Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,282 members, 7,807,944 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:19 PM

‘make Them Just Lock Both Of Them For One Room For Days’- Fan Suggests - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / ‘make Them Just Lock Both Of Them For One Room For Days’- Fan Suggests (2654 Views)

Ifa Priestess Suggests Cause Of Death Of Davido, Chioma’s Son / Obi Cubana: I Started Dating My Wife When I Was Living In One-Room (Video) / Toke Makinwa Blasts Men Who Expect Her To Date Them Just For Their Dreams -video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

‘make Them Just Lock Both Of Them For One Room For Days’- Fan Suggests by mrkunlex(m): 10:09pm On Nov 18, 2020
A social media user has finally found a solution to the long-standing beef between the twin brothers, Peter and Paul Okoye of the defunct music gro up, P Square.
A fan identified as my_namies_special proposed the
idea of locking up the brothers in the same room for days to ascertain whether they can re-unite. Her opinion was widely supported by a lot of social media users.
She wrote:
“Make them just lock both of them for one room for days

See screenshot:

Reactions

https://www.ghgossip.com/make-them-just-lock-both-of-them-for-one-room-for-days-fan-suggests-the-way-p-square-re-unite-after-their-fight/

2 Likes

Re: ‘make Them Just Lock Both Of Them For One Room For Days’- Fan Suggests by caski: 10:10pm On Nov 18, 2020
grin

1 Like

Re: ‘make Them Just Lock Both Of Them For One Room For Days’- Fan Suggests by phgossipblog: 10:13pm On Nov 18, 2020
I support

1 Like

Re: ‘make Them Just Lock Both Of Them For One Room For Days’- Fan Suggests by WrittyWritter(f): 7:45am On Nov 19, 2020
I support oo..last last day will talk to each other grin..me and my mom as tried dis be4 wen my sisters were fighting.. grin
Re: ‘make Them Just Lock Both Of Them For One Room For Days’- Fan Suggests by Nmezor(f): 1:03pm On Nov 19, 2020
Nice idea smiley I hope dey patch things up soon
Re: ‘make Them Just Lock Both Of Them For One Room For Days’- Fan Suggests by slawormiir: 1:05pm On Nov 19, 2020
Damnnn niggarrrr
Isoright.....i agree
for every day way them take dey inside one room then we go dey give them one tie of weed....make we see wether them nor go smoke am together and unite..
You know the way we niggarrrrs dey unite especially if na one tie of weed remain and we need to pass am around make every body dragg from inside....na so we go dey exchange saliva there by bringing unity among us

3 Likes

Re: ‘make Them Just Lock Both Of Them For One Room For Days’- Fan Suggests by IamD18: 1:05pm On Nov 19, 2020
Peter and Paul Okoye don't hate each other.

Paul don't like Peter's wife Lola for a reason best known to him. And he's decided to stay clear them. Lola should understand that and give herself some self respect by not posting him on his birthday. It makes her look desperate and guilty of something.

Then again, i don't see Lola as a bad person, but I find it hard to believe that your husband's siblings and family members will hate you for no single reason. Some should like you atleast, not all.

In all, Ladies should not marry into a family that don't like them. It'll NEVER end well, NEVER!!!!

1 Like

Re: ‘make Them Just Lock Both Of Them For One Room For Days’- Fan Suggests by Vexedkid(m): 5:42pm On Nov 19, 2020
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Isoright.....i agree
for every day way them take dey inside one room then we go dey give them one tie of weed....make we see wether them nor go smoke am together and unite..
You know the way we niggarrrrs dey unite especially if na one tie of weed remain and we need to pass am around make every body dragg from inside....na so we go dey exchange saliva there by bringing unity among us
Babylonia! Real gee.
Re: ‘make Them Just Lock Both Of Them For One Room For Days’- Fan Suggests by Flokywaya(m): 8:58pm On Nov 19, 2020
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Isoright.....i agree

Come you. Be weeder?
All you're comment weed must da inside

(1) (Reply)

P-square- What's Gotten Into Nigerian Stars? / Davido's Arrogance Get Himdirty Slaps At Elegushi Beach / BREAKING NEWS:Tonto Dike Kidnapped

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.