Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,400 members, 7,800,815 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 07:14 AM

Governor Umahi Welcomes APC Governors, Ministers To Ebonyi State (Photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Umahi Welcomes APC Governors, Ministers To Ebonyi State (Photos) (33336 Views)

David Umahi Welcomes Wife, Rachel, At Enugu Airport After Vacation Abroad / Yusuf Buhari's Wedding: Governors, Ministers, Others Storm Emir Of Kano’s Palace / Breaking!!! Dave Umahi Welcomes Buhari In Ebonyi State (PHOTOS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Governor Umahi Welcomes APC Governors, Ministers To Ebonyi State (Photos) by kahal29: 8:24pm On Nov 18, 2020
Gov Umahi Welcomes All Progressive Governors, Ministers to Ebonyi State ahead of tomorrow's Formal Defection to APC
Governor David Umahi, welcomes his fellow APC governors, Minister of Justice, Attorney General of the federation, Justice Abubakar Malami, SSA to President on Domestic Affairs, others, to Ebonyi State
AuthenticVoice
https://twitter.com/Authenticvoice6/status/1329206425890000900?s=19

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Governor Umahi Welcomes APC Governors, Ministers To Ebonyi State (Photos) by HandmadeD: 8:26pm On Nov 18, 2020
Nigeria would've been a developed country if not for politicians.

The annoying part is those singing their praise, as if they have them in your plans.

God forbid I celebrate an enemy of light!

Anyway, I will Design a Professional Logo or Letterhead for your Product or Company For 2k Only. Offer valid today only

106 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Governor Umahi Welcomes APC Governors, Ministers To Ebonyi State (Photos) by Agbegbaorogboye: 8:27pm On Nov 18, 2020
Same ministers who couldn't attend the SS summit?
Aswear ND dey take so much BS from Obodo Nijeriya

Why are so many people there not wearing mask and observing social distancing
Does the broom keep you safe from Covid just as it does for anti-corruption fight? undecided grin

27 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Governor Umahi Welcomes APC Governors, Ministers To Ebonyi State (Photos) by spy24(m): 8:27pm On Nov 18, 2020
Orji Uzor kalu hand dey this thing

The man may be buharis heir

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Governor Umahi Welcomes APC Governors, Ministers To Ebonyi State (Photos) by izzou(m): 8:28pm On Nov 18, 2020
Goodluck Umahi

While I agree with some of your reasons (the PDP offering next to nothing in the south east), I still think you got your timing wrong

But anyway, you have nothing to lose. In three years time, you'll be done with your tenure.

You really added clear improvements to Ebonyi state.

Farewell Sir

19 Likes

Re: Governor Umahi Welcomes APC Governors, Ministers To Ebonyi State (Photos) by kahal29: 8:28pm On Nov 18, 2020
More

3 Likes

Re: Governor Umahi Welcomes APC Governors, Ministers To Ebonyi State (Photos) by majamajic(m): 8:30pm On Nov 18, 2020
Good luck to him
Re: Governor Umahi Welcomes APC Governors, Ministers To Ebonyi State (Photos) by kahal29: 8:30pm On Nov 18, 2020
APC Billboards litter the streets of Abakaliki Ahead of Governor Umahi's official defection to APC

9 Likes

Re: Governor Umahi Welcomes APC Governors, Ministers To Ebonyi State (Photos) by Bkayyy: 8:31pm On Nov 18, 2020
Can't you see how happy he is?
See eh, in this life always move to where you are valued

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Umahi Welcomes APC Governors, Ministers To Ebonyi State (Photos) by flyingpig: 8:32pm On Nov 18, 2020
My man cool cool

I love Umahi die

They just invite SS governors for meeting, the day arrive them come go Ebonyi to receive Umahi grin

25 Likes

Re: Governor Umahi Welcomes APC Governors, Ministers To Ebonyi State (Photos) by peacekante: 8:34pm On Nov 18, 2020
My man. My Governor of the year

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mHTkpGrYmdw

14 Likes

Re: Governor Umahi Welcomes APC Governors, Ministers To Ebonyi State (Photos) by flyingpig: 8:35pm On Nov 18, 2020
izzou:
Goodluck Umahi

While I agree with some of your reasons (the PDP offering next to nothing in the south east), I still think you got your timing wrong

But anyway, you have nothing to lose. In three years time, you'll be done with your tenure.

Farewell Sir
the man try die. In ordinary 5years ebonyi transformed from an unknown, obscure, primitive state to a progressive state. State with very minimal allocation and he hasn't even done SIX years YET see how far he's taken them in such short time.

Ebonyi state Legislature need to name an edifice after him.

57 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Governor Umahi Welcomes APC Governors, Ministers To Ebonyi State (Photos) by flyingpig: 8:36pm On Nov 18, 2020
peacekante:
My man. My Governor of the year
i love him. See how happy he is. I can see APC caretaker chairman Mai Mala Buni in the picture. I pray his breathe of fresh air will reach APC politicians so they can be do well as he has done.

10 Likes

Re: Governor Umahi Welcomes APC Governors, Ministers To Ebonyi State (Photos) by iamDrRhymes(m): 9:16pm On Nov 18, 2020
See joy!

4 Likes

Re: Governor Umahi Welcomes APC Governors, Ministers To Ebonyi State (Photos) by EmekaA125(m): 10:01pm On Nov 18, 2020
flyingpig:
the man try die. In ordinary 5years ebonyi transformed from an unknown, obscure, primitive state to a progressive state. State with very minimal allocation and he hasn't even done SIX years YET see how far he's taken them in such short distance.

Ndigbo are proud of him.

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Governor Umahi Welcomes APC Governors, Ministers To Ebonyi State (Photos) by deboysben(m): 10:39pm On Nov 18, 2020
We still love him.

It is now balanced.
Two apc two pdp one apga

South east are now positioning themselves well for 2023 presidency.

19 Likes

Re: Governor Umahi Welcomes APC Governors, Ministers To Ebonyi State (Photos) by flyingpig: 11:04pm On Nov 18, 2020
deboysben:
We still love him.

It is now balanced.
Two apc two pdp one apga

South east are now positioning themselves well for 2023 presidency.
as in ehnn.

5 Likes

Re: Governor Umahi Welcomes APC Governors, Ministers To Ebonyi State (Photos) by Coldie(m): 11:16pm On Nov 18, 2020
flyingpig:
the man try die. In ordinary 5years ebonyi transformed from an unknown, obscure, primitive state to a progressive state. State with very minimal allocation and he hasn't even done SIX years YET see how far he's taken them in such short distance.

The people are too foolish, a governor who has done that much u are supposed to love him and support him whether he is in PDP or not.

But some people even if PDP rules them for 20years without building one single road for them they will still love it

51 Likes

Re: Governor Umahi Welcomes APC Governors, Ministers To Ebonyi State (Photos) by thatsleepboy1: 11:17pm On Nov 18, 2020
A welcome development but he's on a long thing. If he get there, he'll deal with the north same as OUK they're just using deception on the north but the latter are wiser than that. No jubilations from the SW APC
Re: Governor Umahi Welcomes APC Governors, Ministers To Ebonyi State (Photos) by JAMO84: 11:19pm On Nov 18, 2020
Umahi is done being a Slave

I AM DONE TALKING to Slaves

3 Likes

Re: Governor Umahi Welcomes APC Governors, Ministers To Ebonyi State (Photos) by Rugaria: 11:26pm On Nov 18, 2020
I see Vultures..

4 Likes

Re: Governor Umahi Welcomes APC Governors, Ministers To Ebonyi State (Photos) by Kestolove(m): 11:35pm On Nov 18, 2020
D only governor wey get since from dat region

15 Likes

Re: Governor Umahi Welcomes APC Governors, Ministers To Ebonyi State (Photos) by ZKOSOSO(m): 11:40pm On Nov 18, 2020
Fulanis have just added a feather to their conquering crown.

Umahi actually looks like a Fulani...hope he's not Afikpo product of Fulanis and Igbo woman

3 Likes

Re: Governor Umahi Welcomes APC Governors, Ministers To Ebonyi State (Photos) by OfficialAwol(m): 11:41pm On Nov 18, 2020
izzou:
Goodluck Umahi

Farewell Sir

I think he simply wanted to stir the waters and disrupt Wike's plan since he felt he had things figured out.

Right now, no one can predict what the outcome will be for Umahi.

Let's just wait and watch.

For now, I support Umahi.

23 Likes

Re: Governor Umahi Welcomes APC Governors, Ministers To Ebonyi State (Photos) by Nwadiuto247: 11:43pm On Nov 18, 2020
Kestolove:
D only governor wey get since from dat region

Spell something well nah

I like what he did. We should spread across parties than play mumu to one party

9 Likes

Re: Governor Umahi Welcomes APC Governors, Ministers To Ebonyi State (Photos) by mkoabiola: 1:06am On Nov 19, 2020
What is the whole population of Ebonyi state and even if they whole population voted APC....

It is jus too tiny.

He shud ask Godswill Akpabio how he was disgraced.. If not for d ministerial compensation

E for de lick his wounds by now

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Umahi Welcomes APC Governors, Ministers To Ebonyi State (Photos) by EMXTAN1(m): 2:54am On Nov 19, 2020
Did I just see minister of justice?

1 Like

Re: Governor Umahi Welcomes APC Governors, Ministers To Ebonyi State (Photos) by tobechi74: 2:58am On Nov 19, 2020
Sad

States are broke. Everyone needs money. Getting close to FG means money would be allocated to him from FG /APC.

This 2020, everyone is breaking principles for money. Holy holy people don turn ashewo

The stay at home order caused by the Covid 19 pandemic has led many to touch their saving. When the order was withdrawn, many jobs had been lost. This has led many into depression

The few who are lucky to still have their job are heaped with more workload. The organization need to deliver or else risk another level of retrenchment. Every employee is in fear of loosing their job. Buisness owners have to make it by hook or crook to avoid closure.

This year, saints have turned rogues. Clergies are taking looting warehouses. Everyone is frustrated. Parents yell at children on the slightest provocation..

https://tobechispeaks./2020/11/17/the-beginning-of-a-new-era/

3 Likes

Re: Governor Umahi Welcomes APC Governors, Ministers To Ebonyi State (Photos) by Nobody: 3:00am On Nov 19, 2020
Irrespective of whatever you do sir, my respect for you is stemmed from your performance in Government so far.
I don't care if you want to decamp to SIBERIA.

WIKE ought to perform far more than you, going by the MONTHLY ALLOCATION he receives, yet his accomplishments remain meagre.

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Umahi Welcomes APC Governors, Ministers To Ebonyi State (Photos) by isram: 3:02am On Nov 19, 2020
Mumu man you will end in shame

Because he built tunnels he is the best governor

Ask yourself does it provide employment ?

%85 of those selling chargers and plantain chips on Lagos traffic are from ebonyi.

Modified
I dont support pdp neither do I support apc, Be wise they are both the same people playing kalo kalo with this country

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Terror Kingpin, Turji, Releases 52 Abducted Victims / Civilian Joint Task Force Jubilate After A 3-Day Operation In Borno / Bukola Saraki Reacts To The Assassination Of Alex Badeh

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.