Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,029 members, 7,803,461 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 05:00 PM

I Hate My Parents & I Can't Wait For Them To Die-Ex Muslim Girl - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I Hate My Parents & I Can't Wait For Them To Die-Ex Muslim Girl (479 Views)

Simput Eagles Dafup Arrested By DSS For Converting Muslim Girl To Christianity / Muslim Girl Converts To Christianity In Jos And It's Causing Controversy / "I Have Seen My House In Heaven, I Can't Wait To Go" - Pastor Adeboye (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Hate My Parents & I Can't Wait For Them To Die-Ex Muslim Girl by TruthHurts1(m): 6:59pm On Nov 18, 2020
Re: I Hate My Parents & I Can't Wait For Them To Die-Ex Muslim Girl by PlayerMeji: 7:05pm On Nov 18, 2020
Honor killing usual ends such tales...

Just sorry to know
Re: I Hate My Parents & I Can't Wait For Them To Die-Ex Muslim Girl by debbydams(f): 7:08pm On Nov 18, 2020
This is serious.
Re: I Hate My Parents & I Can't Wait For Them To Die-Ex Muslim Girl by Missyajoke(f): 7:09pm On Nov 18, 2020
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Quite funny

That's the problem with the other religion its leave or die. A pastor in my church from North told his story, he was a former muslim. He said his family rejected him and it the whole community planned to kill him because they saw him as an infidell. That's why I cry when people that are Christian don't value what they have. Christ brings peace and Joy. If you leave Christianity today you can come back but if you're a staunch Muslim and you leave that's your end ohh. Except God decides to have mercy on you.
Re: I Hate My Parents & I Can't Wait For Them To Die-Ex Muslim Girl by illicit(m): 7:20pm On Nov 18, 2020
I hope you don't stay in Kano, Zamfara or Kaduna

shocked
Re: I Hate My Parents & I Can't Wait For Them To Die-Ex Muslim Girl by Brandonx(m): 7:29pm On Nov 18, 2020
I don't blame her she's still very young. We all felt that way at some point.
She would definitely run back to her parents, and she would do anything trying to make up for lost time and then if she's not careful her parents would show her pepper grin.

1 Like

Re: I Hate My Parents & I Can't Wait For Them To Die-Ex Muslim Girl by Madibah(m): 7:47pm On Nov 18, 2020
Missyajoke:
Quite funny

That's the problem with the other religion its leave or die. A pastor in my church from North told his story, he was a former muslim. He said his family rejected him and it the whole community planned to kill him because they saw him as an infidell. That's why I cry when people that are Christian don't value what they have. Christ brings peace and Joy. If you leave Christianity today you can come back but if you're a staunch Muslim and you leave that's your end ohh. Except God decides to have mercy on you.

religion doesn't bring any fucken peace
religion is damn shit

and stop sentimentalism
some people finds peace In Islam abi na Muslim Dem dey call am

and lastly fûck Christ fûck Allah fûck everyone of them , they are the real cause of the problems in the world
Re: I Hate My Parents & I Can't Wait For Them To Die-Ex Muslim Girl by Humanoid01(m): 7:52pm On Nov 18, 2020
Madibah:

religion doesn't bring any fucken peace
religion is damn shit

and stop sentimentalism
some people finds peace In Islam abi na Muslim Dem dey call am

and lastly fûck Christ fûck Allah fûck everyone of them , they are the real cause of the problems in the world
Are you always this bitter?
Re: I Hate My Parents & I Can't Wait For Them To Die-Ex Muslim Girl by Madibah(m): 8:11pm On Nov 18, 2020
Humanoid01:
Are you always this bitter?
too much of MJ mixed with hemp and codeine
Re: I Hate My Parents & I Can't Wait For Them To Die-Ex Muslim Girl by ValCon888: 8:13pm On Nov 18, 2020
The religion of peace that lives the world in pieces.
Re: I Hate My Parents & I Can't Wait For Them To Die-Ex Muslim Girl by motayoayinde: 8:34pm On Nov 18, 2020
Missyajoke:
Quite funny

WHAT MAKES YOUR POST SO DISAPPOINTING IS YOUR LAME ATTEMPT TO SCORE CHEAP POINT FOR CHRISTIANITY WITH THIS STORY THAT A LOT OF YOUNG PEOPLE REGARDLESS OF WHAT FAITH THEY PROFESS, CAN RELATE TO.

MOST PARENTS WILL ALSO BE AS DISAPPOINTED AS THIS YOUNG WOMAN'S PARENTS WERE WITH HER
SHOCKING CHANGE OF ATTITUDE, PARTICULARLY TOWARD RELIGION.

A FEW YEARS FROM NOW, THE YOUNG WOMAN COULD FEEL VERY BAD ABOUT THIS EPISODE OF HER LIFE AND WISH IT NEVER HAPPENED.

BUT IF WHAT MAKES YOU GLOAT OVER THIS IS THAT A MUSLIM IS INVOLVED, THEN YOU PROBABLY DONT KNOW ABOUT THE MALIGNANT CANCER OF ATHEISM GROWING IN THE BOWEL OF CHRISTIANDOM.
Re: I Hate My Parents & I Can't Wait For Them To Die-Ex Muslim Girl by motayoayinde: 8:37pm On Nov 18, 2020
Brandonx:
I don't blame her she's still very young. We all felt that way at some point.
She would definitely run back to her parents, and she would do anything trying to make up for lost time and then if she's not careful her parents would show her pepper grin.

THIS IS AN EMPATHETIC AND SENSIBLE POST.
Re: I Hate My Parents & I Can't Wait For Them To Die-Ex Muslim Girl by AntiChristian: 9:35pm On Nov 27, 2020
Missyajoke:
Quite funny

And this one will claim holy spirit dey guide her like this?

This is the true face of Christianity, but they'll be the name caller if it goes the other way round!

Permit me to remind you that Yahweh did same extensively in the OT. Leave or die!

(1) (Reply)

Dreamt Of Having Sex Yesterday Am Scared / Aasiya Oyedepo: Once My Children Carry Me, I'm Not Likely To Last 14 Days / Pillars Of Smoke Seen In Various Countries Of The Planet ( Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.