Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,353 members, 7,800,706 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 01:47 AM

How Mahmood Yakubu Paid N3bn To Secure Reappointment - Sahara Reporters - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Mahmood Yakubu Paid N3bn To Secure Reappointment - Sahara Reporters (34380 Views)

EXPOSED: Prof Mahmood Yakubu, Allegedly Paid N3bn To Secure Reappointment / INEC Votes N3bn To Fight Electoral Cases / INEC Chairman, Mahmood Yakubu Wearing An APC Campaign Cap With Broom Design (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Mahmood Yakubu Paid N3bn To Secure Reappointment - Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 9:19am On Nov 19, 2020
Dont be fooled by Leftist media CNN who seek to promote radicalized feminism , homosexuality, gay marriage, LGBTQ, abortion under the disguise of supporting End SARS look at their DJ Switch media talk and compare to their news of female celeb Adele divorce from her spouse, who after the divorce she will be feeding as their culture support female hypergamy creating broke emasculated men , my fellow youths let's not be deceived , the ends protest has been hijacked

Obviously its expected she married an emasculated Simp(a potential gay**t), because their society is so progressive and allows for female hypergamy hence the rise of weak nonvirile men , homosexual men, non binary men, She Male,Bisexual men,and other aborminations we see openly in these society,I commend her success as an individual , attaining these height in her music career based on her own merit but I'm against their society killing natural masculinity in their men via queerness,sexless,and genderless notion

The African Man is a natural redpiller , our conservative culture alone produces Alpha male,and also strong independent women who don't see men,babies,marriage,family as threats to achieving their personal set out objectives eg Mrs Folorusho Alakija(richest woman in Africa),Mrs Awoseka of first bank , Arch bishop Mrs Idahosa , Mrs Tara of house of Tara, Former senator Mrs Florence It's Giwa, Rev Mrs Adejumo, Aisha Yesufu of Endsars protest, Mrs Stella okoli the founder and current CEO of Emzor pharmaceutical,and a host of others

These compared to what the leftist american media who want to promote single motherhood,divorce,queerness and other progressive ideologies and we see in some of our female celebrities Toke Makiwa (divorce),Vanetta of big brother(divorce),Genevieve Nnaji (single mother),Waje(single mother ),INI Edo(divorce),Tiwa savage(divorce and single mother) and a host of others

Note I'm not against single women or men Apostle Paul was single,Jesus was single,Mother Theresa was single, you can be single and still fufil destiny, have peace of mind, attain happiness without needing the institution of marriage or family,what I'm against and I now see in some women is that they now see that marriage, family, .men, babies all as threats to attaining women right,and women independence hence the wave of radical feminism, toxic feminity ,progressivism,LGBTQ, genderless and queerness notion

An example is an NGO called feminist coalition that was headed by modern feminist kiki mordi and a host of other ladies who where one of the major sponsors and organizers of the End SARS protest specifically in Lekki toll gate protest under the guise of fighting for police reform,end to police brutality ,end to extra Judicial killing, were actual fighting for radical leftist ideologies like LGBTQ,abortion,gay marriage, etc which are against God and Nature, they were verified by progressive twitter owner Jack Dorsey to gain popularity and donation for these so called purpose

We are all complaining about Buhari today , his bad economic policies as we are seeing rise in fuel,food,transportion costs etc. poor govt educational policies keeping youths from school because of ASUU strike, dictatorial tendency by trying to ban social media,corruption by holding covid 19 pallatives ,etc. We see former pres Jonathan as a weak, incompetent , corrupt politician who could not handle the Boko Haram terrorist insurgency ,people don't see the reason for these was his refusal to accept progressive Obama Gay marriage policy,Jonathan not only refused these satanic leftist feminist ideology but also penalized homosexuals with new legislative bill of 13 yrs imprisonment of homosexuals,Obama punished Nigeria by refusing us the money and arms to fight these terrorist hence leading to countless loss of lives and properties,human displacement into IDP camps,violation of women body and right in the case of Chibok girls , and now these tribalist bigot incompetent president Buhari.
Re: How Mahmood Yakubu Paid N3bn To Secure Reappointment - Sahara Reporters by seborrhic: 9:19am On Nov 19, 2020
IF TRUE,it just shows that this government will be the worst corrupt in Nigeria's history.
Re: How Mahmood Yakubu Paid N3bn To Secure Reappointment - Sahara Reporters by bigdammyj: 9:19am On Nov 19, 2020
Noted
Re: How Mahmood Yakubu Paid N3bn To Secure Reappointment - Sahara Reporters by Racoon(m): 9:19am On Nov 19, 2020
Imagine a supposed appointment that was even supposed to be independent of the government being commercialized.How will the electoral process be better for it? Any wonder the APC-card carrying Lauretta Onochie is being considered for appointment as INEC commissioner?
Re: How Mahmood Yakubu Paid N3bn To Secure Reappointment - Sahara Reporters by naijadrivablog: 9:20am On Nov 19, 2020
If true, how can elections be free and fair? How did he get that sum of money?
Re: How Mahmood Yakubu Paid N3bn To Secure Reappointment - Sahara Reporters by endsarrrs(f): 9:21am On Nov 19, 2020
shocked
Re: How Mahmood Yakubu Paid N3bn To Secure Reappointment - Sahara Reporters by Zurich1844(f): 9:23am On Nov 19, 2020
moneyshop:
If I was known I will have study Politician in School instead of English Languwage.

Now, with my First classes in English I can't even landed a job while one man is using 3bn naira to buy job slut.

I'll go back to School probably
If indeed you studied English Language in School and all you can come up with is this crap, your school deserves pity!
Re: How Mahmood Yakubu Paid N3bn To Secure Reappointment - Sahara Reporters by Grace001: 9:24am On Nov 19, 2020
Failed country... in a sane country where things works, his tenure is over so we shouldn’t be talking about him.

But this is what you always hear as news in a useless failed country like Nigeria.

Is Mahmood the only person quality for this job out of 200m Nigerians

Infact believing this country will get better is like hoping that a chicken will grow teeth someday.

There was a country!

Re: How Mahmood Yakubu Paid N3bn To Secure Reappointment - Sahara Reporters by IpobAntidote: 9:24am On Nov 19, 2020
Another TRASH from the Sahara trash reporters.

Beer parlor trashy gossip.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Mahmood Yakubu Paid N3bn To Secure Reappointment - Sahara Reporters by Cyberterror: 9:24am On Nov 19, 2020
PDP governors must have mobilized the huge amount of money to get their man reappointed given that they were the first to congratulate him but come 2023, they will be disappointed.
Re: How Mahmood Yakubu Paid N3bn To Secure Reappointment - Sahara Reporters by monabass: 9:27am On Nov 19, 2020
now i knows why you did not landed a job after studying english languwage
moneyshop:
If I was known I will have study Politician in School instead of English Languwage.

Now, with my First classes in English I can't even landed a job while one man is using 3bn naira to buy job slut.

1 Like

Re: How Mahmood Yakubu Paid N3bn To Secure Reappointment - Sahara Reporters by dahnimoh(m): 9:27am On Nov 19, 2020
HE will surely get back his money
Re: How Mahmood Yakubu Paid N3bn To Secure Reappointment - Sahara Reporters by adioolayi(m): 9:27am On Nov 19, 2020
Sahara reporters have not said anything. This is very poor
Re: How Mahmood Yakubu Paid N3bn To Secure Reappointment - Sahara Reporters by alingo2013(m): 9:28am On Nov 19, 2020
Northerners and their corrupt filled mindest is destroying our country, they think like it's still 1960, all I will say is that they have little time left, Nigerians eye are open and the trust will always lead to justice, the power they hold so dearly will be lost in the most embarrassing manner
Re: How Mahmood Yakubu Paid N3bn To Secure Reappointment - Sahara Reporters by jamace(m): 9:28am On Nov 19, 2020
helinues:
From the stable of Sahara Deserted
I know you will never believe the news because it exposed sai baba as a total failure in fighting corruption. I believe this news because names of actors are mentioned.

1 Like

Re: How Mahmood Yakubu Paid N3bn To Secure Reappointment - Sahara Reporters by daddycee91(m): 9:29am On Nov 19, 2020
Kestolove:
Mamood is better than maurice iwu 1million times...never again wey dat tribe go b inec chairman

Why do you disguise as a female?

2 Likes

Re: How Mahmood Yakubu Paid N3bn To Secure Reappointment - Sahara Reporters by PAWG(m): 9:30am On Nov 19, 2020
The usual, fake and unsubstantiated news peddlers Inc. They’ve not settled the plethora of libel judgements against them, yet seeking for more.
Re: How Mahmood Yakubu Paid N3bn To Secure Reappointment - Sahara Reporters by muykem: 9:31am On Nov 19, 2020
Sahara reporters are mad.
Re: How Mahmood Yakubu Paid N3bn To Secure Reappointment - Sahara Reporters by AMvanquish: 9:33am On Nov 19, 2020
Stories! Beer Parlour Gossip! They think 3Billion is 3million. Sahara Reporters should provide evidence with receipts for me to believe this crap.
Re: How Mahmood Yakubu Paid N3bn To Secure Reappointment - Sahara Reporters by Kinikini: 9:33am On Nov 19, 2020
I couldn't read all. It is a troubling development to our democracy if true. The president is soundly asleep and all the agencies are being feasted on by the jackals. I just wonder if Buhari reflected well before contesting for office and what legacy he wishes to leave not only to Nigeria but his family name.

uote author=Dotng post=96193243]

http://saharareporters.com/2020/11/18/exposed-how-inec-chairman-prof-mahmood-yakubu-allegedly-paid-n3bn-secure-reappointment[/quote]
Re: How Mahmood Yakubu Paid N3bn To Secure Reappointment - Sahara Reporters by ipobarethieves: 9:33am On Nov 19, 2020
grin grin grin cheesy sad wink grin sad grin
Kestolove:
Mamood is better than maurice iwu 1million times...never again wey dat tribe go b inec chairman
undecided undecided wetin iPOB do u dat u can't forgive dem sad?
Re: How Mahmood Yakubu Paid N3bn To Secure Reappointment - Sahara Reporters by Mambagharji: 9:33am On Nov 19, 2020
ASSHOLES in ASO ROCK......
Re: How Mahmood Yakubu Paid N3bn To Secure Reappointment - Sahara Reporters by valentineuwakwe(m): 9:33am On Nov 19, 2020
so this country employmemt is "man know man"? who did he pay money to so that I can pay for the job of the president !
Re: How Mahmood Yakubu Paid N3bn To Secure Reappointment - Sahara Reporters by AfroBeatDiary: 9:34am On Nov 19, 2020
Sin na hook
Re: How Mahmood Yakubu Paid N3bn To Secure Reappointment - Sahara Reporters by Enyimbamercedes: 9:36am On Nov 19, 2020
Oh my!

3 Bn for reappointment?

How much is his salary ?
Re: How Mahmood Yakubu Paid N3bn To Secure Reappointment - Sahara Reporters by Olawalekay1(m): 9:36am On Nov 19, 2020
THE NORTHERNERS ARE THE MAJOR PROBLEMS WE HAVE IN NIGERIA
Re: How Mahmood Yakubu Paid N3bn To Secure Reappointment - Sahara Reporters by Sonn(m): 9:38am On Nov 19, 2020
Kestolove:
can't you come up with something better-off than this?
Re: How Mahmood Yakubu Paid N3bn To Secure Reappointment - Sahara Reporters by Mambagharji: 9:38am On Nov 19, 2020
ASO IN ASO ROCK.......
Time will expose their asshole..., dem ass will burn because they HV all disappointed this generation and generations unborn
Re: How Mahmood Yakubu Paid N3bn To Secure Reappointment - Sahara Reporters by tempex88(m): 9:39am On Nov 19, 2020
the billions they arre calling is alot in bribes
Re: How Mahmood Yakubu Paid N3bn To Secure Reappointment - Sahara Reporters by FashionCookie(f): 9:39am On Nov 19, 2020
moneyshop:

You don't mean it. Are you kidding me right now?
Re: How Mahmood Yakubu Paid N3bn To Secure Reappointment - Sahara Reporters by Noble1000(m): 9:39am On Nov 19, 2020
them done come again ooo

For your logo and Flyer for just 2k.
call and Dm me

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Remi Tinubu And Dino Melaye In A Discussion At The Plenary / Residents Flee Town Of Ifeanyi Ejiofor In Oraifite After Policemen’s Death / Muslim-Muslim Ticket: Tinubu Is Free To Pick His Team - Bishop Kukah

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.