Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,310 members, 7,808,049 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:47 AM

Pastor Sam Adeyemi’s Daystar Celebrates 25th Anniversary - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Sam Adeyemi’s Daystar Celebrates 25th Anniversary (18426 Views)

COVID-19: Daystar Christian Centre Won’t Reopen – Sam Adeyemi / Sam Adeyemi's Daystar Church Begins Saturday Worship / Pastor Sam Adeyemi's View On Tithing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Sam Adeyemi’s Daystar Celebrates 25th Anniversary by Wickedfact: 8:16pm On Nov 18, 2020
zeusdgrt:
I will say most pastors these days are now motivational speakers,they talk too much and do little when it comes to manifestation of the spirit.See not everyone should be a pastor If u don't have the anointing to manifest God's spirit u talk dry and turn to preference and studies as mere educationist which most pastors have now turn to.I sincerely miss archbishop benson idahosa that's the only man I know in Nigeria that has it.I see no one up till now

Ephesians 4, 11-12
11 And he gave some, apostles; and some, prophets; and some, evangelists; and some, pastors and teachers;

12 For the perfecting of the saints, for the work of the ministry, for the edifying of the body of Christ:

If only you spend more time reading the bible instead of wasting your life in the Romance and Sexuality sections, you won't be typing nonsense online.

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Sam Adeyemi’s Daystar Celebrates 25th Anniversary by Karlifate: 8:21pm On Nov 18, 2020
Congratulations to them.

BTW, this man tried during the lockdown.
He credited the accounts of his members, when some were creating apps & assigning USSDs for offerings & tithes.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Sam Adeyemi’s Daystar Celebrates 25th Anniversary by janedonez(m): 8:21pm On Nov 18, 2020
I celebrate with them
Re: Pastor Sam Adeyemi’s Daystar Celebrates 25th Anniversary by zeusdgrt(m): 8:23pm On Nov 18, 2020
Wickedfact:

Ephesians 4, 11-12
11 And he gave some, apostles; and some, prophets; and some, evangelists; and some, pastors and teachers;

12 For the perfecting of the saints, for the work of the ministry, for the edifying of the body of Christ:

If only you spend more time reading the bible instead of wasting your life in the Romance and Sexuality sections, you won't be typing nonsense online.
Oga don't be deceived God is not mocked these signs shall follow them that believe! They use that scripture to cover up,know God and u will understand.So u saying if ur pastor has only the spirit of teaching when u need healing u then go to another pastor who has the spirit of healing or u need prophecy u travel to another one for that?u guys are shallow

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Sam Adeyemi’s Daystar Celebrates 25th Anniversary by Wickedfact: 8:26pm On Nov 18, 2020
zeusdgrt:

Oga don't be deceived God is not mocked these signs shall follow them that believe!

You are spiritually retarrrrded. Go and look at your topics, not a single sensible thing there. Only sex, ladies, wife, girls and all rubbish. Now, you are talking of signs. You are disgusting

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Sam Adeyemi’s Daystar Celebrates 25th Anniversary by zeusdgrt(m): 8:27pm On Nov 18, 2020
Wickedfact:

You are spiritually retarrrrded. Go and look at your topics, not a single sensible thing there. Only sex, ladies, wife, girls and all rubbish. Now, you are talking of signs. You are disgusting
Counter my point and stop dodging.Study God's word and know him I advise you again
Re: Pastor Sam Adeyemi’s Daystar Celebrates 25th Anniversary by Lazenby007(m): 8:52pm On Nov 18, 2020
AMEN
Re: Pastor Sam Adeyemi’s Daystar Celebrates 25th Anniversary by Nobody: 8:53pm On Nov 18, 2020
You mean this man have been scamming people for over 25years now and magas still paying like the magas that they are,WONDERFUL

1 Share

Re: Pastor Sam Adeyemi’s Daystar Celebrates 25th Anniversary by DragonFire442: 8:54pm On Nov 18, 2020
naijadrivablog:
Nice one. Don't mind those people wey sue you because of Endsars.

Congratulations to Pastor Adeyemi and his church.

Which kind barber be that. ?

He want to fight Chinese. ?

1 Share

Re: Pastor Sam Adeyemi’s Daystar Celebrates 25th Anniversary by Dollanaira: 9:15pm On Nov 18, 2020
Ok
Re: Pastor Sam Adeyemi’s Daystar Celebrates 25th Anniversary by Emeka71(m): 9:36pm On Nov 18, 2020
zeusdgrt:
I will say most pastors these days are now motivational speakers,they talk too much and do little when it comes to manifestation of the spirit.See not everyone should be a pastor If u don't have the anointing to manifest God's spirit u talk dry and turn to preference and studies as mere educationist which most pastors have now turn to.I sincerely miss archbishop benson idahosa that's the only man I know in Nigeria that has it.I see no one up till now
This man is more of a motivational speaker.
Re: Pastor Sam Adeyemi’s Daystar Celebrates 25th Anniversary by TinubuGoQuench(f): 9:50pm On Nov 18, 2020
ATEAMS:
You believed in the false story of your unworthiness for so long. It’s time to try a new way of being, living and believing.

SHUT UP!
Re: Pastor Sam Adeyemi’s Daystar Celebrates 25th Anniversary by cletz991(m): 10:09pm On Nov 18, 2020
y sad?
victons:
angry
Re: Pastor Sam Adeyemi’s Daystar Celebrates 25th Anniversary by noskcid(m): 10:26pm On Nov 18, 2020
Are you into importation business or do you import from China? Do you find it tiring chatting with merchant or you don't know how to find your way around popular sites like Alibaba, aliexpress or 1688? Are you scared of losing your money or logistics is not fast enough? All of these can be taken care of by IVY IMPORTATION HUB with a little token. You can text to their customer care in nigeria for further information. WhatsApp or call 09035867696.
Re: Pastor Sam Adeyemi’s Daystar Celebrates 25th Anniversary by Nobody: 11:37pm On Nov 18, 2020
when i was young as far back as 2003 we tune to his program back then on channels tv
Re: Pastor Sam Adeyemi’s Daystar Celebrates 25th Anniversary by Oludara202: 3:54am On Nov 19, 2020
Congratulations to Pastor Sam, more grace Sir.
Re: Pastor Sam Adeyemi’s Daystar Celebrates 25th Anniversary by LastProphet: 7:17am On Nov 19, 2020
I don't go to church anymore and I sniff out fake men of God for a living but Sam Adeyemi and Gbile Akanni and a few others won my full respect. I'm proud to come from the same country as a rare individual like SA. May God keep him for this generation and those to come
Re: Pastor Sam Adeyemi’s Daystar Celebrates 25th Anniversary by Excallibur(m): 8:17am On Nov 19, 2020
Wickedfact:

Ephesians 4, 11-12

God bless you sir
Re: Pastor Sam Adeyemi’s Daystar Celebrates 25th Anniversary by femi4: 8:22am On Nov 19, 2020
Eastlink:
Congratulations Daystar. What a journey! The first Nigerian Gospel TV on cable television. How times flies.
That's another daystar
Re: Pastor Sam Adeyemi’s Daystar Celebrates 25th Anniversary by Jerrite(m): 11:12am On Nov 19, 2020
zeusdgrt:
Humbly pointing out Sir, Apostle Paul said, if every member is the hand, where then is the hearing?... This is trying to put God's Spirit in a bottle... There is a very large room for diversity in God... Does the man have testimonies of lives transformed over the years? Yes he does. Has he been consistent in message and calling, yes he is... Not everyone can be Archbishop
Re: Pastor Sam Adeyemi’s Daystar Celebrates 25th Anniversary by temibix(m): 11:46am On Nov 19, 2020
My mentor lati ojo totipe, I celebrate you sir. Success power broadcast has really helped me from the time past. I dont joke with any of your books and tapes in those days. Day star shall celebrate Golden jubilee, century and so on.
Re: Pastor Sam Adeyemi’s Daystar Celebrates 25th Anniversary by KLand(m): 11:47am On Nov 19, 2020
Noblejay7:
Started listening to Pastor Sam Adeyemi since I was in secondary School about 15 years ago. His radio broadcast SUCCESS POWER use to air on raypower FM Abuja.

That man is full of wisdom. listening to him helped me to discover my passion and potential early. I started my first business at 17 and from then on its been a great ride.

Thank you sir for answering the call.

Wow, grateful heart. So touching.
Re: Pastor Sam Adeyemi’s Daystar Celebrates 25th Anniversary by zeusdgrt(m): 12:34pm On Nov 19, 2020
Jerrite:

Humbly pointing out Sir, Apostle Paul said, if every member is the hand, where then is the hearing?... This is trying to put God's Spirit in a bottle... There is a very large room for diversity in God... Does the man have testimonies of lives transformed over the years? Yes he does. Has he been consistent in message and calling, yes he is... Not everyone can be Archbishop
Oga don't be deceived God is not mocked these signs shall follow them that believe! They use that scripture to cover up,know God and u will understand.So u saying if ur pastor has only the spirit of teaching when u need healing u then go to another pastor who has the spirit of healing or u need prophecy u travel to another one for that?u guys are shallow
Re: Pastor Sam Adeyemi’s Daystar Celebrates 25th Anniversary by victons(m): 11:55pm On Nov 19, 2020
cletz991:
y sad?
Bro, I just want drop comment, I no dey even read news wey concern naija pastors again.
Re: Pastor Sam Adeyemi’s Daystar Celebrates 25th Anniversary by Jerrite(m): 8:39pm On Nov 20, 2020
zeusdgrt:

Sorry Sir... I was humbly trying to point out diversities... When I need healing, I speak it myself... That's not frequent though... I spoke health already.
Re: Pastor Sam Adeyemi’s Daystar Celebrates 25th Anniversary by zeusdgrt(m): 8:44pm On Nov 20, 2020
Jerrite:

Sorry Sir... I was humbly trying to point out diversities... When I need healing, I speak it myself... That's not frequent though... I spoke health already.
Then stop making excuses for the man.There's no half way in when it comes to God's service, many of them these days are all about the effizy part of ministry and leave the most important thing which is God's spirit that's why u go to church and feel like u are going to a lecture hall for mere educationist who read the Bible with no manifestation to back it up.Truth is truth

(1) (2) (Reply)

Daddy Freeze To MFM: Praying For Your Enemies To Die Is Anti-christ Doctrine / President Adama Barrow Hosts Apostle Suleman / Church Members Of Lagos Pastor Held For Drug Trafficking Disappear

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.