Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,564 members, 7,801,598 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 05:51 PM

Michael B. Jordan Is People's Sexiest Man Alive - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Michael B. Jordan Is People's Sexiest Man Alive (80836 Views)

EXPOSED: Real Reason Lori Harvey Broke Up With Michael B Jordan (photo) / Michael B. Jordan And Lori Harvey Break-up After Over 1 Year Of Dating / 41-Year-Old Woman Claims To Be The Sexiest Old Woman Alive (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Michael B. Jordan Is People's Sexiest Man Alive by tunapawizzy: 9:37pm On Nov 18, 2020
classicfrank4u:
How exactly did Dwayne Johnson win it previous years? The man is just physically fit, nothing sexy about him undecided
see ehn u see that those things called success and money.....e fit confuse anybody...
Re: Michael B. Jordan Is People's Sexiest Man Alive by stanisbaratheon: 9:43pm On Nov 18, 2020
Well deserved. Michael B. Jordan is a hell of a guy.
Re: Michael B. Jordan Is People's Sexiest Man Alive by Mosco100(m): 9:43pm On Nov 18, 2020
Righteousness89:
Noted! It's has no impact on the life of any Human..

The Greatest Being Ever to come on Earth since the Creation of the World is JESUS CHRIST!

This is what the Everyone on Earth needs urgently!
And I'm glad to be a Disciple of Jesus Christ.

The world will love it's own that's why they celebrate things that are nonsensical to the Spiritual man.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Michael B. Jordan Is People's Sexiest Man Alive by Hassanmaye(m): 9:45pm On Nov 18, 2020
Nonsense no beard nothing, how is he the sexiest man because of muscle
Re: Michael B. Jordan Is People's Sexiest Man Alive by Feggie3: 9:48pm On Nov 18, 2020
Activist001:
Nice. The man looks good (no homo grin).

[s][/s]
Ugly man spotted.

Stop all these useless cappings, even Jesus looked fresh and allowed Mary to spray perfume on his legs. You can be fresh and still serve God. cheesy
The element has taken pride in calling the name of Jesus in vain. It's now a thing of fun.

When I tell you people that this nigga is fake, u will call me names... He just staged 24 hrs on Nairaland just to chase clout. Why won't he forget Jesus was also sprayed a perfume... (Since he is stalking everyone here), what time does he have to study the Bible? The only thing that is evident in our world today that the world is truly coming to an end is not NWO but the multiplication of fake prophets. Rebuke this demon possessed media personnel in the name of Jesus and he shall flee....

1 Like

Re: Michael B. Jordan Is People's Sexiest Man Alive by Subzero047: 9:50pm On Nov 18, 2020
classicfrank4u:
How exactly did Dwayne Johnson win it previous years? The man is just physically fit, nothing sexy about him undecided

Did you meet this Dwayne Johnson?

Re: Michael B. Jordan Is People's Sexiest Man Alive by chocboi78(m): 9:50pm On Nov 18, 2020
Adonis creed
Re: Michael B. Jordan Is People's Sexiest Man Alive by Nobody: 9:51pm On Nov 18, 2020
classicfrank4u:
Ur not a girl or gay to decide if a man is sexy or not

1 Like

Re: Michael B. Jordan Is People's Sexiest Man Alive by Nobody: 9:51pm On Nov 18, 2020
Activist001:

[s][/s]
Ugly man spotted.

Stop all these useless cappings, even Jesus looked fresh and allowed Mary to spray perfume on his legs. You can be fresh and still serve God. cheesy
U don't need to add no homo. Adding that makes u look stupid and suspicious
Re: Michael B. Jordan Is People's Sexiest Man Alive by skales67(m): 9:52pm On Nov 18, 2020
Righteousness89:

The Greatest Being Ever to come on Earth since the Creation of the World is JESUS CHRIST!

Oga, their is a clear difference between the "greatest man" and the "sexiest man" on earth

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Michael B. Jordan Is People's Sexiest Man Alive by Cousin9999: 9:52pm On Nov 18, 2020
The comments on the Rock are funny. Women have been feeling the Rock for a while (since WWE), mostly white women I think, but black women too. That's why he has a career (and his asian lineage, even though most of Asia looks nothing like him). I guess he's more of an American phenomenon, so people elsewhere don't know. But he basically fits the profile (not the face so much) of the melanesian men that easily get women.

They look like this: https://www.rnz.co.nz/assets/news/173411/eight_col_rugby.jpg

Basically like random mixed black men (which they are).

MBJ is definitely liked by most black women. I have to assume white women are feeling him too. Even before Black Panther, women were thirsting. Then these women really started sweating him. I don't think they're really feeling his face though. It's funny because he's a California weirdo that likes white girls. Imagine turning down this for a white girl:

Re: Michael B. Jordan Is People's Sexiest Man Alive by Nobody: 9:54pm On Nov 18, 2020
thebosstrevor1:

I hope you are not in Gay unit aka g-unit

How can you be calling your fellow man beautiful
He's confident in his sexuality hence that. But people like you living in the closet and not sure of ur straightness finds it weird to compliment other guys.
Shame on u. Fagggot in closet.

1 Like

Re: Michael B. Jordan Is People's Sexiest Man Alive by Nobody: 9:55pm On Nov 18, 2020
JoyJones2000:
Sexy indeed undecided this one that looks like a rapist
U need help. U are damaged

2 Likes

Re: Michael B. Jordan Is People's Sexiest Man Alive by Nobody: 9:56pm On Nov 18, 2020
LyfeJennings:

I once saw a guy at Ikeja City Mall
Hmmmmmmm
This guy be like god
Thia guy is fine asf
As in the guy shake me
I dey fear to shake am back
Lol. U were wet right? U should have collected his number. Who knows?

1 Like

Re: Michael B. Jordan Is People's Sexiest Man Alive by Nobody: 9:57pm On Nov 18, 2020
Chadwick boseman fine pass am cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Michael B. Jordan Is People's Sexiest Man Alive by Nobody: 9:57pm On Nov 18, 2020
kendrick9:
You are a male if I'm correct.
How can a man judge another man's sexiness?
Leave that to the women or gays to decide
That one concern u

1 Like

Re: Michael B. Jordan Is People's Sexiest Man Alive by Nobody: 9:58pm On Nov 18, 2020
RuudVanNisteroy:

You check out your fellow man, with all the babes around shocked
Ur headache
Re: Michael B. Jordan Is People's Sexiest Man Alive by sammysmiles(m): 9:59pm On Nov 18, 2020
Activist001:

[s][/s]
Ugly man spotted.

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Michael B. Jordan Is People's Sexiest Man Alive by Nobody: 10:00pm On Nov 18, 2020
greypencils:
Will Monfried is the sexiest man I have ever seen. No Homo
No need for no homo. It makes u sound stupid, foolish and insecure. It's ok to admire other men, don't feel insecure and guilty
Re: Michael B. Jordan Is People's Sexiest Man Alive by karkel(m): 10:00pm On Nov 18, 2020
Barack Obama is the man

1 Like

Re: Michael B. Jordan Is People's Sexiest Man Alive by Kreamie(m): 10:01pm On Nov 18, 2020
Rest.

Even Jesus rested.
Righteousness89:

1 Like

Re: Michael B. Jordan Is People's Sexiest Man Alive by LordErrk: 10:02pm On Nov 18, 2020
[quote author=classicfrank4u post=96180654]How exactly did Dwayne Johnson win it previous years? The man is just physically fit, nothing sexy about him undecided

You obviously don't know the meaning of sexy. It's not just about body
Re: Michael B. Jordan Is People's Sexiest Man Alive by LyfeJennings(m): 10:02pm On Nov 18, 2020
anastasius:

Lol. U were wet right? U should have collected his number. Who knows?

Smh!
Unfortunately U belong to the class of people who can't appreciate his fellow man without thinking otherwise. I'm not queer. Straight as a ruler

2 Likes

Re: Michael B. Jordan Is People's Sexiest Man Alive by sirleke(m): 10:02pm On Nov 18, 2020
thebosstrevor1:

I hope you are not in Gay unit aka g-unit

How can you be calling your fellow man beautiful
thebosstrevor1

Pls help a brother....I need to win this
Open link n nominate sirleke* .....pls I rely on ur nomination

https://www.nairaland.com/6242597/mr-t-milex-carquest-rad-auto/3#6242597.103

1 Like

Re: Michael B. Jordan Is People's Sexiest Man Alive by LyfeJennings(m): 10:03pm On Nov 18, 2020
RuudVanNisteroy:

You check out your fellow man, with all the babes around shocked

When I see a good guy
I go admire am
I don't have to be gay to appreciate the work of God

4 Likes

Re: Michael B. Jordan Is People's Sexiest Man Alive by sirleke(m): 10:03pm On Nov 18, 2020
LyfeJennings:

Smh!
Unfortunately I belong to the class of people who can't appreciate his fellow man without thinking otherwise. I'm not queer. Straight as a ruler
lyfejennings pls vote for me....I beg of u

*Sirleke*

Re: Michael B. Jordan Is People's Sexiest Man Alive by Telegram234(m): 10:07pm On Nov 18, 2020
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Isoright
Jordan my niggarrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Ogbeni ehnnnnnn.. if i catch you one on one.....you dey get luck o.....if i catch you...na loud or skunk we go smoke till day break...then later we go go book hotel
....arrange some paid runs babe and enough bottles for you
lolz.
I tire for the guy too ooo.
wetin carry am enter unholy thread sef?
Re: Michael B. Jordan Is People's Sexiest Man Alive by sirleke(m): 10:11pm On Nov 18, 2020
Telegram234:

lolz.
I tire for the guy too ooo.
wetin carry am enter unholy thread sef?

Oga telegram234

I beg u pls ,I need to win this n hence y I m begging u to pls vote me *sirleke*

Open link n nominate sirleke* pls

Re: Michael B. Jordan Is People's Sexiest Man Alive by sirleke(m): 10:12pm On Nov 18, 2020
This is digressing frm the purpose of this thread,but pls I need ur help....

Nominate sirleke* pls

Re: Michael B. Jordan Is People's Sexiest Man Alive by Nobody: 10:13pm On Nov 18, 2020
LyfeJennings:

Smh!
Unfortunately I belong to the class of people who can't appreciate his fellow man without thinking otherwise. I'm not queer. Straight as a ruler
If that's true, I commend you. Straight guys need to do away with toxic masculinity
Re: Michael B. Jordan Is People's Sexiest Man Alive by Eriokanmi: 10:15pm On Nov 18, 2020
lindareep:
Hello sexiest! grin

Biko, beard growth oil wa o!
Promo: N3,500
Abuja clients only! kiss
grin. Iyaloja

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Coping With A Spouse With High Sex Drive / When A Guy Passes By, What Do Girls Look At? / 18-Year-Old Girl Dies In Yobe Government Lodge After Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.