Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,322 members, 7,808,082 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:54 AM

Defection: Ebonyi Senators, Reps Disown Umahi - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Defection: Ebonyi Senators, Reps Disown Umahi (21680 Views)

Defection: Ebonyi Assembly Speaker, Lawmakers Challenge Court’s Jurisdiction / Wike Blasts PDP Senators, Reps Over NASS Election / Fani-kayode Reacts As Senators, Reps Boo Buhari While Presenting 2019 Budget At (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Defection: Ebonyi Senators, Reps Disown Umahi by jrusky(m): 8:00pm On Nov 18, 2020
They should impeach him ASAP. He claimed PDP not fair and all his family are in big position under PDP, such an ingrate is useless.

He claime PDP not fair to SE pls can someone ask this weaklink called Umahi has PDP ever even talk about 2023 election at all? Has PDP ever mention who is carrying their presidential card yet?

A fool a s s licker weaklink always think they are smart but unfortunately they are half smart.

Ebonyi people should impeach him. Was this not Umahi the only Igbo man that supported RUGA and he want to become the president? I swear Fulani will dethrons Obi of Onitsha if this sell out become president.

3 Likes

Re: Defection: Ebonyi Senators, Reps Disown Umahi by Arysexy(m): 8:03pm On Nov 18, 2020
Umahi now a political leper

Shameless, selfish self ambitious goat
Re: Defection: Ebonyi Senators, Reps Disown Umahi by UDUJ(m): 8:07pm On Nov 18, 2020
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

With all the strenght in my muscles, the blood in my veins and the sperm in my epididymis; I NwaAmaikpe also disowns Governor Dave Umahi.

No right thinking Igbo man will even be remotely happy at his political calculations and this has nothing to do with the APC as a party.
I stand with Alex Otti, I stand with Emeka Atuma and a lot of other Igbo progressives who have just cross-carpeted to the APC but not Umahi.

We know he is a stooge.
From his stand on RUGA, to his choices as Chairman of the South East Governors on matters concerning the welfare of the Igbos like the regional security outfit. We don't expect anything with him in the Presidency.

A sellout from the weak-link state is a no-no.
We can't get freedom at last and be led by a Northern slave.

Welcome back bro cool
Re: Defection: Ebonyi Senators, Reps Disown Umahi by Arysexy(m): 8:07pm On Nov 18, 2020
jrusky:
They should impeach him ASAP. He claimed PDP not fair and all his family are in big position under PDP, such an ingrate is useless.

He claime PDP not fair to SE pls can someone ask this weaklink called Umahi has PDP ever even talk about 2023 election at all? Has PDP ever mention who is carrying their presidential card yet?

A fool a s s licker weaklink always think they are smart but unfortunately they are half smart.

Ebonyi people should impeach him. Was this not Umahi the only Igbo man that supported RUGA and he want to become the president? I swear Fulani will dethrons Obi of Onitsha if this sell out become president.

He equally scuttled the effort of South East Governors to launch SE security.

A useless slave

1 Like

Re: Defection: Ebonyi Senators, Reps Disown Umahi by Buksaylor: 8:09pm On Nov 18, 2020
Officialhorlah:

https://punchng.com/defection-ebonyi-senators-reps-disown-umahi/

Words of a hyper mature politician...I respect all of you!
Re: Defection: Ebonyi Senators, Reps Disown Umahi by Cti28(m): 8:11pm On Nov 18, 2020
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

With all the strenght in my muscles, the blood in my veins and the sperm in my epididymis; I NwaAmaikpe also disowns Governor Dave Umahi.

No right thinking Igbo man will even be remotely happy at his political calculations and this has nothing to do with the APC as a party.
I stand with Alex Otti, I stand with Emeka Atuma and a lot of other Igbo progressives who have just cross-carpeted to the APC but not Umahi.

We know he is a stooge.
From his stand on RUGA, to his choices as Chairman of the South East Governors on matters concerning the welfare of the Igbos like the regional security outfit. We don't expect anything with him in the Presidency.

Haaaa! NwaAmaikpe is back.
Welcome back
Re: Defection: Ebonyi Senators, Reps Disown Umahi by Wallatah: 8:12pm On Nov 18, 2020
We HV known Umaih moves for about 6years ago and this is why they re killing innocent Igbo youths calling them terrorist may their blood be on their head, Umaih , Wike ,Obiano is also one of them ..for their mind they re ambitious men (Igbo president race )
Re: Defection: Ebonyi Senators, Reps Disown Umahi by Botvfx1: 8:14pm On Nov 18, 2020
In this episode, we bring your African childhood trauma to you. Beyond the myths and legends, find out the origin story of African contemporary legend Lady Koi-koi and her much maligned compatriot --Bushbaby as they fight to the death...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k1l86UgSVXE&t=165s
Re: Defection: Ebonyi Senators, Reps Disown Umahi by BlackFlamefromP: 8:15pm On Nov 18, 2020
Stupid ingrate, unrealistic, impractical dreamer! That's what the governor is!
Re: Defection: Ebonyi Senators, Reps Disown Umahi by Doyenro23(m): 8:30pm On Nov 18, 2020
$10k bitcon ripper call him and thank him #mr thief

Re: Defection: Ebonyi Senators, Reps Disown Umahi by jrusky(m): 8:33pm On Nov 18, 2020
Arysexy:

He equally scuttled the effort of South East Governors to launch SE security.

A useless slave

Anybody from SE that support his useless move ths person need mental evaluation because this man will sell entire East to RUGA and Fulanized the entire East I can bet it.

Instead for Umahi to be president let Buhari die their. If Igbo has no better candidate than Umahi then I repeat let Buhari die their.

1 Like

Re: Defection: Ebonyi Senators, Reps Disown Umahi by eneyoduke(m): 8:41pm On Nov 18, 2020
Impeachment loading
Re: Defection: Ebonyi Senators, Reps Disown Umahi by bayortech(m): 8:49pm On Nov 18, 2020
Good evening everyone, please help me, I’m really suffering and hungry no food nothing, please help me everyone, this is my acct details 0057711415 STERLINGBANK thanks everyone
Re: Defection: Ebonyi Senators, Reps Disown Umahi by oneguy7: 8:55pm On Nov 18, 2020
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

We know he is a stooge.

welcome back

1 Like

Re: Defection: Ebonyi Senators, Reps Disown Umahi by Xpol: 9:01pm On Nov 18, 2020
Nigerians vote for party not the candidate. The last election in the US we all saw how many Republicans voted for Biden if Umahi is chosen as the presidential candidate of APC and Pdp chooses Tinubu don't be surprised that Pdp will win southeast with over 70%

1 Like

Re: Defection: Ebonyi Senators, Reps Disown Umahi by Dollanaira: 9:16pm On Nov 18, 2020
Oh
Re: Defection: Ebonyi Senators, Reps Disown Umahi by AchalugoNwa(f): 9:30pm On Nov 18, 2020
gurunlocker:
This shows his move is personal and there's nothing like crack or injustice in PDP as he claimed.

Hope they won't treat his Bleep up and get him impeached..... Seems no one wants to follow him to APC. grin grin grin

Even APC people dey resign because of him angry grin grin
Umahi will regret his defection
mark my words

i never liked that man even when he was in PDP

2 Likes

Re: Defection: Ebonyi Senators, Reps Disown Umahi by mobilemaniac(f): 9:30pm On Nov 18, 2020
Lol

1 Like

Re: Defection: Ebonyi Senators, Reps Disown Umahi by Buharigoodluck(m): 9:35pm On Nov 18, 2020
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

We know he is a stooge.

Nwa amaikpe I greet
Re: Defection: Ebonyi Senators, Reps Disown Umahi by Staro: 9:56pm On Nov 18, 2020
Lol ... Umahi is on
his own
Re: Defection: Ebonyi Senators, Reps Disown Umahi by MrNipplesLover(m): 9:59pm On Nov 18, 2020
Una never even start at all.

e no go better for all of Una.

Ogun kill all of Una there.

bastard criminals.

1 Like

Re: Defection: Ebonyi Senators, Reps Disown Umahi by Otutu1(m): 10:04pm On Nov 18, 2020
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

We know he is a stooge.

Gosh!!! I’ve really missed you, so much happened this year that I wanted to know you views. From COVID to End sars and the numerous mysterious deaths this year. You should see how I jumped from the toilet seat upon seeing your name. Welcome back and please try not to leave your followers again Boss!
Re: Defection: Ebonyi Senators, Reps Disown Umahi by stanluiz(m): 10:12pm On Nov 18, 2020
Dave umahi. The Igbo nation is behind you. Go on . Nothing dey happen. Don't mind those selfish and cowardly Igbo PDP politicians that cannot bodly tell PDP to zone the president ticket to the South East despite 21 loyalty to the party.

Go on Dave for telling pdp the truth. If pdp believe in justice and firness. They should zone the president to the EAST!!

Igbo nation is behind you Dave umahi.
Re: Defection: Ebonyi Senators, Reps Disown Umahi by noskcid(m): 10:27pm On Nov 18, 2020
Are you into importation business or do you import from China? Do you find it tiring chatting with merchant or you don't know how to find your way around popular sites like Alibaba, aliexpress or 1688? Are you scared of losing your money or logistics is not fast enough? All of these can be taken care of by IVY IMPORTATION HUB with a little token. You can text to their customer care in nigeria for further information. WhatsApp or call 09035867696.
Re: Defection: Ebonyi Senators, Reps Disown Umahi by chamboy(m): 10:46pm On Nov 18, 2020
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

We know he is a stooge.

what has PDP done for you since 1999
Re: Defection: Ebonyi Senators, Reps Disown Umahi by chamboy(m): 10:47pm On Nov 18, 2020
stanluiz:
Dave umahi. The Igbo nation is behind you. Go on . Nothing dey happen. Don't mind those selfish and cowardly Igbo PDP politicians that cannot bodly tell PDP to zone the president ticket to the South East despite 21 loyalty to the party.

Go on Dave for telling pdp the truth. If pdp believe in justice and firness. They should zone the president to the EAST!!

Igbo nation is behind you Dave umahi.
imagine them automatically zoning to Atiku
Re: Defection: Ebonyi Senators, Reps Disown Umahi by cosmatika(m): 11:30pm On Nov 18, 2020
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

We know he is a stooge.

Welcome back bro. I'm happy to know u re alive
Re: Defection: Ebonyi Senators, Reps Disown Umahi by Kingspin(m): 12:07am On Nov 19, 2020
When I said this man has no reason to defect to APC some don't get it.

APC, PDP are identical.

The Igbo element is more of Nigeria factor than the party of a thing.
Re: Defection: Ebonyi Senators, Reps Disown Umahi by lordtriplee(m): 3:02am On Nov 19, 2020
Umahi wants Senate President next election. His game is not the presidency -- that's too far for him to reach.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

FG Moves NIMC To Ministry Of Interior For Efficiency. / Edwin Clark Slams Donald Trump For Describing Buhari As 'Lifeless' / Governor Ortom Kneels Down As Pastor Joshua Iginla Prays For Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.