Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,573 members, 7,809,091 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:49 PM

Defection: Ebonyi Senators, Reps Disown Umahi - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Defection: Ebonyi Senators, Reps Disown Umahi (21681 Views)

Defection: Ebonyi Assembly Speaker, Lawmakers Challenge Court’s Jurisdiction / Wike Blasts PDP Senators, Reps Over NASS Election / Fani-kayode Reacts As Senators, Reps Boo Buhari While Presenting 2019 Budget At (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Defection: Ebonyi Senators, Reps Disown Umahi by Burgerlomo: 7:20pm On Nov 18, 2020
cool

1 Like

Re: Defection: Ebonyi Senators, Reps Disown Umahi by Adonis86(m): 7:20pm On Nov 18, 2020
Umahi is liken to the proverbial Caterpillar "Egu" that was firmly fastened to the tree and leaves when it was small, but when grown up started displaying laxity that made it to fell off the tree and chicken feasted on it.

This man is gonna cry like baby, by the time Buhril and APC betray him the way they betrayed Nigerians.

Note: He's after his selfish interest, not the interest of NDI IGBO.

4 Likes

Re: Defection: Ebonyi Senators, Reps Disown Umahi by Hollusilva28(m): 7:20pm On Nov 18, 2020
as he dey hot. I really love their loyalty. let him go and burn with his broom. Idiot, we are saying, we tired of APC yet you want to bring your people from canaland back to Egypt again.

Omo ale. They should leave him alone and rote there

3 Likes

Re: Defection: Ebonyi Senators, Reps Disown Umahi by yusufu16: 7:21pm On Nov 18, 2020
The man is wise, he has already finished his 8 years tenure, otherwise hmmmm
Re: Defection: Ebonyi Senators, Reps Disown Umahi by Temptee101(m): 7:21pm On Nov 18, 2020
So this foolish umahi didn't do proper consultation before driving home his selfish interest.

Anyway, they can kill themselves for all i care. They are all thieves, wicked and evil.

APC=PDP

Take it or leave it

1 Like

Re: Defection: Ebonyi Senators, Reps Disown Umahi by MRAKBEE(m): 7:22pm On Nov 18, 2020
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

With all the strenght in my muscles, the blood in my veins and the sperm in my epididymis; I NwaAmaikpe also disowns Governor Dave Umahi.

No right thinking Igbo man will even be remotely happy at his political calculations and this has nothing to do with the APC as a party
U are finally back!

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Defection: Ebonyi Senators, Reps Disown Umahi by baike: 7:22pm On Nov 18, 2020
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

With all the strenght in my muscles, the blood in my veins and the sperm in my epididymis; I NwaAmaikpe also disowns Governor Dave Umahi.

No right thinking Igbo man will even be remotely happy at his political calculations and this has nothing to do with the APC as a party
my gee how far na long time grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Defection: Ebonyi Senators, Reps Disown Umahi by Rugaria: 7:22pm On Nov 18, 2020
They should just keep quiet! He's obviously pursuing a personal goal but his "reason" for defecting seem to have energized the SE call for the presidential slot of the PDP. I think all elected officers in the SE under the pdp , should just keep calm for some weeks and see how this plays out.. I'm starting to suspect that south Easts quest for the presidency might be one of the reasons Wike went ballistic at Obigbo..

1 Like

Re: Defection: Ebonyi Senators, Reps Disown Umahi by Agbegbaorogboye: 7:23pm On Nov 18, 2020
Chai!! Umahi don become mess wey everybody dey run from grin

2 Likes

Re: Defection: Ebonyi Senators, Reps Disown Umahi by Creeza(m): 7:26pm On Nov 18, 2020
OK
Re: Defection: Ebonyi Senators, Reps Disown Umahi by Donspicey: 7:27pm On Nov 18, 2020
Come be like say na David get dis month ooooo
Bfr it was Davido,now its David.....

Wahala for who carry d mata for Head.....

2 Likes

Re: Defection: Ebonyi Senators, Reps Disown Umahi by Badonasty(m): 7:28pm On Nov 18, 2020
lol.... this man defection really touch these people ooo....he's not the first to do this and he'll surely not be the last
Re: Defection: Ebonyi Senators, Reps Disown Umahi by excel101(m): 7:28pm On Nov 18, 2020
This is indeed a selfish move, seems his former party chieftains were not properly informed. If what the PDP Senator said is anything to go by, then it means that Gov. Umahi is an ingrate.

5 Likes

Re: Defection: Ebonyi Senators, Reps Disown Umahi by Tekoa: 7:30pm On Nov 18, 2020
I stand with Alex Otti, too. Alex Otti, the hope of Abia state.

NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

No right thinking Igbo man will even be remotely happy at his political calculations and this has nothing to do with the APC as a party.
I stand with Alex Otti, I stand with Emeka Atuma and a lot of other Igbo progressives who have just cross-carpeted to the APC but not Umahi.

We know he is a stooge.
From his stand on RUGA, to his choices as Chairman of the South East Governors on matters concerning the welfare of the Igbos. We don't expect anything with him in the Presidency.

A sellout from the weak-link state is a no-no.
We can't get freedom at last and be led by a Northern slave.

1 Like

Re: Defection: Ebonyi Senators, Reps Disown Umahi by Gwagone: 7:30pm On Nov 18, 2020
Nigerian politicians are stupid
Re: Defection: Ebonyi Senators, Reps Disown Umahi by Kingrefreshed: 7:30pm On Nov 18, 2020
Officialhorlah:

https://punchng.com/defection-ebonyi-senators-reps-disown-umahi/

Trouble will follow him Bomba to Bomba! He should make sure his Fulani Allie's are gonna be there for him as a FulaniIgbo he is

3 Likes

Re: Defection: Ebonyi Senators, Reps Disown Umahi by mechanics(m): 7:32pm On Nov 18, 2020
He's a traitor, after benefiting massively from PDP and said he will never decamp to APC, but now the story has changed.

3 Likes

Re: Defection: Ebonyi Senators, Reps Disown Umahi by Austin4Jesus(m): 7:33pm On Nov 18, 2020
Consequences of leaping without thinking, they should impeach him asap.. I dont ever trust all of them, we can wake up tomorrow and see they have all decamped to APC too.. they are all thesame
Re: Defection: Ebonyi Senators, Reps Disown Umahi by habymi: 7:33pm On Nov 18, 2020
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

No right thinking Igbo man will even be remotely happy at his political calculations and this has nothing to do with the APC as a party.
I stand with Alex Otti, I stand with Emeka Atuma and a lot of other Igbo progressives who have just cross-carpeted to the APC but not Umahi.

We know he is a stooge.
From his stand on RUGA, to his choices as Chairman of the South East Governors on matters concerning the welfare of the Igbos. We don't expect anything with him in the Presidency.

lolz almighty NwaAmaikpe is back

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Defection: Ebonyi Senators, Reps Disown Umahi by Halo22: 7:37pm On Nov 18, 2020
This one weak them all. Even their House of Assembly members told him he was on his own.

2 Likes

Re: Defection: Ebonyi Senators, Reps Disown Umahi by Agugbadin: 7:40pm On Nov 18, 2020
Kal074:
Wahala for Umahi

He left for personal interest period. He benefited from PDP so much and now he is defecting to APC.

3 Likes

Re: Defection: Ebonyi Senators, Reps Disown Umahi by Nicoddemus(m): 7:40pm On Nov 18, 2020
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

We know he is a stooge.
From his stand on RUGA, to his choices as Chairman of the South East Governors on matters concerning the welfare of the Igbos like the regional security outfit. We don't expect anything with him in the Presidency.

Did you lose your phone bro

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Defection: Ebonyi Senators, Reps Disown Umahi by Pioussoul: 7:40pm On Nov 18, 2020
Join the *Biggest* entertainment �� platform on WhatsApp *9JABLOG247* They give unlimited memes �, massive giveaway��, educational news�,Twitter Savages �, funny pics and videos��,,business ideas�, and lots more - Every entertainment ���. *Become a Part of this great Family Today* No regrets��
https:///2348131587838?text=Hello%20%F0%9F%98%8C%2C%20From%20Ref%20Faiz%20My%20name%20is%20_____
Help Save the number As *9JABLOG247
Re: Defection: Ebonyi Senators, Reps Disown Umahi by Mummyfour(f): 7:41pm On Nov 18, 2020
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

We know he is a stooge.
From his stand on RUGA, to his choices as Chairman of the South East Governors on matters concerning the welfare of the Igbos like the regional security outfit. We don't expect anything with him in the Presidency.

Nwafor Aro okeigbo ndewo. Welcome back sir

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Defection: Ebonyi Senators, Reps Disown Umahi by hopexter(m): 7:41pm On Nov 18, 2020
Macsjebs:
Wow, what's really happening in Ebonyi state

I just hope all these won't affect my Business because I had the intention of visiting government house to gift a number of officials some of our mind blowing fragrances, this I believe will help promote us and boost patronage and also all the positive reviews on the thread on my signature

Have you booked an appointment yet
Re: Defection: Ebonyi Senators, Reps Disown Umahi by delawal: 7:49pm On Nov 18, 2020
umahi maybe a working governor but if there will be a presidential candidate from d south east DT won't be umahi BC he doesn't enjoy much acceptance in the east. been a two term governor does not match him with d exposure he needs to be accepted in the east first before going to other region. they say charity begins at home and same applies to politics

1 Like

Re: Defection: Ebonyi Senators, Reps Disown Umahi by oguntola1(m): 7:56pm On Nov 18, 2020
The story will change tomorrow.
Re: Defection: Ebonyi Senators, Reps Disown Umahi by Okuda(m): 7:58pm On Nov 18, 2020
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

We know he is a stooge.

weak link state indeed!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Buni Orders Release Of Detained Teenager In Yobe / $20trn Stolen From Nigeria's Treasury By Leaders - EFCC (read Before Commenting) / Buhari To PDP: Join Me In Taking Nigeria To The Next Level

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.