Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,296 members, 7,808,005 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:26 AM

Nysc: Is There Part Time Program In Nysc? - NYSC (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Nysc: Is There Part Time Program In Nysc? (9635 Views)

Nasarawa Police Arrest Fake Corps Member In NYSC Camp / NYSC Is 50! Please Tell The World Where You Served. / Sex In NYSC Camps: How True? As A Corps Member Please Share? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nysc: Is There Part Time Program In Nysc? by Nazgul: 12:30pm On Nov 19, 2020
grin
Re: Nysc: Is There Part Time Program In Nysc? by Badonasty(m): 12:31pm On Nov 19, 2020
Arrange with your LGI or State Coordinator if you get link........... I have people that only did the 3 weeks orientation and came on the last day of the NYSC programme for their certificate

1 Like

Re: Nysc: Is There Part Time Program In Nysc? by QuickStandard: 12:33pm On Nov 19, 2020
Youngaboy:
I have this intention of going to Service but am not chance because of work.
So am asking if it'd be possible to run part time and get the certificate.
Contribution pls.

Get a deployment to your place of work. If it works, that's the perfect antidote to the whole Delima.

Want to sell your used inverter batteries?
Stress not. We buy all scrap batteries, used batteries, dead batteries, we can pick up from any location

Check below for contact details

1 Like

Re: Nysc: Is There Part Time Program In Nysc? by merieam16(f): 12:34pm On Nov 19, 2020
octembu:
Kemi Adeosun is a very foolish woman, if only she didn't try to cut corners and skip NYSC, by now she would still be the honorable minister of finance.
I wonder hw sum people will just open their mouth wide and spew rubbish

1 Like

Re: Nysc: Is There Part Time Program In Nysc? by hakeem4(m): 12:37pm On Nov 19, 2020
Just become a ghost CORPER. Or get letter from your work place for nysc to send you there
Re: Nysc: Is There Part Time Program In Nysc? by Nobody: 12:43pm On Nov 19, 2020
Youngaboy:
Contribution pls.
Ask Davido
Re: Nysc: Is There Part Time Program In Nysc? by Ephemmm: 12:49pm On Nov 19, 2020
Youngaboy:
Contribution pls.

Yes, but be ready negotiate the sharing of your monthly allowees with NYSC Official in charge.

1 Like

Re: Nysc: Is There Part Time Program In Nysc? by Guru9ja(m): 1:14pm On Nov 19, 2020
Lagschools:
To go for NYSC, you must have completed a full-time programme at a tertiary institution.

Part-time students only get an NYSC exemption letter.
Are you sure part time get an exemption because I will jubilate if you are saying the truth
Re: Nysc: Is There Part Time Program In Nysc? by Nobody: 2:07pm On Nov 19, 2020
MongrelHunter:

Let’s expose them all
Sure.
Re: Nysc: Is There Part Time Program In Nysc? by Nobody: 2:12pm On Nov 19, 2020
riroye3263:
No

Idiot, you get land, fulani arab no get land for africa talkless of the expired nigeria created by british in 1914.

You brought archaic sharia law to ancient kano great land of the indigineous hausa people you fulani baztardz continue to kill and mix with to create more mongrels.

ignore this mongrel gaius01
Don't mind the he goat. If he was civilize he won't have spat those words . all this Fulani herdsmen on nairaland who lack etiquette and civility.

1 Like

Re: Nysc: Is There Part Time Program In Nysc? by Nobody: 2:14pm On Nov 19, 2020
MongrelHunter:

If you’re not one of them, why haven’t you ever call them fualni arab mongrel?
Do you think am one of them? Don't judge when you don't know.
Re: Nysc: Is There Part Time Program In Nysc? by inspayard(f): 2:25pm On Nov 19, 2020
NYSC should be scrapped urgh, such a waste of time.

1 Like

Re: Nysc: Is There Part Time Program In Nysc? by Nobody: 2:31pm On Nov 19, 2020
Dont be asking this on here. It is Naija. Go and arrange whatever u want with them. Just speak to one of them about it. Make sure it's not a busybody tho

U might just have to forego the 19800 or however it is they pay now.

But definitely doable. I was able to make important trips during service without any issues. Just arranged with the CDS officer. I know others who werent even around.

1 Like

Re: Nysc: Is There Part Time Program In Nysc? by enny75: 2:51pm On Nov 19, 2020
Please reconcile with one another, blood is thicker than water, let know wamon put a differences in yours life.
Re: Nysc: Is There Part Time Program In Nysc? by FirefliesSun(f): 4:08pm On Nov 19, 2020
Factfinder1:
Yes only for celebrities and children of elite that studied abroad.... poor man children still have to serve under the sun and be posted to rural communities where they will suffer another year after school....theres soo much eveil and injustice in this country
Any corper can ghost it. People just don't want to forfeit the alawe. What will Davido be doing with 33k monthly allowance
Re: Nysc: Is There Part Time Program In Nysc? by mine85(m): 5:43pm On Nov 19, 2020
Pay and get posted to your of place of work. Very simple. As for 3 weeks camp, arrive the camp the next day, pay and u are allowed to leave. Passing out from camp, go and collect your letter posting you to your office.
Re: Nysc: Is There Part Time Program In Nysc? by Lagschools: 5:46pm On Nov 19, 2020
Guru9ja:
Are you sure part-time get an exemption because I will jubilate if you are saying the truth

Yes, they do. 100% sure
Re: Nysc: Is There Part Time Program In Nysc? by onward4life(m): 7:10pm On Nov 19, 2020
Youngaboy:
Contribution pls.

Yes

Ask of National institute of management program

NIM Diet program

Confirm from ur direct supervisor

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nysc: Is There Part Time Program In Nysc? by Prosperjohn: 9:16pm On Nov 19, 2020
post=96209901:
There is many part time program in NYSC

As You Can See Now, Is A Professional Blogger, I Earn More Than 400$ Publishing On My Website.

Incase, If You Are Interested in this program, Get In Touch With Me On Whatsapp Chat.
ur number pls
Re: Nysc: Is There Part Time Program In Nysc? by Aguilar(m): 2:36am On Nov 20, 2020
oh gah o
Re: Nysc: Is There Part Time Program In Nysc? by Drgaffok: 7:03am On Nov 20, 2020
Simply ask your company to write NYSC of having you serving with them. That way you will be posted to your place of work as place of primary assignments, PPA.

Then you will be serving and at the same time continue with your busy schedule at work.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Coming To Serve In Uyo?? Contact Us / FG To Recruit NYSC Members As Anti-malaria Taskforce / Nigeria Depends On You – Osinbajo Tells NYSC Corps Members

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.