Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,841 members, 7,802,693 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:04 PM

Passing-Out Parade Of Oyo Amotekun Corps; As Makinde Wears Amotekun Outfit - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Passing-Out Parade Of Oyo Amotekun Corps; As Makinde Wears Amotekun Outfit (66935 Views)

Makinde Presents 100 Operational Vehicles To Oyo Amotekun Corps, Warns Criminals / BREAKING: Makinde Wears Amotekun Outfit To Sign Bill / Seyi Makinde Dressed In Amotekun Outfit To Sign Bill Into Law (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Passing-Out Parade Of Oyo Amotekun Corps; As Makinde Wears Amotekun Outfit by helinues: 6:27pm On Nov 18, 2020
Not bad

GSM is looking somehow old oo
Re: Passing-Out Parade Of Oyo Amotekun Corps; As Makinde Wears Amotekun Outfit by EmekaBlue(m): 6:27pm On Nov 18, 2020
So even women dey this thing

Ugly uniform
Re: Passing-Out Parade Of Oyo Amotekun Corps; As Makinde Wears Amotekun Outfit by Buffalo2(m): 6:27pm On Nov 18, 2020
Re: Passing-Out Parade Of Oyo Amotekun Corps; As Makinde Wears Amotekun Outfit by Goodman247: 6:27pm On Nov 18, 2020
;
muykem:
Seyi makinde looks like idiami of Uganda.
grin
Re: Passing-Out Parade Of Oyo Amotekun Corps; As Makinde Wears Amotekun Outfit by guru90: 6:27pm On Nov 18, 2020
They will replace SARS... lolzzzzz
Re: Passing-Out Parade Of Oyo Amotekun Corps; As Makinde Wears Amotekun Outfit by IceColdVeins(m): 6:28pm On Nov 18, 2020
You just hit on him
Spaxon:
Swallow me is Above me cheesy
Re: Passing-Out Parade Of Oyo Amotekun Corps; As Makinde Wears Amotekun Outfit by magicminister: 6:28pm On Nov 18, 2020
This news gladdens my heart
Re: Passing-Out Parade Of Oyo Amotekun Corps; As Makinde Wears Amotekun Outfit by Samnavy: 6:28pm On Nov 18, 2020
Yoruba don wake up

1 Like

Re: Passing-Out Parade Of Oyo Amotekun Corps; As Makinde Wears Amotekun Outfit by guru90: 6:28pm On Nov 18, 2020
EmekaBlue:
So even women dey this thing

Ugly uniform

Their uniform tire me................
Re: Passing-Out Parade Of Oyo Amotekun Corps; As Makinde Wears Amotekun Outfit by Nchenches: 6:28pm On Nov 18, 2020
All said; having a force to protect citizens of a country from other citizens of the same country in a different region is ridiculous.

What’s one Nigeria continuing for, if not better to be split?

Because of crude oil?

Western countries are phasing out petrol and diesel vehicles by 2030.
Re: Passing-Out Parade Of Oyo Amotekun Corps; As Makinde Wears Amotekun Outfit by Oizee(f): 6:29pm On Nov 18, 2020
Honestly I only opened to see their outfits
Re: Passing-Out Parade Of Oyo Amotekun Corps; As Makinde Wears Amotekun Outfit by adewumiopeyemi(m): 6:29pm On Nov 18, 2020
How much is this people salary �� embarassed
Re: Passing-Out Parade Of Oyo Amotekun Corps; As Makinde Wears Amotekun Outfit by Killermamba: 6:29pm On Nov 18, 2020
Seerade029:

This is very good, unlike Aketi that recruited 190 Amotekun.
I wonder how he wanna distribute them into wards.
Mtcheww

cc: Fergie001, Ondofirstborn

Half to each ward

1 Like

Re: Passing-Out Parade Of Oyo Amotekun Corps; As Makinde Wears Amotekun Outfit by simhosting: 6:30pm On Nov 18, 2020
cool
Re: Passing-Out Parade Of Oyo Amotekun Corps; As Makinde Wears Amotekun Outfit by Eriokanmi: 6:30pm On Nov 18, 2020
muykem:
grin
Re: Passing-Out Parade Of Oyo Amotekun Corps; As Makinde Wears Amotekun Outfit by sissoko89: 6:31pm On Nov 18, 2020
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Isoright....
See mumu gun way them hold
but u no fit collect one shot

1 Like

Re: Passing-Out Parade Of Oyo Amotekun Corps; As Makinde Wears Amotekun Outfit by Eriokanmi: 6:32pm On Nov 18, 2020
Nukilia:

With all the guns in their hands. They're guarding politicians grin grin grin #FailedNation
what a useless comment. Who are the hisbas and ak47-wielded fulani herders are guarding?

The last time I checked, the same politicians use our police more to achieve their aim. The police indulge in ballot box snatching and also protect those snatching ballot boxes, they intimidate opposition with unlawful arrest,etc. The military are even worse off. The politicians would ask them to attack peaceful protesters and shoot at them at sight like sanwoolu did. Nonsense
Re: Passing-Out Parade Of Oyo Amotekun Corps; As Makinde Wears Amotekun Outfit by dplores(m): 6:32pm On Nov 18, 2020
I don talk about dis in past. If we can go back to our root which is ibile most things here will be back to normal cos the English system has failed woefully.

1 Like

Re: Passing-Out Parade Of Oyo Amotekun Corps; As Makinde Wears Amotekun Outfit by bigtt76(f): 6:33pm On Nov 18, 2020
Shenanigans cheesy
Re: Passing-Out Parade Of Oyo Amotekun Corps; As Makinde Wears Amotekun Outfit by Nobody: 6:33pm On Nov 18, 2020
Killers fulanis and northerners are in sifia pains now
Re: Passing-Out Parade Of Oyo Amotekun Corps; As Makinde Wears Amotekun Outfit by blowjob: 6:34pm On Nov 18, 2020
muykem:
Mobutu grin
Re: Passing-Out Parade Of Oyo Amotekun Corps; As Makinde Wears Amotekun Outfit by Nobody: 6:34pm On Nov 18, 2020
bigtt76:
Shenanigans cheesy

Better than been a MURDERER like the Nigeria army

Re: Passing-Out Parade Of Oyo Amotekun Corps; As Makinde Wears Amotekun Outfit by Nobody: 6:35pm On Nov 18, 2020
guru90:

Their uniform tire me................

Fulanis killing us tire us the more

1 Like

Re: Passing-Out Parade Of Oyo Amotekun Corps; As Makinde Wears Amotekun Outfit by maolah: 6:35pm On Nov 18, 2020
Let us go there amo tokoko!
Re: Passing-Out Parade Of Oyo Amotekun Corps; As Makinde Wears Amotekun Outfit by FarahAideed: 6:36pm On Nov 18, 2020
Nigeria has become a banana republic
Re: Passing-Out Parade Of Oyo Amotekun Corps; As Makinde Wears Amotekun Outfit by blowjob: 6:36pm On Nov 18, 2020
Nukilia:
Hisbah in the North, Amotekun in the southwest. We pray for peace in our country. Where are CIVIL DEFENSE in all these chaos
DEM DEY GUARD HOTELS cheesy
Re: Passing-Out Parade Of Oyo Amotekun Corps; As Makinde Wears Amotekun Outfit by Nobody: 6:36pm On Nov 18, 2020
muykem:

His Excellency, President for Life, Field Marshal Al Hadji Doctor Idi Amin Dada, VC, DSO, MC, CBE, Lord of All the Beasts of the Earth and Fishes of the Seas and Conqueror of the British Empire in Africa in General and Uganda in Particular

Please call his full name abeg grin

2 Likes

Re: Passing-Out Parade Of Oyo Amotekun Corps; As Makinde Wears Amotekun Outfit by MisterFelix1(m): 6:37pm On Nov 18, 2020
I hope these ones won't join their already intoxicated brothers with guns to oppress the average citizen

slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Isoright....
See mumu gun way them hold
You sabi the unit wey dey run Hostboz.com
Re: Passing-Out Parade Of Oyo Amotekun Corps; As Makinde Wears Amotekun Outfit by Kafinlemo: 6:38pm On Nov 18, 2020
vanbonattel:
Fulani herdsmen will no longer kidnap people from Oyo state.

Na Fulani herdsmen dey kidnap people of Oyo state ba?
Re: Passing-Out Parade Of Oyo Amotekun Corps; As Makinde Wears Amotekun Outfit by pointstores(m): 6:38pm On Nov 18, 2020
Nice one
Re: Passing-Out Parade Of Oyo Amotekun Corps; As Makinde Wears Amotekun Outfit by JoeEeL(m): 6:39pm On Nov 18, 2020
SE, I have been telling you guys you have the most fooolish leaders in Nigeria.

Una dey see something now shey?

Fulani go dey kill for Ebonyi state, IPOB go dey try fight back and extremely fooolish 20-year old Igbos for SW go dey say "I don't support MNK". Very silly idiotts.

Before you open that your stinking mouth, first view this: undecided

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U5sjdKojB4A

Up Oodua. The time to secede is now. Kudos Makinde, but you will still have to eventually shift. We no need Nigeria abeg.

The Fulanis will eventually conquer us if we don't break out in time. Amotekun only forestalls the eventuality. The North still has the power and all past stolen and current resources. The Fulanis and Hausas still reproduce and marry far more than every tribe. We will still be consumed by population Jihad eventually.

Sheybi e mo wipe awon Fulani n pa wa ni Ilorin, abi e e mo ni i? I am warning now, break off quickly now time still dey! cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

if you dont know any of these, you shouldn't be discussing nigerian politics / Akeredolu Refurbishes Old Government Vehicles Instead Of Buying New Ones (pics) / Helicopters Of The Nigerian Airforce (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.