Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,376 members, 7,808,313 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:14 AM

Governor Umahi Welcomes APC Governors, Ministers To Ebonyi State (Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Umahi Welcomes APC Governors, Ministers To Ebonyi State (Photos) (33339 Views)

David Umahi Welcomes Wife, Rachel, At Enugu Airport After Vacation Abroad / Yusuf Buhari's Wedding: Governors, Ministers, Others Storm Emir Of Kano’s Palace / Breaking!!! Dave Umahi Welcomes Buhari In Ebonyi State (PHOTOS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Governor Umahi Welcomes APC Governors, Ministers To Ebonyi State (Photos) by yemmywesey(m): 7:41am On Nov 19, 2020
afonja umahi, welcomes the gambaris, emir of abakaliki loading.
Re: Governor Umahi Welcomes APC Governors, Ministers To Ebonyi State (Photos) by Okoroawusa: 7:42am On Nov 19, 2020
Agbegbaorogboye:
Same ministers who couldn't attend the SS summit?
Aswear ND dey take so much BS from Obodo Nijeriya

Why are so many people there not wearing mask and observing social distancing
Does the broom keep you safe from Covid just as it does for anti-corruption fight? undecided grin
Hahahaha!

This one don dey cry
Re: Governor Umahi Welcomes APC Governors, Ministers To Ebonyi State (Photos) by Sedonxavi: 7:42am On Nov 19, 2020
deboysben:
We still love him.

It is now balanced.
Two apc two pdp one apga

South east are now positioning themselves well for 2023 presidency.
Lol !! You truly project yourself for presidency not knowing the Hausa/ Fulani are looking for machine to keep the power which of which Umahi is now one of the machine
Re: Governor Umahi Welcomes APC Governors, Ministers To Ebonyi State (Photos) by Okoroawusa: 7:44am On Nov 19, 2020
BLACKPRIEST:
Umahi and Elrufia 2023.
The north is afraid of Tinubu. He'll jeopardize the northern hegemony agenda. Hence, the north wants to excise him.

Wooing Umahi into the party is the first public step showing the birth's new choice of direction for 2023.

The permutations are:
1. Come what may, APC will still have some states in the west.
2. Giving Umahi presidential ticket will entice the East.
3. Unlike Tinubu, Umahi does not have the clout to cut off the North Elrufia as Umahi's vice will ensure a strong northern grip on power.
4. Elrufia will eventually take over from Umahi so that northern dominance will continue.

All these are to ensure the northernization master plan is preserved. On the whole, this is bad for Nigeria, but good for Tinubu and the West, another lesson for westerners.
I am glad you called it permutations...perm 3 from 4..
Re: Governor Umahi Welcomes APC Governors, Ministers To Ebonyi State (Photos) by imoni1010: 7:44am On Nov 19, 2020
Whether he got his timing right
The north with never secede power to a south eastern person
Except through war
U watch and see

While I agree with some of your reasons (the PDP offering next to nothing in the south east), I still think you got your timing wrong

But anyway, you have nothing to lose. In three years time, you'll be done with your tenure.

You really added clear improvements to Ebonyi state.

Farewell Sir[/color][/quote]
Re: Governor Umahi Welcomes APC Governors, Ministers To Ebonyi State (Photos) by eltata(m): 7:54am On Nov 19, 2020
HandmadeD:
Nigeria would've been a developed country if not for politicians.

The annoying part is those singing their praise, as if they have them in your plans.

God forbid I celebrate an enemy of light!

Anyway, I will Design a Professional Logo or Letterhead for your Product or Company For 2k Only. Offer valid today only
I need a company logo
Re: Governor Umahi Welcomes APC Governors, Ministers To Ebonyi State (Photos) by Charly68: 7:54am On Nov 19, 2020
I saw Umahi's signature everywhere in Ebonyi..truth be told PDP has lost one of his finest governor's to Apc ..Another name for the man is Mr Project ..Little money much projects ..

2 Likes

Re: Governor Umahi Welcomes APC Governors, Ministers To Ebonyi State (Photos) by Nobody: 8:01am On Nov 19, 2020
izzou:
Goodluck Umahi

While I agree with some of your reasons (the PDP offering next to nothing in the south east), I still think you got your timing wrong

But anyway, you have nothing to lose. In three years time, you'll be done with your tenure.

You really added clear improvements to Ebonyi state.

Farewell Sir

Nice one brother
Re: Governor Umahi Welcomes APC Governors, Ministers To Ebonyi State (Photos) by isram: 8:03am On Nov 19, 2020
Use your brain who is pdp who is apc? My friend they are both the same people, only playing games with us
Micheal250:

PDP SLAVE

compare his performance with some oil state

I just pray you receive sense
Re: Governor Umahi Welcomes APC Governors, Ministers To Ebonyi State (Photos) by HandmadeD: 8:10am On Nov 19, 2020
eltata:

I need a company logo
OK. Please see my profile for my What'sApp info
Re: Governor Umahi Welcomes APC Governors, Ministers To Ebonyi State (Photos) by deboysben(m): 9:25am On Nov 19, 2020
Sedonxavi:
Lol !! You truly project yourself for presidency not knowing the Hausa/ Fulani are looking for machine to keep the power which of which Umahi is now one of the machine
as far as our son is there no problem.
Re: Governor Umahi Welcomes APC Governors, Ministers To Ebonyi State (Photos) by Nobody: 10:07am On Nov 19, 2020
POLITICIANS ALWAYS SERVING THEIR SELFISH INTEREST.
Re: Governor Umahi Welcomes APC Governors, Ministers To Ebonyi State (Photos) by Abdulrasak007: 3:50pm On Nov 19, 2020
See dem planing 2023 buh it won't work by his grace
Re: Governor Umahi Welcomes APC Governors, Ministers To Ebonyi State (Photos) by Sermwell(m): 5:26pm On Nov 19, 2020
flyingpig:
the man try die. In ordinary 5years ebonyi transformed from an unknown, obscure, primitive state to a progressive state. State with very minimal allocation and he hasn't even done SIX years YET see how far he's taken them in such short time.

Ebonyi state Legislature need to name an edifice after him.
Which party was he when he did all these things??
Re: Governor Umahi Welcomes APC Governors, Ministers To Ebonyi State (Photos) by Bkayyy: 5:51pm On Nov 19, 2020
isram:
Mumu man you will end in shame

Because he built tunnels he is the best governor

Ask yourself does it provide employment ?

%85 of those selling chargers and plantain chips on Lagos traffic are from ebonyi.

Modified
I dont support pdp neither do I support apc, Be wise they are both the same people playing kalo kalo with this country
Yorubas and lies eh!
So all those miscreants from Ogbomosho, Osogbo, alugbo, ore in Lagos are all working in Banks and customs.
Lol grin you think it's only Yorubas live in Lagos. We have never been to Lagos
Re: Governor Umahi Welcomes APC Governors, Ministers To Ebonyi State (Photos) by isram: 6:03pm On Nov 19, 2020
Were did I tell you I'm Yoruba?
Bkayyy:

Yorubas and lies eh!
So all those miscreants from Ogbomosho, Osogbo, alugbo, ore in Lagos are all working in Banks and customs.
Lol grin you think it's only Yorubas live in Lagos. We have never been to Lagos
Re: Governor Umahi Welcomes APC Governors, Ministers To Ebonyi State (Photos) by flyingpig: 6:10pm On Nov 19, 2020
Sermwell:

Which party was he when he did all these things??
doesn't matter. We do individuals, not party.
Re: Governor Umahi Welcomes APC Governors, Ministers To Ebonyi State (Photos) by Front0lane: 6:27pm On Nov 19, 2020
HandmadeD:
Nigeria would've been a developed country if not for politicians.

The annoying part is those singing their praise, as if they have them in your plans.

God forbid I celebrate an enemy of light!

Anyway, I will Design a Professional Logo or Letterhead for your Product or Company For 2k Only. Offer valid today only

All this because Umahi crossed from. PDP to APC ?!
Where was your father's sorrowful wail of agony when Obaseki crossed from APC to PDP ? Guy, make I no declare that God almighty will punish u n your entire household for this foolish bigoted comment.
Re: Governor Umahi Welcomes APC Governors, Ministers To Ebonyi State (Photos) by HandmadeD: 6:36pm On Nov 19, 2020
Front0lane:

All this because Umahi crossed from. PDP to APC ?!
Where was your father's sorrowful wail of agony when Obaseki crossed from APC to PDP ? Guy, make I no declare that God almighty will punish u n your entire household for this foolish bigoted comment.
It is your unborn generations that will not go unpunished for risking their future for your religious or ethnic interest. For fooi who doesn't have you in their plans
Re: Governor Umahi Welcomes APC Governors, Ministers To Ebonyi State (Photos) by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 6:28am On Nov 20, 2020
Goodluck!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tinubu Meets Aregbesola, Other Osun APC Chieftains In Abuja (Picture) / Pictures Of African Leaders In Japan For TICAD7 / Two Men Exchange Heavy Blows While Arguing Over President Buhari (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.