Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,628 members, 7,801,817 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:24 AM

This Onions Farmer Has Made It In Life (Pictured) - Agriculture (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / This Onions Farmer Has Made It In Life (Pictured) (82378 Views)

More Reasons Why You Should Always Eat Ginger (pictured) / Big Python Killed In Our Farm Swallowed 2 Turkeys (Pictured) / My Egg Poultry Farming Experience As A New Farmer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Onions Farmer Has Made It In Life (Pictured) by Razzman1: 8:15pm On Nov 25, 2020
Razzman1:
grin grin nigeria richest man
Re: This Onions Farmer Has Made It In Life (Pictured) by slawormiir: 8:15pm On Nov 25, 2020
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright
Re: This Onions Farmer Has Made It In Life (Pictured) by sochey(f): 8:15pm On Nov 25, 2020
Just look at pure gold grin

Very rare to find this days....
Welcome my friend, to the world of millions!!
Re: This Onions Farmer Has Made It In Life (Pictured) by prodev986: 8:15pm On Nov 25, 2020
Damn!, That guy is Freaking rich.
Re: This Onions Farmer Has Made It In Life (Pictured) by Peacebeuntoyouu: 8:16pm On Nov 25, 2020
STAR BOY grin grin
#Aza man cheesy
Re: This Onions Farmer Has Made It In Life (Pictured) by Standing5(m): 8:17pm On Nov 25, 2020
Funny thing is this will propel Naijans into emergency onion farming that will eventually drive down price to ridiculous level.
Re: This Onions Farmer Has Made It In Life (Pictured) by Kingslaw(m): 8:17pm On Nov 25, 2020
Ordinary onion!
What will rice producers feel like?
Re: This Onions Farmer Has Made It In Life (Pictured) by sircatherine45(m): 8:19pm On Nov 25, 2020
So NL no get better news, shey?

How has the mighty fallen!
Re: This Onions Farmer Has Made It In Life (Pictured) by puyol005(m): 8:19pm On Nov 25, 2020
Story! Old pics. The onions currently at our market are flooded from Niger Republic
Re: This Onions Farmer Has Made It In Life (Pictured) by bendike: 8:21pm On Nov 25, 2020
xolocious:
Look beyond the Billionaire talk. One thing is clear, they're hoarding the goods thereby making it beyond the reach of the common man. It's time for the South to wake up coz these guys are teaching us real lessons. Imagine when the oil dries up... I pity the south. The issue of FG buying Gold from the northerns says it all. Importing Fuel from Niger is another message. Building Rail lines over there and connecting it to Chad and Niger are clear messages.
Nothing like billionaire, Open the border make you see if Dem no go cry make we buy bag for #6000 (6k).
Leave South alone. They will wise up by force. Talk small now, the whole blame will be placed on igbo head. The next thing you hear is afonja this and that.
No cooperation.
Re: This Onions Farmer Has Made It In Life (Pictured) by xolocious(m): 8:23pm On Nov 25, 2020
bendike:

Leave South alone. They will wise up by force. Talk small now, the whole blame will be placed on igbo head. The next thing you hear is afonja this and that.
Carryon

It's a pity that they've refused to wake up. I keep weeping for them.

1 Like

Re: This Onions Farmer Has Made It In Life (Pictured) by pabish(m): 8:25pm On Nov 25, 2020
Nbotee:
Billionaire indeed... A bag of onions sells for an estimated 60k and dats d middleman price who has factored in cost of transportation and extra profit. Do U know how many bags he'll need to sell to make a million?
You Sabi argue o. It's just a way of expressing how opportuned the guy is. Chai una go just come Naira land de argue unnecessarily.

2 Likes

Re: This Onions Farmer Has Made It In Life (Pictured) by Jeezuzpick(m): 8:25pm On Nov 25, 2020
Nbotee:
Billionaire indeed... A bag of onions sells for an estimated 60k and dats d middleman price who has factored in cost of transportation and extra profit. Do U know how many bags he'll need to sell to make a million?

You had to ask, abi? Okay, lemme calculate it for you.

1,000,000 ÷ 60,000 = 16.66 bags. Less than 17 bags equals N 1million.

These guys will make a few millions from their harvest, truly.

2 Likes

Re: This Onions Farmer Has Made It In Life (Pictured) by bluefilm: 8:25pm On Nov 25, 2020
NaijaRoyalty:
Congratulations to the latest billionaire in town .

If you know, you know .

But why are you exposing this man now?

Wait until our desperate hoodlums and looters locate his onions warehouse.

The tears wey go dey comot from im eyes at that time go dey very different from the tears wey onions dey cause.
Re: This Onions Farmer Has Made It In Life (Pictured) by Nbotee(m): 8:27pm On Nov 25, 2020
Jeezuzpick:

1,000,000 ÷ 60,000 = 16.66 bags. Less than 17 bags equals N 1million.

These guys will make a few millions from their harvest, truly.

How many of dem would harvest 17bags individually?
Re: This Onions Farmer Has Made It In Life (Pictured) by leisuretym: 8:27pm On Nov 25, 2020
Ah!
Re: This Onions Farmer Has Made It In Life (Pictured) by citadels(f): 8:28pm On Nov 25, 2020
Benesis:
We are busy, making the cost of onions to skyrocket, all this is uncalled for, the more we hype onion the more the price will increase, as anyone that has one will feel entitled to raise his or her price to any level they wish.

We need to stop all this hyping for our good
I can cook without onion, ginger and garlic is there for me. E no concern me. E get y

2 Likes

Re: This Onions Farmer Has Made It In Life (Pictured) by Femijohn198: 8:28pm On Nov 25, 2020
e don tay I cook with onions,since onions don cost
Re: This Onions Farmer Has Made It In Life (Pictured) by AuroraB(f): 8:30pm On Nov 25, 2020
Why's everyone acting like him sitting on the onions isn't worrisome angry angry embarassed

2 Likes

Re: This Onions Farmer Has Made It In Life (Pictured) by Positivepoint(m): 8:31pm On Nov 25, 2020
Nbotee:

Just 25 bags @ 40k will give him a million and that farmer fit get like 200 bags
Re: This Onions Farmer Has Made It In Life (Pictured) by Jeezuzpick(m): 8:31pm On Nov 25, 2020
Nbotee:

How many of dem would harvest 17bags individually?

Bro!

If you've seen the size of the farms in KD, Nassarawa and Plateau, you won't doubt that a single farmer can harvest hundreds of bags.

I visited Pankshin in Plateau in 2016 during the tomato scarcity. I was shocked when I saw farmers with trailer loads of tomatoes.

Those guys are trying o, na our population dey too much, and no aid in mechanisation to improve yield, coupled with insecurity.
Re: This Onions Farmer Has Made It In Life (Pictured) by Jeezuzpick(m): 8:32pm On Nov 25, 2020
Positivepoint:

Just 25 bags @ 40k will give him a million and that farmer fit get like 200 bags

Epp me loud am!

Loud am gidi gaan ni o!
Re: This Onions Farmer Has Made It In Life (Pictured) by Yankee101: 8:34pm On Nov 25, 2020
Keep abusing hausa people while they make bank without even SSCE
Re: This Onions Farmer Has Made It In Life (Pictured) by Nbotee(m): 8:44pm On Nov 25, 2020
Jeezuzpick:

Bro!

If you've seen the size of the farms in KD, Nassarawa and Plateau, you won't doubt that a single farmer can harvest hundreds of bags.

I visited Pankshin in Plateau in 2016 during the tomato scarcity. I was shocked when I saw farmers with trailer loads of tomatoes.

Those guys are trying o, na our population dey too much, and no aid in mechanisation to improve yield, coupled with insecurity.

I clearly understand the point U are trying to make. U shld know dat those large farms U see are not owned individual farmers.. Most
Re: This Onions Farmer Has Made It In Life (Pictured) by Jeezuzpick(m): 8:48pm On Nov 25, 2020
Nbotee:

I clearly understand the point U are trying to make. U shld know dat those large farms U see are not owned individual farmers.. Most

Some individual farmers are actually big time.
Re: This Onions Farmer Has Made It In Life (Pictured) by Peppysco: 8:53pm On Nov 25, 2020
Nbotee:

Mr. Mathematician, try to understand the humor in OP's post na. He's simply trying to relate the rising cost and scarcity of onions with the farmer's harvest, don't think he meant it literarily.

3 Likes

Re: This Onions Farmer Has Made It In Life (Pictured) by Munzy14(m): 8:53pm On Nov 25, 2020
NaijaRoyalty:
Congratulations to the latest billionaire in town .

If you know, you know .
grin na so
Re: This Onions Farmer Has Made It In Life (Pictured) by Awaja(m): 8:56pm On Nov 25, 2020
I see them sitting ontop of odumeje kinda of bag ,na dem deh sale pas after mortuaries had their peak during end sars protest .
Re: This Onions Farmer Has Made It In Life (Pictured) by GoodGovernance: 8:57pm On Nov 25, 2020
Nbotee:

Just 25 bags @ 40k per bag.

He needs to sell 25,000bags to hit N1billion in a year,average of 69.5bags per day.

1 Like

Re: This Onions Farmer Has Made It In Life (Pictured) by sinkhole: 8:58pm On Nov 25, 2020
That first picture has been on the net since June 2019!
Some Narok thing like that.
The guy for don sell those onions chop the money tey-tey grin
Re: This Onions Farmer Has Made It In Life (Pictured) by jaxxy(m): 8:59pm On Nov 25, 2020
Nbotee:

U didn’t factor demand and supply. He still won’t be a billionaire bt maybe a millionaire.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Quality Packaging For Your Rice,flour,animal Feeds,garri,fertilizer,cement Etc / Seedworld For All Your Hybrid Seeds / Deadly Pig Disease Hits Abia, Farmer Loses Millions In 4 Days (photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.