ask, is your brain still alive? undecided
and they said u re gay

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

What I Saw In A Revelation About Nigeria / Lagos East By-election: Apc’s Abiru In Early Lead As Results Tricke In / CJN, Tanko Mohammed Tests Positive For COVID-19, Flown To Dubai

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.