Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,724 members, 7,802,184 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:37 AM

Wike: One More PDP Governor To Defect To APC - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wike: One More PDP Governor To Defect To APC (48467 Views)

Buhari’s Impeachment: More PDP Reps Tackle House Leadership Over Sanction Threat / Umahi’s Defection: Wike, Eight More PDP Governors To Join APC - Yahaya Bello / Three Northern APC Governors To Defect To PDP (Names) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wike: One More PDP Governor To Defect To APC by HeadShot: 10:06pm On Nov 18, 2020
Wike is a fool

2 Likes

Re: Wike: One More PDP Governor To Defect To APC by SmartPolician: 10:06pm On Nov 18, 2020
While we await more defections, Haunty Kemi should tell us the name of the big man who just kicked the bucket
Re: Wike: One More PDP Governor To Defect To APC by ImadeUReadThis: 10:06pm On Nov 18, 2020
Nah that useless idiot Ayade.

3 Likes

Re: Wike: One More PDP Governor To Defect To APC by zoedew: 10:07pm On Nov 18, 2020
Wike
Re: Wike: One More PDP Governor To Defect To APC by HimName: 10:07pm On Nov 18, 2020
IPOB slaves are confused.

Who dem go support nw.

Wike wey dey shell dem regularly with anti aircraft missiles or APC wey be Hausa Afonja Fulani Moslem party?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike: One More PDP Governor To Defect To APC by Kingrefreshed: 10:09pm On Nov 18, 2020
fergie001:
Governor Nyesom Wike of Rivers State has stated that one more Governor of the People's Democratic Party will be defecting to the All Progressives Congress (APC).

Wike was a guest at Seun Okin's #PoliticsToday on ChannelsTV. When quizzed to name the Governor, he replied "you know, you journalists, you know".

ChannelsTV

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tqV312QTB-A

Them wan leave PDP for wike and Atiku grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Wike: One More PDP Governor To Defect To APC by Gbest90(m): 10:10pm On Nov 18, 2020
fergie001:
I don't know him ooooo.........but his Deputy is a Professor grin grin grin grin
Then you know him cheesy cheesy

But I personally don't think it would happen!
Re: Wike: One More PDP Governor To Defect To APC by CalabarPikin: 10:10pm On Nov 18, 2020
Ayade
Re: Wike: One More PDP Governor To Defect To APC by fergie001: 10:12pm On Nov 18, 2020
Seerade029:

But it'll be a bit difficult for them to flag 2023 presidency in Apc.

it might be easy in PDP but i doubt if they'll give them, PDP might come with excuse that they've (South) just got out of the presidency in 2015.

but I prefer how, some of them are in apc and some In PDP. Because sooner or later, Presidency will be zoned to South in both parties.
if the northern used their slots in both parties
Look very well....do you see there is no enthusiasm of the SW APC around Umahi's defection?

Will a Gov like Umahi be defecting without one NA Member moving with him?

Some will go and some will stay. That is the game.

Something is going on, but na look we dey look Dem.

2 Likes

Re: Wike: One More PDP Governor To Defect To APC by blackgold90(m): 10:12pm On Nov 18, 2020
HAccord:
I listened to the pig headed Osawike. The dunderhead suffers from speech anomaly. Very incoherent. grin

Always shouting 'assuming without conceeding' with his squadron-cracked voice like he learnt the phrase yesterday. Illiterate glorified motor park tout at Elele grin

Thunder fire am there. B

You are more wayward 1000%

4 Likes

Re: Wike: One More PDP Governor To Defect To APC by JoeEeL(m): 10:13pm On Nov 18, 2020
HimName:
IPOB slaves are confused.

Who dem go support nw.

Wike or APC?

Lol, truly confused I must say. It's a choice between a rock and a hard place for them.

It serves them right a little, a brutal lesson never to trust any of the mainstream parties -- PDP or APC

The south needs to focus on self-determination and that only. Any other thing asides that means one is short-sighted.

2 Likes

Re: Wike: One More PDP Governor To Defect To APC by fergie001: 10:14pm On Nov 18, 2020
Gbest90:

Then you know him cheesy cheesy

But I personally don't think it would happen!
It will.....he is careful because he doesn't have control of the PDP in his State.

He is afraid for now.

4 Likes

Re: Wike: One More PDP Governor To Defect To APC by Seerade029: 10:14pm On Nov 18, 2020
fergie001:

Look very well....do you see there is no enthusiasm of the SW APC around Umahi's defection?

True, you're correct.
God will spare us to see 2022. All secrets will be opened, wings go cut and some politicians will fumed grin

1 Like

Re: Wike: One More PDP Governor To Defect To APC by fergie001: 10:15pm On Nov 18, 2020
Seerade029:

True, you're correct.
God will spare us to see 2022. All secrets will be opened, wings go cut and some politicians will fumed grin
God keeping us alive, 2023 go arrange itself grin

1 Like

Re: Wike: One More PDP Governor To Defect To APC by SirBunky85(m): 10:18pm On Nov 18, 2020
fergie001:
I don't know him ooooo.........but his Deputy is a Professor grin grin grin grin
the Governor is also a prof of olympotic

1 Like

Re: Wike: One More PDP Governor To Defect To APC by Kyase(m): 10:19pm On Nov 18, 2020
fergie001:

Anything wey this native doctor talk just believe am..... grin
Re: Wike: One More PDP Governor To Defect To APC by fergie001: 10:21pm On Nov 18, 2020
SirBunky85:
the Governor is also a prof of olympotic
The Governor is also building a virtual SuperHighway since 2015 grin

4 Likes

Re: Wike: One More PDP Governor To Defect To APC by fergie001: 10:21pm On Nov 18, 2020
Kyase:

Anything wey this native doctor talk just believe am..... grin
You no well cheesy grin grin grin

ebukahades10 & gbest90 don humble grin

1 Like

Re: Wike: One More PDP Governor To Defect To APC by Kyase(m): 10:22pm On Nov 18, 2020
fergie001:

You no well cheesy grin grin grin

ebukahades10 & gbest90 don humble grin
Hope you no tell dem say Salah test positive again today ba..
We want them alive by weekend grin
Re: Wike: One More PDP Governor To Defect To APC by fergie001: 10:23pm On Nov 18, 2020
Kyase:

cheesy grin
No loud am
Re: Wike: One More PDP Governor To Defect To APC by Adekdammy: 10:23pm On Nov 18, 2020
Ben Ayade of course

2 Likes

Re: Wike: One More PDP Governor To Defect To APC by kahal29: 10:24pm On Nov 18, 2020
fergie001:

The SE are playing the game; the politics the SW played in 1999.

Trying to force through the parties handing them the tickets.....
Some will leave & some will stay back.

No block anything again/

You see why I like you? Correct Oil dey your head
Re: Wike: One More PDP Governor To Defect To APC by Kyase(m): 10:25pm On Nov 18, 2020
fergie001:

cheesy grin
No loud am
Shsssss I don keep quiet
Re: Wike: One More PDP Governor To Defect To APC by Blackking98(m): 10:25pm On Nov 18, 2020
Hedonini:

So what exactly will be his motivation for cross carpeting to the APC? For Umahi we already know. What's in it for Ayade?
Hiding his loot in peace maybe
Re: Wike: One More PDP Governor To Defect To APC by ofem89(m): 10:25pm On Nov 18, 2020
I see Ben ayade as a potential defector

2 Likes

Re: Wike: One More PDP Governor To Defect To APC by tutudesz: 10:25pm On Nov 18, 2020
thatsleepboy1:
it'll surely be ikpeazụ or Ugwuanyi cos the later never supported Atiku in the last election and he's been romancing with the federal gradually w/out the eyes of the public. As for Ben Ayade, I don't know about him.
I see Oyo or Taraba governor's
Re: Wike: One More PDP Governor To Defect To APC by Gbest90(m): 10:27pm On Nov 18, 2020
Kyase:

Mane Firmino Jota cool cool
Re: Wike: One More PDP Governor To Defect To APC by Kyase(m): 10:31pm On Nov 18, 2020
Gbest90:

Mane Firmino Jota cool cool
Then when jota get injured unko, because na sure banka, who go sub am

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

INEC Declares Adamawa Governorship Election Inconclusive / Asari Dokubo's Wife Comes For President Buhari In A New Controversial Post..see / Buhari Commissions Air Force Drone Jonathan ‘Earlier Launched’ - PDP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.